Moments later, they pulled up in front of a restaurant and parked the car in an available parking space. "Wow." she spoke, gazing at the building in surprise. "I didn't know you were ballin' like this. Only wealthy people come here."

"Is that so? Stay right there." she watched as he hopped out, quickly jogging over to her side of the car. He pulled the door open and extended his hand out to accept hers.

"Hmm. You are making progress." she accepted his hand as he helped her out. "It's either that, or you're desperately in need to get laid."

"Very funny." he pulled the door open for her. "After you." she entered the building, gazing around interestingly. "I paid a shit load of money to get a table in the back so...let's hope everything turned out as planned."

"May I help you?" the lady behind the stand asked.

"Uh yes. Reservations for Timberlake and Knowles." he watched as the woman scanned the list for their names.

"Hmm. You guys happen to be in the VIP section. Right this way." Beyonce flashed him a confused look as they followed the woman further in the back.

"VIP section? Is there something I should know that you're...perhaps keeping from me?"

"Here you are." he pulled a seat out for her. "Is there anything I can get you while you decide?" she sat down, watching as he took a seat across from her.

"Yes. I'll have a glass of wine. And could you have someone bring us a bucket of ice with an extra bottle inside?" she nodded, slowly peering in on Beyonce.

"You miss?" she smiled slyly.

"Uhhh, I guess I'll have a glass of water for now."

"Right away." she turned, ambling the opposite direction. Justin gazed in on her, watching closely as she checked out the menu in front of her. He could tell by her actions that she had never been to an expensive restaurant like this. And he definitely didn't have a problem being the first to show her.

"Everything okay?" he asked, intertwining his fingers together.

"Yeah. Except for the fact that their selections are expensive as hell. Fifty six bucks for a burger and fries. I can just take my ass over to burger king and pay three bucks." he chuckled softly. "Ooohh." she moaned. "They have fudge brownies with whip cream on top. And it's only seventeen bucks." she spoke hilariously. "Everything looks delicious though."

"Well, I just want you to know that you can have whatever you want. I don't mind. Why don't we choose an appetizer for now. What about the hot wings with celery and cheese sticks? Only thirty two bucks. Hahaha." she bit her lip while peering in his eyes. For some reason, he seemed like a different person. And she had to admit, she loved this side of him. She was just hoping he wasn't frontin' just to win her over.

"You're different. Really." he licked his lips, never taking his eyes off her. "I just hope this is really you. God knows, I can't take anymore surprises. My heart can only take so much." he now had this serious look on his face.

"Mines too." she held her head down in thought. "Why don't we try and figure out what we want before the waitress comes back." she nodded in agreement.

"Yeah."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story