Three days later (February 16th, 2007)

Justin stepped out of the limousine and entered the Italian restaurant he made reservations for. A waitress approached him immediately. "Good evening, sir."

"Hi. Um, reservations for two. Mister Timberlake and Miss Mayfield." she quickly scanned the list, instantly focusing on the two names.

"Here you are. You're late. Miss Mayfield is already here." he followed the waitress further in the back towards their table. "Here you are, sir." she guided him to his table.

"Thank you." he focused in on his girlfriend who sat at the table with her fingers intertwined. "Hey." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "Thank you for coming. Um..." he took his seat. "I'll take a wine for now. Red wine." he spoke to the waitress.

"No problem. Be right back." she walked off.

"So, why did you want me to meet you here?" his girlfriend broke the silence between them. He looked away, meeting eye contact with her. For some reason, he found it pretty difficult to respond to her question.

"Well I..." he hesitated. "I have to talk to you. It's really important and I just need to ask that  you be very mature about this." she nodded timidly.

"Okay. What is it?" he bit the bottom of his lip in thought.

"Um..." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "Sarah?" he looked up to peer in her eyes. "First I would like to say that...I know I promised to never hurt you and that nothing should happen between us, but things just haven't been running smoothly lately. We've been fighting a lot and..."

"Here's your wine, sir." he looked up at the waitress as she sat a glass of wine in front of him. "Anything else?"

"No. That would be all for now. Thank you." he took a sip of his wine. Sarah paid most of her attention to him, realizing how serious he looked. "Ahem, so any way..." he met eye contact with her. "I um, this is kinda hard for me, being that we've been together for a while now. I wanna say that no matter what happens, I will always love you." she felt her heart skip a beat.

"I will always love you too." she reached out, grasping his hand in hers. "What is it?" at this point, it felt like he was going to shed a tear because he knew how much it would have effected her, but he also knew that it had to be done. Things just weren't getting any better for them.

"I can't see you anymore." her mouth dropped open with this horrid look on her face. "I'm sorry." he released his hand, keeping his head down the majority of the time. She was completely lost with words. She had no idea what to say.

"Wh...why?" she finally built up the strength to ask.

"Well, just like I mentioned before. It seems like the more and more we fight, the more our love weakens when it should be strengthening." she held her head down as her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I don't know what else to say. I just...we can't keep going round in circles. It has to stop, so...I'm going to make an effort to do that." she shook her head.

"So, this is the reason why you asked me to come here? So you can humiliate me in front of everyone?" he held an hilarious look.

"Sarah...you know damn well that's not the reason why. That's the last thing I wanna do, because I love you." she cried inaudibly, wiping underneath her diluted eyes. "I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"Ahem. No..." she sat back in her seat. "It's okay. I understand." he watched as she forcefully removed the diamond ring that he bought her for her birthday. "Here, I won't be needing this anymore." she sat the ring in front of him.

"Sarah, baby listen to me. It doesn't have to be this way. I refuse to be enemies with you."

"I caught a BUS and a cab to get here JUST to find out that you're dumping me." she yanked the necklace from off her neck and threw it at him. "I don't want ANYTHING that would remind me of you." she arose from her seat and grabbed her purse, throwing it over her shoulder. "Goodbye, Justin." she turned, rushing out of the restaurant.

"Shit." he quickly threw a bill on the table and ambled out of the building. "Sarah?" he followed her out on the parking lot. "Sarah...will you stop and just listen to me?"

"Listen to what?!" she turned to face him. "What else is there left to say, Justin? I mean...I know I haven't been the perfect girlfriend, and you haven't been the perfect boyfriend. But just because you haven't been the perfect boyfriend doesn't give me the RIGHT to build up the courage and DUMP YOU IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!!"

"Listen to me..."

"No." she shook her head. "I won't anymore." she cried. "I'm sorry, but...I just can't..." she sniffled. "I can't deal with this anymore. I mean, how could you do this to me? Huh? I thought you loved me." his eyes slowly filled up with solution.

"I do, Sarah. You must believe I do. I just...things aren't the same anymore. I'm not happy anymore. I...I don't feel the same anymore." she crossed her arms over her chest as the tears completely took over her. It hurt him to see her cry, but it had to be done. "Come here." he reached out for her.

