That night, I decided to take a quit visit to the vending machine across the hall. I slipped a dollar in the slot and pressed the button to my selection, watching as a snicker bar fell down the tunnel. I reached in, grabbing the bar. This was just exactly what I needed. Some chocolate to cool my hormones down.

For some reason, I've been in the mood for sex. And I was always warned that my hormones would go haywire right after having a baby, but I didn't believe any of it. Now eight weeks after giving birth, I was dying for a good lay.

Why was Justin the first person to pop up in my head? Damn. This was not a good sign. Why couldn't I have a decent man who wanted a decent relationship with a decent girl? Ugh, I hated my life.

I entered the hotel, immediately freezing by the door. "Umm..." I peered out the door to gaze at the number on the outside of it. 714. I could've sworn that was the number to our hotel suite. But if it was the correct number, what was Justin doing here? "What the hell is going on? Why are you laying on my bed?" he stood up, leisurely approaching me.

"We need to get something straightened out between us." he froze in front of me. "Why are you giving me this nasty attitude...trying to make me look stupid in front of everybody?"

"Oh?" I looked away, shaking my head in pity. "You have a lot of nerve to ask a question like that. I don't even wanna discuss this. So just do me a favor and leave." I brushed pass him, unsuspectingly feeling a hand grasp my arm.

"No." he turned to face me. "We're not finished talking."

"Excuse me?" I asked, yanking my arm away. "Who the hell do you think you are touching me like that? First of all, I can treat you any which way I please, okay? You don't own me. And if you must know, the reason why I'm giving you this attitude is because of your sorry ass. You don't know how to talk to people. You're rude and obnoxious. So before you ask me some...stupid question like that, you ask yourself that. You were the one to catch an attitude with me first."

"Damn." he shook his head while eying me closely. "Why are you so stuck up? You're too fine to be acting this way."

"Pish. I am not stuck up. I'm just not the one to be token for granted. You can't talk to me any way and expect for me not to respond." he held his head down, stuffing his hands in his pockets. There was a moment of silence between us before anybody decided to speak up.

"All right. You're right." he lifted his head, peering in my eyes. "I was the one who started this whole thing. So..." he took a step closer. "I only see that it's fair that I finish this." I surveyed his face, immediately erupting into laughter.

"You gotta be outta your mind if you think I'm gonna sleep with you."

"Who said that was the only way to finish this? If I gave you that impression that I wanted to fuck you, then I'm sorry. You can't blame me though." he quickly sized me up. "It's not my fault you're so..."

"Don't even start that. Just leave. You don't owe me anything, all right?" I climbed in bed, covering myself with the sheets. "I'm pretty sure you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" she shut her eyes, not bothering to respond to his question. "Okay, fine." he yanked the door open. "I still think you're stuck up." he mumbled.

"Yeah. And I still think you're an asshole. Now get the hell outta my room!." he stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story