The morning sun slowly rose in the horizon turning the world a beautiful golden color.  Laura had been awake for hours; she and JC had flown into LA the evening before, he had brought her out to visit him for the first time.  JC had been back to visit her several times over the past few months and now Laura had arranged her schedule so she could fly out and spend time in his turf and in his world.  They had become closer than ever, talking almost every night on the phone and texting occasionally during the day.  Laura had thought he would forget about her, but the complete opposite was true. 

 

He had dropped her off late last night at her hotel, promising to call first thing this morning to make plans for their day together.  Unfortunately, she was awake at her normal time of 6:30, which happened to be 3:30 a.m. in LA. 

 

Laura had tossed and turned refusing to get out of bed so early, flipping channels on the television and unsuccessfully trying to convince herself to go back to sleep. 

 

Now it was finally 8:00 a.m. LA time and JC should be calling at any time.  She was anticipating his call, but with a different reaction that she should have. 

 

Her cell phone finally rang and Laura reached to grab it off the nightstand. 

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Morning,” he said with a smile in his voice.  “I’m pulling out of my driveway now I should be there in 10 minutes.”

 

“Ummmm…do you think we could postpone your plans for a couple of hours?”

 

“Why?  What’s the matter?”  He asked catching the tone in her voice.

 

Laura moaned.  “This is so embarrassing!”

 

“What’s going on?”

 

“I can’t believe I’m telling you this.”

 

“Laura?”  He prompted when the phone got quiet.

 

“I’ve…I’ve got cramps.  Really bad cramps.”  She said in a rush, falling back on the bed and covering her burning face with a pillow. 

 

“Cramps?” 

 

“Yes!  I’m sorry.  See this is so completely embarrassing!  Just forget me for a couple of hours and let me suffer in peace!”

 

JC tried to cover his chuckle with a cough.  “Ahem, do you need me to stop and get something for you?”

 

“No, just let me die quietly in embarrassment.”  She mumbled through the phone. 

 

“I’m not going to let my girl die, especially not of embarrassment.  I’m going to make a quick stop and be there in a few minutes.” 

 

“You don’t have to.”

 

“I want to.”  He said in a serious tone.  “See you in a few minutes.”

 

Laura ended the call and brought her phone to lie on the bed beside her.  What have I done to deserve a guy like this, let alone JC Chasez? 

 

She spent the next minutes lying on the bed, trying not to move, but before she knew it, there was a knock on her door.  Gingerly getting up, she made her way to the door, pulled it open, and stared directly into the blue eyes of the man looking back at her. 

 

He ran his gaze over her features, smiling slightly when he noticed the redness of her cheeks.  Leaning down he gave her a lingering morning kiss.  “Now it’s a good morning,” he mumbled against her lips. 

 

Pulling back, he grabbed her hand and tugged her back toward her bed, shutting the door behind them. 

 

“Good for you, maybe.”  Laura said as she flopped carefully onto the bed, once again pulling a pillow over her reddening face. 

 

“It will be for you too shortly.  It’s a beautiful morning, my girlfriend flew out to see me, and most importantly, we have two whole weeks together.  Once we get these cramps taken care of, you’ll see.”  He opened the bag that he brought with him and taking out the supplies, started to move around the room. 

 

Slowly the pillow came off her face as she wondered what he was doing.  He had brought a heating pad, a stack of movies, and was now moving around the room setting up and lighting candles! 

 

Tearing up, she watched him hum a song under his breath as he moved around the room again wondering how she deserved this man. 

 

 

Lighting the last candle, JC turned back to grab a movie off the dresser and pop it into the DVD player.  After inserting the movie, he looked over at Laura and noticed the tears in her eyes as she watched him. 

 

“Baby, do they hurt that bad?  What do you need?”  He strode quickly over to sit on the bed next to her.  Reaching his hands up, he lightly cradled her face, smoothing his thumbs over her cheeks and wiping away a stray tear.

 

“Nothing, you’re just …perfect!!  Why are you doing this for me?”

 

Resting their foreheads together, he spoke from his heart.  “Because I love you.”

 

Laura drew in a quick breath.  Pulling slightly back so she could look into those passionate blue eyes, she questioned.  “You-you love me?”

 

“Yeah, I do.  I’ve never felt this way before.  You are the most amazing woman I have ever met.  Your heart and soul are the reasons I was put on this earth.  I LOVE YOU!”

 

“Oh, JC, I love you too!”  As she finished the words, she pulled his head down so their lips could meet.  JC wondered, no prayed, that the chemistry between them would never die.  Every time their eyes met across the room, everything else faded away.  When their lips met, it was heaven.  He knew that when they were finally married and intimate, he would probably die from the emotions and feelings that would consume them. 

 

The kiss was starting to get heated and JC knew he had to do something before he lost control.  Lightening the kiss, he moved his lips from hers to place soft kisses on her nose and closed eyelids before pulling back completely. 

 

Moving over her body, he leaned back against the headboard and brought her over to lean against his chest.  Laura adjusted the heating pad that JC had set up as she bonelessly relaxed against him.  Grabbing the remote off the stand, he hit play as the fingers from his other hand played with her hair. 

 

Laura played with the lion medallion that JC wore around his neck.  Sliding her hand from his medallion, she rested it against his heart.  Feeling his heart pick up speed, she moved her head so she could place light kisses along his jaw line. 

 

“You know…this is…the best…set of…cramps…I’ve ever had.”  Laura said between kisses as she worked her way up to meet his mouth.  I need to go ring shopping this week!!  I’m not letting her leave without my ring on her finger.  JC chuckled against her lips, as he quickly got lost in the kiss. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story