Author's Chapter Notes:

It all began on Twitter. Someone tweeted a picture of a hot pair of high heels, Musicmel retweeted it and I saw it. And anyone that follows me and Musicmel know that we are dirrty, dirrty girls. Read our conversations at any given point and we are talking dirrty, I guarantee you. Big shoutout to Melissa for being my Beta; she just simply knows me!

Anyhow, I just had to write this. It was the perfect continuation of my new series, Like Red on a Rose. For those that have read my other work, I hope you all catch on and begin to ask questions. ;-)

I let it fall, my heart,
and as it fell you also claim it.
It was dark and I was all right,
until you kissed my lips and you saved me.
 

Another city, another show, and another lonely hotel bed. 

Performing had her in Atlanta for the weekend, halfway between a tour that started in New York and would end in five more weeks in Portland, then back home to Los Angeles. After so many years in this business, she’d learn the ins and outs of traveling – multitasking, time management, and of course, homesickness. There were periods in her life that she enjoyed, no, longed for this nomadic existence. It quickly became old; frequently, leaving her to spend days, weekends, weeks, months in cities not her own.

After checking into the Atlanta Midtown Four Seasons, she sat down to plan out her day. It was the first Saturday in several weeks that she wasn’t scheduled to perform or appear anywhere. And, to top it off, she was in her hometown. Renovations at her house kept her from enjoying the comfort of her own bed, but she’d just have to deal with it. Maybe she would take some time to do some shopping in Buckhead, lunch in Little Five Points, and a night out on the town with her dancers. 

After a quick, refreshing shower, she’d sat on her bed in one of those big fluffy robes that the luxury hotel provided. Looking around the suite, the realization that everything was so neat and there was a lack of disorder brought her sadness. She could always point out a male’s company by disorder – in every aspect of her life. But, she was once again alone in a hotel, without someone to call. The opposite side of her bed had been cold and vacant for a long time. Her heart never healed from the torment that it’d felt from her first love. And her body yearned to once again feel an ounce of the pleasure that he made her feel, months ago. He’d been beside her for so long, healing her wounds and protecting her heart. And yet, it was he that now drove her insane. 

“I was told you were in town, and I just knew I’d find you here,” the voice of her tortured thoughts appeared close to her ear. Her eyelids fluttered shut feeling the warmth of his breath on the outer shell of her ear, and the heat of his body against her back. Her manicured fingers tightened around the fork in her hand, and her lips parted. 

“Why were you looking for me?” she surprised herself when she heard her voice, cool, calm, and collected. 

“Sweetheart, I’m always looking for you,” he smoothly retorted, and despite his cheesiness, she felt the smile creep along her lips. His soft lips burned against her cheek before he walked around her and took a seat at her table. Instantly, the waiter was present taking his drink and lunch order. 

“Sticking around, I see,” she teased, an eyebrow raised in his direction. His twinkling cobalt orbs enticed her, and he innocently shrugged. 

“I can’t have such a beautiful woman dine alone,” and she laughed. 

“Oh how chivalrous of you, Tennessee,” she chuckled, crossing her arms in her lap after taking a sip of her tequila sunrise. Setting eyes on her drink of choice, his eyebrows went up in surprise, and it took all she had to keep from spitting out her drink in his face. 

“Tequila at 1 o’clock, nice,” he whistled under his breath, and she shrugged. 

“Getting this day started right, you taught me that,” she smirked, knowing she’d cornered him. It was true. It was 2004 and she’d joined him on a small club tour. The daily partying, drinking, smoking, and sleeping around had become their norm. At 23 and 22, they’d been an unstoppable hell. 

“Touché. I would tell you let’s go do some shopping, but I see that you’ve beat me to it,” he pointed at the several shopping bags resting on another seat at the small table. 

“Oh yeah, I just had to. I can’t remember the last time I’ve had an entire day off, so I think I deserved a few gifts.” 

“So, you don’t have a show tonight, right?” he asked, the conversation lulled for a moment as his food was placed in front of him. 

