Justin stood there eying him down. What could this man possibly want? And how did he know where they lived? "Can I help you?" he asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. I need to speak with Beyonce." he gazed at a gift wrapped box in his hand, wondering who it belonged to.

"Just a second." he turned, making his way further in the house. "Bee?" he spoke over the small intercom in the living room.

"Yes?" she answered back.

"Come down here for a second. Someone's here to see you." he gazed back at Seth who remained on the porch. "Why don't you...come in. She'll be down in a few." he entered the house, shutting the door behind him.

"Something wrong?" he looked up, gazing at Beyonce who ambled down the stairs.

"Nah. Your um...Seth is here. He came to see you." he spoke, forcing a smile on his face. "I'm just gonna...go fix something to drink. What about you, Seth? Would you like something while I'm in there?" he shook his head.

"I'm good." he gazed at Beyonce who kept her position by the stairs. "So uhhh..."

"It's been a while." he nodded in agreement. "Where have you been? Kyle's been...asking me every day about you."

"Umm, I got him something." he handed her the gift. "It took me a while to figure out what boys his age likes now-a-days." she accepted the gift from him. "Give that to him for me."

"Hmm, okay. So is this why you came all the way down here? To give him a gift?" she shook her head pathetically. "What is wrong with you? You think you can just...abandon us for months at a time and then show back up with gifts? First it's a diamond bracelet. Now it's...I don't even know." she sat the gift down on the coffee table. "Kyle knows Justin more than you. He even calls him daddy because he's around more than you are. And I don't bother telling him who is real father is because...he will never have a chance to get to know him any way. He's too busy...traveling from country to country or wherever he goes because his Architect job is more important than spending time with his own son."

"Do you even know how long it took me to find you? Why didn't you tell me you were moving all the way up here in...god forsaken LA? You just...disappeared."

"Maybe because I wanted you out of my life...for good. Kyle deserves better. I deserve better and Justin is willing to be a father to him and...a husband to me." he looked away, completely absentminded.

"So now you're engaged?" he gazed at the ring on her ring finger. "TO a rich celebrity." he nodded interestingly. "Hmm, well you know what? You can have him. I don't care what you two do. And just because you're marrying this dude doesn't mean he has custody of my son. Kyle will always be my son and I will come here whenever I please to see him." she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care. As long as you leave the drama at home." he gazed around the house, checking things out.

"Nice place. How much was it?"

"Ten and a half million dollars." Justin answered. "Six bedrooms and five bathrooms. It's worth fifteen mil but I got a discount." he took a seat on the sofa.

"Cool." he nodded. "Well..." he gazed back at Beyonce. "I guess I should be going. Got a flight at four." he proceeded towards the door. "Tell Kyle I stopped by." he looked over his shoulder to gaze at her. "I'll see you around." with that, he departed the house never looking back. And believe it or not, that would've been the last time she saw him. This, she having no clue of.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story