Two months later

Beyonce was five months pregnant and her and Justin were officially living with each other. There were a few things planned for them. The 2005 VMA Awards was being held at the music hall in New York City that evening and they were also scheduled to do a photo shoot for Teen People. Things have been hectic for the two.

Beyonce and Justin laid in bed sleeping peacefully when the alarm went off. She moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed acidentally hitting Justin with her arm. "Mmm." she looked up to gaze at him. He fluttered his eyes open, automatically focusing in on her. "Sorry." she apologized. The alarm continued to ring until finally she reached out, turning it off.

"Damnit. I don't...feel too good." she could feel her stomach bubbling and her head spinning. "Shit." she shot up and ran directly towards the bathroom. Seconds later, Justin could hear her throwing up.

"Jesus." he mumbled, slowly stepping out of bed. He peered in the bathroom to see her kneeled over the toilet stool with her head down. "What's wrong now?" he entered the room and reached out, pulling her hair from out of her face. She quickly leaned over, puking once again. "Damn. This is NOT the perfect time to be getting sick on me." he turned, heading out of the room. "I'll go get you some medicine from downstairs." he exited the suite, closing the door behind him.

When she felt that she was completely finished, she departed the room and ambled towards the closet. Justin entered the room holding his cell phone to his ear. "Excuse me? No, who the FUCK do you think you are?" she hastily looked away to gaze at him. "No. I wanna speak to your manager. Put the manager on the phone right now." he demanded, gazing in on her. "Here..." he handed her a cup of hot tea. "This is some herbal tea my ma' gave me. She said it was good for upset stomachs." she slowly accepted it out of his hand. "I wanna know where the HELL is the manager." he spoke on the phone. "Don't TELL ME he's not in. There should be someone ELSE in charge if he stepped out. Wait, you know what? Better yet...I'll come down there my FUCKING SELF!" he walked over on the other side of the bed and grabbed his watch that sat on the lamp stand. "Ohh okay. Now the manager is in? Aiight let me speak to him please." Beyonce stood there, releasing a soft sigh.

"Who the hell are you fighting with now?" she shook her head pathetically and turned, entering the closet.
__________

The two love birds exited the hotel suite, heading towards the awaiting limo. "You feelin' okay?" he asked, taking a glimpse at her. She wore an all pink JLO jump suit and transparent shades. Her hair hung lose down her shoulders and her tummy had grew ten inches, now visible to the public that she was pregnant.

"I could be better." she looked away to stare at him. He flashed her a friendly smile. "What? Ahaha why are you eying me like that? You have an eye problem?" she joked.

"Yeah." he answered simply. She rolled her eyes and looked away. They both hopped in the limo and drove away. "God, I have so much to do before the show. I gotta...get my nails and hair done. I have to go pick up the outfit. Um..." she inhaled sharply as she thought of her other plans. "Damn. I have to be at rehearsals at five. Ugh, and I only have an hour and a half to go over the steps before seven."

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine." he assured. "I'm the one who's gonna have a problem." she gawked to the side to gaze at him. "I have to go get a touch up on my hair and then go pick up my mom from the airport. I have to chaperon her around so she could get a few things token care of before the show. I'll have to meet you at the music hall." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away to gaze out the window.

"Doesn't sound too bad."

"Pishhh. That's what you think." his cell phone went off. He quickly dug through his pocket for the device, turning it on and placing it beside his ear. "Yeah? Hey what's goin' on? No. We're out now trying to run some errands before the show. You're gonna be there at six? Perfect. I thought I was gonna have to be there a lil' earlier."

"I'm so sleepy." she mumbled, tilting her head back and closing her eyes.

A half hour later

The driver finally pulled up in front of a studio, stopping in front of the entrance. "Baby?" Justin tapped the sleeping Beyonce on the shoulder. She quickly fluttered her eyes open, gazing around the limo. "We're here." she sat up, rubbing her tired eyes. They stepped out of the vehicle and entered the building where the lobby area was located. The lady who sat behind the desk looked up to gaze at them.

