That following morning, everyone headed out to the amusement park which was better known as Islands of Adventure. Lucy and I decided to stop in a jewelry shop on our way there. "Look at this bracelet."

"Whoa." I gazed at it in amazement. "Wait a minute." I pulled up my sleeve, gazing at the bracelet Seth bought for me the other day. "This looks like..." I glanced back and forth at the two bracelets in bewilderment.

"Holy shit, Bee. That's the same bracelet you're wearing." we both gazed at the price in awe.

"Fifty thousands dollars?!" we both spoke in shock.

After getting the shock of my life, I decided to take a seat on a chair to rest my nerves. This was just too much for me. Where the hell did he get fifty thousand dollars from? I didn't know Architecture paid so well. And why would he spend that much on me to begin with? He was what you called cheap and stingy as I don't know what.

I looked up, watching Lucy and Justin ram each other in the go-carts. This sight immediately put a smile on my face. They both looked like two big kids. Two...big kids secretly in love. Hmm, I hope she wasn't seeing this bastard behind my back. Now that would've been the biggest news of my entire life.

"Oh boy, that was fun! Ahaha." Lucy laughed hysterically. "I kicked your ass." she spoke, pointing to Justin who followed behind her.

"Yeah, you got me. You're an excellent driver." he spoke, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "So, what are you gonna do now? You wanna get on another ride?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care. But I have to pee first. Haha, I'll be back." I took my seat, waiting patiently for her. Justin decided to take a seat on the available seat beside mines. He gazed around, putting all of his focus on his surroundings. I desperately wanted to talk about him and Lucy. I had to know if they were secretly dating.

"Um, so..." he looked away, meeting eyes with mines. "You're enjoying yourself, huh?" he shrugged his shoulders, leisurely peeling his eyes off me.

"I guess. Why?" I shook my head, hesitant to go any further.

"Are you and Lucy seeing each other?" he quickly gazed my direction with this hilarious look on his face.

"Hell no. I mean...it's not like there's something wrong with her. I just...I don't have time for a relationship right now. She's a beautiful girl though." yeah right. He was just at my hotel last night trying to talk me into having sex with him. Well those weren't his exact words, but I knew what he meant with his slick ass.

"I see. So what was last night about? You know...when you tried talking me into letting you finish what you started?" he lowered his eyes at me, giving me this sternly look. I then knew that I had gotten on his bad side which were my intentions to begin with.

"I think you're getting a little outta hand with this. You and your bitchy attitude is gonna earn you an ass whoopin' one day." he stood up, ambling towards Lucy who had departed the bathroom.

"Oh yeah? And by who? Sure as hell not you." he looked over his shoulder to gaze at me. His mood had slowly changed when he realized she was heading towards the exit of the park.

"Damn." he mumbled, almost regretting his foul behavior towards her.

As soon as I made it back to my hotel, I prepared me a nice tub full of warm water. I was gonna enjoy my vacation. Even if it was the last thing I do. No one was gonna ruin it for me. Not even that asshole out there.

Who the fuck do he think he is? Cocky ass muthafucka.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story