Story Notes:

The banner and story are completely mine. I wrote this a little over a year ago for a contest on another site and, oddly, won. :D

This is also, by the way, my very first work of fiction that I've posted here. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING! I have a reeeeaaalllyyyy bad mouth, so there's a lot of swearing in here. Just a precaution. :)

“...and I’m going to be taking Jayden, so you don’t have to worry about her. The laundry...” I zoned in and out, barely listening, much less comprehending what she was saying. All I could think about was the fact that I wasn’t supposed to work today. But she just had to call me and beg me to come and clean her house, since she can’t do it herself. I could be sleeping right now. It’s nine o’fucking clock in the morning and it’s Friday. I haven’t been up this early on a Friday since I was in highschool.

“Ali!” Fingers snapped in front of my face, making me jump. “Are you even listening to me?”

“Huh– What?” I asked, making it painfully obvious that I had no idea what she said.

“Argh!” She groaned, grabbing her bag off the floor and taking her daughter's hand, “I don’t have time for this. I’m supposed to meet my friend in ten minutes. Jus– Do what you normally do.” She shrugged, retrieving the keys to her red Mercedes off the granite counter top. “I’ll be back in a few hours.” She smiled, then walked out the front door. Moments later, I heard her car start and drive off, leaving me to do one of the things I do best, clean.


Sleep with one eye open,

Gripping your pillow tight!
Exit light,
Enter night,
Take my hand;
We’re off to never never land.

I sang along to Enter Sandman as I cleaned the very large house. It’s what I always did; I put my music really loud and went at it. Music helped me clean, it seemed like. I skipped into the hallway and retrieved the Swiffer out of the closet. Dancing around and head banging as I went, I Swiffered the floor, not paying attention to much else.

The song changed to I Almost Told You That I Loved You, a few minutes later, which happened to be my favorite song at the moment, and I really started to get into it. So it was only right that I didn’t hear the door open.

I almost told you that I loved you!
Thank god I didn’t ‘cause it would have been a lie;
I say the damnedest things, when you’re on top of me,
I almost told you that I loved you.

I hate to say it but it has to be said,
You look so fragile as I fuck with your head!
I know it shouldn’t, but it’s getting me off;
If sex is the drug, then what is the cost?

“Who are you?”

I screamed, “BLOOD-FUCKIN'-MURDER!”, dropping the Swiffer and clutching my chest, my heart racing faster than race car, as a fairly large man suddenly appeared in front of me. My face heated up, I was thoroughly embarrassed that I had just been caught dancing and singing loudly, since I can do neither one of them very well, but what made it worse, this guy was...well, he was just daymn! I don’t even think hot was the word for him.

“Um, hello?” He waved his hand in front of my face.

“Huh?” I squeaked, snapping out of my daze.

“Who are you?” He repeated, seemingly slower this time.

“Ali?” I questioned, sounding like I had no idea if that was my name or not.

The guy laughed, deeply, “You sound and look like you don’t really know if that’s your name.”

“It– It is.” I spit out, quickly, feeling extremely uncomfortable under the presence of such a good-looking guy.

He nodded, “Well then, Ali, my name’s Matt.” He stuck out his large hand for me to shake. I looked at it for a brief moment, then attempted to shake his hand with my abnormally small one. “May I ask why you’re in my house, shaking your ass, singing and cleaning?” A smirk twitched the corner of his plump lips.

“Your house?” I frowned, repeating it slowly.

He nodded, “Yeah, I live here.”

“I wasn’t aware that Jordan had a boyfriend.”

“Husband, actually.”

I tilted my head to the side and scanned over his face, “You do look a lot like Jayden.”

Matt laughed again, sending a shiver down my spine, “I’ve been told that a few times.”

I nodded, “Yeah... Oh, I’m here because I clean your house.” I then cleared my throat. “And I was dancing and singing because that’s what I usually do when no one’s here with me.” I blushed profusely, still embarrassed that I had been caught like that.

Matt nodded, now grinning at me. “There’s no need to be embarrassed. It’s not like you have a shitty voice or can’t dance. It was pretty entertaining to watch, actually.” The smirk was back and I noticed he took another step toward me.