“Tomorrow night, what are you doing here? I thought you were filming in LA,” she replied, bring a forkful of green enchiladas to her mouth. After a couple of hours of shopping in Buckhead, she’d worked up quite an appetite. And anyone that knew her knew she’d be at Tijuana Garage in Little Five Points. 

“Had the weekend off, knew you were here for the weekend, and since we didn’t see each other last month because of me, I figured I’d come see you and make it up to you,” he shrugged, and she felt fluttering butterflies in her stomach. He’d taken the time to track her tour and fly out to meet her. 

When I’m with you I could stay there,
Close my eyes, feel you’re here forever,
you and me together, nothing is better
 

“Where are you taking me?” she coquetted, her fork raised to her lips and her mouth slightly slack-jawed. 

“Got anything in there for me?” he nodded towards her shopping bags, his smirk spoke nothing but mischief. Feeling the bottom of her stomach fall out, her golden eyes caught sight of her fingers trembling. Quickly hiding them beneath the table, she swallowed a few times trying to compose herself. Finding the courage to meet his smoldering gaze, she felt her insides combust. 

“You just make sure you wear whatever is in those bags tonight, and I’ll make sure you have a fun, exciting night, Tiger,” he smirked. And, he changed the conversation. What was said after that, something about the studio, beats, and Greek yogurt, she’d never be able to re-tell. 

%%%% 

“You can’t just show up with those mile-long legs of yours and expect me not to touch them,” he warned as we settled into the back of the town car parked at the front of the Four Seasons. He’d been a complete gentleman, making his way upstairs to her suite door and ushering her downstairs on the crook of his arm. 

She’d fought a battle with her luggage looking for something to wear, and ultimately, she’d settled on her new purchases. So, pairing the metallic gazar top with the cape sleeves and off-the-shoulder neckline and tiered taffeta skirt had been the final selection. The top’s bubble silhouette complimented the full skirt with ruffled tiers. And, it sat high on her thighs exposing as much leg as legally possible. The 5-inch Miu Miu ankle wrap, fishnet bootie completed the look, adding so much length and definition to her statuesque legs. 

“They’re there, and no one is stopping you,” she replied, keeping her gaze forward, appearing nonchalant. But, her insides were throwing a celebratory fête. 

He didn’t need a written invitation, her verbal assurance sufficed. His large hand reached from his lap to the top of her knee. Cocooning her knee cap, he applied some pressure to it before relaxing his touch. Her legs, crossed delicately, glistened with the passing streetlights. Her caramel skin shone with the orange hues from the streets. He informed her that they would get some dinner at Pricci’s before heading for some dancing, stating he hadn’t been out in such a long time. Work, work, and more work without any play was just not right. Right? 

Throughout dinner, the conversation was kept light and non-specific. They discussed everything and yet, nothing at all. Both anticipated the night of dancing. They both loved a good party, and they were the party wherever. But, tonight, secretly, they wanted each other to be the only party they enjoyed. 

%%%% 

He was incredible on the dance floor, and she zeroed in on him immediately despite the throngs of people thrashing in time to the music. Standing a level above the dance floor, she’d been gone for only a few minutes using the restroom. And now, making her way back to her companion, she wasn’t surprised to see him surrounded by girls. He just had it that way. 

Some girls like muscle-covered men, others like their men neat and sophisticated, or even the laid-back bachelor look. Not her. Her wettest dreams always starred the smooth-faced men, the “poets” or “musicians” with pretty eyes and soft hands. But with him, she never knew what to expect. In his scruffiest days, he was the hottest thing. During his geekiest moments, he was the hottest around. And throughout his “I’m-too-cool-for-school” years, he was the one she wanted. 

He got her blood pumping, and the dancing man was all that and then some. Hair was nicely trimmed, facial hair was trimmed, his black fitted button-down, his black jeans complimented his lean body so deliciously. The sight of him sent millions of heat threads through her body. Leaning on the rail, she watched him to continue to fluidly move and she found herself crossing one ankle over the other to alleviate the pressure she was feeling. 

