They pulled up in front of a night club, quickly searching for a spot. "Where are we? I don't..." she stepped out of the car, following him towards the building. "This is a club. Justin..." she grasped his hand, stopping him in his tracks. "I can't. I don't do clubs."

"Come on. It'll be fun." he led her inside. The moment they entered the building, they were blown away by loud music. "I think I found us a table." she followed him to an empty table and took a seat. "Damn it's packed in here." he sat down, gazing around the thick club.

"Justin..." she began. "Maybe we should go some..."

"You wanna dance?" he asked, standing up in his seat.

"Well, I..." she loved dancing, but this wasn't exactly the place she had in mind. "Okay." she held his hand, following him out on the dance floor. He circled her, sizing her up teasingly. "Stop it." she blushed massively.

"It's okay." he spoke in her ear. She slowly begin to let loose, moving to the music. He stood behind her, attaching his arms to her waist. "So, what's the deal with you? You never been to a club before?" she shook her head.

"No. This is all new to me." he reached out, brushing a few strains of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"You're really different. Not the twenty-four year olds I know." she turned, pushing her butt against him.

"And how?" he flashed her a surprised look as she begin booty dancing up against him. "I look too innocent?" she turned his direction. "Well you'll be surprised." he bit his lip, only wanting her more. If only they were alone.

"You surprise me everyday. Come on." he grabbed her hand, leading her towards their table. "I...I didn't know you had it in you. You know..." he sat down. "That lil thing you did with your ass back there." she rolled her eyes. "I have to admit, it was really sexy."

"I'm sure it was." he slid his chair over, closer to her.

"You wanna know a secret? You're the first mother I've ever tried getting with. All of the women I dated or...talked to never had children. Well that's what I was told, but...they could've been lying. Some of 'em could've had a few babies stashed away somewhere."

"Haha. And I'm guessing that is a bad thing."

"What? About you being the first mother?" she shook her head. "No. It's not." he looked away, gazing at a woman who was staring at him a few tables away from theirs.

"How long did your longest relationship last and why did it end?" he slowly peeled his eyes off the woman to gaze at her.

"Um...maybe we should go." he stood up, pushing in his chair. "Come on." she quickly followed him towards the exit.

"What's the rush?" she asked, ambling towards his car.

"I'll explain later. Right now, let's just..."

"Justin?!" a voice shouted. He quickly turned, gazing at a woman who approached him. "Oh my god. It's really you." Beyonce watched as the woman embraced him in a hug.

"Billie? What...what are you doing here?" she pulled away from him.

"I moved back. What are you doing here? I thought you said you will never come back. Especially..."

"I have to go." he unlocked the doors to his car. "Bee?" he called, watching as she sat in on the passenger's side.

"Is she who you came back to see?" he rolled his eyes. "Tell me. I mean..." she crossed her arms over her chest. "It's not like it would matter any way." he sat in, conveying the car to life.

"I'm sorry, Billie." he apologized, quickly pulling off, leaving her there alone and confused.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story