The following day, Beyonce and Justin decided to go out for dinner at a restaurant in town. "So, I didn't think to check the fridge and when I looked in there, guess what I found?" he nodded. "The coke. Ahaha now wasn't that kinda stupid of me? I mean..." he sat there, listening to every word she had to say. And for some reason, she was very talkative and she would normally get that way when she was nervous. "The fridge should've been the first place to look at. But, instead I chose to check every place in the house. Like an idiot." she chewed on a shrimp.

"Everything okay?" he asked, intertwining his fingers together. "You've been a bit...talkative today. You normally get that way when...something's bothering you." she held her head down, fiddling with her food in thought.

"Nothing's bothering me, really. I just...I get this way sometimes." he burned a hole into her.

"Okay, well..." he glanced at his watch. "It's been an hour and um...I think I should tell you what I've been dying to get off my chest all day." he rubbed his hands together with this huge smile on his face. "The label just informed that my album is doing incredible so...they want me to go on tour. Hahaha. Isn't that great? This is what I've been dying to do for a long long time."

"Wow, that's...that's wonderful. Congratulations." she reached over, placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm proud of you. Really."

"Thank you." he held her hand in his. "Tours is where your...real money comes from. I'll be traveling thirty cities and twenty-nine states. So, it should be fun. Real fun." he took a sip of his wine.

"Yeah." she looked away, running her fingers through her hair. From the look on her face, he could tell she had something on her mind. "I..." she hesitated. "I have one question to ask. When it's time for me to give birth to our baby...are you going to be there? Because...Seth ditched me that day and the whole time I was pregnant and I just...I wanna be prepared so I won't have any surprises. If you're not gonna be there during labor and delivery, then..."

"Oh no. No." he shook his head. "I will be there. And you can count on it. Nothing is gonna come in the way of that." she smiled warmly. "Okay?" he placed a kiss on her hand.

"How long is this tour?"

"Three months." he spoke simply. She flashed him a shocked look.

"Three months? Okay, and what am I supposed to do for three months?" she dropped her fork to the plate. "I will be six months when you come back. Considering that I'm three months now and that there..." she shook her head. "That's just not right."

"Baby?" she swallowed the last bit of her juice. "Listen um...I can see if I can get you to come with us."

"What? Ahaha, so I can bring Kyle along? A tour bus is not a suitable home for us. Besides that, I have check-ups to attend every month. How is that gonna be possible if I'm traveling from city to city and state to state with you?"

"I...I don't understand. First, you're saying going on tour is wonderful, now...you're against the whole thing!"

"I am NOT against the whole thing. I am happy that your album is doing well and that you're going on tour, but I don't know if I can do this while...I'm in this condition. You know...three months pregnant."

"You don't know if you can't or you won't?" she rolled her eyes.

"That's the problem with you. Everything is all about you. And let me guess, you brought me here to tell me the wonderful news about going on tour, right? Is this the reason why we're here?"

"I thought you would be happy for me. I thought you would have my back on this."

"I've been having your back for months now. Keeping my mouth shut whenever you threw something like this at me. But I just can't this time. It's like, we're not even together because you do things without talking to me about it first. How in the hell are we supposed to get married if you won't talk to me about the things you're gonna do? That's not a real relationship. And frankly, I'm starting to think you're not ready for one. Maybe you should go back to being bachelor of the year."

"Wh...and what is that supposed to mean?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. You figure it out." she stood to her feet. "I gotta go use the restroom." he watched her turn, leaving him there all alone.

This definitely wasn't a good sign and he knew it wasn't over. As soon as they got home, they would've been talking about it again. Maybe even fighting.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story