"What I wanted to ask you before we were interrupted by your ex." she positioned herself on top of him. "How long did your longest relationship last and why did it end?"

"Well..." he bit his lip, slowly trailing his hands down her back. "My longest relationship lasted three years and that was with Shirley, the black chick I was telling you about. It ended because she was too jealous and demanding."

"Hmm." she nodded. "Okay, well...did you love any of the girls you've ever been with?" he thought hard for a second.

"Almost." she raised her eyebrows in questioning.

"Almost? Well were you ever in love?" he shook his head.

"No. Never. At least not yet." he cleared his throat. "Like I said, whenever I thought I'd find the right person, she will end up being the total opposite. I knew this girl who used to work with me at the studio. She was the only girl who knew how to rap in town. And...we hooked up one night to celebrate her birthday. It was me, two of the engineers who worked their and this mixer guy. We all went to this bar and ordered some food. So an hour had passed and she decided to call it quits because she was getting tired. So I offered to take her back home since she didn't have a ride. Any way, while we were driving down the road she started to talk about the things she did with men. Now, I'm sitting here thinking to myself. I'm like, what the hell. I could've sworn this was a decent girl but after all the shit she told me, it completely turned me off. I dunno. She must've thought I liked stuff like that."

"Well she must've thought wrong. Ahaha." she joked.

"You damn right." he peered deeply in her eyes, debating on whether to tell her how he truly felt about her. "Through all the relationships and the women I've been with, I can't believe I never gotten close to loving them. And I'm starting to think because...I was seeking for it. And it's like most of the time when you're seeking for love...it's kinda hard to find. But when you're not..."

"Like me." she interrupted. "Love finds you. It found me." a smile slowly formed across his lips.

"Me too. Haha." she leaned in, locking lips with his. "Mmm." he reached up, gripping a portion of her hair. "I think I'm slowly falling in love with you." he spoke between kisses.

"You think?" she asked, pausing to gaze at him.

"I know." she lifted herself, guiding his entry. He gripped her hips, thrusting up, plunging deeper into her.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, moving on top of him. She bit her lip, tilting her head back in pleasure.

"Oh..." his toes curled up in excitement. "Damn, baby." he reached up, groping both her breasts in his hands.

"Justin..." she whimpered, meeting lips with his once more. She picked up her speed, hopping vigorously on top of him.

"Ohh...fuck! Baby...baby girl..." he bit his lip the closer he had gotten to cumming. "Shit. Bee, I'm gonna cum."

"Yessss." she moaned. "I want it in me." he flashed her a surprised look.

"What? No. I...I mean...are you sure? This could get you pregnant. And you just had a baby." he could feel himself slowly releasing his seed. "Ohh." he groaned, gripping her thigh firmly.

"Mmm haha." she pecked him on the lips. "That was great." she slid off him, rolling over on her back to gaze up at the ceiling. He laid there a little lost with words because he had no idea what he just did. He wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do.

"I just...you...you realize I just cummed inside you." she looked away, smiling at him.

"Yeah. And it felt great." he gawked to the side to stare at her. Her smile slowly faded when she realize the serious look on his face.

"Why is this so amusing to you?" he rolled over on his side to face her. "This could get you pregnant. Especially after just having a baby. It's much easier now. And I just...I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do."

"And why aren't you sure all of a sudden? You just told me that you're falling in love with me. People in love have children together. Right?" he held his head down, slowly realizing how right she was. "You shouldn't even worry. Especially if I'm the one you wanna be with." he nodded.

"Yeah." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes. "You're right." she smiled warmly. "I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay." she placed her hand on his cheek. "You were just being courteous." she leaned in, kissing him on the lips. "I think I'm falling in love with you too." she spoke in this playful tone.

"Oh shut up. Ahaha."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story