The next month

For a few weeks now, everything was going okay for the couple. Within a week they had finished most of their baby shopping. And days besides that, they either were out doing their own thing. Mainly to do with the media.

Minutes before attending an interview, Justin stood backstage talking on the phone with Kelly. "...and like I said, I shouldn't be home till the morning. 'Cause my flight leaves at eight and...I haven't started filming the show yet. Well it's not like you're home any way. Yeah."

"You're up in five minutes." the camera man informed, wearing a set of headphones.

"Oh! Okay, baby...I gotta go. We're about to shoot. Yeah. Well I love you too. And don't work too hard. You don't wanna stress the baby."

Finally when Justin was cued to go on stage, he jogged out on the huge platform, immediately getting the audience attention. "Hey. What's up?" he greeted, shaking the hosts' hand.

"How are ya'? Have a seat."

"Thank you." he took a seat, gazing out in the audience, hearing them get even louder.

"Wow. What an energetic crowd." he noticed a few people holding up his CD and posters. "Um, I just wanna say thank you for having me today."

"Oh, thank you for being here. We have so many interesting questions for you today."

"Oh really? How sweet." he spoke hilariously. "As a matter of fact, I have a surprise for you guys. That's right." he smiled massively. "But I'll wait till the end of the show."

"That's cool. Well why don't we go into our survey. First question...I think you're gonna wanna brace yourself for this one. This is a very intimate question and since you're so loyal to your fans...they're expecting you to answer it BUT answer it honestly." he nodded, feeling a little nervous all of a sudden.

"Okay."

"All right. Here it goes. The first time you laid eyes on Kelly Clarkson, who at the time was just an American Idol winner...now your wife, what was the first thing that came to mind?"

"Good question. I have to say, no one has asked me this question before so I guess we're moving on to a great start. Ummm, first thing I thought when I first saw her. Well, Mister Letterman...the first thing I said to myself when I laid eyes on Kelly was...I said that she was very talented with the most amazing looks." a few people in the audience screamed and whistled teasingly.

"Honestly?"

"Yes. Honestly. I thought she was very talented. She just had this gift. Like...you know, whenever she would hit those high notes, I would get this chill down my spine. Unfortunately, that was all on my mind. It wasn't till a few weeks later when I started to see something more deeper."

"Okay. Next question. You and Kelly's first date...what and how was it?"

"Excuse me? I didn't quite get the last part."

"Haha, I'm sorry. What did you and Kelly do on your first date? And can you tell us how was it?"

"What a terrible question." a few people laughed at his comment. "Honestly, because our first date wasn't too intimate. It wasn't interesting. If I tell you guys what we did, you might fall asleep before I get to the last part. Ahaha." he joked. "It was that...let me not say it before I get my ass kicked when I get home."

"We wanna know what happened."

"Damn." he muttered. "Um, well first...I took her to dinner. We talked over a huge platter the chef made for us because of her success on the show. I didn't even have to buy anything. Only the drinks haha. But uh, any way...while we were talking my um ex called. I would never forget this. She called me to tell me that she met this guy and that they were seeing each other BUT taking things slow. So I was sitting there, looking back and forth at Kelly. I wanted to tell her who was on the phone but then I knew it would've ruined our whole date. But after a few words, she got the hint and knew who it was. So any way, I hung up and told her that we should just leave. Only because I was kinda upset about the call and I just didn't want to get her involved. So, I dropped her off home and...that was about it."

"So you guys didn't kiss or..."

"Unfortunately, no. I don't really get that intimate on the first date. Only if I've known the person for a while. Then I'll consider it. Other than that, hell no. Ahaha."

"Okay. Third question."

"Shoot."

"Do you see yourself with Kelly in another decade?" he tilted his head back, releasing a soft groan.

"Is this a Kelly and Justin survey or something?" he joked. "Nah, I'm just kiddin'. Um...I can't...I can't really say. I mean, with the way things are going now, yeah I do. But I don't know what will happen in the future."

"Did you really have an affair while you were with her?"

"What...type of questions are these?" he asked with a smile on his face. "You know what, I'll answer because I promised to be loyal to my fans. Honestly...if you consider...jerking off an affair then yes. I'll have to confess." he frolicked.

"Now that's just disgusting."

"Ahaha. Nah, I'm just messin' around. Haha." everyone else in the audience laughed along. "I'm gonna be serious now. No, I didn't have an affair and I don't plan on doing it. This is the way I see it, if I'm not happy with the way things are going, I will pull you aside and let you know. If it keeps happening, then we'll just have to break up. Simple as that." they broke out with cheers.

"That's the way to go. Very nice guy."

"Thank you."

"After the break, we will continue interviewing Justin and we'll just have to see how STRONG he is. Will he crack?" Justin lowered his eyes. "Don't touch that dial. We'll be right back."
___________

The following morning (10:21 a.m.)

After making it home, Justin hopped in the shower. He stood underneath the steamy water, washing himself off with a soapy wash cloth.

Kelly entered the bathroom wearing a comfy robe. Her eyes slowly trailed down his glistening figure as he remained under what seemed like a waterfall. This would have been a perfect picture if she was a photographer. "Well good morning." he quickly looked up to stare at her. "It's nice to know you made it home safely." he watched her undress, joining him in the shower.

"I...didn't wanna wake you."

"So is that the excuse you use for coming in here?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess. I was hoping it would work." she shook her head.

"Well it didn't." she teased. "You're gonna have to come harder than that."

"Um, well..." he moved in closer to her, pressing himself against her. "How hard does it need to get?" he referred to his manhood. She completely became turned on when she felt him throb against her thigh.

"I think it's just right." he chuckled softly, slowly leaning in for a kiss. "Mmm." she pushed him against the wall, never parting lips.

"Whoa, what's gotten into you?"

"Sex is what's gotten into me."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story