A year being famous and engaged to Beyonce was like a dream. I had everything I wanted. The big house; the girl of my dreams and most of all--the best fans in the world. But there was something missing. A family. Which I had, but I was ready for a child of my own with my beautiful fiancé.

I sat at my new piano in my new mansion, writing lyrics down on a notepad while Beyonce and Kyle played in the pool. Later that day, I had a interview to attend for 98.1 and I was nowhere near ready. I had to find a wardrobe and the whole nine yards.

The passing of Chris made me realize how important he was to me. Our relationship and what we'd been through. He was a good person, but he just didn't know how to control himself when it came to taking care of responsibilities. I song at his funeral. His favorite song, and if I had a chance to tell him how I felt, I would've told him that I loved him and that he would always be in my heart.

Believe it or not, the last time we spoke was the day he confronted me about being with his cousin. And I didn't want him to think that I hated him, because I didn't. He was like a brother to me and even though he was a selfish person, he was an angel in my eyes.

Beyonce followed Kyle inside, shutting the sliding door behind her. "Go wash off, okay? And don't get any soap in your eyes again. I'll be up there to check up on you." Justin looked from his piano to stare at her. "How's it goin'?" he smiled warmly.

"Okay, I guess." she glanced at his written sheet of paper.

"Writing again?" he nodded. "What about that interview? Still goin'?"

"Yeah. I gotta go find something to wear." she tightened the towel around her. "You think you can hook me up one of those chicken sandwiches before I leave?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks." he continued with what he was doing. Before he knew it, he was out the door and on his way to the interview. In the limo, his cell phone went off. "Hello?" he answered, resting it beside his ear. "Hey, how's it goin'? Ummm, no. On my way to this interview. I dunno, why? Tonight? I dunno, I'll have to see. If I get out of this interview on time and if...everything turns out okay. Well you know. If no one pisses me off. Haha yeah. All right, I'll do that. Mmm hmm, yeah." he turned off his phone.

Moments later, he had made it to the building where the live interview was being held. He stepped out of the limo, following his two bodyguards inside. "Right this way, mister Timberlake." he followed the woman further inside. "I'm sorry. How are you?" she asked. "I'm Gina." she extended her hand out to shake his.

"Hi." he responded, shaking her hand in response.

"I'm just in a bit of a rush. We have to get you on stage in five minutes." he nodded.

"Cool." he took a seat on a chair as the stylist tended to his hair. "It really doesn't need much work. I had my fiancé hook it up before I left." he explained.

"I can see that. Well...there's no point in wasting our time, right?" he smiled.

"Thank you." he stood up, ambling towards the stage area.
__________

"What's this we hear about you working on a album with Rodney Jerkins and Kanye West?" he flashed a surprised look.

"Wow. I didn't know I was...that good. Ahaha." he joked. "Seriously, that's somewhat true. Except for the Kanye West part. I am working with Rodney Jerkins right now, but I don't know where Kanye West came from. So..."

"Oh, and is that gonna be on the new album?" he bit his lip in thought.

"No. Well actually, in a way. The track that I'm doing now with Rodney is for a soundtrack, but I do plan on working with him on my next album."

"Great. Well we can't wait for that. Um, this is what the women fans of yours are dying to know. What is the main aspect you look for in a woman?"

"Uhhh..." he gazed out in the audience. "Okay women fans..." he spoke hilariously. "Um, ahaha. I don't...look for too much. I want a girl who's confident. She has to have a great personality. I like a woman who smiles alot. If she can cook then that's even better." a few people laughed at his comment. "Uhhh, I mainly look for the lips because...I'm a big fan of kissing. She has to know how to have fun and keep herself happy as well. Because I don't want a miserable...nagging woman."

"I hear ya'." the host responded.

"Yeah and...that's basically it...right there." he scanned the audience. "Anyone out there like that?" women quickly raised their hands in the air. "Haha, I'm just jokin'."

"Yeah, and let's get that clear before your fiancé thinks something."

"Oh yeah. We wouldn't want that. How is the fiancé by the way?"

"Umm, she's good. Thanks for asking."

"She's a very beautiful woman. She should be doing modeling or something. Looks like that shouldn't go to waste."

"I was telling her the same thing, but...she says she's not ready for that. So..." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well whenever she is. I'm sure she'll be a beauty like Halle Berry. Haha." he chortled softly. "Let's get this rumor out of the way. You are now...officially bachelor of the year. Congratulations, man." he shook his hand. "How does it feel to be single and not engaged?"

"Um, well..." he had no idea. He wasn't sure if he should tell them the truth.

"We hear you're getting engaged. Now, you've been the number one bachelor in your fans eyes for months now. They even voted you number one bachelor of the year. But all of that will change if the rumor is true." he bit his lip, hesitant to respond.

"Well...unfortunately, it is. I am engaged. And I've been for four months now." everyone held surprised looks. "So I guess you guys can demote me from bachelor of the year."

"Awww, man. You would've actually been one of the first pop slash r&b singers to break that record being that you've only been in the professional music business for a year."

"And is that like a good thing?"

"Definitely!"

"Hmm, well maybe I should just call off the whole engagement so I can keep that title." he spoke with a little sarcasm. "I'm sorry, I just don't see the whole point. Why do people nominate artists as bachelor of the year any way? Being a bachelor is not always a good thing. Sometimes it's hard to find the right person. Especially for the people who are looking for love. They don't wanna hear that they were promoted to bachelor of the year. I know I wouldn't if I'm looking for love."

"You do have a point. But that's how things are. The whole entertainment business."

"I know and I'm not saying it's your fault. It's the people who came up with this nonsense. I'm actually happy with my relationship and I can't wait to go back home to see my beautiful fiancé."

"Well, she is beautiful. Lucky you." he broke out laughing.

"Yeah. Lucky me."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story