...continued Two hours later (February 24th, 2007)

Beyonce sat on her bed watching television. For some reason, she couldn't stop thinking about what happened. And the more she thought about it, the more tears she shed.

It's been two hours since her and Justin actually said a word to one another. Minutes after the incident, she went straight to her room and didn't bother moving a single muscle.

Was she upset with Justin? The truth was that she was confused. She didn't know how to feel. It wasn't like he was committing a crime. He was trying to protect her, so why in the hell was she disappointed with him?

A knock on the door startled her out of her thoughts. She quickly gazed at the door in skeptic. The first person that came to mind was Justin.

"Um..." she cleared her throat. "Come in." the door slowly crept open and a familiar guy peered in. She looked away, not bothering to say a word.

"Hi. Um..." he hesitated. "I bought something to eat." he entered the room with a box of pizza. "I would've left it downstairs, but I figured you would've wanted it while it was hot." he sat the box on the foot of the bed. She kept her gaze on the television screen, keeping all of her thoughts inside. "Well, I guess I should leave you to yourself." he turned, ambling towards the door.

Why did she have this urge to say something? "Why do you have to act like an ass?"

"Pardon?" he asked, turning to face her.

She finally locked eyes with his. "I said, why do you have to act like an ass?" she spoke a little louder.

"Um..." he chewed on his inner lip. "I wasn't aware that I was behaving like one." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." she stepped out of bed. "You can take back your pizza. I'm eating out tonight." he watched as she approached the bathroom, peeling her clothes off one by one. She entered the bathroom, and closed the door.

After preparing her bath, she slowly sunk in the warm sudsy water. She unsuspectingly was startled by a knock on the door. "Just great." she mumbled. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" the common voice spoke on the other side of the door.

"It's unlocked." he pulled the door open and stepped in the semi-foggy room.

"We need to talk." he sat down on the toilet seat. "Is there something on your chest you would like to get off, because I'm getting this funny vibe from you." she reached out, grabbing a hold to the bar of soap.

"Nope." she spoke simply.

"Why do I feel like you're lying to me?" she sat back, rubbing the bar of soap between her hands. "Don't act like this. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Haha, you wanna know what's wrong? It's you!" she pointed. "You did NOT have to do what you did. You almost killed him." she spoke angrily. "I just wanna know what you would've done IF that happened."

"That wouldn't have happened." he spoke surely.

"And how in the hell do you know that?" she spoke with attitude.

"Aight, can we be civilized here? I'm not giving you an attitude so I don't expect to get one from you. I just don't understand you at all. You're sitting here blaming me for this whole...situation. I was just protecting you. Isn't that what you wanted?" she didn't bother responding. "What I remember was YOU complaining about how abusive he were towards you. And I SAW him hold you against your will. ALLLL I was doing was protecting you like I promised I would." she sat there with tears in her eyes. "If you wanna get mad at me for doing that then..." he paused. "I really don't know what else to say." he stood to his feet. "I'll leave you alone now." he yanked the bathroom door open and departed the room.

"Oh god." she cried, covering her face with her hands.

Justin entered his bedroom, instantly hearing the sound of his phone. He quickly picked it up and turned it on. "Hello?"

"Justin, hey." he took a seat on his bed.

"What do you want?" he removed his shoes and tossed them in the closet.

"I just wanted to talk to you." he rolled his eyes.

"Sarah, I really have nothing to say to you. Especially after you tried making a fool out of me in front of my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? I thought you said you weren't seeing her." he released a soft sigh.

"Well..." he hesitated. "We're not seeing each other yet, but...just like I said...we're getting there. Now..." he laid in bed. "...what do you want?"

"I just wanted to see how my cute...ex-boyfriend is. Is that a crime?" he scratched his chin in thought.

"Well..." he looked up, immediately pausing when he recognized the beautiful naked woman standing in his doorway. "Uhh..." he nearly choked off the air. "I um...ahem." he held his head down. "I have to go." he turned the phone off, slowly gazing in on her naked figure. "Beyonce? Um...can I help you with something?" she entered the room, ambling towards him.

"I came to apologize...for acting the way I did back there. You were right." she took a seat beside him. "I shouldn't be blaming you for nearly killing him. I mean, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for him showing up without a notice." he licked his lips, leisurely looking away.

"It's okay." he assured.

"You sure?" she asked, reaching out to touch his face. He gradually met eye contact with hers. "You sure you don't want me to make it up to you?" she leaned in, locking lips with his. "Mmm." she climbed on top of him, never breaking the lip action.

"Bee?" she broke away and begin kissing down his chest. "Beyonce?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't...think we should..."

"Shut up." she met lips with his once more. He groaned deeply, wanting her desperately.

"Wait." he broke away and pulled away to peer in her eyes.

"What is it?" he scratched his forehead in frustration.

"I..." he gulped down, refusing to look at her body, because he knew how turned on he would've became. And not only that, there was something he wanted to discuss with her before they went any further. "I really like our relationship. And the um, the sex is great, but..." he paused, scrutinizing her features closely. "Damnit." he stepped out of bed. "Aight, I think this would be much easier for me if we just...keep a gap between us." she held a confused look.

"What is it?"

"Okay." he licked his lips. "I enjoy making love to you, but...for some reason...it feels like that's the only thing you want from me. I want more to offer than sex. I don't wanna be your little...sex toy. You mean more to me than that, and...what I'm basically saying, is that I want MORE than that. I want a real relationship with you." she looked away, taking in all of his words. "Is that too much to ask for?"

"I...I really don't know what to say." she met eye contact with his. "I'm afraid to be in another relationship right now. I was just hoping...to have fun. JUST until I want that. You know, that real relationship you're asking for." he rested his hands on his hips.

"Well, I'm willing to wait until you're ready. But, I can't keep doing this with you." she bit the bottom of her lip. "You know I love you and it just won't feel right sharing that intimate moment with you knowing that you're just in it for your personal needs. Now don't get me wrong, you're dead sexy. And if I could, I would fuck the woman outta you." she released a soft chuckle. "That's just not what I'm looking for from you. Just like I said, you mean more than that." she nodded meekly.

"All right." she stepped out of bed. "So um, I guess that's it. I hope you DO accept my apology."

"Most definitely." she slowly approached him.

"I'll see you in the morning." she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek. "You sure you don't wanna reconsider?" she spoke teasingly.

"Haha, yeah. I'm sure." she backed away from him.

"See you tomorrow." she turned, ambling towards the door. He watched as she exited the room, closing the door behind her.

"Shit." he covered the area of his private part with both hands. "Fuck!" he rushed towards the bathroom. "Time for a COLD shower."


stories/1486/images/justin11.gif
*My Black Coffee*
Productions



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story