“Shadz! You forgot your– Oh? Who’s this?” My head snapped to the left, where possibly the most gorgeous man I have ever seen stood holding a black hoodie and wearing a smirk that rivalled Matt’s. His dark hair hung in tight curls around his face, his sharp jaw line poking from that sexy stubbled skin, his piercing blue eyes burning my own, the smallest of small smiles on his moist, pink lips. I had to clamp my teeth together to keep my jaw from dropping and tell myself to breathe so I wouldn’t pass out. Don’t get me wrong, Matt was hot, but this guy, oh my god. I was having a very hard time keeping my mind from straying to things that would make even the most perverted of people blush. I wanted to throw the man down and rape him and I can honestly say that I have never said, nor thought about doing that to someone ever before. Taking in his whole appearance, I held back a moan and fought the urge to lick my lips. The muscles enclosed in that tight v-neck, those enigmatic eyes, the strong jaw and high cheekbones. Hello, sexy. ;) 

Forget everyone else, I don’t even know this guy's name, but I want him. I want him bad. And from the look on his face, he knows.

“This is Ali.” Matt spoke, breaking me from my trance. “Apparently Jordan hired her to clean my house and didn’t tell me.”

The guy nodded, walking closer. He threw the hoodie at Matt, without breaking his gaze with me, “JC,” he smirked, making my heart pound against my rib cage, and stuck out his hand like Matt had. "You can call me Josh, though," he offered and I grinned, shaking his hand, loving the tingle I got when his skin touched mine. As if the smirk hadn’t made my heart go wild, I felt like I was going to pass out when he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

I heard Matt snort and saw him walk out, from the corner of my eye. “Nice to meet you.” I matched his smirk.

“Likewise,” he leaned in closer to me, “So, you clean houses?”

I giggled, like a school girl, and nodded, “Yeah, but just until I get done with school.”

Josh's eyebrow quirked up, “How old are you?”

“Twenty three. I went to college late.” I shrugged. “How old are you?”

“Twenty nine, but I like my girls younger than me.” he smirked once more, his lips inches from my own. “Even if it is just temporary, would you mind stopping over at my place once in a while? I’m a very dirty boy.”

I bit down hard on my lip, getting exactly what he meant, but not wanting him to know that, “I think I can handle it.”


“Ugh, there’s sand on my towel!” I whined, standing up. Katelyn, who was laying in the sand next to me, snickered, and rolled onto her stomach. I grabbed the edge of my towel and shook it, getting all the sand off.

“AH! You got sand on me!” Katelyn screamed, jumping up and brushing herself off.

“Sorry.” I giggled, continuing to shake my towel.

I wanna fuck you like an animal!
I wanna feel you from the inside,
I wanna fuck you like an animal!
My whole existence is flawed;
You get me closer to god.

I dropped my towel in shock. I never expected to hear that ringtone, ever. Katelyn stopped brushing the sand off her legs and stared at me in question. “Who’s calling you?” She asked, looking from me to my phone. I didn’t answer, just kept staring at my phone, thinking I was dreaming because I never have that kind of luck. Katelyn huffed and walked over to my phone, picking it up. “Who’s JC?”

“Gimme it.” I held out my hand and she placed the phone in my palm. Checking the screen one last time, I smiled and answered it. “Hello?”

“Hey,” Josh's smooth voice floated into my ear, making my stomach do flips and I realized then that this man should be a fucking singer; his voice was too good to be bottled up or something. “What are you doing?”

“Um, nothing. I’m at the beach with a friend. What about you?”

“Oh,” he said, sounding caught off guard, “if you’re busy I can call back—”

“No! I’m not!” I spoke, quickly. “What’s up?”

He laughed, knowing I really didn't want him to go, “Well, since you’re obviously not busy, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to stop by my place.”

I felt a large smile spread across my face and Katelyn raised both eyebrows, a smirk on her face. I bit down on my bottom lip, “I suppose I could for a little while.”

“Awesome,” Josh remarked and proceeded to tell me his address.