"Nooo." she cried, backing away from him. "Don't...touch me." she sniffled profoundly.

"I'm sorry." he hesitantly moved in towards her. "You do believe me, right?" she kept her head down, not bothering to answer him. "Sarah?" he lifted her head up by her chin. She kept her eyes in a different direction to avoid looking in his. "I will always love you. You know that." he leisurely leaned in, kissing her on the lips. She finally met eye contact with him, noticing the glare in his eyes. She could tell that he was crying deep within, but he refused to show her his emotions. He watched as her face inched closer and closer to his, finally parting lips with his.

He rested his hand on her cheek as they continued kissing. He felt himself giving in more and more by the seconds, but he declined to let it get any further. "Sarah?" he broke away, peering in her eyes. "We have to stop." her bottom lip trembled with emotions.

"Justin, please..." a tear escaped her eye. He leaned in, pecking her on the forehead.

"I have to go." he brushed pass her, heading towards his awaiting limo.

"Justinnnn!!!" she called. He sat in the car and closed the door.

"What the hell happened?" he looked up to gaze at his bodyguard.

"I don't feel like talking right now." he looked out the window to gaze at Sarah as they slowly pulled off. "All right, you wanna know what happened?" he couldn't keep it in, because he had to talk to someone desperately. "I dumped Sarah. I broke up with a woman I claimed to be in love with."

"Oh my..." he held a surprised look. "Why man? I thought you guys were like...tight."

"We were. I just...I dunno man. I'm so confused right about now. I dunno if it was the right thing to do, but then again...when I see Beyonce, that's all I can think about doing."

"Wait a minute. Who's Beyonce?" he asked curiously.

"Some...woman I met a few days ago. She works at the coffee shop." he kept his eyes out the window. "You don't understand. No one will. I mean, Beyonce is like the woman I've always imagined myself with. She beautiful; charming; pleasant...she's just amazing."

"You've never spoke about Sarah that way."

"That's because she was the opposite. Excluding the beautiful part." he corrected.
_____________

A month later (9:45 p.m.)

Justin pulled up in front of the coffee shop and turned off the car. As soon as he stepped out, he met face to face with the woman of his dreams. At the moment, she held a garbage bag in her hands. "Hi." he greeted, stuffing his hands in his pockets. She took a minute to survey him before responding.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, proceeding towards the dumpster. "I thought I made it very clear that I never wanted to see you again."

"Well...I just stopped by to get a cup of coffee. Something you CAN assist me with." she tossed the bag in the dumpster and headed back to the entrance.

"The other waitresses can assist you with that. Besides, I'm off the clock right about..." she glimpsed at her watch. "...now." before she could enter the shop, she felt an arm slip around her waist.

"Beyonce..." he turned her to face him. "I want you. And I know you want me too. So just stop..."

"I want you?" she pointed to herself. "And what makes you think that?" she asked, resting her hand on her hip. "You forgotten all about Bryan, huh? And for one, what makes you think I will END everything and get with you? You have a girlfriend, remember?" she spoke with attitude. "Does that even matter to you? I mean...I don't get you men. You think having more than one girlfriend is okay, but what you don't know is that it isn't. It's NOT okay and it never will be."

"I know. That's why I...dumped her." her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"You...what?" she was completely baffled.

"We broke up 'bout a month ago. I told you that's what I was gonna do, but..."

"Oh no. No, no, no." she shook her head. "You dumped her for me? Haha. How stupid are you? Why would you do something so dim-witted? What? You thought I would come running to your arms, thanking you?"

"No. Just like I said before. We were in the middle of a break-up. Things just weren't gettin' any better for us." she looked away, shaking her head pathetically.

"Well I um..." she met eye contact with him. "I'm sorry it didn't work out for you." he peered deeply in her eyes. "And I wish you the best of luck in finding someone else."

"Wh..."

"I gotta go." she turned, entering the restaurant.

"Damnit!" he mumbled.

The following day (11:45 a.m.)

"Beyonce??!!!!" Bryan called. "What the hell are you doing?!" he entered the room. She quickly slipped on her boots. "What's taking you so long? I told you I have to be at the place at twelve."

"Sorry. I'm coming." she stood up, grabbing her purse with her. Why was he so in a rush? "I thought you said it was a few blocks from here. Why are we..."