"Well good morning Mister Timberlake and Miss Knowles. The photographer is waiting for you on the fifth floor." she announced.

"Okay. Thank you." he grasped her hand and led her down the hall towards the elevators. Minutes later, they had finally made it to the room.

"Justin, you know we can't be here all day." she spoke, glancing at her watch. "I have to be at my appointment at one. It's going on ten now."

"You know what's your problem? You worry too much. Relax. It should only take us an hour to do this." they entered the room.

"Welcome, welcome." the photographer greeted. "Come, follow me. Let's get you ready."
________

Beyonce exited the dressing room wearing a silk see through gown. Justin looked up to gaze at her as the stylist tended to his wardrobe. When he realized what she was wearing his heart had completely dropped. "What the..."

"What do you think?" she asked, twirling around for him to see. Everything was showing. Her private part; her breasts; her buttocks. He just couldn't believe what they put on his fiance. PREGNANT fiance at that.

"You wanna know what I think?" he spoke in a calm tone while approaching her. "I THINK you better turn around...go back in that dressing room and cover up." her smile slowly faded.

"Wh...but the lady said that..."

"I don't care what the lady said." he interrupted. "Just...do as I say."

"Is there a problem?" the photographer spoke up.

"Um..." he looked away to lock eyes with his. "As a matter of fact...there is. My fiance can't wear this." he referred to the outfit.

"Why?" he asked, a little confused.

"Why? What do you mean WHY?" he spoke with a little attitude.

"Don't you think it's perfect for the shoot? I mean, it's gonna be showing another side of you two. And I think it will reveal her pudge more." he shook his head pathetically.

"No. I can't allow her to wear that. For Christ sake, she's pregnant. A PREGNANT mom shouldn't wear something like this. I don't want the world to see my fiance half naked. That's showing them that she doesn't have RESPECT for her body. Which is not true."

"Justin..."

"No!" he cut her off. "There's nothin you can say to change my mind. I want you to go put on another outfit so we can get this show on the road." she stood there, feeling herself getting a little upset.

"Why do you think you can control me all the time? You don't even know WHY I'm wearing this first of all. It's supposed to be hidden under a sheet. Like that." she pointed to a white sheet that hung over the sofa they were supposed to take their pictures at. He felt completely stupid at the time. Why was he such an asshole?

"Oh, I..." he locked eyes with hers. "I didn't know. I'm...I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Whatever. Look...let's just try to get this thing over with before something else happens." she suggested.

After the shoot (12:31 p.m.)

They headed towards their next stop after picking up the outfits. "I can't believe I had time to pick up the outfits before my appointment. I thought I was gonna have to do it afterwards." she spoke to Justin, resting her head on his lap.

"You're always thinking things. You need to get out of the habit of doing that. Thinking things are not better than knowing them." he kept his eyes on the window while rubbing his fingers through her hair. She closed her eyes, moaning softly.

"Mmm. That feels really good." he looked down to stare at her. Her eyes were closed and she had this calm look on her face. He could tell she was enjoying it.

He leisurely leaned in, kissing her on the lips. She opened her eyes, meeting eye contact with him. "I love you." he spoke softly. A smile slowly formed across her full lips.

"I love you too." he leaned in, once again meeting lips with hers. "Mmm." she moaned, enjoying all of his compassion. He plunged his tongue in her mouth, massaging hers roughly as he roamed his hand all over her body, touching her sensitive spots. All of a sudden, she could feel her stomach bubbling once again and her body heating up. It felt like she wanted to throw up. "Shit. Jus..." he covered her lips with his, keeping her quiet.

"Relax." he assured.

"But..." he thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth. It was too late now. He had gotten caught up in the moment and he wasn't going to let her stop it. When she felt the substance running up her throat she began to get hectic. "Jus..." it was too late. She had already released it, throwing up all in his face. She covered her mouth, leaning over the seat, throwing up once again. Justin sat there in a state of shock. He couldn't believe she puked in his face.

