Note: There are sexual explicit content in this chapter. If you don't want to read it, skip over the bold lettering. Thanks

Later that day

"Kara...no don't touch that." Robyn grasped Kara in her arms and carried her away from the coffee table. "Why did you do that? You almost knocked mommy's plant off the table." she kissed her on the cheek.

"Gaaaaa GA!!" she shrieked.

"Shhh. Stop makin' all that noise." she rubbed through her hair. "How did you like your daddy? Huh?" she took a seat on the sofa and sat her on her lap. "Did you like your daddy? Huh, Kara? Haha." she laughed. "Well he sure did like you." the phone interrupted her. "Ugh." she reached out and grabbed it from off of the receiver, instantly placing it by her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello um...hey. This is...Justin." he paused. "Um...what are you doing?" she slowly sat back in her seat, and brushed her hair back from out of her face.

"Nothing really. Why?"

"Well I...I just..." he stammered nervously. "Um...I missed you." she bit the bottom of her lip and crossed her leg over the other. "I missed you a lot."

"Well I...missed you too, but...you can't just show up and...think I'm gonna accept you BACK into my life. It's NOT gonna work like that. I'm sorry." she apologized.

"You're right. I can't just bump into you and think you're gonna accept me BACK into your life. Especially after I abandoned you and the baby. I don't even know why I did it. Seriously. But I do regret it." she exhaled heavily and licked her moist lips.

"Let me ask you something. IF we never bumped into each other at the store...would you have called me?" there was a moment of silence. A LONG pause.

"Um..."

"Just admit it. You weren't. How could you be so ill-mannered? We were FRIENDS before. BEST FRIENDS at that and now we're...enemies...associates. How could it have gotten this far? I never thought you would DO something like this to me." she could feel herself getting angry.

"I don't know about you but...I'M not your enemy. And I don't wanna be. I just wanna be...your friend and...the father of our child."

"Well I'm sorry, but...it's TOO late for that. You HURT me. You seriously hurt me, and...I will never...EVER forgive you for that."

"Um...can I change that? Is it...possible?" she sniffled and wiped underneath her diluted eyes. She didn't get why he couldn't take no for an answer.

"I don't think so. I'm sorry, but...that's just the WAY it's gonna be...forever. Good bye."

"WAIT!" he raised his voice. "Um..."

"What is it now?" she asked, frustrated.

"I...Robyn...I'm terribly sorry for what I did. I seriously didn't mean it and...I'm sorry. I'M SO SORRY!" she could hear the cry in his voice. "I love you so much, baby. Just...give me another chance. Please. I can change. I promise." she heard him sniffle on the other line. "I just wanna...be a family. I wanna be the father to my daughter and...I wanna be there for you."

"I...I just can't. I'm sorry." she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"Well is there SOMETHING I could do to change your mind? ANYTHING!"

"NO! You CAN'T change my mind. I'm sorry, but you JUST CAN'T! YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT JUSTICE GIRL WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD! NOW YOU WANNA SHOW UP IN MY LIFE...TRYING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING! I TOLD YOU ALREADY! IT'S NOT GONNA WORK, OKAY?! IT'S JUST NOT!" she cried. "Believe me. I managed without you for a whole fucking YEAR, so I DON'T need you now." she sniffled profoundly. "I just don't."

"Robyn..."

"I gotta go." she turned the cordless phone off and sat it on the coffee table.

"Ga ga." she gazed at Kara, slowly smiling. "Hiiiii." she chuckled softly.

"Heyyyyyy. Ahaha. Wanna go.." the phone interrupted her. "Ugh. Not again." she turned it on and placed it beside her ear. "What now?" she asked in frustration.

"Hey, Rob. It's Linda." she sighed of relief.

"Oh. It's just you. Well...what's up? What do YOU want?" she spoke a little upset.

"You sound pissed off. Who messed with you now?" she asked in concern.

"Um...nobody. I'm just a little frustrated. Any way...what were you up to?" she sat up in her seat and grabbed the remote to the TV.

"Nothing. I was just gonna go to Lynn's house for dinner. She invited me over for a plate. What about you? You should also go. She asked about you." she frowned.

"I don't really care anymore. I'm not going. I'm just gonna...hop in bed. I'm very tired. But...I have to take Kara a shower first. Damn." she stood up with the baby and headed towards the staircase railing, suddenly hearing her door bell go off. "Just great. Someone's at the door. I'm gonna have to call you back."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later." she turned the phone off and headed towards the front door.

"Who the hell is this now?" she spoke, unlocking the door and pulling it open. To her surprise, it was someone she wasn't expecting. Her eyes lit up like two giant golf balls. "Justin? Um...what are you doing here?"