"Don't question me!" he snapped. "You have time to ask questions but don't have time to dress yourself." they hopped in the car and pulled out of the drive way. "Cooking anything tonight?" she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah." she gazed out of the window. "Um..." she hesitated. "Who is this guy?"

"Some dude who just moved into town. He has this motorcycle that I was interested in. I'm thinking about buying it off of him."

"Just moved into town?" she asked, feeling a little odd about the situation.

"Yeah, that's what I said. Why does it matter to you anyway? I'm just stopping by to check out his motorcycle, then we'll be on our way to get your hair done." he gawked to the side to stare at her. "I dunno why you go to some stupid salon any way. You can do your own hair. You're not handicapped."

"Well I prefer they do it." she spoke inaudibly.

"Whatever."

They finally pulled up in front of a huge house. She looked away, putting most of her attention on it. For some reason, it looked so familiar to her. Then again, it was. "Oh my god." she mumbled, covering her mouth in shock.

"What's wrong with you?" Bryan asked strangely.

"Uhhh, I...I uh..." she gulped down. "Nothing. I just...I never seen a house this huge before." he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Any way..." he stepped out of the car. She sat there, not budging one bit. "What are you doing? Get out!"

"Oh shit." she stepped out of the car, following him towards the entrance of the house.

"Come on!" he grasped her hand, pulling her along. Like always, two built men stood in front of the gates, guarding it. "Hey. I'm here to see the owner of the house. I'm interested in buying one of his motorcycles."

"Your name?" one of the bodyguards asked.

"Bryan." he pressed talk on the walkie talkie.

"Jay, there's a guy name Bryan here to see you. He's interested in one of your motorcycles." he waited for a reply.

"Let him in." he responded. Slowly, the gates rolled open.

"He should be coming out in a moment." he nodded, pulling her along.

"Can you walk even slower? I swear I will change my mind about the salon." he spoke through clenched teeth. She looked up, watching as a guy exited the house and approached them. That second, she felt her heart stop. It felt as if she couldn't breathe and she was going to pass out.

"God..." she quickly looked away.

"Hello. Justin, right?" he extended his hand out to shake his.

"Yeah. How you doin'?" they shook hands.

"I'm good. I almost forgot your name. Haha." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked away to gaze at Beyonce. "Um, this is my girlfriend Beyonce. Bee?" she quickly looked away, peering in on him. "Aren't you gonna say hi? She's a little shy." he leaned in, closer to her. "Don't fuck with me." he warned with a phony smile on his face. She locked eyes with Justin's, forcing a smile on her face.

"Hi." she extended her hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you."

"Same here." he responded while shaking her hand.

"Well, since you guys met. I think it's time to see the motorcycle."

"Oh...right. This way." he turned, leading them inside his house. "I keep them inside. They tend to stay clean that way."

"Right on." they followed him further in the house. "Nice place." he spoke, scrutinizing his surroundings.

"Thanks. Took me a while to get everything settled in." a barking noise startled the two. Seconds later, a puppy came out of nowhere, leaping on Beyonce.

"Ahhhh!!!" she screamed as she tumbled to the floor. The puppy crawled on top of her, licking her face constantly.

"Princess?!" Justin kneeled down, grasping the puppy in his arms. Woof! Woof! She continued barking. "I'm so sorry. I forgot she was loose." he apologized. "Here. Let me help you." he held his hand out for her. She glanced at Bryan as she debated on whether to accept his hand. And not once, during that moment he asked if she was okay. She looked away, leisurely accepting his hand. He pulled her up, helping her to her feet.

"Thank you." he smiled tenderly.

"Don't mention it." she peered deeply in his eyes, realizing how desperately she needed this guy. She knew staying with Bryan would be a huge mistake. Woof! Woof! Princess startled her out of the moment. She quickly looked away, brushing a few strains of hair behind her ear. "Well um, shall we continue?" he pulled a door open and entered the room. "Here are they. I call it the show room. Haha."

"Whoa. Now this is what I call a motorcycle. This one right here." he referred to a deep red one. "How much are you selling this one?"

"Well, that one wasn't for sell..."

"Come on, man. Just tell me a price." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought.

"All right, um...it's gonna cost double the amount of the other one that I offered."

