I’ve got this friend
I don’t think you know him
He’s not much for words
He’s hidden his heart away


“Higher daddy!” Kendell yells as Justin pushes the swing. “I wan a fly to the sun.”

Justin smiles at the sight of his daughters curly hair flying and her giggles floating through the air. He feels his phone vibrating in his pocket and pulls it out with his free hand. Jamie’s name flashes on the screen.

“Hey” he answers.

“Hi, Hannah got sick and I need you to come pick her up. I can’t miss work today.”

“What about my meeting? I can’t miss that either.” He says as he pushes Kendell.

“Well, if you can’t take her then you’ll have to find a sitter. I’m in a hurry though. Are you home?”

He looks around, “nope, we’re at the park. We’ll start walking back now.”

“Ok, call Raina and see if she can sit last minute.”

“Yep.” he says as he hangs up.

He immediately dials Raina’s number after hanging up with Jamie.

“Hello?” He smiles at the sound of her soft voice.

“Hey, are you busy today? Could you possibly come watch the kids?”

“Um, sure. I just have to shower. I can be there in a half hour.”

“Thanks. Hannah got sick so she can’t go to daycare.”

“Poor girl. Ok, see you in a little bit.”

“Yep, bye.” Justin hangs up and turns to Kendell, who is still on the swing.

“Come on sweetie, we have to go home.”
Her smiles instantly turns into a frown, but she stops swinging and walks over to Justin. “Why?!”

“Because I said so. Now march young lady!” he teases as they both march home.

------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve got this friend
I don’t think you know her
She sings a simple song
It sounds a lot like his


“Thanks again. Jamie or I should be back by eight. If the girls are any trouble threaten them with no bed time snack. It always works.” Justin says as Raina and him walk to the living room. He glances at her legs for a split second, but she catches him and they both  smile nervously.

“That’s fine. I’m going out at ten, so that should be perfect timing.” she says in response.

“Fun, where you going?”

Raina’s face lights up at the thought of tonight. “My friend Owen is taking me to a movie and dinner.”

Justin looks down at his feet. “A date?”

She smiles and his heart drops at the thought of her with a guy. “No,” she says with a laugh. “He owes me cause I paid for his textbooks this semester.”

“Oh,” Justin says with slight relief. “Cool, well, have fun. Just remember, no boys over while at work.” he says half joking.

She just chuckles and nods. “Have a great time at your meeting.”

This time he laughs and makes his way out the door. “Tell the girls goodnight for me. Thanks again.”

Raina watches as he jumps into his car and pulls away. She can’t help thinking that he wasn’t joking about the no boys. Since when was he that interested in her love life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Raina watches as Kendell helps herself to the stack of puzzles sitting in the corner. Her little hands try to pry the pieces out and she starts to put the pieces in random places. “Need some help?” Raina asks as she watches the child force the pieces together.

“No, mommy says I’m real good at these. I’m smart.” Kendell says without looking up from the puzzle.

Raina sits back on the sofa and turns back to the book she was reading. Her eyes become heavy and she starts having a hard time staying awake. She glances up at the clock and sees that it’s already 7:30.

“Ken, it’s time for bed. Finish that puzzle and then go brush your teeth, please.” she says as she cleans up the books and toys that girls pulled out.

“Ok, but can you help me?” kendell asks as she frowns at her progress with the puzzle.

Raina helps her finish and then she goes to brush her teeth. Raina goes to check on Hannah, who is sound asleep like she was the whole afternoon. It’s a lot easier to babysit when one child sleeps the whole time. The poor girl had a fever and didn’t look good at all.

Kendell finishes brushing her teeth just as Justin and Jaime walk in the door.

“Daddy, Mommy!” She says running from the bathroom. Raina smiles at the little girls reaction. “You made it!”

“Made what?” Jaime asks as she hugs the little girl.

“It home before I go to bed.”

“Oh, yeah we did. Do you want me to read you a story?” Jaime asks as Justin picks their daughter up and spins kisses her cheek.

“Yeah!” Kendell’s eyes light up at that idea. “Let’s go!”

“Justin can you take Raina home?” Jaime says as Kendell drags her down the hallway.

“Come on,” Justin says once Jaime has left the room. They step outside and the cold hits Raina’s bare arms. “Need a coat?” Justin asks, taking off his jacket and handing it to her.

“Thanks, Raina says as they make their way from Justin’s house to her place.

“So, when’s that dance?” Justin asks looking over at Raina.

“Saturday. Thanks again for the dress.”

He holds up his hands and smiles “It’s not a big deal. I just wanted to see you happy. If I remember correctly, we made a deal.”

Raina looks at him with a confused look. “Oh,” she says once she realizes what he’s talking about. “I can stop by before the dance so you can see the dress the day of.” she says with a slight laugh.

“You’ll look beautiful.” He says as they continue their walk. They continue walking for a couple miles and come upon a park with a small lake. “Come on.” Justin says as he nods towards the park.

Raina follows him as he walks off the sidewalk and into the small group of trees next to the lake. “I’ve never been here. It’s pretty.” She says looking out over the lake.

Justin nods and sits on the grass. He looks up at Raina, who’s still standing and then pats the spot next to him. “Sit,” he suggests.

She sits down and leans back on her arms so she can look up at the sky. “It’s so nice out tonight.” she mutters to nobody in particular.

“Certainly is.” He says as he lays on his back and puts his arms behind his head.

