February 9th, 2007 (The next morning-9:01 a.m.)

Beyonce slept peacefully in her room. She moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed. She could hear heavy breathing coming from somewhere in the room. "Mmm." she slowly fluttered her eyes open, instantly gazing in on a furry face. Her eyes shot wide open. "Ahhh!!" she screamed. "What the..." she quickly sat up, keeping her eyes on the little puppy that sat on her bed.

Seconds later, Justin entered the room. "Everything okay?" he asked, gazing in on the puppy. "Oh...princess what are you doing? Hmm?" he picked up the furry chow. "Scaring our guests? I'm sorry. I must've left the door open." she sat there, keeping her eyes on the white puppy.

"It's okay." she rubbed through her lose hair, massaging her scalp soothingly.

"Well, breakfast is ready if you wanna eat. I gotta step out for a few. Are you gonna be okay here...alone?"

"Um, yeah. As long as your guards are around." he chuckled softly.

"They're always around so you have nothing to worry about." he helped Princess to her feet, watching as she ran out of the room.

"Where are you going? Um, sorry for being so nosy. Just ignore that." he took a seat on the bed.

"It's fine. Um, I have a track to work on in the studio. It should take 'bout an hour or so." he reached out, brushing her chin romantically. "You sure you're gonna be okay? I can stay if you want."

"Yes, I'm sure. Besides, you have an album to work on. I don't wanna hold you back from that." he stood to his feet.

"All right. I'll be back soon, okay?" her eyes trailed down his figure. He wore a white wife beater and dark blue denim jeans. He looked very sexy to her. "Something wrong?" he noticed her actions towards him.

"Huh?" she quickly looked up, locking eyes with his. "You said something?" he smirked at her. "What? Haha. Why are you lookin' at me like that?"

"Nothing. Well um, I'm gonna go. Be good." he joked. "See you in a few." he exited the room

"God." she fell flat on her back. "I know he noticed. I know he did. Ugh!" she covered her face with both hands.

Around 11 am (Two hours later)

"Beth, girl you wouldn't believe...yes." Beyonce sat on the bed, talking on the phone. "I'm sorry, yeah. Oh he explained to you? When? Aw..." she shook her head pathetically. "He's so thoughtful and just cute as I don't know what. Hey, earlier this morning he came in my room and um...he caught me looking at his pants. I was so embarrassed. Hahaha yeah. Hahahaaaaa!!! Shut up. No." she laid on her back, gazing up at the ceiling. "I know, I know. It's gonna take some time. But, if you see or hear from Bryan, tell him that you haven't seen me, okay? Yeah. Well listen, I'm gonna go hop my ass in the shower. Yeah. Talk to you later. Bye." she turned the phone off and ambled towards the bathroom.

Justin entered the house, carrying a box of pizza inside. Barking noise alerted him that his puppy was nearby. "Princess? What are you doin', girl?" he ambled up the stairs towards the bedrooms.

"Woof! Woof!"

"You miss me already?" he reached up, knocking three times on Beyonce's door. "Bee? You in there?" there was no response. "Beyonce?!" he knocked once more.

"I'm goin' downnnnn. I'm goin' downnnnn. 'Cause you ain't arounnddd, baby." Beyonce sat in a tub full of water singing to herself. "My whole world's up...side downnnn. Oooh baby."

He entered his room, taking a seat on the bed. "Where's that damn..." a knock interrupted him. He quickly looked up, gazing in on Beyonce who stood by the door wearing a robe.

"Hey." she stood there, twirling strains of hair around her finger.

"Um, hey. I...knocked on your door, but..."

"I was in the shower." she entered the room, and leaned against the dresser, never taking her eyes off him. "So, you had fun?"

"I guess. I have four more tracks to complete, then..." she took a few steps towards him.

"Is that pizza?" she gazed in on the box of pizza sitting beside him.

"Yeah. I bought it for us. Help yourself." she lifted the lid, carefully grabbing a slice. He watched as she took a bite out of it, moaning in pleasure. Something was definitely telling him that there was ONE thing on her mind. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Why?" she laid on his bed, spreading her arms and legs out. "Mmm your bed feels so good."

"Beyonce..."

"Your house is huge." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly. "Huge houses come with huge..."

"Um, I think maybe...you should take a nap or something. You seem very..."

"But, I'm not sleepy. I can tell you one thing though." she reached out, placing her palm on his cheek. "I am horny." she slowly leaned in, locking lips with his. "Mmm." she climbed on his lap, never breaking the lip action.

"Beyonce..." he grabbed a hold to her waist, quickly reversing positions. "Listen to yourself." he licked his lips, tasting something very familiar. "Oh no. You've been drinking my wine." she squinted her eyes, giving him an odd look.

"Wine? Oh yeah, ahaha. It was really strong though. I don't know how you can handle it but when I first..."

"All right." he stood to his feet. "We're gonna put you in bed. You need to sleep it off." he helped her up.

"But I don't wanna sleep. I wanna lay here with you."

"You're drunk, Beyonce. I'm not sleeping with you. Especially if you're drunk. I wouldn't feel right about it. Come on." he led her out of the room.

"Justinnnn..." she whined. He entered her room, pulling the sheets back on the bed.

"Come lay down. Rest a bit." she climbed on bed, covering herself with the sheets. "I'll be here when you awake." he leaned in, kissing her on the forehead. "Nap nap." he turned, heading towards the door.

