Justin ambled down the stairs with his things. As soon as he made it to the front door, a voice called him. "Where are you going?" he turned, gazing at Beyonce who stood by the stairs. "You're just gonna...run away from everything? What about us? I thought you wanted to work something out."

"Bee..."

"You son of a bitch." she spat out. "How could you trick me into liking you? You can't do stuff like this. It's not funny. Not funny at all." she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Listen..." he sat his things by the door and approached her. "I didn't trick you into liking me. You think I like hurting people? No. That's the last thing I wanna do to you."

"Sure." she spoke sarcastically. "I told you...I don't want anymore surprises. If you wasn't serious about us, you shouldn't have did what you did. Taking me out and..." she held her head down as the tears slowly took over her. "Just forget it." she headed back up the stairs.

"Wait. Beyonce, listen..." he followed her.

"No." she pointed at him. "Stop it. You've made your point. So leave. Go." he reached out, grabbing a hold to her waist.

"Don't. Don't say things you don't mean. You know I wanna be with you. I just don't think I'm good enough for you."

"Why don't you let me decide who's good enough for me." he stood closely behind her, inhaling her wonderful aroma.

"You reallly wanna make this work between us?" he spoke by her ear. "Just say yes and...we can do this." she slowly turned to face him.

"What do you think?" he gazed in her serious eyes, hesitantly leaning in to kiss her but she held her hand out, stopping him. She took his hand, leading him up the stairs. He followed her in her room, watching as she backed up further towards the bed while untying her robe. She removed it, dropping it to the floor. His eyes slowly trailed down her naked figure, feeling himself get hard by the seconds.

She sat on the bed, sliding up where the headboard was. He gulped down, never taking his eyes off her. He knew what was the next step, so without further thinking, he begin to undress himself. She watched as he got naked in front of her. Her eyes slowly trailed down his figure, instantly stopping at his size. She felt her heart skip a beat for the mere fact that he wasn't what she expected. His size at that.

He climbed over her, searching her face before leaning in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed slow and gentle. His tongue slid in and out of her mouth, grazing hers delicately. "Mmm." she moaned, enjoying the touch of his teeth nibbling on her neck.

He kissed down towards her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips as he sucked sweetly on her nipples. She didn't remember this feeling so good.

His tongue trailed down her tummy below her abdomen area. A soft gasp escaped her lips the moment she felt his tongue graze her sensitive spot. "Oh goddd." this was even better than the dream.

Her chest heaved in and out of excitement the longer he explored her. She knew she was close to climaxing when she felt that tingly sensation run up her spine. "Fuck." she felt herself exploding seconds later. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her further towards him. "Yes, oh godddd..."

He looked up, pecking her on the lips. "First time?" she nodded meekly. "How was it?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I can't even...explain it. Haha." he laughed along with her. "I haven't...done it in a while so..." he nodded.

"I know. If it's too much for you, just let me know. We can always do it some other time." he ran his fingers through her hair, pecking her on the forehead. She bit her lip in pain as she felt him inch his way into her.

"Whew, whew." she panted heavily.

"You okay?" he asked in concern. She quickly nodded.

"Yes. It just...it feels like I'm a fucking virgin again." he laughed faintly.

"That's a great way to put it." he slid half of his length into her, hearing her whimper in response.

"Oh..." she inhaled sharply. "It hurts like hell." he slid the rest of his size into her, kissing her neck tenderly. "Fuck." she arched her back as he begin moving into her. "Fucking...hurts." he held her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"I'm sorry." he peered in her eyes. "You want me to keep going?" she nodded.

"Yeah." she lifted her head, meeting lips with his.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story