Later on that day around six, Lucy and I decided to take a dip in the pool. We both ambled down the hall towards the two double doors that led out on the patio. "This is gonna be so much fun." she blurted out the closer we had gotten. As soon as we stepped out on the patio, my eyes immediately focused in on two familiar looking men. They both were swimming in the pool and one was busy talking to a woman.

That was just like him. Always flirting with someone. "Just great. I don't even know if I wanna swim anymore." I spoke, following Lucy towards two resting chairs.

"Why?"

"Lucy!!" she quickly looked away to gaze at Justin who was motioning her over. "Hop in! The water's warm." she gazed my direction with a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna go hop in. Come!" she grasped my hand, tugging me along.

"Lucy..." I followed her towards the huge twelve feet pool. All of this was starting to get to me. My plans were to take a vacation and this definitely wasn't one. Not with Justin around to aggravate me.

I sunk in the water, tensing up a bit. He had to be joking if he called this warm. This shit felt like an ice box. To me at least. I happened to look away, meeting eyes with Justin who had his back against the wall at the sixth feet. The nerve of him to try and take everyone I knew away from me. First it was Chris. Now it's Lucy. What the hell did they even see in him? He was a friggin' jerk. A five star asshole. Someone I could never see myself with. But...I can see a one night stand with him. I dunno. He just looks like that type who uses his lips well.

Look at her over there looking at me. I know she likes me. She's just too damn stuck up to admit it. But I will beat it out of her one day. And you know what I mean by beat. On second thought, she looks like the type who wants to settle down. And I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. But I can see a relationship with her. If she's willing.

Oh boy, this was starting to get uncomfortable. Him and his nosy eyes. Why was he looking at me? It was really starting to make me edgy. So, I decided to go sit in the Jacuzzi to relax my nerves. I stepped out of the pool and ambled towards the bubbly Jacuzzi a few feet away from me. His eyes followed her in the Jacuzzi where they remained for a few moments. Studying her every move. "Mmm. Now this was exactly what I needed." I tilted my head back, unsuspectingly gazing at a body standing over me. "Shit." I pulled away, holding my hand to my chest in fright. "What the...who the hell are you?" I watched closely as the stranger sunk in the tub beside me.

"Leroy. And you?"

"Um..." I sat back, forcing a smile on my face. "Beyonce." he nodded, slowly trailing his eyes down my figure. Something that started to make me nervous. "Are you...staying at this hotel?" I decided to hop on another subject. Hopefully that would've turned his attention off my body.

"Yep. You?" what is up with this guy? All of his answers were short.

"Yeah." I looked away, sneakily moving a few inches away from him. "I uhhh, I didn't know Orlando was this expensive. Hotel wise. I was always told that it was much cheaper down here."

"It is. Except their hotels. That's how they make their money." I slowly looked away, meeting eyes with his. "How else will they be able to pay their associates?"

"You...work here, don't you?" he nodded.

"I'm the janitor." Just great. First Justin tries to embarrass me in front of the clerk in the lobby now I meet up with the hotel's janitor. This wasn't my day at all.

"I don't get it. You just said you were staying..."

"I am. This is where I live. I use my checks to pay for my room." poor guy. Living day by day off his checks. And I'm pretty sure they don't pay too well. Especially for Janitors.

"Hello." I quickly looked away to gaze at Justin who sunk in across from me. "Mind if I butt in whatever you guys are talking about?"

"Yes. We mind." he was so nosy. And that was something I hated about him. He had a nasty attitude and a nosy mind.

"So you're speaking for him now?" I gawked to the side to gaze at Leroy who had his focus on Justin. "I'm sure he can speak for himself. Right, Leroy?" I flashed him a confused look.

"How did you know his name?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. Maybe because for a fact that he was someone who used to bully me in school. But look at him now. He's not so tough afterall. Working as a Janitor at a...shit hole place like this. Always said I wouldn't be anything."

"Would you leave him alone? Damn. You're always bothering someone. The only person who looks like a bully to me is you. Jerk." he watched as I climbed out of the tub, heading straight for the double doors. I grabbed my things on my way towards the hotel.

"It's okay to be mad at me, baby!" he shouted. I turned, flipping him the bird. "Ahaha. No problem. I'll meet you at your hotel in five minutes!"

"Asshole. Ugh." I entered the building, quickly heading down the long hall that led to our hotel. If he kept that attitude up, he was definitely gonna see the other side of me.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story