Three days had passed and Justin and Beyonce hadn't spoken or saw each other since then. She decided to take Kyle for a stroll in the park for her morning exercise. She strolled Kyle down the sidewalk towards St.Luicie park. She could hear someone whistling at her. She looked away, gazing at a guy sitting out on his porch on the opposite side of her.

She looked away, shaking her head pathetically. Men and their raging hormones. The only thing they cared about was fucking women.

She finally made it to the park and took a seat on a nearby bench. Her eyes gazed around, watching as a few kids played out on the swings. For some reason, she couldn't get herself to stop thinking about the horrible situation that happened three days ago. Finding out that her cousin had full blooded AIDS and that he had a month to live. Then on top of that, getting into a fight with Justin because he had cummed in her.

She had a feeling this wasn't the end of their drama. Within a few months, something else was going to happen. She could feel it in her bones.

After walking around the park with Kyle, she decided to call it quits and head back home. As soon as she made it home, she was blown away by loud music coming from somewhere in the house. "What the hell?" she peered in the living room to gaze at Lucy. "Lucy?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at her. "What are you doing here? I thought..."

"Just coming to pay my friend a visit." she lowered the volume down on the entertainment center. "You okay?" she shrugged her shoulders, taking a seat on the sofa.

"I dunno. I...things just been crazy for me. I told Justin not to come back until he's token another aids test. It's been three days and no phone call or nothing. So I'm assuming he has bad news or something." a knock on the door interrupted her. "You...you expecting someone?"

"No. You?" she stood up, approaching the door. "Who in the world could this be?" she pulled the door open, gazing in on a familiar guy. "Justin?" her heart skipped a beat the moment she laid eyes on him. All she could think about was the test and if it came back negative.

"Hey. Um..." he pulled out a folded up sheet of paper from out of his pocket. "This is for you." he handed it to her. She slowly accepted it, gazing at it interestingly. She had a feeling what it was, she was just hoping everything came out okay.

He watched as she unfolded the paper, scanning the information on it. "See, I told you I didn't have it." she leisurely lifted her head to peer in his eyes.

"Justin..." she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest. "I'm sorry. I just..." a tear slowly escaped her eye. "This is something new to me and I just...I just wanna be on the safe side." she pulled away to gaze at him. "I know it wasn't your fault for what happened to my cousin. Everybody is responsible for their own actions. I just didn't understand why you waited so long to tell me. Right after he left."

"It really wasn't my responsibility to tell you. It was his business and..." she sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Come in." she stood aside, allowing him to enter the house. "I was gonna cook something. Did you have something in mind that you want?" he moved in, attaching his arms to her waist.

"You." he teased, meeting lips with hers.

"Haha. Stop." she broke away. "We have company." he looked up, gazing at Lucy who stood by the sofa waving at him.

"Oh. Hey, Lucy." she grasped his hand, pulling him further in the house. "I didn't know you were here."

"It's okay." she assured, watching the two enter the kitchen.

"I spoke to Chris yesterday. He made it back to Texas that following morning." she pulled out a pack of frozen turkey meat.

"Is it bothering him? You know, finding out that he only has a month to live. Has he been acting different?" he leaned against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No. Not that I've noticed." he watched as she prepared a skillet with oil.

"I still can't believe..." he noticed the change in her voice. "This is unbelievable."

"Hey." he ambled towards her. "Come here." he embraced her in a hug. "It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." he skimmed her back soothingly.

"We grew up together. I should've spent more time with him. I should've..." she sniffled profoundly. "How could I let things get this far?"

"It's not your fault for the thousandth time. Stop blaming yourself." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "It's not too late to go and see him." now why didn't she think of that at first. "We can fly to Texas tonight. We should be there in the morning."

"I'm gonna go pack." she turned, exiting the room. On her way towards the stairs, there was a knock on the front door. She quickly approached the door and peered out the peep hole. To her surprise, it was someone she wasn't expecting. "Oh my god." she yanked the door open. "Chris? Wh...my god." she pulled him in a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you...went back to Texas."

"I couldn't go back until I told you my secret." she shook her head.

"It's okay. I already know." he held a confused look.

"You do?" she nodded meekly.

"I just wish you told me earlier." he held his head down, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Come in. Have a seat." he brushed pass her, entering the house. "I was just talking about going to Texas to see you." Justin gazed at him in surprise.

"Chris? Man, I thought you said you were back in Texas." he ambled towards him.

"Nah. I couldn't go back until I told Bee about my...situation." he watched closely as she wrapped her arm around him.

"We were just talking about you." he mentioned, realizing how serious he became.

"I don't get it. You guys are seeing each other?" he gazed at her, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips.

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake. Coming back here." they watched as he rushed towards the door.

"Wh...Chris?" she ran after him. "Chris?"

"What is wrong with you? Giving yourself to...some guy less than a week of knowing him." he spoke angrily.

"Chris...don't talk like that, okay? This shouldn't even be important to you. What's important is us spending some time together before...you leave."

"No." he pointed to Justin. "How could you be fucking my cousin? Right after coming out of a relationship with that whore girlfriend of yours. I told you not to touch her. Before we came here, those were my exact words. You're not finna hurt her like you did that other bitch." he spoke ghetto like.

"You listen, bastard." he approached him. "She hurt me. She cheated on me so before you say shit, you get your story straight. I caught her in bed with another guy. Just like I caught my other girlfriend in bed with you."

"Mutha..." he charged for him.

"No!" Beyonce stood in between them. "Don't, please. Stop it."

"Muthafucka. You just stay the hell away from me. You got that. I better not see your ass in Texas. I'ma fuck your ass up, bitch."

"It's so stupid of you to walk around talking and behaving this way like you have years to live. You're gonna be dead in another month. Me fucking your cousin shouldn't be important to you at a time like this. What you should be worrying about is getting things straightened out with your family before it's time." he turned, heading the opposite direction.

"He's right." she cried, covering her trembling mouth. "Oh god, he's right."

"Beyonce..." he reached out for her.

"No." she rushed up the stairs to her room. He looked away to gaze at Justin who was eying him with this sternly look on his face.

"Thanks for coming back and making things worse. She was already mourning over your stupid ass for fucking my girlfriend who had aids. Now you just had to come back and fuck things up even worse." he followed the way she went.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story