“I need a drink” she muttered, pushing away and making her way towards the bar. Ordering two double shots of tequila, she tossed them back like water. Shaking off the burn, she ordered a Jack & coke for them each and made her way down the winding stairs to the dance floor. The song was about to end, so she was going to reclaim him. She pushed her way through the crowd, closing the gap between the origin of her desire and her desire. Tapping him on the shoulder, he turned her way and smiled eyeing the drinks in her hands. Taking one from her, he brought it to his lips before wrapping his arm around her waist. 

"I want the next dance," he announced, giving her no chance of refusal. The girls that had surrounded him glared her way, but she was in his arms and that’s all that mattered. The DJ took to the booth again, and the music roared to life once more. With his arms around her, they fell into a natural rhythm.

Good club music is like good sex, it has you writhing, grinding, twisting, and sweating into another's arms. His cobalts held her goldens as they moved. Their lower bodies moved in a choreographed dance while their foreheads remained pressed together. His eyes, the most beautiful she’d ever seen, were crystal blue like pure spring water. His lips were perfectly outlined and rosy. 

The beat was primal, and so were their bodies. His hands held her lower back tightly, keeping her body flush against his. One knee parted her legs, hips grinded in time with the pounding speakers beside them. Her hands fisted into his sweat-drenched shirt at his shoulders, maintaining her balance. Her taut stomach occasionally brushed against the fly of his jeans, feeling the buckle on his belt. In the back of her mind, she knew she could also feel the erection growing under the constraint of his clothing, and the blazing chain holding back her composure began melting. 

His head dropped forward, coming to rest on her shoulder, and she could feel his breath hot and harsh on her neck. It sent her hormones into a craze, her nipples hardening and her panties moistening. Her hands wrapped around his neck, her drink dangling haphazardly from her lithe fingers. The crowd shifted and he pulled her body harder into his, and his face twisted to brush his lips along her earlobe. From deep in a haze, she knew his tongue snaked out, tasting the sweat-and-perfume mixture on her skin. One bold lick and she was a puddle.  

A natural reaction, she moaned and dipped her hips, grinding against his thigh. 

“Are you wet?” his whisper sending an executive order to her hormones to cover her skin in goosebumps. 

%%%% 

I set fire to the rain
and I feel lost into the…
And it felt something nice,
 

She was only teasing him, baiting him along. And, he knew it, but he was better at this game. His hand slid down from her lower back to her hip, then up her skirt. Hidden in the throngs of dancing couples, no one knew just how hot of a turn things were taking. Her breath failed her as she felt his fingers trace the damp satin of her thong, slipping past and touching lightly the pouting lips of her heat. Shuddering against him, her body reacted to his fingers’ invasion. And she knew he was testing her arousal with obvious skill. With a free hand, he tangled his fingers in her loose curls and tugged her head back. Those eyes that burned straight through to her soul greeted her, and his fingers plunged deeper. 

She couldn’t help it, her neck muscles gave out as her head lulled back with pleasure. Feeling his fingers withdraw, she groaned in protest. From the corner of her eye, she followed his hand as it moved from between them up to her face, and she could smell her arousal on them. Her lips parted and her tongued snaked in his invasive digits. Clean of the salty wetness, he removed his fingers from her mouth before replacing them with his mouth and tongue. A long and lusty kiss was shared. 

“Your place or my place?” she asked him throatily, not able to take much more of this dance between them. It was intoxicating foreplay.

“My place is closer, let’s go,” he commandeered their way through the crowd of people, making a quick arrival to the door. She could see a few of her female dancers gaping at them as they’d broken through the crowd, and she knew they’d all witnessed their tryst. Blame it on the alcohol, but she couldn’t resist the sweet smile that she gave them as they passed them. The night air was brisk and cool as the door opened, and she was riding high on her passion. Quickly hopping into the same car, they remained silent. If either spoke, their last string of resistance would give way.

His suite was on the twelfth floor of the beautiful hotel, and he led her down the winding hallway to his door. As soon as the door slammed behind them, their hands were on each other. His hands came under her ass, lifting her up with ease, and her legs wrapping around his waist. Feeling the door behind her, her back arched away from the offending coolness. His lips found a sensitive spot on her neck, and she cried out. 

