Three months later (Thanksgiving day)

Nine months pregnant and still no baby. This was beginning to make Beyonce frustrated because she was tired of walking around looking like this big, fat pig. She wanted to give birth and get it over with. "Here's some more muffins." Beyonce sat a bowl of blueberry muffins in the center of the table. "Anything else?" she asked, gazing around the huge table where the family remained.

"Girl, just sit down. You've done enough." Lynn, Justin's mother assured. "You're gonna end up going into labor."

"That's the whole idea." she responded while taking her seat next to Justin. He gawked to the side to gaze at her.

"How you feelin'?" she shrugged her shoulders in response. He looked away, chuckling to himself. "Any way, the label wants me back in the studio next week." he mentioned.

"Didn't you just come out with an album a few months ago?" Lucy asked.

"Well yeah, but every year or so...you're supposed to come out with an album. Next year would be the second year since my first album was out. So, if I go in the studio now, I should be finished within a couple of months."

"Cool. Your first album was hot." Solange, Beyonce's sister replied. "Especially the song you did for Chris. In memory." he smiled slyly.

"Oh yeah. That was a nice song." Lynn added in. "Were you two close?" he nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah. Pretty close." he gazed at Bee who had her hand on her stomach with this look of agony on her face. "Babe...you okay?" she quickly shook her head.

"I don't know. I'm...having contractions again." she panted heavily. "I'm just gonna..." she whimpered stridently. "God...damnit."

"You okay?" Tina, her mother asked.

"I think I'm gonna take her to the hospital. Just to be on the safe side." he stood up, carefully helping her out of her seat. She leaned over, holding her stomach from feeling so much pressure.

"Call us to let us know what's going on." Lynn suggested.

"All right." they both proceeded out of the room.
_________

"Uhhhhh!!!!!!" Beyonce whimpered, squirming furiously on the hospital bed. "Jusssttiinnnnnn!!!!" she shrieked.

"She's gonna have the baby." he looked from the phone to stare at her. It took four nurses to hold her down while the doctor tried delivering the baby.

"Miss Knowles, you're gonna have to keep still. I can see the baby's head." the doctor informed. "Push again." Justin stood there in shock.

"Oh my god. I see her head." he spoke over the phone. "You guys gotta get down here. It's almost time." she used all of her strength to push once more. "I gotta go." he quickly sat the phone back on the receiver.

"Justin..." she called, reaching out for him. "Jusstinnnn!!!"

"I'm here." he rushed towards her.

"Okay. Give it another push. You can do it." the doctor assured. "One more push and we're done." she reached out, gripping Justin's hand in hers.

"You hear that? One more and we're done." with all of her strength she pushed, feeling a big relief. "There she is." he smiled massively. "Oh my god. Look at her."

"Wow. She's beautiful just like her mother." one of the male nurses blurted out. The doctor cut the umbilical cord and handed her to the nurse beside him so she could go clean her up.

"We did it!" Justin spoke animatedly.

"What do you mean, 'we'?" he laughed faintly.

"You know what I mean."

Hours after having the baby, they finally moved her to another room. Justin sat on one of the seats, gazing at the baby laying in a transparent crib. Not in a million years he would've thought of being a father so soon. And in love to top it off.

Not only that, he was young, rich and wanted. So being in love at his age was kind of rare.

Lynn, Tina, Lucy and Solange quickly entered the room one by one. "Where's the baby? Oh!" Tina spoke in excitement. "There she is! Hahaha."

"Shh. She's sleeping." he assured.

"Can I hold her?" Solange asked.

"Did you wash your hands?" Tina asked. "Wash your hands first." she rushed towards the sink a few feet away from them.

"This is so neat how they set up a room just for you." Lynn spoke, gazing around the spacious room.

"Yeah. The celebrities get special treatment." Justin replied.

"Oh quiet." Solange cautiously held the baby to her chest.

"Aww, look at her. Ma' look! Haha, she's got Justin's lips. So cute." they all surrounded her, putting all of their focus on the baby.

"Ahaha look at how she's sucking the air." Lynn pointed out. "She must be hungry. Bee, are you gonna breast feed?"

Pisss Pissss!!

Justin looked away to gaze at a woman standing outside the room. She stood there, motioning him over.

"Uhh. Excuse me for a minute." he ambled towards the exit, squinting his eyes to get a better look at the person. "Jessie? Hey!" he embraced her in a hug. "How you been?" she nodded.

"Good. How's...how's Bee? Everything okay?" he nodded while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. She's great. Exhausted though."

"I can understand." she took a seat on the bench outside the room. "So...how's the baby? Healthy?"

"Mmm hmm. One hundred percent. Thank god." he gawked to the side to stare at her. "What about you? Everything's okay with you?" she nodded.

"I guess." he eyed her closely. For some reason, he had a feeling she was keeping something from him. "I'm happy for you. You and...Bee. I hope you two really hit it off."

"Thank you." he watched as she stood up, positioning her purse more comfortably over her shoulder.

"I'm gonna go now. I'll...stop by the house to see the baby."

"Oh..." he stood to his feet. "Okay, well...why did you come? I mean, if you didn't come see the baby...why did you even come?" she brushed a few strains of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"I don't know. Maybe...maybe because I can't stop being near you." she shrugged her shoulders. "I came to see you. I mean, Isn't it obvious?"

"..."

"I don't understand why you walk around pretending like you have no clue on how I feel about you. I'm crazy for you. I've been since the day you left me."

"Why are you saying it like I had anything to do with it? It wasn't my fault my parents weren't getting along. That's the reason why I had to leave. They divorced and..." he paused, realizing the hurt look on her face. "There was nothing I could do."

"Yes there was. You could've came to see me. That's the least you could've done." she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. "Any way, the reason why I came here is to tell you that...I'm going back to Memphis. There's no future here for me. I thought I could've came to win you back but I was wrong. You...were taken and...I just wish I came a bit sooner." she pulled out a business card. "Here..." he accepted it from her. "If you decide to change your mind." a tear slowly escaped her eye. "I guess I should be going now. My flight leaves in another hour."

"Jessie..." he reached out for her. "Why do you have to be like this? Why can't we just be friends?"

"You will never understand." she turned, heading down the hall.

"Jessica?!" she ignored him while proceeding down the hall. Moments later, he entered the room where his family was located.

"Where have you been?" Lynn asked. "You just missed it. She was just sucking the air." Beyonce held the baby in her arms as she sucked on her nipple. For some reason he felt sad and happy at the same time. Sad because he lost his best friend again and happy because he had just witnessed his fiancé give birth to his first born child. He couldn't have been happier because he finally got what he wanted.

A family and a big house for his family. But he would always have Jessica in his heart. No matter how much he's in love. His old child hood friend will be in his heart 'til the day he die.

The End
By Shona All Rights Reserved 2005
BABY-J.ORG 2003-05

Hope you guys liked it. I know it was short and simple lol. Don't hesitate to leave a review. Thanks!
Shona

Completed
Black Coffee is the author of 20 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story