Author's Chapter Notes:
Don't hate me - this is where the story went.  It'll all be explained in the next chapter or so.  I'm sure JC would never do this.  Let me know what you think!

The pounding on the hotel room door woke Laura from a sound sleep.  Glancing at the clock, she noted it was almost three in the morning.  Not quite awake, she stumbled over to look out the peephole before throwing the door open.

“JC, what’s going on?”

JC didn’t answer, just grabbed her by the arms, using his body weight to press her hard against the wall as his mouth descended to hers and roughly kissed her lips.  The smell and taste of alcohol overwhelmed her as she struggled to catch her breath.  Shoving his chest, Laura tried to put some space in between them.  But a drunk and determined JC was difficult to overcome.

Finally able to break away from his lips, she gasped.  “JC stop, what are you doing!?”

“I need you and I’m going to have you tonight.  I’m sick and tired of my friends making fun for being with a virgin, so we are going to fix that now.”  He said as his hands slid under her shirt to roughly grab her breasts.

Using all of her strength, Laura pushed him back several steps.  Her eyes were flashing with anger now as she said, “You talk to your friends about our private life?”

JC caught himself on the dresser before he fell to the floor and came back at Laura.  Grabbing her by the arms, he pulled her over and threw her down on the bed as he climbed on top of her.  Gripping her shirt, he ripped it in two and they wrestled for control on the bed.

Laura was starting to get scared.  This was a side of JC she had never seen before.
“Please, please stop!”  She cried as tears started falling.

“Aww...  baby, it’s gonna be good.  So good.  I just wanna prove to Jake that you’re not cold inside.  That you stay with me because you love me, not for my money.  You’re the first girlfriend I’ve never slept with.  Besides, you owe me for all the plane tickets and hotel stays.  Please don’t tease me baby, don’t be a tease.”  JC rambled as he kissed up and down her neck.

He now had her hands pinned in one of his above her head.  His other hand was fumbling to pull his shirt over his head.  Laura was sobbing now as she struggled to free herself.  His hands were like a band of steel holding her in place.

In a panic now, Laura did the only thing she could think of; she brought her knee up sharply as she caught him between his legs.  He groaned as he fell to the side, curling up into a ball.

Laura rolled off the bed, grabbing the shirt she had laid out to wear the next day.  Pulling her shirt over her head, she tugged her engagement ring off and placed it on the dresser.  Having left most of her items in her suitcase, she grabbed it and her purse, stepping quickly into her shoes; she left everything else behind and ran out the door.

Barely being able to see through the tears, she pushed the elevator button as she prayed it would come quickly before JC could get up and come after her.  The doors had just opened and she was on, pressing the lobby and door close buttons.

Walking quickly through the deserted lobby, she got into a cab that had just pulled up to the door.  She would be on the first flight home.

Her world had just collapsed around her.  The man she trusted above all had severely broken her trust.  Her future now uncertain.  Happiness had eluded her once again. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story