Months had passed and Beyonce survived the long three month tour of not being with Justin. She was now six months and fat as a pancake. Well in her own words.

Justin entered the house, kicking the door closed. He dropped his things by the door and proceeded up the stairs towards the bedroom. "Bee?" he entered the room, gazing around for her. "Bee?" he repeated.

"Lucy..." she wrapped a towel around her and departed the bathroom. "I thought I told you..." she trailed off, realizing who it was. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock.

"Hey!" she rushed towards him. "Look at you." he embraced her in a hug. "You've gained a few pounds." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah. Fat, huh?" he shook his head.

"No. Nooo of coarse not. You're just...full now. Complete." she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but any way...I got you some stuff. For you and the baby. Did you go shopping?" she nodded.

"Yep. The baby's room is finished. We just need a car seat and stroller." he took a seat on the bed, removing his shoes one by one. "So, how was tour? Did you...have fun?"

"Oh yeah. We had real fun. You should've saw how the dancers were. They were buck wild in the hotels. They were throwing water balloons at people from the third floor. Haha. It was crazy."

"I'm sure it was." she spoke, taking a seat beside him. "And what about you? Were you throwing balloons at people too?" he shook his head with this sneaky look on his face.

"Me? Throwing balloons. Oh no. Haha. At least not with the dancers." he mumbled.

"Justin..." she hit him on the arm. "You are so bad. Haha."

"What?" he spoke innocently. "Any way..." he turned her direction. "I wanna know about you and...the things you were doing. I know Lucy was over here every day..."

"Actually...no. She came probably three times since you've been gone. And that was it. I kept myself busy straightening out the baby's room. And Kyle kept me busy running around after him. I'm due in...November around thanksgiving and..." a smile slowly formed across her face. "We're having a girl!! Hahaha." she laughed excitedly.

"What? Damn." he mumbled. "I was praying for my boy but...I guess we'll just have to keep working for one." her head jerked back offensively.

"What do you mean, keep working? I hope you don't think we're gonna have a house full of kids. I only want three. Three is the max. If I don't have a boy within the third child then that's just too bad for you."

"Oh be quiet." he reached out, grabbing a few strains of her hair. "On the real tip..." he met eyes with hers. "...I missed you. I couldn't stop thinking about you while I was on tour. Not one day passed without you...popping up in my head." she blushed slyly.

"I missed you too. I'm just so happy everything turned out okay."

"Come here." he wrapped his arms around her. "Mmm. You were okay while I was gone? You weren't...scared, were you? Ahaha." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"No. I was okay." she stood up, instantly feeling a hand grasp her arm.

"Just a second." he turned her to face him. "I wanna see something." she watched as he removed the towel, dropping it to the floor. Both his hands traced the structure of her round belly, scrutinizing her closely. "I can't believe my baby is in here. Our baby." he corrected. "You ever wonder how she would look? You know, like...what features of ours would she have." he lifted his head to gaze at her.

"Yeah. It passed my mind a couple of times." he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her stomach.

"Mmm." he moaned, resting his face on the area. "I can't believe I left you for three whole months." she ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp soothingly.

"I'm just glad that it's over." he looked up, gazing in her eyes.

"Me too." he stood to his feet, examining her facial expressions closely. She begin to get a little nervous by the way he eyed her. For one, she didn't remember the last time he stared at her like that. "I just wanna say...thank you for being so supportive. You know, with this whole touring thing." she nodded.

"You don't have to thank me. In that case, I should be thanking you for every time you've been supportive towards me." he bit his lip.

"Yeah. I guess you have a point." he inched his face closer to hers, slowly locking lips with hers. She hesitantly attached her arms to his neck while stroking tongues with his. He carefully placed her on her back and hovered over her, never parting lips.

Moments later...

A soft moan escaped her lips as he moved in and out of her with steady strokes. "Oh..." he groaned, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Mmm." she whimpered softly. "Justin...mmm." he pecked her on the lips.

"You okay?" she nodded in response. "Three whole months without this..." he shook his head pathetically. "I don't even know how I survived." she chuckled softly.

"Shut up."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story