"You got it."
___________

After waiting for an half hour, they were finally finished with the paper work and registration for the motorcycle. "Bee, you'll have to drive the car back. I'm taking the bike." he referred to the motorcycle.

"Fine." she arose from the sofa. Justin followed the two towards the front door. She looked over her shoulder to stare at him. He leaned against the door, keeping his eyes on her the whole time. She could tell he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

After watching her pull off, he closed the door, slowly turning and resting his back against the door. What was he going to do? All he could think about was her. He declared to walk off when the doorbell had went off. The first person that came to mind was Beyonce. He quickly unlocked the door and pulled it open. Just as he suspected, it was her. "Hi, um...." he flashed her a smile.

"Hey." a smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"I um, I forgot my purse."

"Hmm." he nodded timidly, knowing deep down that she did it intentionally. "Why don't you just confess now." he licked his lips, giving her a substantial look. "Admit it. You want me." she held her head down, fiddling with her fingers in thought.

"Um..." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "Can I have my purse?"

"Sure." he stood aside, allowing her to enter the house. He closed the door, slowly turning around to face her direction. She grabbed her purse, and ambled towards him. His main focus was on her delicious looking legs. "Damn. Can't get any beautiful than that." she paused in front of him.

"I beg your pardon?" she peered in his eyes.

"I was just noticing how good you look in that skirt." he teased. "It gives me all kinda thoughts." this guy had serious game, she thought.

"Oh really?" she rested her hand on her hip. "And what about?"

"It gives me thoughts on taking somethin'." those exact words made her knees weaken. His dirty talk was only making her want him even more, but she had to stay tough and pretend as if it didn't affect her.

"Hmm. Well you sure do have a lot of balls, now don't you?" he kept his position in front of the door. "What makes you think I will let you?"

"I know these things. Besides, you haven't told me to get lost yet." damn he was so right. She looked away as thoughts ran through her head. She wanted to, then again--she hesitated. What if Bryan found out? "If I'm wrong, tell me to get lost." she gazed in his eyes. "If I'm right...you'll kiss me." this was a hard decision for her. She knew off top that she wanted nothing more than to kiss him, but she was so afraid of the consequences. Then again, how would he find out? She knew Justin wouldn't have told him.

Her heart begin to race.
Her mind begin to wander.
Her palms were starting to sweat.
Her hormones were even rising.
And best of all...
The area between her legs was saturated.

She then knew what she really wanted and what she was going to do to accomplish it. She dropped her purse, slowly moving in towards him. This was it. The moment she'd been waiting for. She reached out, slipping her fingers through his belt loop and pulling him towards her. "You really want me?" she spoke in his ear. "Show me." his lips instantly crushed onto hers. "Mmm." she wrapped her arms around his neck as he backed her into the living room. He rested his hand on her neck, ravaging her desperately. "Mmm." he pushed everything aside, placing her on the sofa. They once again met lips with each others.

"I've been dreaming about making love to you since the day I saw you." he quickly discarded his jeans.

"Me too." she wrapped her legs around him as he pulled her closer to the edge. Seconds later, he shoved his entire length into her. "Ohhh." a cry escaped her lips as she felt her inner walls stretch to accommodate his massive size. "Ohh Jesus Christ!!!" she felt more pain then pleasure.

"You okay?" he asked in concern. She quickly nodded.

"Yes. I'm fine." he slowly begin to move in and out of her. She shrieked with every thrust. "Fuckkkk!!" she gripped a hold to the arm rest.

"Feels good?" he grunted, keeping his rhythmic thrusts.

"Yes. God yes." heat was shooting throughout her body. It felt like she was on fire.

"Tell me, does Bryan make you feel this good? Huh?" he pulled her down, forcing himself deeper into her tight wetness.

"Ohh goddd no!!"

"Who fucks you better?" he asked, pumping her nonstop.

"You do!! Oh...oh Jussstiinnnnn!!!!" she whimpered, feeling a warm explosion throughout her body. "Ohhh feels so goodddd. Mmm." Her legs trembled frenziedly.

"Want me to stop?"

"NO! Don't stop." she gripped his neck, pulling him down to meet lips with his. "Mmm."

"I thought you were gonna rip my head off for a second. Haha."

*My Black Coffee*
Productions



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story