Beyonce sat up breathing heavily. She gazed around the dimmed room, realizing it was all a dream. Her and Justin in the bathroom. It was all just a...bad dream. Well she couldn't say bad, because she felt disappointed all of a sudden. Which was a big sign that she wanted it to happen.

She stepped out of bed, quickly checking on Kyle who remained in his crib sleeping noiselessly. She threw on a robe and departed the bedroom. On her way down the hall she could hear the sound of a TV. She entered the living room, gazing at a body laying on the sofa. "Who the hell..." she leaned in to get a better look. "Chris? Damnit." she tapped him on the arm. "Chris? Get up." he stirred, slowly fluttering his eyes open. "What the hell are you doing?" she whispered. "I told you about sleeping in here. You have to go to your room." he sat up, stretching his arms and legs.

"I didn't realize I fell asleep." he stood up, staggering towards the stair case. She immediately begin to think about the dream and Justin asking her not to tell him about the secret. That dream had to be telling her something. Something good or even bad.

"Um, you sure everything is fine with you? Is there something you would like to talk about?" he froze, slowly turning to face her.

"Like what?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Maybe the reason why you've been sleeping everywhere. Why your...eyes are always blood shot red like you haven't gotten any sleep in ages." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. Why should you care?" he proceeded up the stairs.

"Maybe because I'm your cousin and I love you." he continued up the stairs, not bothering to answer her. "I just wanna help you."

"Goodnight, Bee." he entered his room, shutting the door behind him.

"Shit." she mumbled, taking a seat on the sofa. "Fucking...bastard. If he think he can do whatever he wants in my house, he got another thing comin' to him."

"You're so selfish." a voice spoke behind her. She quickly looked over her shoulder to gaze at Justin who stood behind the sofa where she sat. "You don't care who you hurt. You're so stuck on this little...innocent godly act of yours. You're willing to hurt the ones who care about you. What about me? Do you even care what will happen to our friendship when you tell him?"

"I..." she had no idea what to say or do.

"I'm about ready to go back home. I'm tired of trying to win your trust. All I'm doing is wasting my time." he ambled up the stairs. "And on top of that, you're trying to ruin my frienship with Chris. What a big...bad witch you are."

"Excuse me?" she quickly followed behind him. "First of all, I do care about you and Chris's relationship. You guys are the selfish ones for not telling me. You knew I had a baby here but did you even bother telling me that he was doing drugs here? No! You just..." she followed him in the guest room where he was sleeping. "...walked around here...trying to sweet talk me into bed with you."

"I beg your pardon?" he turned to face her. "I was trying to sweet talk you into bed? See that's where you're wrong. I don't need to sweet talk anybody into bed with me. All I had to do was buy you into it. But no. I was just trying to be honest with you. If you wanna call it sweet talking then go right ahead. I could care less. Because as soon as next week is here, I'll be gone. You won't have to worry about me ever again, because I will never come here again. This has been the worse vacation I've ever had. And you don't have to worry about me recommending it to anybody. They'll have to be a fool to stay here with some...bitch like you. No wonder the other side of your family hates you. You're a complete bitch towards people." those exact words brought tears to her eyes. She had no idea they actually felt that way about her. Then again, maybe he was just lying to get under her skin. She would never know the truth unless she asked.

"So is that how everybody feels about me? They hate me?" he looked away, crossing his arms over his chest. "Well what about you? You hate me too?" he slowly met eyes with hers, realizing the tears in her eyes. "Thank you." her bottom lip trembled with emotions. "Thanks for helping me make my decision." she turned, departing the room.

"Damnit. Bee?" he quickly followed the way she went. "Beyonce?"

"No." she turned to face him. "See I actually thought you were this decent guy. I thought you were different than Seth. But I was wrong. You're all the same. You hurt women and don't even care. It's like you guys have no heart."

"No." he reached out for her. "You're wrong." she broke from his embrace, quickly swinging her hand, and slapping him across the face.

"Don't touch me! Jerk. I can't wait 'til next week comes. Both of you assholes will be gone. Out of my life for good!" she entered her room, slamming the door behind her.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story