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Kara screamed. She gazed at Kara and positioned her more comfortably in her arm.

"Shhhh. No yelling, okay?" she pecked her on the cheek, and gazed Justin's way. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand. "What do you want?"

"Um...I want to talk to you." she was about to say something, but he held out the roses before she could. "Pleassseee." she bit the bottom of her lip and held her head down. "I NEED to talk to you." she kept quiet, thinking of her decision.

"Fine, but...not too long." she moved aside, allowing him to walk pass her. "You could have a seat on the sofa." she spoke, closing the door behind him. She entered the living room and took a seat beside him with Kara in her arms. "Kara...say hi to daddy. Say hiiiiii. Haha. She's so smart." he held a massive smile on his face as he kept his eyes on her.

"Hi, Kara." he spoke to her. "You're a beautiful girl. You know that, right? Aha." she continuously bit down on her fingers with her gums.

"Um...so." he looked up to lock eyes with Robyn's. "What is it...that you want to talk about?"

"Well...I just wanted to apologize and...give you this." he handed her the bouquet. "I am terribly sorry for what I've done. Why can't you just...forgive me? I know it was wrong but...I wanna change. I wanna...be the father of our child." he paused. "Why I didn't call you over a year now? Well...that's because I was too busy doing my own thing. I've been on tour for five months and before that...the other seven months...I've been working on the album that JUST hit stores last week. I don't know WHERE my mind was but I am SO sorry. Seriously and...if you just give me another chance...I can SHOW you how sorry I am." he gazed deeply in her eyes with a serious look on his face. "I love you, Robyn, and...I just wanna be able to show you that, because...actions DO speak louder than words." she could feel her eyes slowly feeling up with solution.

"Um..." she sniffled and held her head down. "I dunno. I mean..."

"Here." he handed her a card. She slowly accepted it out of his hand. "If you REALLY love me like you say you do, you'll meet me tonight." she gazed at the card with an address on it. "Be there by eight." she looked up to gaze in his eyes. He slowly leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "I love you." he whispered by her ear, and pulled away to gaze at Kara. "Bye Kara. Haha." he kissed her on the forehead and stood up. "I trust that I'll see you tonight." he spoke, heading towards the front door. He pulled it open and exited the house. She slowly gazed at the paper as thoughts ran through her head. What was she going to do?
_________

7:59 p.m.

"Thank you for taking the time out of watch her." she thanked Linda while handing her the baby.

"No problem, girl. Anytime." she held Kara in one arm and grabbed the baby bag in the other. "If you want...I could keep her over night. That's if you're out ALL night."

"Ahaha. Well...I don't think I'll be out that long but if something comes up...I'll let you know." she nodded sympathetically. "Well I'll see you later. Bye, sweetie." she pecked Kara on the cheek and jogged up towards her car. "Later." she waved as she drove away.

Twenty minutes later (8:19 p.m.)

Robyn pulled up in front of a restaurant and began searching for a space. She found one in front of the entrance of the building, quickly parking her car. "Why does he want me to meet him here?" she spoke to herself as she gazed at the building. "Any way..." she stepped out of the car with her purse and closed the door. AS she headed towards the building, her eyes instantly focused in on Justin who stood beside two men.

"Dammnnnnn. Is that your chick?" one guy spoke up.

"Well...somethin' like that. She's...my ex. Well...an old best friend."

"Really? So does that mean I can have her?" his head gawked to the side, giving him a contemptible look. "Never mind."

"No. You CAN'T have her, because..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "...I'm gonna have her. And PLUS you have a woman. Oh and she is the mother of my daughter." he smiled massively as she got closer to him. "Hey." he greeted.

"What's up?" she stopped in front of him and gazed at the other two men who eyed her down. "Hello. Well..." she locked eyes with Justin's. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

"Oh...yeah. Sorry. Um...Ken and Cal...this is Robyn. Robyn...these are my friends Ken and Cal." she smiled sincerely.

"Hello Ken." she spoke, extending her hand out to shake his.

"Hey." he shook her hand in response.

"Hi." she greeted Cal while extending her hand out. He grasped her hand daintily and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Hello, beautiful." Justin lowered his eyes at him.

"Hmm. Now that's what I call a gentleman. Ahaha." Justin rolled his eyes and looked away. "So..." she focused in on Justin. "Why are we here?" he swiftly looked up to gaze at her.

"Oh yeah. Um..." he grasped her hand and led her towards the entrance of the building. "I'll see you guys later." he spoke to Ken and Cal as he pulled the door open for her. She entered the restaurant, gazing around the room in awe.

