Beyonce departed the bathroom, wrapping a towel around her drenched figure. She froze, listening closely to the sound of screaming voices. "What the..." she quickly through on a robe and departed the room.

"Maybe if you took it easy and stop smoking then you wouldn't be in this position to begin with. It's not like she's asking you to quit. She just doesn't wants it here. Especially with a baby around." she overheard Justin talking.

"I don't fucking care. I'm in the room twenty-four seven minding my own god damn business. I smoke there. Not all around the house but in the room. So why..."

"It's still considered her house, man." she peered over the railing to gaze at the two sitting on the sofa. "You have to understand the situation. I mean, it's a two month old baby in here. And you know smoking is not good for the baby. Smoking is not good period. If you really care about her you would listen. Stop acting like your family. They're the ones who don't care. Not you."

"Whatever. I'm just...leaving. At least I could do anything at my house. Without somebody tellin' me what to do. I'm a grown ass man for Christ sake. I'm entitled to do whatever the hell I wanna do."

"Yeah well...not in someone else's house. You wouldn't want someone coming to your house doing any and everything they please." he stood up, ambling towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna go find a hotel 'til tomorrow. I can't stay here any longer. I miss Texas any way." he remained seated, watching as he proceeded up the stairs. When he made it to the second floor, his eyes focused in on Beyonce who stood against her bedroom door with her arms over her chest. He didn't bother saying a word. Instead, he just entered the room, closing the door behind him.

She decided to take a trip downstairs where Justin was. He remained on the sofa, flipping through the channels on the television with a remote. "Hey." he quickly looked away to gaze at her.

"Oh..." his eyes slowly trailed down her figure, realizing the wardrobe she wore. "Wanna sit..." he slid over, allowing her to take a seat beside him. "What's up?" she sat back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I overheard you and Chris talking." he looked away, gazing back at the TV. "I can't believe he's so careless. He's no different then that family of his."

"Believe it or not but they're your family too."

"No. I don't consider them my family. My family is Kyle. He's the only one I can trust." he bit his lip, leisurely gazing back at her. "He wouldn't betray me like they would."

"Why do you guys have so much hate for each other? Is that how ya'll was raised?" she shook her head. "Then what is it? You guys should show love for one another. Not walk around here bad mouthing each other." she looked up, watching as Chris ambled towards the door with luggage in his hands. He paused, gradually turning to face them.

"You comin', man?" he asked, gazing at Beyonce then back at him.

"Umm..." he hesitated. "I think I'm gonna stay a bit longer. I'll meet you back at Texas in a few days." he stood there with this mean look on his face.

"So what are you tellin' me? You're standing me up for her? We came together. I thought we were gonna leave together."

"Look, man. You're outta control. We were supposed to be leaving in five days. But no, you had to go fuck things up by bringing your...drugs in here. Well I'm not gonna take it anymore. I'll leave when I'm good and ready to."

"Pish. You think you slick. You just tryin' to get some pussy." he yanked the door open.

"Excuse me?" he stood up, slowly approaching him. "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So you need to keep your mind out of the gutta."

"Whatever. I know you like her and all week you've been trying to get in her pants. You think I'm stupid? Pussy beggin' nigga. You need to take your ass somewhere else. 'Cause you ain't gettin' nothin' from her." before he could blink, he felt a fist fly across his face.

"Bitch. It's over. Our friendship..the music...everything!"

"Justin..." she quickly stood between them. "Don't. Chris?" she slowly turned to face him. "You have to go. I'm sorry." she shut the door in his face.

"I'm sorry." a voice spoke behind her. She leisurely turned to face him. "Maybe I should leave too." he turned, ambling up the stairs.

"What? But..." she quickly followed behind him. "I thought...I thought we were trying to..."

"No." he entered the room. "I've been a burden as well."

"What are you...talking about?" she asked, watching as he collected a few things.

"He's right. For the first few days of trying to be your friend and...getting with you...I was seeking for pussy as well." she shook her head, still in a state of confusion.

"I don't understand." he lifted his head to gaze at her. "I thought you really wanted to be with me."

"I do. Now, but..." he approached her. "I don't think I'm the one for you. You deserve better. I shouldn't have thought about sex the first time I saw you. It should've been more than that. I've realized that you're special and you deserve someone who's gonna treat you with the utmost respect. Someone who wants to marry you and have a family..."

"But I thought that was what you wanted." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "I don't get you."

"I don't get myself." she held her head down as the tears slowly fell down her cheeks.

"All right." she cleared the lump in her throat. "Fine." he watched her exit the room, shutting the door behind her.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story