She felt horrible. As if she caught a virus over night, but she had already knew what it was. "I'm sorry." she apologized. "I'm so sorry." she repeated, feeling herself get emotional. "Oh god." she cried. "I'm so...irresponsible." she sniffled. He had already began wiping at his face with a napkin.

"Don't mention it." he spoke in a disappointed mood. She could tell he was upset. Even steamed.

"I didn't mean to. I swear. I...I was trying to tell you but...you wouldn't listen. You ignored me." she explained.

"Yeah. BLAME everything on me." he threw the napkin aside in anger. "What is your damn problem any way? Why do you keep throwing up all of a sudden? Geez!"

"I couldn't control it."

"Sure you couldn't." he spoke sarcastically. "You know what? Let me move away from you in case you decide to THROW UP again. SINCE you can't control it." he spoke, moving a few inches away from her closer to the door.

"You know what? Since you wanna be an ass about it, you deserved it!" his head jerked back offensively. "I tried apologizing but you wanna at like a prick. You should've listened to what I had to say. If you did, you wouldn't be in this predicament. And you know what? I don't even regret it anymore." he lowered his eyes at her, giving her a serious look.

"You better take that back." he warned.

"Pisshh. And why should I? Since you wanna act like an ass then I'M gonna act like an ass." she rolled her eyes, looking away. "It wasn't my fault." they finally made it to the salon. She reached out for the door, instantly feeling a hand grasp her.

"Hey." she looked over her shoulder to gaze at him. "Why do you have to act like this? All I..."

"Act like what? Act like you? YOU'RE..." she pointed. "...the one who caught an attitude with me, blaming everything on me JUST because you couldn't STOP for a second and LISTEN to what I had to say. Nooo. You wanted me to relaxxxx. Now look where it got you." she yanked her arm away. "You're gonna make me late for my appointment." she stepped out of the limo with her purse and headed towards the building.
__________

Beyonce entered the dance hall, gazing in on a couple of people who were warming up for rehearsals. She looked away, quickly heading towards the restroom to change into a more comfortable outfit. When she entered the restroom, she focused in on a lady. A VERY familiar lady. "Stacy?" she looked away, gazing in on her.

"Oh. It's just you." she looked away, splashing cool water on her face. She turned the faucet off, and poured a few pills in the palm of her hand, quickly tossing them in her mouth. She swallowed them down with a cup up faucet water.

"What are those? You're taking pills while you're pregnant?" she asked, taking a glimpse at her full stomach.

"That's none of your concern." she threw the bottle of pills in her purse.

"Um...why are you here? You can't perform like this. I thought I hired someone in your place...temporarily just until you have the baby."

"Yeah well if you TOLD me that ahead of time...I wouldn't have flew my ass all the way down here. I found out at the last minute...when I got here." she spoke in attitude.

"I'm sorry. I thought you knew." she apologized.

"Whatever." she threw her purse over her shoulder and headed towards the door. "I'm going back home."

"Stacy, wait!" she exited the room, completely ignoring her.

Hours had passed and the awards was just around the corner. "Where's Beyonce? I had this outfit for her." Lynn spoke to Justin in the limousine. "I was at the mall when I saw it. I just KNEW it was perfect for her. It's Beyonce allll the way." for some reason, she had been talking about Beyonce frequently as if he didn't exist at all.

"I dunno." he spoke, less enthusiast. "She should be on her way to the show." she gazed at him, realizing how sad and serious he was. She knew something was bothering him.

"What's wrong, sweetie? You don't look too good." she reached out, brushing his hair with her palm.

"No." he jerked away. "I just got it touched up. You're gonna mess it up before the show." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Any way...what are you supposed to be performing this time?" he felt very frustrated for some reason. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He just wanted to be alone.