Raina lays back and they both stay silent for a couple minutes. The cool air is still blowing, but the air is still on the warmer side. She shivers as the wind grows stronger.

Justin notices her wrap his jacket tighter around her small body. “You still cold?”

She nods and bites her lip as she looks to the side and sees him motion for her to move closer to him.

“Come here, I’ll keep you warm.” he says just above a whisper, almost like he doesn’t want anybody else to here.

She looks at the empty space between them and then at him. She sits up slightly and moves closer to his body. She lays her head back and feels his arm shift and his hand grabs hers.

She doesn’t move a muscle once she feels his hand in hers.

“You are cold.” He says as he moves even closer to her. “We could continue walking to keep you warm.”

To his surprise she shakes her head and smiles at him. “I’m ok. I want to stay here.”

He smiles and shifts so he’s laying on his side, facing her. The wind blows a strand of hair across her face and he reaches over and tucks it behind her ear.

“I know this might sound weird, but-” Justin starts to say. She turns to look at him.

“What?” she asks.

“Can I kiss you?” he blurts out. He shakes his head and slightly shifts away from her. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked th-”

“Yeah,” she says quietly. He instantly stops rambling and looks at her.

She moves closer to him and he just stares at her lips. He moves so close to her face that she can feel his warm breath fan over her cheeks and she is no longer cold. His hand slips from hers and he brushes her chin with his thumb to guide her mouth to his. She closes her eyes when she feels his lips graze hers. Her lips are soft and taste like cherry chapstick. He pulls away and licks his lips to taste her. He smiles and dips down for another kiss, this time he spends some time sucking on her bottom lip.

He pulls away and opens his eyes and sees her laying underneath him with her eyes still closed. A content smile graces her features and he hair is spread out perfectly to frame her beautiful face. He leans down and kisses both her cheeks and runs his hand through her hair, lightly messaging her scalp with his finger tips.

When she finally opens her eyes she sees him smiling down at her. She can’t help the smile that forms on her face and turns into a laugh. She bits her lip nervously and looks at him with concern.

“It’s ok, you were perfect.” he says as he leans down again, but this time her kisses her collar bone and works his way up her neck to her jaw line. “Beautiful.” he whispers next to her ear. His fingers lightly move the strap of her dress and he kisses the area. Her breathing becomes heavier and he can tell she’s getting nervous. His hands grab her hips and he looks her in the eyes.

“Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.” his statement helps her relax a little and she reaches for his hand. He intertwines their fingers and kisses her knuckles while looking at her in a way no guy ever has. He has this hunger in his eyes that she had never seen. “Follow me.” he says as he stands, never letting her hand go. They run to the bathroom building and he starts to kiss her neck again. He reaches for her dress straps and pulls the down so her bra was showing. He continues to push the dress down until he got to her hips. He places a kiss on her bare stomach and feels her tense up at his touch. “Relax” he whispers against her skin. He pushes the dress down and lets it fall to the ground.

He looks down at her underwear and sees Hello Kitty on them. He smiles up at her and she giggles nervously and tries to cover her underwear with her hands. He grabs her hands, “I like it.” She stands there as he tugs at the waistband of her boy shorts, pulling them down to expose her soft skin. She helps him by stepping out of them when they reach her feet and she shivers at the lack of clothing. He lifts her up and sits her on the counter. “Shit,” he says as he pulls away and reaches to lock the door to the bathroom. “That could have been bad.” He says as he brings his attention back to her body. His fingers reach for her clit and she shivers at his touch. She gasps when two fingers enter her. “You’re so tight and wet.” He moves his fingers in out slightly, she moans at the sensation and he smiles. He kisses her neck when her head falls back.

“Oh, Justin.” She moans as his fingers continue their work. “Don’t..... stop, please.” Her hand reaches down and grabs his wrist, as if to make him go faster but he just grabs it with his free hand and watches as she reaches her orgasm. Her body tenses up as she comes down from her high and when he finally removes his fingers from her body, she whimpers at the emptiness. She watches as he licks his fingers before leaning down and licking all her juices up. Her hand instantly goes to his hair when he lightly sucks on her clit. She reaches another orgasm a few minutes later and then leans against the mirror with a sigh.

“Wow,” is all she can get out. Her breathing is raged and her body is still shaking slightly. “I’ve never done that before.”

“Have someone finger you?” Justin says as he steps between her legs, placing his warm hands on her bare thighs.

“Well yeah, but I meant have an orgasm.”

Justin’s eyes widen at her statement. “Are you serious? You’ve never experienced an orgasm?”

She looks down slightly embarrassed, “no” she whispers.

“Don’t be embarrassed, we all have to go through the first time once. How was it?” he says with a smile.

“Amazing.” she says with a laugh. “I think I’m addicted.”

“Look at what I started” he says as he leans in to kiss her lips. “You were perfect.” he mumbles once they pull apart.

She hops off the counter and grabs her underwear and dress. She puts them back on and fixes her hair so she doesn’t look like she just got fucked.

Justin watches her the whole time, unlocks the door, and they continue on their way to her house like nothing happened. The only difference is that now they were holding hands and walking a little closer.

It’d be such a shame
If they never meet
She sounds lovely
He sounds right out of a dream

 

Chapter End Notes:

Song Credit: I've Got This Friend by The Civil Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZxifwLQ488



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jailbait daddyj affair