The following morning, Beyonce entered the kitchen to meet up with Chris and Justin. They both immediately stopped talking when they recognized she was in their presence. "Oh I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?" she rolled her eyes. "I'll be out of your hair in a minute." Chris departed the room without saying a word.

"Sorry about last night. I didn't mean what I s..."

"It doesn't matter. Just like you said. By next week, you guys will be gone. Out of my life for good." she turned, unsuspectingly feeling a hand grasp her arm.

"You know I didn't mean that. I don't wanna be away from you. I wanna..."

"Will you stop this whole act of yours? If you wanna fuck me just say it. Don't try and pretend like you want more. Because you don't. Assholes like you only want one thing and one thing only. And that's pussy."

"Assholes like me? See that's the thing I hate about you women. You judge people before you even get a chance to know them. You just go by assumptions. And that's dull and ignorant of ya'll."

"Yeah? Well that's what you get for thinking you had a chance. Sorry ass muthafucka." she departed the kitchen, leaving him furious. Her attitude only made him want her more. But he was getting tired of it and he wanted her to stop treating him as if he had anything to do with the drugs.

On her way up the stairs, the doorbell had went off. "Will somebody answer the fucking door?" Justin walked right pass it, not bothering to answer it. All he was focused on was straightening things out with her.

"We need to talk." a voice spoke behind her. "I don't understand why I'm getting all of the heat. If you're pissed with Chris, don't take it out on me. I don't deserve this."

"Will you stop whining like a little baby? I have just as much right to be pissed with you too because you knew and didn't bother telling me." he shut the door behind him. "And did I say you can come in here? This is my privacy and you're invading it."

"What do you wanna do? Tell me..." he leaned against the dresser. "What do you want? Do you wanna be friends or continue being enemies with me? 'Cause I..."

"I don't want anything to do with you. All I want is to be left alone with my baby." he watched as she took a seat on the bed. "Now please leave."

"You know what your problem is? You're heartless. And I'm starting to believe you were the cause for the break up. You're willing to hear one side of the story but not the other. You only go by what you see and it shouldn't be like that. You should be willing to give a guy a chance especially if he's being real to you. And you would never know how true he is if you don't try. Why won't you just put that...guard down and give it a chance? Why is it so hard for you? You don't know me to be judging me and calling me all of these names. And you never will if you keep acting like this bitch. It's not attractive. Not one bit." she looked away as the tears slowly blinded her.

She could only blame Seth for making her that way. He used and treated her like this piece of meat. And she was so used to being treated like that. It was making it harder for her to trust men. And she knew the only way to end this is by putting her guard down like he said. Because one day, a good man is gonna come along and she is gonna run him away. All because of her past experiences with men.

And he could've been that man who would change her life forever. But she wouldn't know unless she gave it a try.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story