Around seven that night, Justin and Beyonce headed towards a restaurant somewhere in town. While driving down the road, there was no word spoken during the first few minutes. "Ahem, I..." he looked away to gaze at her who sat on the passengers side. "I just want to say that...you look beautiful." she leisurely peeled her eyes off the road to gaze at him. "That's...that's basically it." he put his focus back on the road.

"Why are you doing this? You know...being so nice to me. Especially after the way I treated you." he bit his lip in thought.

"I dunno. Maybe because I like you. Duh." she released a soft chuckle. "I dunno. Seriously, I just think that you're...different then any other woman I've ever been with."

"And what makes you think that? How do you know I won't...cheat on you just like the other girls you've been with?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I will never know that answer until I give it a try. But that's the difference between me and you. I like to give people chances before...judging them." she looked down to gaze at his hand. Her eyes focused in on a thick high school ring that he wore.

"Wow. What year did you graduate?" he made a stop at the red light.

"You said something?" he asked, gazing her direction.

"Your ring. What high school did you graduate from?"

"Umm..." he looked away, pulling off when the light turned green. "Jefferson high. In Orlando. Class of ninety-nine."

"Me too." she spoke in surprise. "You never said that you lived in Florida. When did you move? You know...to Texas?"

"I...I don't live in Texas. I live in LA. I just go there to see Chris when we're doing our...music thing."

"Oh..." she paused as thoughts wandered her mind. "Well I see we're starting to make some progress." he chortled softly. "You know what you said...the other night? Is it true? You know, about my family...hating me?" there was a moment of silence between them before he decided to speak up.

"No. I was just trying to make you feel how I felt. You were really pissing me off and I just...I'm not used to being rejected by a woman. Most women croon over me and you...you're the total opposite. I guess that's why you're so different."

"I see. Because I don't drool over you like most women. Tell me..." she turned his direction. "...why do they drool over you? Is it because of your looks? Huh? Or maybe it's because of the way you talk to them. You know...all demanding and shit." she teased.

"You're gonna get enough of teasing me." he threatened. "I'm only demanding towards you because I like you."

"Ha. Really? And why are you so backwards? Most men who like someone treats them nice and smiles at them. But you..."

"Like what I'm doing now?" she lowered her eyes at him. "I'm smiling and being nice to you."

"You know what I mean. You make a bad first impression. Then a terrible second one. But the seventh...I actually like your seventh one." he broke out laughing.

"Well what about the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth one?" she bit her lip interestingly while scanning his figure

"I dunno. I guess those fall under the terrible ones as well." he rolled his eyes, slowly looking away to gaze back at the road.

"You're one...sexy ass bitch, you know that?" her eyes lit up in surprise. "And that's why I like you." she sat there, shaking her head pathetically.

"Like I said, you're completely backwards. But I guess that's what makes your world go around. Being backwards."

"Beyonce is what makes my world go around. You and your sexy ass ways." he frolicked.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story