When I hung up, I squealed loudly. “What’s going on?” Katelyn asked.

“I have a job to do,” I smiled, collecting my stuff.

“Wait, you’re never excited about work. Why are you excited?! And all happy?”

I shrugged, “Guess this time, it’s just different.” I slipped on my flip flops.

She laughed, loudly, “Oh my god, you are such a little whore!” She slapped my arm, playfully.

“What?” I asked innocently, a coy smile on my face.

“How hot is he?”

“The hottest guy I have ever seen,” I moaned, biting down on my lip again, just thinking about that fucking smile and those beautiful lips. I wanted them on mine, badly.

“Seriously?”

Seriously.” I assured her, running toward my car. “I’ll call you later!”

“You better!” Katelyn called after me, laughing and shaking her head as I hurried unlocked my car and practically threw myself in.


Twenty minutes later, I was standing in front of a very large house, with my heart in my throat. I had an idea of what was about to happen, but I wasn’t sure if I was ready for it. I hardly knew the guy; I wasn't really one for one-night stands, so this was definitely different. Or going to be, at least.

“Hey,” Josh grinned at me as he opened the door. “Damn,” he smirked down at my outfit, an orange tube top and short shorts. “Do you always wear stuff like that when you clean?” His hand pressed into my lower back as he guided me into his spotless house.

I shrugged, “Sometimes, only for the special ones.”

“Mmm, I must be a ‘special one’ then, huh?” His hands placed themselves on my hips and he drew me closer to his body. I could feel him breath wash over me as he nuzzled his face against mine, gently.

“What do you think?” I smirked, slyly, letting my hands play across his chest.

Josh snickered, leaning in toward my face. “I think...you look amazing in that color. How’d you know?”

“Know what?” I breathed, my heart racing as his lips traced my jaw bone.

“Orange is my favorite color,” he whispered, nipping at my bottom lip.

I quirked an eyebrow, my hands now buried in his curly hair, “Mine too.”

“Hmm,” Josh's lips brushed mine ever so slightly, “yet another thing that makes me like you even more than I already do.” His lips crashed into mine, making me gasp. His tongue pushed past my lips and massaged my own. I moaned, pulling him closer to me by his hair. He tasted so good, better than I had imagined. His hands trailed down south, where he gripped my ass and he picked me up, making my heels fall from my feet. I was slammed into a wall as I pulled at Josh's tight, black shirt, desperately wanting it off, my legs, instantly wrapping around his narrow waist. My wish was granted when he broke out of the kiss to strip it off. I grinned, running my hands down his sculpted chest, loving that goosebumps that rose on his tanned skin. His lips attached to mine once more and I felt my stomach clenched and unclenched.

I’m thinking that it might be bad to be doing this right now, since I barely know him, but I really don’t care. He’s too damn sexy to pass up.

My mind was swirling. Soon our clothes faded away and it was nothing but skin-on-skin contact. My fingertips dug into the soft, but firm skin of his back as his lips left a trail of wet kisses down my neck, stopping at my breasts, rubbing the nipple of one, intimately, as our eyes stayed connected. He smirked at me, pulling closer to the breast he wasn't caressing and wrapping his mouth around the nipple, sucking, gently.

 "Ohhh..." I moaned, as he tugged on the pink flesh, kissing it, softly, afterwards, to soothe the burn. I whimpered, lifting my hips to meet his, begging for him to bury himself into me. He took a firm grip on my hips and pushed himself to a hilt inside me. Throwing my head back into the bed that we were now on, I screamed in pure pleasure. “Oh, fuck...”

Josh gave me a mischievous grin, pulling out and slamming back into me. I groaned and drug my nails down his back, bucking my hips up. Over and over again, he did it, until I was screaming his name so loud I thought the windows would shatter.

Finally setting a firm pace, he pinned my hands above my head. He went back to sucking on my neck as his hips crashed violently into mine.

“Harder!” I shrieked, loving how rough he was being with me; everything I had imagined in my head, consisting of him and I, wasn't soft, so I was glad, when he was being the way he was. Really glad.