“I can smell you, feel you, and hear you,” he groaned against her neck, his fingers diving back into her heat, her wetness making a sound. Cupping his face in her palms and threading her fingers in his short hair, she reunited their lips. As they kissed, his fingers worked her into a frenzy and her fingers worked him out of his shirt. Beginning work of his belt and jeans, his hands stopped her. 

"Not like this, I want to see you," he begged. Walking into the bedroom portion, he set her down on the bed. And she set about undressing him. But, his hands came down, stopping hers, and telling her to undress herself while he finished. Tugging the minute skirt from her hips, she shed it, leaving it in a puddle on the floor, forgotten in the passion of the moment. And bringing the blouse over her head, she tossed to an unknown corner. Bending over to undo the buckle on her shoes, his voice stopped her. 

“Keep the shoes on” and she glanced over, finding him naked, standing beside and watching her. 

“You like them?” her voice trembled. 

“They’ve been doing things to me since I picked you up. Your legs, so long and your stride, so sexy. But, go on, don’t stop,” he urged, and she made more of a show of it. Standing there in her bra and thong, she reached around and unhooked the black bra. Deliberately, it slid away slowly and she watched his pupils dilate in hunger. Drinking in the sight of her full hips and supple breasts, he was a marvel to her. His body pale-skinned and tightly muscled, chest hairless, hips lean, and a toned ass stood shameless before her. His nude body was an incredible sight, but not as incredible as the beautiful penis that rose up hard and proud against his groin. 

She stood watching him, her heart beating faster and her breath labored, remembering the other time when he’d been before her in this very state. She felt him step close to her, his breath hot on her neck. Despite the added five inches to her frame, she rested a few inches shorter than him. His hand moved to her breast, caressing her with a gentle tug. Her nipples hardened at his touch and yearned for more. They yearned to be worships by his hands, but most of all, by his mouth. Leaving a blazing trail from her breasts to her silky depths, his fingers glided into the soft moist folds. 

Feelings of ecstasy overtook her, and her eyes fluttered closed. She was caught unaware as he spun her and she felt his hardness pressing against her backside. On the verge of protesting, she was left speechless as she felt him bend her over and begin to rub his swollen, purple head against her drenched folds and aching entryway. 

His hands take over the caressing of her breasts as his soft lips kiss a path along the back of her neck, over her shoulder blades, and down her spine. With a mind of their own, her hands reach behind to grab hold of his hips, firmly pressing his body against her. Without penetrating, their hips join in the age-old dance of passion, meshing together as only lovers can. His kisses hotter and more urgent on her skin, burning flesh in their wake. 

“I want more” she hears herself. Her body longs for satisfaction, for the vacancies to be filled with her lover’s hardness, touch, and need. In slow motion, her aching body twists towards his, careful not to interrupt the contact of skin. And her hands grasp the one thing she knows can fill the void she feels. Her lips seek his, driven by want. His tongue devoured her mouth, encouraged by his hunger.

Easing her lips from his, her tongue caressed his lips with butterfly-like softness. He likes that, and his hardness’s pulsing reassures her. His calloused hands explore her shoulders, her neck, and her breasts, while her hands explore his chest, longing to feel it pressed to her own in that dance of hot desire. Going on an adventure, her mouth leaves his to work a trail of searing pecks from his neck, across his chest, seeking his hardening nipples. And he knows what is next. 

Her tongue flicked over a taut nipple, her mouth enveloping it. Continuing her descent, the clothing on the floor cushions her knees. Grasping him in her hands, she strokes and teases him. He is filled to the brim with desire as it begins to spill out of the glistening tip. Locking eyes with him one last time, she snakes her tongue out from between her lips and snatched the droplets before they fall. His body twitches in anticipation. Her body purrs with want. 

