After finding out Chris's secret, Beyonce decided to stay out of his way. Because she knew if she met up with him and they started talking, she would've ended up mentioning his drug handling.

She sat in a tub full of warm water, just thinking about her life and what she was going to do with Seth. Then she begin to think about Justin and how generous he became. Was it just a front to win her over and once he got with her, he change back into the old him? Most men would pull that on her and she was always stupid to fall for it. Like Seth for instance. He was nice to her at first, then begin to change dramatically a few months into the relationship.

What was she going to do? Why did she always have to have a man in her life? Why couldn't she just go out and date a few people and just leave it at that? Why did it always have to be about long term commitments with her?

She simply wanted to be in love. She wanted to see how it was being with someone who felt the same for her. And believe it or not, all she could see was Justin when she thought about that. All she kept thinking about was him and his visit back to Texas.

Should I let him leave or tell him how I truly feel about him?

A knock on the bathroom door startled her. That moment, she knew someone had came into her room. But who? "Um, who is it?"

"It's me." she definitely knew who that voice belonged to and for some reason, she was a little happy to hear it. "Is it okay if I come in?"

"Yeah." she sat up, keeping herself concealed with her hands. The door crept open and the familiar guy peered in.

"Hey." he entered the room, shutting the door behind him. "We need to talk." he kept his position pinned against the door. "I'm sorry for keeping the...you know, Chris's smoking from you. I just didn't want to hurt you. I thought maybe we could just come here for two weeks and leave without telling you. It's not like you see him all the time. The last time you guys seen each other was about what? Three years ago?" she looked away. "Think about it. So um, what I was thinking. I was thinking maybe you can just try and...keep it to yourself. I'll talk to him and ask him not to smoke in here for the mere fact that there's a baby here. And before you know it...he'll be gone. We'll be gone and you won't have to worry about it anymore."

"That's what I wanna talk to you about." she met eyes with his. "I don't want you to go back. At least not in another week."

"And why not?" he asked, taking a seat on the toilet stool.

"How else are we gonna be together if you're...miles away? I hate long distance relationships. Those are the ultimate no no's for me."

"Hmm." he bit his lip in thought. "I wasn't aware that we were together to begin with." she returned a smirk.

"And you think I would let a complete stranger come in here while I'm naked? Of coarse I wanna be with you. There's one thing you have to do for me though. You have to promise you won't keep secrets from me. I know we're not married or anything. I just feel that, if we ever want this relationship to go somewhere...we have to be honest with each other. There's no relationship if you don't have trust. Now, I wanna be able to trust you."

"Well you can." he peered deeply in her eyes. "I won't hurt you. I promise."

"All right." she arose from the water, revealing her naked figure. His eyes followed her on the other side of the bathroom where the towels were. Words couldn't explain how turned on he was. Just by looking at her. "I'm glad we got that token care of." she spoke, wrapping the towel around her. She stood there, noticing how quiet he became. "You okay?" he nodded quickly.

"Yeah. I'm...I'm fine." he lifted his head to gaze at her.

"Why are you lying to me? I thought we agreed not to keep things from each other." she stood in front of him. "Was is it?"

"Come here." he gripped her waist, pulling her towards him. "It's nothing. Really." he rested his head against her tummy. "My hormones are just...going haywire. That's all." she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Is there something I can do?" of coarse there was. "Something to make you feel better." he lifted his head to gaze at her.

"Maybe." his eyes slowly trailed down her figure. "You mind?" she stood there, watching closely as he slowly removed her towel, dropping it to the floor. He licked his lips, scrutinizing her delicious looking breasts. "I haven't...seen a pair of these up close in a long time."

"Haha. Well..." she tugged on his jeans. "I hope you don't mind if I take a peek at...junior."

"Not at all." she leisurely unbuckled his belt, unbuttoning his jeans afterwards.

"I was told that...most white men have small penises. Seth proved me wrong in that department and..." she unzipped his jeans and thrust them down. "Hopefully you'll do the same. She swiftly yanked his boxers down, automatically gazing in on his size. A smile slowly formed across her lips. "Um, ahem..." she stood to her feet. "I'm not even gonna...comment on yours. From now on, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. Haha."

He discarded his shirt, tossing it aside. "You shouldn't believe everything people say." he moved in closer to her. "It only makes you look ignorant as well." she nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry. Did I offend you?" she reached out, grabbing a part of him. "Maybe I can make it up to you."

"You better." he spoke, leaning in to meet lips with hers.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story