Meanwhile

After coming back from the therapist's office, Kelly decided to head straight home. When she made it home, she immediately made her way to the kitchen. She had to do something to calm her nerves. So she grabbed a glass and a bottle of the expensive red wine in the cabinet. She poured her a certain amount, sipping a portion. And that's when she realized her condition. She wasn't supposed to be taking in alcohol during pregnancy.

"Shit." she tossed the liquid in the sink, leisurely turning around and leaning against the counter. What was she going to do? Just when she thought her marriage was getting even better, some ex shows up.

She never had good luck with men and she was starting to think it was her. Maybe she was too serious at some times. Or maybe she was spoiled.

Besides all of that, she finally ended all of her thoughts and left the kitchen. She begin removing her clothes one by one on her way up the curved stairs that led to the second floor. "What am I gonna do?" she mumbled.

Three hours had passed, and Justin still hadn't made it back. It was going on six o'clock and she hadn't eaten all day. She was stressing and starving herself over some husband who didn't seem to care whether she was all right or not. Then it hit her.

Veronica.

Again, what was she doing in town? WITH her husband! "Damnit!" she fell back against the pillow.

Just laying there in her silk, see through gown -- realizing her and Justin hadn't made love in weeks. Maybe that was the problem. She was so tensed because she hadn't gotten any.

And of coarse, because Veronica was around.
___________

9:10 p.m. (Later on)

Justin stepped in the dimmed house, shutting the door behind him. He stood by the door, slowly gazing around for a sign of life. The only sound he could hear was the was television coming from his bedroom upstairs. Now he wasn't a scientist, but from the area he was standing -- all the way to his bedroom, he knew the TV was blasting.

He ambled up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom. When he entered the room, just as he suspected -- the TV was at top notch. He then gazed at Kelly who was laying in bed with her eyes shut. She couldn't have been watching television at this notch while sleeping at the same time. That was not like her to have the TV up that loud.

He finally stepped in the room, quickly making his way towards the huge plasma TV. As soon as he turned it off, her eyes flew open. When he gazed her direction, realizing she had opened her eyes, this action completely startled him because he wasn't expecting it.

One minute, her eyes are closed -- then the next, they're open.

"You're up?" her eyes followed him across the room. She then, kept her eyes glued to him as unloaded his pockets -- pulling out a set of keys, a wallet, some chap stick and a couple of dollar bills. He then, unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants to the floor. After removing his shirt, he made his way to the bathroom.

Moments later, after making himself comfortable in the shower -- he was startled by a door slam. He quickly looked up, gazing at Kelly who was standing by the bathroom door with her hand on her hip. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, completely nude.

"Umm..." he watched her step in the shower, moving in closer to him. "I thought you were sleep."

"Was is the keyword." she spoke smartly. "So..." she threw her hair in a pony tail. "How was the studio session?"

"Uh, well it was okay. We recorded two songs, then afterwards I stayed behind while he mixed the track."

"And who is he?"

"The engineer guy." she nodded, never peeling her eyes off him.

"Excuse me." she reached out, grabbing the bar of soap sitting on the specific stand. He met eyes with hers as she gradually ran the bar over her chest area.

"So um..." he began, breaking the silence between them. "What have you been up to all day?" the last thing she wanted to tell him was that she took a visit to the therapist's office.

"Nothing much. I stayed here all day waiting for you but you never showed up." she purposely loosened her grip, releasing the bar of soap. She gazed down, watching the sudsy bar fall to the floor by his foot. "Oops. Let me get that." he looked down, watching closely as she knelt on both knees -- sniffing a part of him while grabbing the soap at the same time. "Got it." she stood to her feet, peering in his interesting eyes.

"I saw that." she flashed him a confused look.

"You saw what?" she played dumb.

"You were smelling my dick." her mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" he rolled his eyes.

"You heard me. I can't believe you just did that."

"I wasn't...I don't appreciate you accusing me of..."

"All right, enough!" he snapped, cutting her off. "I saw what I saw. One reason why a woman would smell a man's dick is because she thinks he had sex with another woman. And frankly, that's exactly what you're thinking since you did that." she rested her hand on her hip in attitude.

