Two weeks later (6:15 p.m.)

"No. I was arranging something with Beyonce later on this evening." Justin spoke to his agent on his cell phone as he made his way towards the awaiting limousine. "No. I just got off the airplane." he took a seat in the limo. "Well...I don't know if I can. Just arrange it for another day. I think that would be best." the driver finally pulled off. "Okay. Thank you." he turned the phone off. "Hmm. Let me see what my baby is doing." he dialed a familiar number and placed the phone beside his ear.

"Hello?" someone answered.

"Hey, sweetie. What's up?"

"Justin?! Hey, baby! What's going on? I thought you were supposed to be here by noon."

"Yeah I know. I was running late. I just got off the plane and I should be in the neighborhood in an hour. Um, are you gonna be ready when I get there? Are reservations are for eight. I wanna be on time." he glanced at his watch. "Damn. It's almost six-thirty."

"Well I'm not home right now. I'm at the store shopping for the baby. But I should be there before eight. I'm almost finished any way."

"That's fine." he nibbled on the bottom of his lip. "I can't wait to see you."

"You have no idea. Oh guess what? I gained FIVE pounds." he gasped surprisingly.

"Really? Is your belly out there? Nah I'm just kiddin'. Haha." he laughed.

"No. But I measured my tummy. And I think it stretched an inch. I'm only three months. Ooh lookie. Isn't that a cute baby stroller?" she spoke to someone on the other end. He chuckled to himself. "It's beautiful. Babe, I think I found the perfect stroller for junior. It's huge."

"What color is it? Remember the room is gonna be blue and white. We have to stick to the colors." he reminded.

"Yeah. This one is an all white color with blue trimming around the edges. Aw haha. Look at how they have it set up with the teddy bears and dolls. So cute." she giggled. "Ain't that cute, Chris? I have to get it."

"Chris is with you?"

"Yeah." his smile slowly faded.

"MY Chris?" he referred to Chris Kirkpatrick. "My band member?"

"No!" she answered quickly. "MY bodyguard Chris. Ahaha." he sighed of relief.

"Oh." she chuckled softly.

"Why would I be with him any way? And besides, you think I was gonna go shopping without a bodyguard? That would be askin' for trouble." he chortled deeply.

"Yeah I know. I guess I'm paranoid. I mean, how he looked at you a few weeks ago..."

"You're still worrying about that? Come on, sweetie. You know you're the only one for me. Chris cannot compare to you, and YOU know that. So stop worrying about it, okay? I love you. And that's what you should be worrying about." a smile slowly formed across his lips.

"You are so right. Ahaha."

"I'm always right." she bragged.

"Don't flatter yourself now. And you're not always right. Just to clear that up." she didn't respond to his statement.

"Hey, can I call you back? I gotta pay for this crib."

"Aight. I'll see you at eight, or whatever." he added in.

"I love you." she spoke softly.

"I love you too." he responded.

"Talk to ya later. Bye." she turned the phone off.

"Ugh. Why does she ALWAYS do that?" he turned the phone off.

They finally pulled up in front of the mansion ten minutes to eight. Justin dialed a number on his cell phone and held the device up to his ear. "Hello?"

"I'm outside."

"Alright. I'm comin' out now." he heard a click. He turned his phone off, slowly looking up to gaze at his house. Seconds later, a lady exited the house and jogged up towards the limo. The driver stepped out of the car and held the door open for her.

"Good evening, Misses Knowles." he greeted with an english accent.

"Evening, sir." she sat in the limo, gazing Justin's way. "Hey, baby." she moved in closer to him.

"You look beautiful." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she eyed his outfit. He wore an all black suit. "So how was the shoot? I heard you were doing a hot, steamy scene with this Asian girl. I can't wait to see it." she spoke excitedly.

"Oh yeah. Actually I was looking for an African American girl to do the part, but I couldn't find not ONE who could dance as good as that Asian girl. She is an amazing dancer. But any way, I thought about you but then again...I didn't want my own GIRLFRIEND in the video because of all the rumors that are out now." she nodded, never taking her eyes off him. "Let me tell ya', those two weeks must have been the longest two weeks in my entire life. I kept thinking about you and I missed you so much. I thought I was never gonna see you again. Ahaha."

"Me too." she leaned in, meeting lips with his. "I missed you so much. Mmm." he placed his hand in her hair, massaging her scalp soothingly. "You should see the baby's room. It's so cute." she breathed between his lips. "Oh and guess what?" she pulled away to gaze in his eyes.

"What?"

"No, guess."

"Um..." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "Let me see..." he squinted his eyes. "Ha! You found something to shrink that head of yours?" he frolicked.

"Oh no you didn't. Hahaha. That was so harsh." he broke out laughing.

"You know I'm just messin' with ya." he pecked her on the lips. "But seriously, what is it?"

"I gained FIVE pounds." his eyebrows lifted up in oddness.

"Uh, didn't you tell me that already?" her smile quickly faded.

"I did?" he nodded his head surely. "Really? Hmm, I guess I must've forgotten. Any way..." she looked away to gaze out the window. "Where are we going? Why did I have to dress up...literally?"

"Why do you ask so many questions? Just relax. We'll be there soon." he assured.

Minutes later, they had pulled up in front of a restaurant. "Luigos'? What the..." she gazed at him. "Justin, this is the restaurant I've been dying to go to." he smiled massively. "How did you know?"

"Let's just say, I have my resources." he stepped out of the limo, grasping her hand and helping her out. This was actually the first time they had been seen in public together after the word was out about them being together. So she felt extremely nervous. She had no idea of how things were going to turn out or how the people would react towards them.

They both walked up towards the restaurant that was covered with lights. It looked so animated. He held the door open for her, following her inside the building. A waitress immediately approached them. "Hello. Timberlake and Knowles?" he nodded timidly.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Follow me. Your table is all the way in the back." they followed the lady further in the room. For some reason, she could feel eyes burning a hole into her. And just as she suspected, their were a few people watching her. Eying her down like she was some type of alien.

"Justin?" she whispered. "Why is everyone staring at us?"

"Did you forget that you were famous?" he joked.

"No, I mean..."

"Here's your table." Justin pulled out a seat for Beyonce. She took her seat, watching as he sat across from her. "Would you like to order now or do you need some time?"

"Um, yeah I think we should check out the menu first. I haven't been here in so long." he answered.

"Okay, that's fine. Would you like to order a drink in the meantime?"

"Oh yes. I'll take a glass of wine." Beyonce answered.

"Baby..." she gazed Justin's direction. "You know what the doctor said." he held that sternly look which gave her a hint that he was being serious. "Cancel that wine, please. She'll have water instead."

"I can answer for myself." she spoke with a little attitude, not noticeable to the waitress. "I'll take pink lemonade."

"Okay, and you sir?" she spoke to Justin.

"Uh, I'll have a glass of your red wine." Beyonce's mouth hung open.

"Not fair. You get wine instead?" she whined in a baby like manner. He shook his head pathetically.

"Aight, fine. I'll take some of your pink lemonade also." he lowered his eyes at her, giving her a mean look. She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Alrighty. Be right back." she walked away.

"Baby." he teased. "Why do you get wine and I get lemonade?" he mocked. "Big baby." she continued flashing him her tongue. "If you don't stop that, I'm gonna have to shove that BACK where it belongs." he joked. She slid her tongue back in her mouth. "Better."

"Baby, I think that this is an amazing restaurant. Look at all of the lights and..." she noticed a few people were still staring at them. "...those nosy people. Why are they keep staring at us? I know we're famous, but it just feels different."

"What's so different?" he asked, keeping his gaze on the menu.

"Well it feels like they're looking at us in...envy."

"What you should be paying attention on is that menu. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to order."
__________

"This seafood is delicious. Mmm mmm mmm." Beyonce stuffed a piece of crab meat into her mouth. "Mmm."

"Would you stop with the "Mmm's?" You make it seem like you're having sex or something. Haha." she rolled her eyes mischievously.

"Whatever." she took a sip of her lemonade. "Any way, I wanna hear about the commercial. How was it?"

"It was aight. Everything was kinda hot and steamy...like you heard. But other than that..."

"Did you kiss her?" she asked, stuffing more crab meat in her mouth. He blushed slyly.

"Well..."

"Oh my god. You did? How was it?" she asked anxiously.

"Calm down. It wasn't the bomb. We just kissed...for a second, and that was it. But besides the whole make out scene, the commercial turned out to be good." he chewed on his barbeque rib.

"Hmm. Well I think that's gonna be very unique." he lifted his eyes to gaze at her.

"Why do you say that?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. I guess...no one's ever made a commercial of two people making out. Well I've never seen one yet."

"Me neither." he agreed. She looked away, finishing off her shrimp. "She doesn't kiss better than you though." she blushed slyly.

"Thank you. Haha." he paused from his food, keeping his eyes on her, watching her eat. Debating on whether he should pop the big question. Words couldn't explain how nervous he was. His whole body felt benumbed and his stomach felt like it was turning. Something was telling him that it was time. Time to ask her. And the funny thing about it all was that he didn't feel any doubts about it. He knew that she was the woman he imagined spending the rest of his life with. It was just a matter of time.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" she looked up to peer in his eyes.

"Anything." she took a sip of her drink.

"Um..." he pulled out a black suede box from out of his pocket. "I bought you something." he sat the box in the middle of the table. Slowly, she sat her glass down, never taking her eyes off the item.

"What is it?"

"Open it and see." she hesitantly reached out, grasping the box in her hands. For some reason, she felt uneasy. Her heart began to beat erractically and she hadn't even opened it yet. "God, I'm...I'm so nervous. Ha."

"You have no idea. My palms are sweating right about now. I just hope you like it." she lifted the lid, automatically gazing in on a diamond ring. Not like any ole' diamond ring, but an engagement ring. She gasped, covering her mouth in disbelief.

"Oh my god." his smile faded.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" her eyes slowly filled up with solution, because she knew what he was trying to ask her.

"God I..." she locked eyes with his. "I don't know what to say." she sat the box down.

"Look, I know we've only been together for four months, but something is telling me that you're the one. I've never felt this way about a woman to begin with and...there's just something special about you. My heart is telling me you're the one." he paused to get a reaction out of her, but she remained quiet. Too shocked to respond. "I never felt like crying over a woman until you came along. You are special to me. I love you and I don't know what I would do without you. If you're not in my life...there's no sense of me living. That's how deep my love is for you. And I just wanna let you know that I will never disrespect you in any way. I will care for you, take care of you, treat you like an angel because that's what you are." at this point, she was crying a river. She never felt touched by words like that before. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I wanna...grow old with you. So..." he reached out, grabbing the box and holding it up. "Will you be my wife? Will you...make me the happiest man in the world?"

"Oh god." the tears had completely token over her. She never felt so happy in her entire life. "Okay." his eyes lit up.

"Yes? Is that a yes?" she nodded quickly.

"Yes. I would love to be your wife." he slid the ring on her ring finger. "I love you, Justin. I love you so much." she began to cry once again.

"Oh I love you too." he leaned in, meeting lips with hers. "Mmm let's get out of here." he grasped her hand, leading her out of the restaurant.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story