A week later, the two were becoming closer as the days went by. Within the seven days of being together, they went out every night. Having fun and just enjoying themselves. "Haha." Beyonce laughed, watching as Justin pretended as if he was drowning. "Stop that. You're gonna drown for real." he swam towards the three feet where she was located.

"Why are you sitting there? I thought you wanted to swim." he stood in between her legs.

"I'd rather watch you make a fool out of yourself." he gripped her waist, pulling her in the water. She attached her arms and legs to him as they proceeded further towards the deep. "How long have we been in here? I'm getting hungry."

"Me too. But for something else." he spoke teasingly.

"Oh shut up." they finally made it to the eleventh feet.

"So..." he backed her into the wall. "The past week has been a lot of fun. Is there anything in mind that you would like to do? Wanna go out tonight?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe we should stay in tonight. You know, take a break from the city life." he rested his hands on each side of her, blocking her path. "Guess what?"

"What?" she quickly tugged on his boxers, yanking them down. His mouth hung open in shock.

"Haha." she pointed. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I think my hands have a mind of their own."

"Oh really?" he grabbed his shorts, tossing them out of the pool. "Well junior has a mind of it's own. So don't be mad when he decides to wake up and rape you."

"Ahaha." she quickly swam pass him towards the three feet. He stood there, shaking his head pathetically because he knew within a few strokes he'll been had caught up to her.

As soon as she made it to the three feet, she turned, gazing around for him but he was no where in sight. "What the..." she gazed down at the water for a silhouette but still nothing. "Justin?"

"I'm right here." a voice spoke behind her. She quickly turned, gazing in the pair of dark blue eyes.

"Shit." he stood there with a grin on his face.

"Guess what?" she backed a few feet away from him. "Junior's up now. And you know what that means. He wants to come out and play."

"Justin..." he grabbed her, pulling her towards him. "All right, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take your boxers off." he shook his head.

"I think it's a little too late for apologies."

"Well look at this." they quickly looked away to gaze at a guy standing out on the patio. "The two love birds at it again."

"Chris?" Beyonce gazed at Justin then back at him in questioning. "What are you...doing here? I thought...you said you were going back to Texas." he took a seat on one of the resting chairs.

"I been doing a little thinking. I'm not going back. I'm gonna stay here until my dying day." she looked away, shaking her head pathetically.

"Is this what you call funny? God, sometimes I hate you." she stepped out of the pool, quickly grabbing a towel on her way towards the sliding door. "You can be a real jerk sometimes." Justin stepped out of the pool, covering his manhood with both hands.

"Hmm, did I interrupt something?"

"Fuck you, man." he spat out, following the way Beyonce went.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story