Beyonce entered the bedroom, immediately gazing at Justin who laid in bed talking on the phone. He looked up from the TV to gaze at her. "I'm serious. I was gonna call her but...something happened. Mmm hmm." he peeled his eyes off her to gaze back at the TV. "No, but maybe...yeah." she removed her overalls, tossing them in the closet. "Okay, yeah. Well, mmm hmm. Okay we'll talk later. Right now..." he lowered his voice. "...I gotta take care of some business." he spoke, gazing in on Bee. "All right. Bye." he turned the phone off. "Mmm mmm mmm." he stood behind her, attaching his arms to her waist. "Damn, when was the last time we had alone time?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I can't remember." she twirled around to face him. "And I definitely know for sure that we won't be having any alone time anytime soon since you met back up with your long lost friend." she brushed pass him, approaching the bathroom.

"And what is that supposed to mean? What does she have to do with me and you?" he slipped off his boxers and joined her in the tub. "You know what we haven't done in a long time?" he kissed her neck sweetly. "Come here." he backed her into the wall, instantly locking lips with hers. "Mmm." his hand slid in between her inner thighs, parting her legs.

"Justin..." he pulled away to gaze in her eyes. "What is wrong with you? Why are you this big...sex machine all of a sudden?" his flashed her a confused look.

"Excuse me?" she slid from under him.

"I don't wanna fuck right now. Sorry." a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"So what are you saying? I have to jerk off tonight? Again, for the thousandth time." he over exaggerated.

"Would you stop making this all about you." she turned to face him. He shook his head.

"I don't understand. Lately, you've been a complete bitch. I try to kiss and touch you and you just...push me away. Like I'm unattractive to you. What's wrong?" she rolled her eyes.

"It's nothing. I just...I'm not in the mood." she turned her back to him, running water through her hair. He stood there for a few seconds before making a move.

"Fine. I'm gonna go jack off now." he stepped out of the tub, grabbing his boxers on his way out the room. It took her a moment to realize how mean she was being towards him so, she decided to go talk to him before things got out of hand.

"Baby..." she stood against the door, tightening the towel around her. "Listen..." she immediately noticed the bulge poking through his boxers. "I thought you loved me. People who love each other understand the things that they're going through."

"Oh yeah? Okay, well why don't you start explaining to me what type of 'things' you're going through. Because I'm having a hard time seeing it. I mean...for the past few weeks it's been about you and your lack of intimacy towards me. It's not like I ask for pleasure all the time. But when I do, you always brush me away. I had to jerk off to pornos to get my pleasure, but I'm tired of doing that. What I wanna do is make love to my fiancé. But if that's not possible then..." he looked away, hesitating to finish his sentence. "Nevermind. I'm going to bed." he threw back the sheets and laid in bed, covering himself with the comforter.

"Justin..." she took a seat beside his laying body. "I don't mean to be like this, but...it's like...ever since I've gotten pregnant, I just haven't been in the mood for sex. I'm sorry. That's just how things are for me in the first trimester, but I can promise you I will be all over you around the second and third trimesters." she spoke surely. "You just have to be patient with me." he fluttered his eyes open to gaze at her. "Okay?" she reached out, grasping his hand in hers.

"Yeah, whatever." she laughed faintly at his childish behavior.

"Aw, boo boo." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "I'm sorry. Ahaha."

"Can I at least get a flash?" she teasingly untied her towel, flashing him her breasts. "Ooohhh. Mmm." he groped both breasts, gripping them firmly. "I'm sorry. I just...I..." he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on each nipple. "I can't take this anymore. I'm taking me somethin'. If I have to rape you..." she broke out laughing. "...I will." he pulled her on top of him. "So, what do you say? This once?" she nodded.

"Okay." he met lips with hers, quickly reversing positions. She bit her lip in pleasure, moaning of satisfaction as he went down for a taste of her. "Mmm fuck." she gripped a portion of his hair, arching her back as she felt this rush of pleasure spread throughout her body. "Justin...ohhh oh god." her chest heaved in and out with excitement. "Mmm." he ravaged her desperately as if he hadn't had it in months. "Ohh!!" she whimpered stridently.

"Mmm you see what happens when you withhold sex from people." she ran her fingers through her hair. "Damn, you taste good. Mmm." he bathed his face in her juices.

"Come here." he hovered over her, meeting lips with hers once more. She pushed him on his back, leisurely trailing her tongue down his chest. A gutteral groan escaped his lips at the touch of her mouth sucking on him.

"Oh..." he shut his eyes, groaning in satisfaction. "Now this has to be the best feeling in the world."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story