The following morning, Justin and I woke up to the sound of Kyle's voice. "I'm sorry. Go back to sleep." she assured, rocking the baby in her arms. "Let's go get you something to eat." he laid back, watching the two depart the room. Moments later, she entered the room with a blow pop in her hands. She gazed in on Justin who was still sleeping in the same position she left him. "Awww." she climbed on top of him. "Lookie...still sleeping." he fluttered his eyes open to gaze at her. "Tired?" she pecked him on the lips.

"Mmm." he gripped her waist, quickly reversing positions. "What's that...smell?"

"Food." his eyes lit up. "Which reminds me." she quickly pushed him off her. "The biscuits!" she ran out of the room.

"Damn." he stepped out of bed and entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Within ten minutes, he was downstairs where Beyonce was.

"We um..." Beyonce paused, blushing massively. "You have to promise not to tell him." she whispered to Lucy.

"What? Tell me!" she spoke impatiently.

"Morning." he greeted, locking eyes with Lucy who stood beside her. "Haven't seen you in a while." he over exaggerated. "How you been?" she nodded.

"Good. You?" he nodded, taking a seat at the bar. She turned fully around to face Beyonce with this psyched look on her face.

"Ahem, so..." he watched the two wander around the kitchen, stopping here and there. "That was really fucked up what Chris did. I knew he was a jerk but not a big of a jerk like that."

"Yeah." she prepared a plate of food. "He wasn't even willing to quit for Kyle." she sat the plate in front of him. He smiled in return.

"Thanks."

"You welcome." he intertwined his fingers together, never peeling his eyes off her. He was digging the little outfit she wore. A pair of short shorts and a t-shirt. After they finished fixing their plates, they joined him at the bar. "I thought he changed a little. But I was wrong. He's the same jerk I knew a few years ago. Especially when we were little. Oh my god." she shook her head pathetically. "Did I tell you that the boy was having sex when he was twelve?"

"No. You for real?" Justin sat there, keeping to himself as they continued talking about his former friend.

"Mmm hmm. And he has the nerve to say I'm a sex addict. Who in the hell gave him a right to say something like that to me? He don't even know me. And we're supposed to be related. I'm ashamed to even call him family because of his obnoxious behavior. Smoking, cursing around children, fucking everything that walks. He's so stupid sometimes."

"Try all the time. Ahaha." they both laughed in response.

"You know, he quit smoking at one time." they both gazed in on him. "When I met him he wasn't doing the drugs. I think it was after he met that chick. She was crazy." Beyonce sat there, slowly holding her head down in thought. "She made him go cuckoo so I guess the only way he thought would keep him sane is by smoking. And that's what he started doing."

"Wow. That's..." Lucy began.

"I didn't know." Beyonce blurted out. He shook his head.

"It's okay. You didn't know." he assured. "Um, you wanna know how we really met? Chris knew my friend Lance. And Lance somehow was dating the same girl he was with. Of coarse, they were living in different states. And um..." he hesitated. "You know that chick you met at the club? She's Lance's sister. That's how we met. Through Lance. Chris slept with her when she was HIV positive." she gasped. "Yeah. I forgave him because he claimed he was drunk and stoned at the time."

"No. Wait, wait..." she shook her head. "Please don't tell me...he's..." he nodded.

"Yeah."

"Oh no."

"The doctor gave him another month to live. So that's the reason why he came here. To pay a visit to you before..." he trailed off, realizing how much it affected her.

"How stupid could I have been? Shit." she stood up, departing the kitchen.

"Bee?" he shot up, following the way she went. "I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Why didn't you tell me this before? Why did you wait 'til he was gone? God damn you, Justin." she cried frantically. "How could you keep something like this from me?" he watched her storm up the stairs and enter her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Bee?" he twisted the knob to realize it was locked. "Damnit. Bee, open the door. Please."

"Go away!!!" she shouted. He held his head down, shaking it pathetically.

"This is crazy. Um..." he thought for a second. "I love you, Bee and...I can't see you like this. So please open the door. Please." seconds later, he could here a clicking sound. He slowly twisted the knob, pulling the door open. He gazed at Beyonce who sat on the bed sobbing faintly. He hesitantly entered the room, taking a seat beside her.

"I shouldn't have kicked him out." she cried. "He was right. It wasn't like he was smoking around the whole house. It was in his room."

"Bee..."

"He came here to visit me for the last time before he pass away. Why would I be so mean to him for that?"

"What is wrong with you? You realize this is not your fault. First of all, you didn't know. And secondly, it doesn't matter if he wasn't smoking around the house. You might as well say he was. This whole house had that smell. And it wasn't good for the baby." she sniffled inaudibly. "You're blaming yourself for something you had know part in. He slept with an unhealthy woman and so did I but I got lucky. I guess it wasn't meant for me to catch it. It was meant for me to meet you and...be with you." she looked away to peer in his eyes.

"You don't know what was meant for us." she spoke angrily. "How could you sit here and act like nothing is wrong? My cousin is gonna die because of your...your stupid girlfriend." she spat out.

"Excuse me? I...I don't understand how you can put all of this on me. You act like I told Billie to go out and have sex with someone unhealthy. And then come back and have sex with me and Chris. It's not my fault I was smarter than him and decided to use protection." she swung her hand, slapping him across the face.

"Bastard." he ran his hand over his throbbing cheek. "You're no different then him. Especially if you had sex with me without using protection." he burned a hole into her, gritting his teeth furiously.

"And you're no different either. You threw yourself all over me AFTER I informed that I was about to cum. How do you know if I was telling the truth about being HIV negative? Huh? I could've been lying just to get in your pants." her bottom lip trembled with emotions.

"I swear to god...if you were lying...I will hunt you down and kill you myself." she threatened.

"Bee..."

"I want you out. Now! And don't come back until you've token an HIV test." she pushed him towards the door.

"But, wh..."

"Go!!!!!" she shouted, pushing him out of the room and closing the door behind him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story