"This is a...nice restaurant."

"Yeah. That's why I picked it. Um..." he gazed around for a waitress or waiter.

"Good evening. How may I help you?" a waiter greeted them.

"Uh yes. Reservations for two. Mr Timberlake and Ms Waters." the man scanned the list, slowly looking up with a smile on his face.

"You're located at table thirty. ALLL the way in the back. Follow me." they both followed behind him. "Most people love this area because it's more private and quiet." he stopped in front of the table for two. "Here you are." Justin pulled out a seat for Robyn, allowing her to sit down.

"Thank you." she thanked as he took his seat.

"No problem." he replied while taking his seat.

"Will you like to order a drink while you wait?" the waiter asked curiously.

"Um..." Justin watched as Robyn looked through the menu. "I'll take some lemonade." she looked over the menu to gaze at Justin. He bit the bottom of his lip and looked away.

"I'll also take some lemonade." he added in.

"Okay. I'll be back shortly for your orders." he turned, walking away.

"Um..." he locked eyes with Robyn's as he waited for her to continue her sentence. "Why are we here? I mean...if you think THIS is gonna make me forgive you...then you thought wrong."

"I know this is not going to...make you forgive me. We are here because...I thought it would be a nice...romantic place to...ask you what I want to ask." her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Um...I'm SO confused right about now." he chuckled softly.

"Don't worry. You'll know what I'm talking about in a few minutes." the waiter sat a cup in front of each one of them.

"Ready to order?" he asked, pulling out a pad.

"Um...yeah. I will like to order...ANY shrimp meal that you have that comes with...fries and...lobster meat." Robyn answered. "Thank you." she handed the waiter the menu.

"And you sir?" he asked, lifting his eyes to stare at him.

"I'll take whatever she's taking." he handed the waiter the menu. "Oh and...I will like a bottle of red wine on the side, and...do you have those small cup cakes dishes for dessert? I'm gonna need...two of those, please. Don't ask why." he quickly jotted down the order.

"Vanilla or chocolate?"

"Vanilla off top." he glanced at Robyn who held a confused look. "Excuse me." he stood up. "I'm gonna need to talk to you in private." he spoke, pulling the waiter to the side. Robyn kept her eyes on the two as they spoke surreptitiously in the corner. "Okay? Thank you." she watched as he took his seat in front of her.

"Uh...what was that all about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh...well I just had to have a man to man talk with him. You know...man stuff." she rolled her eyes playfully and looked away.

"Any way..." she pulled her cell from out of her purse. "I'm calling Linda. I wanna see how my baby doin'." she dialed a number and held it to her ear. "Hello? Linda? Hey what's up, girl? Ahaha. No I"m just...out to this fancy ass restaurant." she gazed at Justin who kept his eyes on her. "He's right here...staring at me. Haha. Nope. Yep. So how's my baby? She's NOT being a bad ass, is she? Ohhh. Cool. Well I dunno. I'ma have to call you to let you know. We just got here and...we haven't even eaten yet. Haha. OMG! Ahaha. Stop it. You're makin' me cry tears here. Haha. Alright. Ahaha. Okay, okay. Enough. STOP! Haha. Okay. I'll talk to you later. NO! It's NOT happenin' okay so  get that out of your geeky mind. Okay. Aha. Bye." she turned the phone off and positioned it in her purse.

"WHAT was THAT all about?" she looked up to stare at him.

"Well you know...just girl stuff. Hahaha." he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah...whatever."
________

Later on

"Whew." Robyn sat back in her seat and rubbed her full stomach. "I am STUFFED!"

"Mmm. Tell me about it, but...we have one more to go." she slowly gazed at her cup cake and frowned.

"Man. Why did you order this? I can't eat it. I'm stuffed." he pouted playfully.

"Pweeesseee. For meeee. Purty pweeesseee, Robyn." he spoke in a baby like manner. "Look..." he grabbed his cup cake and bit into it. "I'll eat with you. Come on."

"Why do you want me to eat it so bad, any way?"

"Because I spent MY money on it. That's why." her eyes lit up.

"Since when did you ever become so cheap? Fine." she grabbed the cup cake. "I'll eat it, but if I THROW UP...you'll know why, and It'll be ALL YOUR FAULT!" she whined. He watched carefully as she bit into it. She chewed on the portion of it and swallowed the remains. "Hmm. This cake is NOT that bad." she took a more big bite out of it this time, instantly feeling a metal piece. "What the hell?" his eyes lit up. She sucked the food remains off of it, and pulled it out of her mouth. "What the...hell is this?" she squinted her eyes to get a better look. "Oh my god." her eyes shot wide open. "Oh my god. This is...this is a...wedding ring." she locked eyes with Justin. He held a smile on his face.