"Last night with a uh...mixture of rock your body." he answered, never peeling his eyes off the window.

"Why Last night? You've never released that one. As a single I mean." she corrected. "It would've been better if you did Like I love you with Rock your body" He exhaled heavily, ignoring her comment. "Any hoo, I love the outfit." she referred to his leather suit and the cowboy hat he wore. "Mmm and what is that smell? Is that some kind of cologne you're wearing?" she leaned in, sniffing him.

"Ma..." he began. "Could you give me some space?" he spoke, annoyed.

"Oh lord." she pulled away, shaking her head pathetically. "What did you and Beyonce fight about this time?"

"You know, I would REALLY like to just SIT here and relax until we get there." her eyebrows raised up surprisingly.

"Alright. Fine." she looked away, not bothering to say another word until they got there.
_________

They finally pulled up in front of the red carpet. There were fans and paparazzi's standing on each side screaming and yelling, anticipating for someone to step out. The driver pulled the door open for them. Justin stepped out of the limo and held Lynn's hand, helping her out. The yelling and screaming got even louder when they recognized who it was.

JUSSSSTINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GODDDDDDDD!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPHHHHH!!!!!

People yelled in his ear on his way down the carpet with his mom.

WHERE'S BEYONCEEE?!!! IS SHE COMING??!!!

A paparazzi yelled. He proceeded towards the entrance, not bothering to answer any questions. They entered the building, instantly being escorted by an usher to their seats. "Thank you." he thanked, taking his seat by Lynn. There was an empty seat located on the other side of him with Beyonce's picture sitting on it. On the very end it read "Reserved for Beyonce Knowles"

"Where the hell is she?" he mumbled, slowly looking away to gaze at the stage area. Seconds later, Beyonce pulled up in a white limo and stepped out, wearing a long sparkling silver dress and heels to match. She also wore diamond earrings; a necklace and a bracelet to match. And of coarse, she had to sport the wedding ring.

BEYONNNCEEEE!!!

MISS KNOWWLEESSS!! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME WITH JUSTINNN??!!! a nosy reporter asked.

IS IT TRUE THAT THE ENGAGEMENT RING IS WORTH THREE POINT FIVE MILLION DOLLARS?!!!

WHEN IS THE WEDDING?!! WHEN ARE YOU HAVING THE BABY?!!!!

She quickly entered the building before she went insane. All of the questions were starting to bug her. "Miss Knowles, right this way." an usher guided her to her seat. She focused in on Lynn and Justin who was seated, watching the people touch up the stage for the show.

"Hello." she spoke up. They quickly looked her way, eying her.

"Oh my god." Lynn spoke in shock. "Look at you." she continued eying her outfit. "You look amazing." she stood up, pulling her in a hug. "My beautiful daughter-in-law." she blushed massively.

"Thank you." she pulled away to gaze at her. "You look beautiful too. I love your top."

"Oh. My loving son over there got it custom made for it. Your dress is just to die for. It's absolutely gorgeous." he sat there, watching them pretend as if he wasn't there.

"Thank you again. I was beginning to have second thoughts about it. Ahaha." she finally locked eyes with his. He had to admit. She looked too beautiful for her own good. He had never saw anyone as beautiful as her. He must have been the luckiest man in the world. She decided to take her seat beside him where her picture had been. She didn't bother looking his way because she had a clue that he was still upset from the incident earlier that day.

"Um...you look beautiful." he spoke in her ear which sent chills down her spine. She looked away to peer in his eyes.

"Thank you. Um...you look really handsome." a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Thanks." he thanked, looking away to gaze at the stage. I guess I was wrong. He's not mad afterall. She thought, smiling to herself.
_________

An hour and a half later

Beyonce strutted on stage when the music came on, holding a microphone to her mouth. "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh no no. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh no no." she song, dancing her way across the stage.

"Yeah!!!" Justin yelled while standing up in his seat.

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes. I touch on you more and more every time. When you leave I'm begging you not to go. Call your name two three times in a row." she winked at Justin. He continued clapping and dancing to the music. "Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame. Cuz I know I don't understand. Just how your love can do what no one else can."

Got me lookin' so crazy right now
Your love got me lookin' so crazy right now
Got me lookin' so crazy right now
Your touch got me lookin' so crazy right now
Got me hopin' you'll page me right now
Your kiss got me hopin' you'll save me right now
Lookin' so crazy in love, your love got me lookin' so crazy in love

"I'm feelin sexy." The song switched up to "Naughty Girl." "I wanna hear you say my name boy." she song. "If you can reach meeee you can feel my burning flameeee ohhhhh."

I'm feelin kind of n-a-s-t-y
I might just take you home with me
Baby the minute i feel your energy
Your vibe's just taken over me
Start feelin so crazy babe
I feel the funk coming over me
I don't know what's gotten into me
The rhythm's got me feelin so crazy babe

"Tonight I'll be your naughty girl. I'm callin all my girls. We're gonna turn this party out. I know you want my body. Tonight I'll be your naughty girl. I'm callin all my girls. I see you look me up and down. And I came to party"

"She's amazing." Lynn spoke over the music.

"Tell me about it."

Later on

Justin was at the ending of performing Last night after switching up with Rock your body.

Are ya happy girl?
(Huh?)
Knowing that you ran and broke my heart in a piece or two
(Huh?)
Knowing that I would have walked across the ocean for you
Saying you're young and confused
Well that's a lame excuse
That's why the only one to blame is you for...

"Last night, can't believe what I was hearinggg noooo. Tellin' me to have a nice nighttt." he ad libbed. "I don't think I'll spare your feelings. I'ma do for me what's right. HIT IT!!"

I hope you're thinking...

"Remember girl when I was your mannn." he added in.

I hope it senses...

"If you don't understand, then you don't understandddd the way I feel aboutttttt youuuuu. Let me tell you one more timeeeee."

I hope you're thinking...
Remember girl when I was your man

"Oh babyyy."

I hope it senses...

"Yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh."

We're gonna stop dreamingg abouutttttttt youuuuu

"I ain't gonna play these games with youuuu. But I still love you." Beyonce sat down singing along with him. "Remember girl when I was your mannnn. Ain't nothing gonna take that awayyy. No no no no, no no-no. See I remember, in December..." he seemed to be really into the song. "We were walkin' holding hands and I was your mannnn. Can't we just get back to that? Baby." The crowd exploded, clapping and cheering him on. "Thank you." he thanked, taking a quick bow. He looked up to take a good look at the audience, waving at blowing kisses, then turned heading off stage.

After the awards show, they both headed back to their suite. Beyonce entered the room first, automatically heading towards the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror, eyeing her face. A TV startled her. She looked away, gazing at Justin who sat on the bed watching television while removing his wardrobe. "Hmm." she looked away, looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm so tired." she closed her eyes, thinking of a few things that had to be accomplished.
She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind. She quickly fluttered her eyes open to gaze in on the beautiful creature staring at her in the mirror. "You okay?" he spoke softly.

"Um...yeah, I think. Mmm." she tilted her head back, resting it on his shoulder. He pecked her on the cheek, never taking his eyes on her.

"Um, I never got a chance to apologize for the way I behaved towards you in the limo." he broke the silence between them. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was just upset because...you puked on me. Ahaha. That never happened to me before. I finally know the feeling now." she chuckled softly.

"I'm really sorry, baby. I couldn't control it. It was like...forcing its way out. Ahaha." he reached up, brushing her hair from out of her face.

"It's okay." he kissed her on the cheek. "Really." she closed her eyes, smiling sincerely.

"I love you." she whispered faintly.

"I love you too." he responded.

"I wanna lay down." she whined.

"Oh okay." he released her, following her out of the bathroom and towards the bed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story