"Okay fine. You're right. I was smelling your dick because for one, I know Veronica is in town. And you wanna know how? Earlier I tried calling you and guess what? She answers your phone! And you better tell me now why she had your phone." she demanded.

"I don't have to tell you squat. Because you shouldn't be excusing me of sleeping with other women. Veronica was at the studio working on a song with my producer. She's trying to make an album."

"So why does she have to work with your producer again? She's just trying to find a way to be with you and I can't even believe you're so blind and stupid..." he immediately reached out, turning off the shower.

"I don't need to hear this. I refuse to stand here and listen to you while you excuse me of fucking another woman." he stepped out of the shower, throwing a towel around his waist on his way out the room.

"Justin..." she followed him in the bedroom, her body dripping wet. "I don't mean to accuse you of anything but when I have a gut feeling about something, I..."

"A gut feeling about what?" he turned to face her. "About me giving this to someone else?" he pointed to his manhood. "Well you listen to me and you listen to me very well..." he stood an inch away from her, his mood slowly changing. "I can promise you, you never have to worry about me fucking some other woman because all I want is you. And I don't know what I have to do to prove that to you. I don't want Veronica. I want you. I need you." she looked away, refusing to give in to that irresistible look he was giving her but she knew eventually, it was going to happen. "Hey..." he grabbed her waist, slowly pulling her closer. "Look at me." she shook her head, the tears slowly building up in her system. "I love you."

"Stop." she sniffled inaudibly.

"I don't get it. Stop what?" she finally met his gaze, realizing how calm he became. Her eyes slowly trailed down his damp figure, immediately having flashes of hot sex.

"I love you." a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"I know." he bit his lip, gradually leaning in for a kiss. She pulled back, biting her lip to conceal her blushing. She couldn't give in that easy. "Hey, you're not gonna make me beg." she tilted her head to the side.

"And why shouldn't I? While you were out helping that ex of yours, I was here...thinking the worse."

"Baby..." he grabbed her hand, placing it against his growing arousal. "This is what a man feels like when he hasn't gotten any in a long time." she rolled her eyes playfully. "If I fucked Veronica, I wouldn't be getting this hard...this fast."

"Yeah..." she moved in, quickly removing the towel around his waist. "Look at junior." she found it hard to peel her eyes off him. Without further thinking, he picked her up and carried her to the bed. She fell on her back, pulling him with her. "Mmm." she moaned, kissing him sweetly. His hand trailed up her inner thigh, finding the wet area between her legs. "Oh..." she whimpered, enjoying the touch of him fingering her.

"You're extremely wet." he groaned by her ear, entering another finger inside her.

"Yes." he groomed her clitoris with the tip of his thumb as he continued sliding three fingers in and out of her.

"You know you look beautiful when you scrunch your face up like that." he teased, sucking sweetly on her lips. "Lay back." she fell against the pillows, quickly feeling a tug. After positioning her legs over his shoulders, he went in for a taste of her sweetness.

"Ohhh..." she shut her eyes, feeling this tingly sensation in her bones. For one, she hadn't experienced this feeling in a very long time. "When was the last time you did this?" she moaned, biting her lip in pleasure.

"It's been a while." all she could do was lay there, sounds escaping her lips every second. She didn't remember feeling this good in a very long time. His hand reached up, groping her right breast firmly.

"Faster." he granted her request, darting his tongue up and down her clit at a fast pace. "Ohhh goddd..." a ringing sound threw her off a bit. "What?" she quickly sat up, gazing around the room in questioning. "Is that your phone?"

"Don't worry about it. The answering machine will pick it up." he assured, sliding is tongue in and out of her wetness.

"What if it's important?" he slowly looked up, peering in her eyes with this unbelievable look on his face. "You're not serious, are you?" she rolled her eyes. "You really want me to stop making love to you to go answer some phone?"

"I didn't..." she slammed her back against the pillow. "You know what?" she rolled off the bed, standing to her feet. "Why don't we call it a night. This whole conversation just turned me off." he laid there, his mouth hung open in disbelief.

"Are you serious? You're not in the mood anymore because I don't wanna answer my phone?" he stood to his feet. "Now you see why we haven't done this in a very long time." she flashed him an offended look.