Never breaking eye contact, her lips meet the silky fine hair nestles at the juncture of his manhood and his pelvis. Her senses are filled with his musky scent just as her mouth is filled with his hardness. Slowly, her lips make their way up the shaft until only the tip remains within the wet confines of her mouth. Swirling around the tip, her eyes fell closed as his hands gripped her hair, bringing that much closer to him. Gently caressing the underside of his shaft with her tongue, her teeth rake lightly on the upper side. Each time her lips get to the tip, her tongue laps up the pre-cum steadily oozing from the tip. His hardness twitches and pulsates as her ravaging continues. 

He’s getting closer.

“Just like that…oh…ah…just a bit…oh…yeah” his grunting from above invades her ears, and her head picks up the pace. Moving up and down his shaft to the beat and rhythm of an unheard song. His hands wind tighter into her hair, guiding her mouth and urging her pace.

The paces increase and frenzy mounts. Her hands cup his balls, hanging tightly against his body. They grasp his hips and buttocks, bringing him deeper into the recesses of her throat. Soon, his grunting and breathing reach a chaotic pace and he explodes. Filling her mouth with hot juices that slide down her throat, his hips buck against her. 

The bounce of her head continues as he continues to spew hot cum into her mouth. Reaching a finish, he gently guides her up off her knees to stand fully pressed against him. She can still feel the heat and racing pulse of his body, and his lips seek hers. She sensed no hesitation as she is sure that he could taste himself on the tip of her tongue and lips.

Their hands caress one another in the very same spots that they known will bring their heightened desires to a boiling point. He pushes against her until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. Gently, he sits her down on the bed, sliding her hips to the very edge. With a mischievous glint to his orbs, she knows what’s to come next. 

Her. 

Her eyes fixed on his face as he brought his lips to her left breast, teasing the already-hardened bud, biting and sucking her into frenzy. He spent equal time with both her breasts, her breathing rapid and her senses overloaded. She was dying inside to have him move lower. 

And, of course, he didn’t disappoint. Raining kisses down her stomach, he looked up and gave her a smile that melted her heart. His eyes, a dark sapphire, never left her golden orbs. 

Her legs needed no encourage to open, inviting him to explore the most inner recesses of her body. 

His skilled hands explore the hot folds between her silky legs, quivering in anticipation. With a twitch of his lips, he lowered his tongue to her heat. Her eyes fell shut, savoring the feel of his wet tongue tracing her outer lips. And, in an instant, he found her clit. It was already a small hard pearl, and he flicked light, delicate licks over it until her body bucked with each one. Her sobs filled the bedroom. 

The harder he sucked her clit, the closer her orgasm inched.

And he pulled away. Her hands gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh. Her pelvis thrust forward seeking to restore contact with him. His eyes rose to watch her allowing the orgasmic waves to wash over her hot flesh, seeing straight through uninterrupted to the very core of her womanhood. 

His satiny smooth lips whisper sweet nothings on her thighs. Her hands now steadied her on the bed, gripping the comforter behind her. They were frozen there as if held in place by silk scarves. Her scarlet fingernails almost pierced the rough utilitarian fabric.

Should I reach down and help his tongue find its way home?  

She was in the middle of a mental warzone, wanting to force him to return his lips to her heat. But, the way he took little love bites on her thighs feeling so amazing. They were soft, yet titillating. Subtle, yet aggressive. Innocent, yet sinful. 

With her hips in a dance of want, he restores his mouth’s assault on her lips and clit. In the depths of passion, her ankles have locked themselves behind his head. His tongue refused to cease their assault on her throbbing nub, two of his fingers probing deeper and deeper. Moving at a fast rhythm similar to that of a piston in a car, his finger moved within her.

And, the first wave comes crashing over her. And, like a warning siren, she announces it with a scream that sends chills down his naked back. Her body shakes with force and intensity, his hands holding her hips firmly and steady and his face buried between her legs. Expertly, he aids her in riding the wave and coasting the lapping tide.

Just when she thought she couldn’t take it any longer and that she’ll explode in a second orgasm so strong it’ll take her days to recover, he effortlessly lifts her up and impales her onto his throbbing manhood.

But I set fire to the rain,
Watch it pour as I touched your face,
Let it burn while I cry,
Cause I heard it screaming at your name, your name!
 

