Later on that day around seven, Justin decided to surprise Beyonce with a candle lit dinner to tell her his surprise. Big surprise. "Don't open your eyes yet." he held her hand, leading her towards a table. "Not yet. We're almost there."

"What is going on?" she asked, keeping her eyes shut.

"You'll see." he stopped, quickly turning to face her. "You ready?" she nodded anxiously. "All right. You can open your eyes now." she fluttered her eyes open, instantly gazing in on a table officially set for two. Her eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"Wow." she gazed around, realizing there were lit candles everywhere. "I'm...I don't know what to say. No one's ever done this for me before." he smiled warmly.

"Here, have a seat." he pulled out a chair for her.

"Thank you." she sat down, blushing massively. "God, I..." she held her head down in a shy like manner. "I'm sorry. This is just...it feels like a dream. Haha." he took a seat across from her.

"I didn't over do it, did I? I just...wanted...well thought you deserved a break and..." she reached out, grasping his hands in hers.

"Thank you. I...really appreciate this." he nodded timidly.

"No problem." she watched as he prepared a plate of food for her.

"Everything looks delicious." she gazed at the food on her plate, rubbing her hands together. "Mmm haha. I didn't know you could cook. You're just...full of surprises, aren't you?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess." she stuffed a portion of the scallop potatoes in her mouth, moaning in satisfaction. "You like?" she nodded surely.

"Now this is almost as good as my potatoes." he chuckled in response.

"You know how to make a fella feel very good." he eyed her teasingly. "Excluding what you got between them thighs." her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Excuse me? Now don't you have a dirty mouth?" she fiddled with her food, never taking her eyes off him. "Besides, I know there's a reason for all of this. Right?" his smile slowly faded.

"Yeah. Um..." he pulled out a folded up paper from out of his pocket. "This is a...record contract." he slid the paper in front of her.

"Record...contract?" she unfolded the paper, scanning the paragraphs.

"This guy at Jive records heard my demo and he liked it." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "He faxed that contract to me early this morning. I looked over it and I even got a good friend back in Memphis to check it out. He was a lawyer so..." he nodded. "He said everything looks good and that I should go for it. So any way, I signed the contract and faxed it back to Johnny. He wants me to fly in tomorrow to start on my album."

"What? Oh my god! Haha." she covered her mouth in shock.

"Yeah, but...I won't be back for a couple of months." her smile faded that instant.

"Oh...I see." he noticed how quick her mood changed from happy to sad. "Well what about us? What's that...gonna do to us?" a smile slowly formed across his lips.

"Nothing because...you're coming with me. You and Kyle." her mouth hung open in surprise.

"Really? Haha." she jumped up excitedly, embracing him in a hug.

"Haha." he skimmed her back soothingly. "From this day forward, you won't have to work another day in your life. And that's a promise." she pulled back to gaze in his eyes.

"I underestimated you and I'm so..." he placed his finger over her lips, hushing her.

"It's okay, really." he leaned in, meeting lips with hers. "Mmm. I love you." she peered in his eyes, realizing how serious he had become. He was actually the first guy to ever tell her that. In so little time at that.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story