"You're wrong." he froze, slowly turning to face her.

"Pardon?" she sat up, leaning against the head board.

"I'm not drunk." he flashed her a baffled look. "I only took one sip of that wine and gave up because it was too strong." he shook his head, unsure about what she was saying.

"I don't understand." he took a seat beside her.

"I've been trying to get you to sleep with me for a couple of days now, but you won't give in. Why? Any other guy would." she crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't understand sometimes. I mean, you tell me all the time how good and beautiful I look but when the time comes to make love, you won't do it."

"Bee..." he rubbed his forehead in frustration. "All right, the reason why I won't give in. First of all, we hardly know each other. I offered you a place here because I couldn't see you with that asshole. But just because I allowed you to stay here doesn't mean we're supposed to sleep with each other. I don't want you thinking that you have to pay me back by giving up the pussy." a soft chuckle escaped her lips. "Sorry for saying it that way. I just...I want you to know that I'm not that type of guy."

"I know, I just...I thought maybe..."

"You thought that's all I thought about." he interrupted.

"Yeah, I guess." he smiled slyly.

"It's okay. I understand why you thought that way." the room was finally filled with silence. She sat there fiddling with her finger nails in boredom.

"In the room...you said that you weren't gonna sleep with me if I was drunk." she lifted her head, peering in his eyes. "What about now?" she crawled towards him. "I'm not drunk now." she gazed in on his lips.

"I..." he looked away, thinking hard about his decision. "I don't know. We still hardly know each other." he felt a wet tongue play with his earlobe. "Um..." he gulped down, trying hard to resist her.

"Stop resisting." she pushed him on his back, slowly climbing on top of him. "Make love to me." he watched as she untied her robe, leisurely tossing it to the floor. His eyes were glued to her chest area that flashed him perfectly. Oh how delicious her breasts looked to him. She really sparked the flame now, and there was nothing that could stop him. She leaned in, parting lips with his. He trailed his hands down her back, gripping a hold to her butt. "Mmm." he plunged his tongue in her entry, massaging hers delicately. "I want you desperately." she unbuckled then unzipped his pants, quickly yanking them off. She tugged on his boxers, anticipating and anxious to see how big he was. Swiftly, she thrust them down, instantly gazing in on his size. "Wow. I..." she was lost with words.

"You okay?" he asked in concern.

"Um...yeah. I just...wasn't expecting..."

"It's okay." he reached out, rubbing his fingers through her hair. "You sure you wanna do this? We can stop if..."

"No. Um, I'll be fine." she leaned in, once again meeting lips with his. "Mmm." she slowly guided his entry, gasping in pain. "Shit." she closed her eyes, forcing the whimpers in.

"You okay?" she pulled away, forcefully pushing all of her weight down, feeling him enter her further in. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"Damn, Justin. Your dick on steroids or something." she exhaled heavily. He broke out laughing.

"I'm sorry. Hahaha. I told you, we can stop if it's too much for you. I don't wanna hurt you."

"Fuck that." she slowly began moving on top of him, riding him slow and rough. "Oh god." he gripped her waist, guiding her along the way. "Mmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure. "God, this feels so good." he reversed positions, placing his hand on her thigh as he thrust deeper into her. "Ohhhhh." he entered her deeper, feeling her clutch with every thrust. "Oh...fuck yes. Ohhhh."

"Feels good?" he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, quickly increasing his speed.

"Justinnnn, oh goddd." she dug her finger nails in his back, leaving reddened trails behind.

"You feel so good." he groaned by her ear as he continued moving inside her.
____________

Two hours later (1:02 p.m.)

Justin laid in bed sleeping peacefully after the long workout him and Beyonce shared. She stood by the window talking on the cordless phone. "Yes. Oh my goddd." she whispered. "Hahaha yes. It was good. I swear, girl. Mmm hmm." she kept looking back at Justin, making sure he hadn't heard a word she said. "No. I can't tell you how big he is. No, ahaha. I can't. Maybe later. Big enough, okay. Ahahaha, you crazy. Hahaha."

"Mmm, Beyonce?" her eyes lit up.

"Shit. Hey let me call you back. I think he's up. Yeah. Bye." she quickly turned the phone off.

"Hey." she climbed in bed, snuggling up beside him. "You look tired. Ahaha. Did I do that? Awww." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips.

"Hmm." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly. "Where were you? I thought you were sleeping with me."

"Well, I was, but after a while, I decided to get up." she kissed him on the nose. "How are you feeling?

"Tired as hell." he sat up, rubbing his tired eyes soothingly.

"You were goodddd." she spoke, kneeling behind him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Oh really?" he looked over his shoulder, gazing at her. "I guess so. I was the one who did all the work." he joked.

"Mmm hmm." he stepped out of bed, and headed towards the bathroom. "Justin?"

"Yep?" she stood by the bathroom, leaning against the door.

"Have you ever thought about marriage?" he stood in front of the toilet, releasing his fluids.

"Sometimes. When I thought I was in love." she kept her eyes on him, crossing her arms over her chest. "But, just like I said...when the right one comes along." he stood in front of her, and placed his hand against the door, blocking one side of her as he slowly leaned in, parting lips with hers. "Mmm." she slowly attached her arms around his neck

"Ready for another round?" she giggled softly. He swiftly swept her up off her feet and carried her to the bed.

*My Black Coffee*
Productions



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story