"Please, Justin," I pleaded. "Please, I need you now." 

Clinging to his shoulders, her body rose and fell. His hands grasped her buttocks, guiding her up and down on his rigid shaft. Her ankles clung onto the back of his muscular thighs. Their bodies crushed together, rubbing furiously like two sticks trying to spark a fire. The blood run through their veins so hot, their bodies were hot to the touch.  

She opened her eyes when she felt his rhythm stutter, and she saw him climbed onto the bed and lean against the headboard. With his sweaty back against the headboard, she steadied herself on his shoulders and went about resuming her up and down motions. With her legs folded beneath her, she had better leverage as she continued riding towards the release they both sought. 

It wasn’t too long before she began to feel that familiar scorching coil at the tips of her toes, searing a path upwards. Her vision began to blur and her ears began to sound muffle. Like being underwater – weightless, helpless, and faraway. His voice, grunts, and moans sound so far from her. Yet, his lips were at her ears. 

“Oh god,” she sobbed. “Don’t stop…please.” 

And pushing her onto her back, he sat on his knees. Never losing momentum or rhythm, he slinked his hands down her thighs and legs to her ankles. Grasping them, he pulled them up in the air. Twisting his head to one side, he kissed the inside of one ankle and then, the other. The new angle had her thrashing her head from side to side, mouth gaped, and body tingling. 

Taking hold of the spiked heels of her Miu Miu shoes, he used them as handles, ramming her down over and over onto his hardness. Using her arms, she propped herself up despite the pounding her lower half was enduring. Her lips explored his glistening chiseled chest and any inch of skin left exposed within her reach. 

“More” she huskily demanded, her lips teasing his hardened nipple and her teeth grazing his hot flesh. Smirking, he quickened his pace per her request, and decided to snake one hand between their grinding bodies to her front. Now, he held onto her heels in one hand. The only thing he could remember was the way the heels had accentuated her already-long legs, showcasing her muscle definition and causing her ass to perk up and sit nicely atop her shapely legs. Lightly fingering her clit, he brought her to the edge quickly. Her pulsing heat rocked him to the brink of his destruction. 

And with the intensity of their impending orgasm and the vice grip it had on both, their eyes widened and lock on one another. They were one, as only long lovers could be.

As the pleasure slammed into her, overtaking her, she felt him bite down on her neck hard, sending her into another titillating orgasm before her first could finish. It was like a thousand pleasurable explosions going off in her, and she dimly felt him soft lips suckling on her neck. Her back arched haphazardly, and his hands dropped to her hips, preventing him from falling forward. 

“Ana…” his whisper resonated in the room. His hardness pumped faster and more purposefully until he too came. When he came, he grabbed her hips and held her still on his cock. She could feel his hot spurts of cum filling her pussy. 

“It was totally the shoes,” she breathed, her voice catching in a fit of giggles. She felt him shake his head in the crook of her neck, his nose rubbing against her pulse point. 

“Fuck yeah” his hot breath splayed against her blazing skin. 

And when her vision cleared, her breath regulated, and the thumping in her ears gave way some, she eased her back to rest back on the bed. Her eyes met his glazed cobalt eyes, and his swollen lips. With her eyes, she traced him in the aftermath of their euphoric voyage. She spotted droplets of blood on his shoulders, matching the same droplets on the tips of her fingers. 

“Justin…I’m sorry” she cooed, kissing them away and soothing the half-moon abrasions on his freckle-covered shoulders. 

“Please don’t be…ever” he replied, his voice hoarse from dryness. He loosened his grip on her hips and his strong hands steadied her as she lifted off of his spent member. His knees felt as weak as those of a newborn fawn. Holding the sides of her face, he brought her to him and kissed her – softly, sinfully, passionately, and memorably. 

She knew the truth behind his words, and she knew that she could never be sorry for what they shared. 

It belonged to them. And only them.

Chapter End Notes:
And please...REVIEW!

Completed
jersey_tenn is the author of 34 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Set Fire to the Rain also liked 64 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Like Red on a Rose. The previous story in the series is Skin. The next story in the series is Parachute.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story