"He's just being a dick. I guess because he's sick and he just...feels that he should take it out on everybody else." Justin spoke to Beyonce.

"Well he's not making anything better when he behave that way. I don't wanna remember him this way. I wanna...try and bond and remember him as this happy person, ya' know?" she responded, quickly removing the top to her bikini.

"Ummm..." he burned a hole into her. "So, what do you wanna do? You want me to talk to him? See if I can...talk some sense into..." a knock on the door interrupted him. "Yeah?!"

"We need to talk!" a voice yelled from the other side.

"I guess he read my mind." he stood up, approaching the door. "Um..." he stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind him. "What is it?" Chris stood there with his arms over his chest and a serious look on his face. "Don't fuckin' look at me like that, man. You offend me when you do."

"I can look at whoever HOWEVER I want. And for you..." he took a step towards him. "How could you do this to me? I thought we spoke about this. No dating our relatives which meant..."

"What do you mean no dating our relatives? I..."

"You know what I'm talking about. Before we came here, what we spoke about. This thing between us is just business so whenever this is all over with, we're supposed to go our separate ways. I don't want you fuckin' my cousin. She's..."

"So this is what this is all about? Me fucking your cousin? For your info, our relationship is not just about sex. We communicate on a more deeper level unlike you with your girlfriends. And this I here about our relationship being just business..." he shook his head pathetically. "...I didn't know it was like that. I actually thought we were friends but since I know now...it'll be easier for me to move on once you're gone." he stood there with his hands in his pockets. "And you can't do anything about me dating her. She's a grown ass woman and she can make her own decisions. We wanna be together and that's how it's gonna stay." he looked away, thoughts wandering his mind. "I never felt this way about a woman. I think I love her and..." he met eyes with his. "...I'm not gonna let some...cousin take her away from me."

"She has a baby from another man. Does that mean anything to you?"

"Yes. That means I'm gonna help her take care of him. You shouldn't get with a woman if you're not going to accept their children. And that's something I was taught. And no, I'm not gonna let some ex-boyfriend take her away either. He should've treated her better...with respect. But you know what? I will treat her with respect if it's the last thing I do. No woman should be treated less than a human being. Especially someone like Beyonce."

"Hmm. You sound like you're in love." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. Maybe I am." he shook his head in pity.

"And was that before or after you fucked her?" he gritted his teeth angrily, forcing his emotions in.

"I pray you get your act straight before it's time. 'Cause no one wants to be remembered as in asshole. No one human." he corrected.

"So you're saying I'm inhuman?"

"You figure it out." he entered Beyonces' room, shutting the door behind him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story