"Excuse me?"

"This is the reason why I don't make an effort to do this. And when I finally decide to make love to you, you turn me away because of something like this? Then you go and complain...crying your eyes off to that man like he really cares. He doesn't care about you! He's only there to make money and you're just being the stupid person for not realizing that. You pay him a couple thousand a month for what? For him to tell you something that I can relay? I'm getting sick and tired of this. This is burning me out."

"So you think I'm not sick and tired of going through this?!" she shouted. "All I want is to be loved. That's all."

"Oh my god. And what the fuck was I trying to do just a few minutes ago? Listen to yourself, Kelly. You're not making sense. Don't you get it? I wanna make this relationship work. I'm willing to but you acting like this bitch is kinda making it hard for me to continue that mission." he sat on the bed, running his hands over his hair in frustration. "I dunno." a soft sigh escaped his lips. "Maybe I should just call it a night too. I'm gonna go brush my teeth." she watched him enter the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Just great." she looked away, her eyes automatically focusing on his cell phone that sat on the dresser. She then, remembered the phone call.

Who could it have been? Was it a friend? A business partner?

She had to be nosy like the usual and go over and see what number it was. So she reached out for the phone, her eyes glued to the bathroom door. When she grabbed it, she quickly flipped it open and a familiar name flashed across the screen.

One missed call
Veronica

She shook her head pathetically, leisurely folding the phone back to it's original state. "Stupid bitch." she hastily looked up, watching her husband depart the bathroom wearing only a pair of boxers. He didn't bother to give her eye contact. Instead, he made himself comfortable in bed then turned his bed side lamp off. "Um..." she climbed in bed beside him. "Baby?" she wrapped her arm around him. "I'm sorry. You were right. I have no right to...make a big scene out of the littlest thing." she paused to get a response from him but all he did was lay there with his back to her. "Well...I just thought I should tell you that before I...went to sleep." he reached up, resting his hand against hers.

"It's okay." he looked over his shoulder to stare at her. "I know how you can be sometimes. That's why I try to ignore it. It's not worth the fighting." she nodded in agreement.

"Can we finish our little..." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "...make-out scene?" he rolled over on his back, positioning her on top of him.

"Why not?" she leaned in, locking lips with his. As she did this, she kept both her eyes open -- examining him closely. He really seemed to be into their little intimate moment and she had to be sure of this. Because she refused to let another woman interfere with what they had. "Mmm." she reached in his boxers, grabbing his size firmly.

He quickly yanked his boxers off, pulling her back on top of him. A soft whimper escaped her lips the moment he penetrated her. "Oh..." he groaned, kissing her neck sweetly as she continued moving on top of him.

"Yes." he held her waist, pulling her down on him. "Fuck." he reached out, cupping both her breasts in his hands. "Like that?" he nodded, grabbing the side of her neck and pulling her down to meet lips with hers.

She didn't remember the last time they ever had gotten on this level and she had to admit, it felt incredible. "I want you to cum inside me." she moaned, hopping vigorously on top of him.

"Shit." he groaned, reaching out for her. "Not too fast." he reversed positions, trailing his hand up her thigh and further towards her breast. "I love you. You know that right?" he spoke, peering directly into her diluted eyes.

"Yes. And you should know that I love you too." she sniffled inaudibly. "I just don't wanna be something of your past." he shook his head.

"Never." he intertwined his fingers with hers. "That will never happen. And especially not over another girl. You hear me?" she nodded, a tear slowly escaping her eye. "You don't have to cry." he assured, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Everything is gonna be okay."

"You promise?" a ringing sound broke the silence in the room.

"I promise." he replied, ignoring his phone that was going off continually. He then, continued moving inside her -- feeling her with nothing but pleasure. His thrusts begin to quicken, initiating more pain than pleasure.

Her body began to ache the closer she was to climaxing. Moments later, she could feel this huge explosion throughout her body. She then, released everything with a shriek. "Fuck." she bit down on her lip to prevent from any sounds escaping. "I love you so much." a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"I know you do. That's why I love you." she chuckled softly, watching him lean in to kiss her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story