Josh unpinned my hands and flipped us over, setting me on top, straddling his sharp hips. His large hands slid up my body, stopping right under my breasts. His calloused thumbs teased my nipples as I rode him as hard and as fast as I could. He thrust up as I came down, making him go deep inside. His name started to sound like a chant, I was calling it so much. It was inevitable, he was just too damn good. I don’t think I could have been quiet if I wanted to.

He flipped us over once more. I buried my face into his neck as he fucked me with all he had. I couldn’t see straight; when I opened my eyes, all was blurry. I couldn’t really hear right anymore either, but I know that he and I were even louder than before, and the headboard had probably made two large dents in the wall from how hard and fast it was pounding into the plaster.

My whole body shuddered as I came hard around Josh, his name belting hoarsely from my throat. He was right along with me, his nails digging into my thighs as he growled my name. Josh made it sound so sexy; no one’s ever made my name sound that damn good.

“Wow,” he breathed, collapsing on the mattress next to me. “That was just, wow.” Josh chuckled, his hand burying itself into my tousled hair as he gently kissed my forehead.

“Mmm,” I moaned in response, curling into his chest that glistened with sweat.

“So, what’s your favorite color besides orange?”

I laughed loudly as did he, “You’re making small talk now?”

I felt him shrug, “We’re working backwards, oh well. Now what is it?”

“Uh, definitely purple. After that it's probably black, or aqua. Aqua’s really pretty, but black kicks ass. What about you?” I started to draw shapes into his chest, my chin resting there, as well.

Josh thought for a moment. “Black, definitely. I have a lot of black clothes and I wear black most of the time when I’m on stage. I look sexy in black...”

“You look sexy without anything...” I growled into his ear. I then realized something, “On stage?” I frowned, sitting up to look at him.

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“Are you in a band?”

He shrugged this time, “Four years ago, *NSYNC. Now, I'm just solo.”

“I saw you in concert!” I exclaimed, feeling slightly stupid that I hadn’t realized who he was. “When you guys were opening for Janet Jackson. I went for her, but I really liked you guys, too. That was actually the first time I ever heard of you, and I loved it so I bought your CD; your hair was shorter then. Oh my god, I’m so stupid!” I exclaimed, hiding my face.

He just laughed, “No, it’s cool. At least now I know you won’t be using me for my money, since you had no idea who I was.” He laughed, teasingly.

“I’m sorry, Jace. I really am. I should have recognized you, I don’t know why I didn’t, since I couldn’t take my eyes off you when I was at the concert.”

“Oh really?” Josh smirked, his hand skimming down my side. I nodded, still embarrassed. “Like, you said, my hair was shorter then, maybe that's why. All in all, though, I am flattered.”

“Why? There was thousands and thousands of girls staring at you that night, I bet. Fuck, my friend couldn’t take her eyes off you. I’m sure if she was a dude, she would have a had a boner.”

He shrugged, chuckling, “I’m not sure, it makes me feel special for some reason. Probably because you’re kind of gorgeous.” He tapped my nose, gently, his eyes twinkling.

“Hardly!” I snorted, burying my face into his chest, again. I felt weirdly safe; the heat radiating off his skin was comforting.

“Don’t you dare argue with me, missy!” Josh slapped my ass, making me squeak. “That was cute; I guess I'll have to do that more often to hear you squeak,” he grinned, pulling my face to his for a kiss.

“Oh, shut up.” I rolled my eyes, pulling him on top of me.

“Great!” He smiled, widely, at me, “Round two!”

Chapter End Notes:

A one shot, like I said before, I've had saved for over two years; I was sixteen when I wrote this, lol. It was supposed to be a Brian "Synyster Gates" Haner, Jr. from Avenged Sevenfold ('CAUSE I LOVE THAT FUCKING MAN!) one, but then I got to the part where Josh came in ('cause ya know, Avenged Sevenfold and *NSYNC totally know each other! In my world, at least...) and since I kinda went crazy describing him, I had to change it, haha!

Matt is M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold, for those of you that don't know. :D

I'm not sure if I like this or not, even two years later...

Comment? Er, review...?


Completed
fastmelodic is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Closer also liked 10 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story