Three long days had passed and I finally got a chance to get away from the stressful life. Lucy and I decided to go to Orlando studios for two days and Justin and Chris ended up coming as well. I don't even know how that happened. My plans were just to basically spend some time alone, but she ended up talking me into all of this. But besides all of this, my mother agreed to watch Kyle for me. She was such an angel and some points.

After the long flight to Florida, we finally made it to Orlando and took a cab to our hotel. "This is gonna be so much fun." Lucy spoke excitedly. "I can't wait to get on the rides."

"Look at you. You sound like a big child." I teased. "I'm kinda excited also. I'm finally free and able to enjoy myself for a few days." I happened to look away, automatically gazing at Justin who sat on the other side where Lucy was located. He sat there talking on his cell and just laughing up a storm. "I wonder what's so funny. He's been talking on that phone for hours now." I whispered to Lucy.

"I think he said it was his mother. He's really close to her. I've never seen a guy so respectful towards his mother like he is."

"Haha. Kinda hard to believe. Especially how the way he behaved towards me. You know how the saying goes. If a man disrespects his mom, that means he'll disrespect you." she chuckled at my response. "What's so funny?"

"He only acts that way because he likes you. It's really obvious. And you're an idiot if you haven't noticed."

"Oh come on. You and Chris sound the same. He only acts that way because he likes you." I mocked. "I don't believe it because for one, he doesn't show it. Why treat someone bad if you like them? That's so...backwards."

"Well...you know how men are. They don't even like to admit when they're wrong, so why would they want to admit that they like someone?" she spoke, shrugging her shoulders. "It is backwards though."

Moments later, we had finally made it to the hotel. After collecting our luggage, we entered the building heading straight for the lobby desk. "Hi." Lucy greeted with a huge smile on her face. "This is an amazing hotel you have here." she spoke to the clerk.

"Thank you." the woman responded with a smile. "You want to rent out a room?"

"Um, yes. How much for two days?" she asked.

"It's five hundred a night. So that would be a thousand total."

"Damn." I stood there in surprise. "Why is it so expensive here?"

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, locking eyes with mine. "You can't afford a thousand bucks? Especially since your ex is this...rich Architect." he spoke smartly.

"If you say another word to me..." I warned.

"All right, guys. Not now." Lucy suggested. "Uhhh, we'll rent out two rooms. One for me and Bee and one for you guys. That way it'll be cheaper for all of us. Five hundred a piece."

"Sounds fare to me." everyone begin counting their money for the rooms.

"We have two available suites right next to each other on the fifth floor, but they don't include the mini fridge. And then there's two other ones that do. But it's on the fourth and first floor."

"Uhh, that'll be fine. We'll take the one on the first floor since it's closer to the pool and spa." Lucy spoke with a massive smile. "And you guys...I could care less what room you take. As long as it's not the one on the first floor." she teased.

"Whatever. I think I've had a change of heart. I think I'm gonna rent out my own room." Justin informed. "I'll take the one on the fourth floor."

"You big ballin' like that?" Lucy asked nosy like. He shook his head pathetically, slowly handing the clerk a credit card.

"That's none of your business. Can you ummmm, send a bellhop up with my things? Thank you." after collecting his key, they all watched as he ambled down the hall towards the elevators.

"Since when did he get too good to carry his own things?" I spoke with a little attitude. Something just wasn't right with that boy. He seemed to have a split personality. First he's this angel and all of sudden he's the devil. "He has issues. For real."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story