"Will you?" he spoke softly.

"Oh my god." her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I..." she covered her trembling lip with her hand as she cried noisily. "I don't...know what to say." she peeled her eyes from the ring to stare at him.

"Say you'll marry me." a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Yes." his eyes lit up.

"Yes? Did you say yes?" he asked, a little surprised.

"Yes. I wanna marry you." she sniffled and wiped underneath her eyes. He grasped the ring and slipped it on her ring finger.

"Come here." she leaned in closer to him. He slowly locked lips with hers and plunged his tongue in her entry, caressing hers ever so gently. "I love you, baby." he breathed between her lips.

"Mmm. I love you too." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes.

"I'm SO sorry for leaving you like that." he placed his hand on her cheek. "I don't know WHAT I was thinking." she closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch.

"Mmm." she placed her hand over his, slowly fluttering her eyes open. "I missed you so much. I thought I was gonna DIE without you." he chuckled softly. "Seriously."

"You ain't the only one. I thought...I was gonna commit suicide. I don't know why I left you for Justice. I really made a BIG mistake when I did that, but...people do learn from their mistakes and I surely did."

"Hmm." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away. "I was thinking..." she lifted her eyes to gaze in his. "...maybe we can...stop somewhere before...you take me home." he held a questioning look.

"Like where?" he asked curiously. She smirked seductively and bit the bottom of her lip.

"I have...one place in mind."
________

Robyn gripped Justin's shirt, allowing him to fall on top of her. She met lips with his as she tore his shirt off. "Mmm." she flipped him over, reversing the position and began kissing down his bare chest.

He bit the bottom of his lip as he watched her unbuckle then unzip his jeans. She yanked both his jeans and boxers off and tossed them aside.

She sat on his size and began ridding him slowly. "Ohhhh. Robyn, baby." he groaned deeply, slowly closing his eyes and licking his lips. "Mmm." he gripped her waist as she continued moving on top of him. He reversed positions an grasped her legs, placing them over his shoulders. With one hard thrust, he slammed his whole size completely into her.

"UHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ohhhh Justinnnnn." she moaned softly.

He picked up his speed, moving at a fast and vigorous pace. She placed her hands against the head board as she could feel herself being pushed up against it with every thrust he made. "Oh...GODDDD!!!" she bit the bottom of her lip.

"You like this?" he spoke huskily, gripping her waist and pulling her down, allowing him to slam further into her.

"Oh GOD YES! I LOVE IT! Mmm don't stop. Pleassseee don't stop." he leaned in, meeting lips with hers.

"Mmm I love you." he spoke between her lips and began kissing down her chest.

"I love you too." she responded with tears in her eyes.
_________

The next morning

Robyn ambled down the stairs wearing a pink robe. She entered the living room, instantly smelling an aroma coming from the kitchen. She peered in the kitchen to see Justin sitting at the table, feeding Kara a bottle of apple juice. "I wuvvvv youuuu, Karaaaaa." he song. "Yes I doooo OOOHHHH OOHHHHH!!!" she spit the bottle out and gazed at him with a clueless look on her face. "What? What did I do now? Don't EVEN look at me like that. You look JUST like your beautiful mommy when you look like dat." he spoke thuggish like. Robyn smiled slyly, as she watched him talk to her. "You don't want juice? Huh, cutie? No juice?" suddenly, she broke out crying.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Uh oh. Daddy messed up now. I'm gonna have to get your mommy in here." he kissed her on the forehead, and rocked her in his arms.

"I got her." he looked up to gaze at Robyn. "I know what she wants." he carefully handed her the baby. She took a seat at table, and slid her left side of the robe aside, guiding her mouth to her nipple.

"You breast feed her?"

"Yeah. That's all she wanted. Milk." he watched her suck on her nipple.

"Damn. Well...that's all you could have told me. I could have given her some of the milk in the fridge."

"Are you crazy?" she held a pathetic look. "She's only FIVE months. She can't drink that type of milk yet. I would feed her the canned formula but my doctor said breast feeding would be best for the first couple of months. When she get at least...nine months...I'll feed her the canned formula." he leaned against the counter, keeping his eyes on her.

"Well I cooked breakfast. Are you hungry? You know...I was thinking about feeding her some grits and eggs. You know, but..."

"Justin..." she gave him a warning look.

"I'm just kiddin'. Ahaha. Sorry. Don't take it personal." he continued laughing. She shook her head pathetically and looked away.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles