A week later

Justin stepped out of the limousine, and headed towards a building with his bodyguards by his side. A few young women ran up to him with pads and pens in their hands. "OH MY GOD! JUSTIN...CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?! PLEASSEEEEEE!!!" a girl shrieked.

"Um..." Lonnie, and his other bodyguard, Todd moved in closer to him, protecting him. "I'm sorry. I can't right now. I'm in a rush." they pulled the door open for him. "If you still be here when I leave...I'll do it then. Sorry." they all entered the building, and locked the door behind them.

"Mister Timberlake...right this way." a lady spoke, rushing towards him. "You're on air in TEN minutes." she grabbed his arm, pulling him down the hall.

"Damn. Will you...cool it?" he mumbled.

"Jay..." a feminine guy walked beside him. "Bare with me now while I rehearse your lines with you."

"I already did that with my fiancé." he mentioned, suddenly being pulled inside a room.

"Have a seat." a blond directed him. He took a seat in front of a mirror and watched as the hair dresser fiddled through his mountain of curls.

"My FIANCÉ already DID my hair." he spoke, irritated.

"Just relax. It needs some more work done to it." she continued messing with his hair. He exhaled heavily, slowly holding his head down in frustration. "keep your head up."

"Jay..." the same feminine guy stood in front of him with a packet in his hand. "When you go on air...your first line will be..."

"Alright, guys..." he held a hand up. "...pause for a minute, please. Before you give me a headache. Now..." he stood up, shrugging the blonde's hand away. "First of all...I already SAID THAT my FIANCÉ REHEARSED THE LINE'S WITH ME!" he raised his voice at the guy. "And for you..." he turned to face the blond. "...My fiancé hooked up my hair for me, and it DOESN'T NEED ANY WORK DONE TO IT, ALREADY! So just CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" he yelled, instantly storming out of the room. Everyone in the room stood there in shock.

"What's been eatin' him?" the blond spoke curiously.

"Well I think he's just playin' hard to get." the feminine guy spoke up. "You don't think he likes me?"

"Hmmm." the blond shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno."

Justin headed down the hall while stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Justin?" he quickly twirled around to focus in on a brunette woman jogging up towards him with a pad in her hand. For a second, he thought it was Robyn.

"Robyn?" he blurted out, realizing it wasn't her. "Oh...uh...I thought you were...someone else. Sorry." he apologized with a chuckle.

"Hey um...Miss Roberts told me to follow you to stage thirteen. I'm new here and...I'm just trying to learn my way around this place. It's huge, isn't it?" she asked, gazing around the building in awe. "Beautiful also." she finally met eye contact with him. "Oh um...my name is Tonya, by the way. Tonya Mitchell. I was also hired as an MTV news reporter."

"Uh...well hi, Tonya. I'm Justin. You probably know that already." she giggled softly.

Yeah. So um..." they proceeded down the hall. "I'm a big fan of yours. I saw EVERY MMC show you were on. I have ALL of your albums and every mag you're in. I'm kinda...obessed. Ahaha." he chuckled, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Your daughter is beautiful. I saw her on a mag a week ago. And Robyn must be lucky. A lot of people mistaken me as her. I didn't know why at first, but...I finally took a look at myself and realized that...I have the same face structure...eyes, hair...nose and lips of hers. Probably the body. Haha yeah right." he chuckled.

"Well you do favor her. I thought you were her when I first saw you running down the hall. I'm like...what is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be at home with the baby? Ahaha." she chuckled.

"Wow. Now I must be lucky to actually look like her. She's pretty, though." she followed him on a set where cameras where set up and people wandering the place.

"Jay's here." he overheard someone say.

"Timberlake..." he gazed to the side to focus in on a familiar looking person sitting on a high chair. "Over here." a massive smile formed on his face.

"Oh shit. It's my man, Mike. Excuse me." he spoke to Tonya, quickly rushing up towards his former bodyguard. "Hey, dude. What's been crackin'?" he asked, pulling him in a hug.

"Nothin' much, Tenn. I just stopped by to watch you make a fool out of yourself. I watch MTV news every week and you have me crackin' up with your crazy ass jokes."

"Yeah, but...I gotta cool down now. Robyn doesn't like when I do that. I use to joke on her a lot, and people use to laugh at her. It made her feel bad so...I'm gonna quit it for a while."

"Oh...you finally hooked up with that girl? I saw the baby. I still can't believe you have a pretty ass daughter...THAT pretty. She must be adopted." he frolicked.

"Nah man. You must've forgotten that her mother is FINE as hell. She took over her looks." he explained while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah and that...new girl also took over her looks." he referred to Tonya. "I swear I thought that was Robyn." Justin focused in on Tonya who spoke to the director. "You have to admit that she looks fine." he chuckled softly.

"Yeah. She's cute, but..." he looked away to gaze at Mike. "...she doesn't compare to my lady." he broke out laughing.

"Haha. Okay. I understand that your lady has to be the prettiest woman in the world." he added in with a chuckle.

"You damn right. And that's how I'm ALWAYS gon' see it. NO ONE...well NO CHICK is better lookin' than Robyn." he spoke matter-of-factly. "Any way, the..."

"JUSTIN!" someone called him. He looked over his shoulder to gaze at the director. "COME OVER HERE! WE'RE ABOUT TO START!" he yelled, loud enough for him to hear.

"Alright." he gazed back at Mike and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I gotta be gettin' to work."

"Okay." he reached out, shaking his hand. "Good luck." he chuckled softly, slowly turning and heading towards Tonya and the director.

"Justin...I want you to meet a very special woman here." he slowly locked eyes with Tonya, instantly stuffing his hands in his pockets, never peeling his eyes from off her. "Her name is Tonya and she's new here. So...be nice to her." he smirked, and bit the bottom of his lip.

"Um...well it's nice...meeting you AGAIN, Tonya." he added in. She giggled softly.

"Oh...so you've met already?" he asked curiously.

"Of coarse. You know me. I gots ta know EVERYone that comes here. It just would be odd of me. You should know that already." he spoke, gazing in on him.

"Yeah. I should've known."

"WE'RE ON AIR IN TWENTY SECONDS!" the camera man announced.

"Shit. Alright...it's Showtime." Justin took a seat in front of the camera and watched as a few people prepared him for the camera. Tonya took a seat in front of him and crossed her leg over the other. He focused in on her, watching closely as a few people prepared her for the camera. "Jay...you rehearsed your lines, right?" the director asked.

"Well...yeah. I supposed to report the celebrity news, then we're gonna go straight into the interview." he nodded timidly.

"Good. Alright...we're on in TEN minutes." he spoke, jogging up towards the camera man.

TEN...NINE...EIGHT...

As they were counting, Justin and Tonya kept gazing at one another. He kept thinking how identical she looked towards Robyn. It felt like deja vu.

...SIX...FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE! WE'RE ON!

He gazed into the camera, instantly smiling. "Hello, everyone. I'm Justin Timberlake. And I have with me...a friend of mine. Hello Tonya Mitchell." she smiled warmly.

"Good afternoon, Justin. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good. What about yourself? You look absolutely gorgeous." she blushed massively.

"Well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. Actually...I'm also doing swell." he nodded timidly and licked his moist lips.

"That's good to hear. Well...let's get to the news, shall we? Once again, this is the first anniversary of Lisa "Left eye" Lopes death. The talented artist died last April in a car crash IN Honduras, and T-boz and Chilli, her two close friends are having a get together...to bring all of her close relatives and friends back together again...in remembrance of the artist's death."

"Yes, and if you guys haven't heard...Toni Braxton is suing Beyonce and Jay Z for STEALING her song idea for "Me and my boyfriend." The trial is due two weeks from now." Tonya spoke up.

"Hmm. Well...let me break down the news. Me, Justin Timberlake is engaged to my once old best friend, Robyn Waters. We've known each other since we were five and ever since...we gotten closer and closer...to the point where we actually...fell in love. She's at home with my baby girl, Kara."

"Wow, Jay. I also haven't heard that news yet." Tonya added in. "It's something...uh...it's something..." she forgot her line.

CUTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The director yelled. "Shit." she mumbled, holding her head down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." she apologized while lifting her head to gaze at everyone behind the camera.

"Um...it's okay. Do you remember your line now?" the director asked.

"Yeah. I just sorta...got distracted...that's all." she spoke, taking a quick glimpse at Justin who kept his eyes on her.

"Okay. Well let's start off from where we left off. In five...four...three...two...one."

"Wow, Jay. I also haven't heard that news before." she repeated. "It's something new to me also."

"Well that's why we're here. To lay the news down." she chuckled softly.
________

A few minutes later

"Hello, everyone. We're back and here about to interview Justin." Tonya spoke into the camera. "Good evening, mister Timberlake. How are you today?" he locked eyes with hers with a smile on his face.

"I'm good. And you, miss Mitchell?" he responded while licking his lips.

"Swell. Um...well let's get to the first question. The fans wanna know about your love life...with Robyn. If it's okay with you." he chuckled softly.

"Um...it depends. What do you guys want to know?" he could hear a few whistles in the background. He chuckled softly while licking his lips.

"Well...the first question is by Mirelle from Colorado. She wants to know how do you make up with Robyn when you guys get into a fight or whatsoever."

"Ummm...well let's see. Robyn and I...we hardly get into fights, but there was this one time when she got upset with me because...I was going out with this chick...I'm not gonna say any names. Ahaha, but any way...she got upset and we got into this huge fight. I made up to her by...taking her out to dinner and proposing to her."

"Awww."

"Haha yeah. But besides that...I'm more of a romantic type so...when we get into it...I usually send her flowers and candy. Even hugs and kisses. Sweet THANGS like that." she giggled.

"That sounds very sweet." he smiled warmly. "Any hoo...on with the next. Kitty from Virginia wants the deal about you...abandoning Robyn and Kara...your daughter. Is it true?" he paused, hesitant to speak. At first, he wanted to call the whole show off, but then again, it was his fans and he could understand why they were curious.

"Well...I really don't..." he looked up, locking eyes with hers. "...feel comfortable...answering the question, but...I feel that...the fans have a right to know. The truth...YES...I did abandon Robyn and Kara. I had no intention of doing that, but...at the time...I felt that it was the right thing to do...for me. Again...this chick...who I will call Jane Doe, had something to do with it. I...lie...mislead and hurt Robyn, because all I was thinking about was my freakin' self. I was selfish and inconsiderate. Robyn and I were BEST FRIENDS at one time, and...me, personally CAN'T understand WHY I built up the courage to hurt her. She's beautiful...skin deep and physically, and..." he scratched his chin and licked his lips as he could feel all the eyes burning a hole into him. Not just from the audience but also from the TV. All the fans at home, watched him closely. Listening to every word he had to say. "I was just an ASS. Sorry for my...foul language." he could hear a few laughing in the audience. "What? What's so funny? I'm serious. Haha. But any way...ON with the NEXT question." Tonya chuckled softly.

After the show

"Hey, Jay." someone called him. He swiftly twirled around to face a familiar guy who stood by the exit of the building.

"Oh hey. Hold up a minute." he gazed back to glare at Tonya. "So um...you did great for the first time." she blushed massively. "I hope to see you again. I probably won't be back until next month...or so. So...I'll see you then." she nodded timidly.

"Okay. I'll see you then." he nodded whiel nibbling on the bottom of his lip.

"Well uh...I'll see you later." he hesitantly leaned in and pecked her on the cheek. "Bye." he turned, heading towards Mike.

"Ooohhhh. What was that ALLLL about? I'ma tell Robyn." he joked. "Nah I'm just kiddin'."

"Yeah whatever, man. What's up?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets, waiting for a response.

"Nothing. I just wanna catch up on old times."
_______

Justin entered the house with a bag of food and a tray of beverage in the other hand, instantly kicking the door closed. He entered the living room, automatically focusing in on Robyn who sat on the sofa, feeding Kara a bottle of milk. She quickly looked up, locking eyes with his. "Hey." he spoke, sitting the food on the coffee table, and leaning in, meeting lips with hers.

"Hey, sweetie. How was work?" he took a seat beside her and kicked his shoes off.

"It was fun. I missed my family though." he added in.

"Aw. Well we missed you too. Um...I made dinner while you were away."

"Cool. I'm starving, but...I bought some McDonald's." he reached out, grabbing the bag from off the table. "I didn't know you were gonna cook. Sorry."

"Nah. It's okay. We can save it for later...when you decide to get hungry again, but right now...I'm about to take Kara to sleep...so I can...hop in the shower." she spoke, laying the baby over her shoulder and patting her back, burping her. Justin spoke no word. All he did was keep quiet, eating his Big Mac.

"Mmm. You sure you don't want some? This is delicious. I have an extra Mac in here...if you want some. Oh and...fries. I just...don't want my food to go to waste, but if you don't eat it...I'll just save it for later use." he took another bite out of it. "Mmm." he closed his eyes, savoring the delicious taste. "So..." he fluttered his eyes open and gazed to the side to stare at her. "What did you do all day? Well...when I left. All you did was clean and cook?" he stuffed a few fries in his mouth.

"No. I...stepped outside for a few hours with Kara and...Linda. WE went to the mall." she paused, thinking about what Linda had told her the other day. "Um...if I tell you something...you SWEAR not to tell anyone?" he chuckled softly.

"Come on now. What do I look like? You friend?" she smirked teasingly. "Well...when I was...I DIDN'T tell anyone about your secrets. Just put it this way...I'm your husband and...you have to trust me."

"You're my FIANCÉ!" she corrected. "And...you're right. I can trust you." he nodded understandingly. "Any way...as I was about to say. Um...Linda...she's pregnant, BUT...not from Charlie." he held a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he took a gulp of his coke.

"What I mean is...Charlie is not the father. Some...other guy is." he nearly choked off the soda that ran down his throat. "Shit. You okay?" she asked, patting his back.

"Um..." he coughed once more, and sat his cup down, instantly standing up. "What the...HELL was she thinking?!" he raised his voice. "CHARLIE'S GONNA KILL HER!" she held her had down, not bothering to respond. It was no use. Whatever she said wouldn't have changed anything.

"Justin...you're not gonna tell him, are you? I mean...you DID promise you won't..."

"NO. I'm not gonna tell him. It's just...what she did was...disgraceful. What the fuck was she thinking? PERIOD!" he raised his voice. She stood up, instantly slapping him across the face. His eyes shot wide open, like two gigantic golf balls. He couldn't believe she hit him, and for what? He was totally confused at the moment. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head pathetically. "Wh...what was that for? What did I do?"

"Don't play DUMB!" she brushed pass him and headed towards the stairs. "I'm putting Kara to bed." he followed behind her.

"I don't get you. What the hell did I do? I mean...you just...SLAPPED the mess out of me JUST a few seconds ago, and or WHAT?!" he watched as she laid the baby in the crib, and grab the monitor, heading towards him who stood by the door. "Baby..." she walked pass him, instantly feeling a hand grip her arm, holding her back. "Robyn...please tell me what I did wrong so I could fix it." she reached out, closing the door, and locking eyes with his.

"Okay. Let me refresh your memory. You SWORE not to CURSE in front of the baby. I'VE NEVER CURSED OR YELLED IN FRONT OF HER AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!" she raised her voice. "I do NOT want our child acting that way at a young age. Matter fact...NEVER! Do you understand what I'm saying?" he chuckled softly and scratched his chin in thought.

"Okay. Um...I understand you, but...think about it...what the hell is a five month old baby gonna learn any way? You act like she understands a WORD we're sayin!" all he could remember was being slapped across the face.

"You asshole." she spat out, quickly turning and storming down the hall.

"Ohhh nooo. Robyn...sweetie. I didn't mean to say it like that." he explained while following behind her.

"You NEVER mean a thing. Just like the day you LEFT ME for Justice. Oh and when you abandoned me and Kara...your OWN DAUGHTER!" she turned to face him. "You NEVER MEAN A THING! NEVER! SO DON'T YOU STAND HERE AND LIE TO ME, BECAUSE YOU DID MEAN IT! YOU MEANT EVERY GOD DAMN WORD!" she yelled with tears in her eyes. "I don't...understand YOU sometimes. Wow you're a fucking celebrity. Do you ACTUALLY THINK that gives you a RIGHT to behave the way that you do? You're NO DIFFERENT THEN the NON celebrities out there. YOU'RE just making money and doing something that you love to do. I understand that you worked very hard to get where you're at. I was there before you became a celebrity. ALL I'm asking...is for you to...treat me NO different then before. I love you and...please respect me...and our baby girl." she spoke in a civilized manner. He exhaled heavily and rubbed through his curls in frustration.

"Alright. Fine." he paused. "I'm sorry. What else do you want from me? I'm sorry I...upset you. I didn't mean to. Sorry." he brushed pass her, and entered the room.

"Shit." she mumbled underneath her breath. Deep down, she knew he was upset with her. And she began to regret everything.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles