Three months later

Beyonce entered the house, closing the door behind her. She dropped her belongings by the door and headed up the stairs. "Mmm. Damn." she moaned, forcing herself up the stairs because her huge belly was in the way. "Damnit, Justin?" she called, heading down the hall towards the room. "Justin?" she pulled the door open and peered in the room but there was no sign of Justin. "Where could he have went?" she unexpectingly felt a sharp pain strike her on the side of her belly. "Uhhh." she kneeled over in pain. "Shit. Justin?" she crawled towards the bed, hoping and praying that the pain would go away. Then finally, it stopped. She kneeled against the foot of the bed taking quick breaths.

Justin walked up on stage, hearing screams and yells. He gazed out in the audience, waving in response. "Thanks for joining us Mister Timberlake." the host greeted him. He reached out, shaking her hand.

"I'm glad to be here." he took a seat on the opposite side of her, that way he'd be facing the audience and her.

"Let me start off by saying congratulations on the...married life. How does it feel to be married?"

"Well..." he lifted the microphone to his mouth. "...it feels good. I can honestly say that. We were um...actually gonna wait until she had the baby but she decided that she wanted to get married before then so...we went for it. It wasn't...a big wedding. She wanted a small one held at a chapel."

"So the family and friends were just there?"

"Yeah. Mainly the intermediate family." she nodded.

"That's good. And um, when is she due? I think I remember you saying somewhere in January." he chuckled softly.

"Yeah. She's due next month on the uh..." he scratched his forehead in thought. "...I think it was the twenty-first. Yeah, because I remember it was ten days away from my birthday so yeah..."

"Boy or girl?"

"A boy." he smiled proudly.

"Aw that's wonderful. Another Justin. We hope he takes all of your looks." she teased with a laugh. He laughed along with her.

"We can only hope." he spoke, looking out in the audience.

"Justin, I want to ask you something about this rumor spreading around. Maybe if I asked you, you will clear it up so you won't be questioned about it again. Um...were you actually dating this woman name Stacy? She was rumored to be one of Beyonce's back-up dancers."

"Um, ahem." he cleared his throat. "Stacy was one of Beyonce's back-up dancers but she was also...more like a friend. A CLOSE friend and...we met a few times during award shows and...special events. She's pretty nice." he nibbled on the bottom of his lip, hesitant to go any further. "We did...go out a couple of times, but this was before Beyonce and I went out. We spoke during the Dangerously in love and Justified tour. But we never gotten too deep with our relationship. It was more like a friend thing."

"Okay." she nodded. "Well what made you decide that...Beyonce was the one? Afterall, you guys were bashing each other at one time."

"Yeah, we were but...it was more like a...testing thing. I was testing her and she was testing me. I really liked her and that's why I was treating her that way. I'm the type of guy who likes a challenge. And um, I felt that she would be a good one. Being that her album was selling back to back and so was mine."

"So did you agree to do the tour thing with her?"

"Not at first. Honestly, I didn't. I...wanted to keep my reputation, especially after the way I behaved towards her. I did think she was a...bitch at first. I'm sorry, but a female dog. Her attitude but not within, and..." he paused, thinking of a way to put his sentence.

"What about Britney? Do you two still talk?"

"Um, yes. Frequently."

"And does Beyonce agree with that? Is it okay with her?"

"Haha. You know what? The funny thing about that...um we got into this fight over that. Britney called one night while I was hookin' up a special dinner for her. So we talked over the phone for 'bout ten minutes. I had to cut it short because Beyonce was looking at me like I was up to something. She was actually watching my mouth ahaha. So..."

"She must've been very curious to who was on the phone."

"Exactly. So when we got off the phone, she asked me who was on the phone and I told her a friend." her eyes lit up surprisingly.

"A friend? I bet that really sparked things up."

"You tellin' me. During dinner, she just...bust out with this comment after I asked her to move in with me. She's like, "I shouldn't move in with someone who's being dishonest" So I'm like..."

"Whoa. Hahaha."

"Ahaha yeah. So that's how we got into it. But, in the end...thing's turned out great." he wiggled his eyebrows playfully. He could hear a few people in the audience laugh at his behavior.

"You two sound so in love and so...happy."

"I'm glad to say that we are. But just like any other relationship, we have our ups and downs. Nothing's different." he added in.

"That sounds good. Okay well...I think it's about that time to bring that lucky girl up."

"Yeah." he gazed out in the audience.

"Whoever ticket I call is the lucky person." she shook the ticket container, slowly lifting the lid and reaching in for a ticket. She pulled out a raffle ticket, automatically gazing in on the numbers. "Um, row ten seat thirty. Who's in seat thirty located on row..."

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" someone screamed. "That's me. Oh my god!!!" a teenager spoke excitedly.

"Okay well...come down." they watched as she jogged down the stairs and towards the stage area. "Hello." she stepped on stage, smiling excitedly.

"Hi. Omg!!!" she covered her mouth in shock as she gazed in on Justin. "Oh my goddd." she shook her hands to rid of her nervousness. He chuckled at her behavior.

"Here..." he stood up, walking over to a white sofa located on the other side of the stage. "Come have a seat." he offered, watching as she ambled towards him. She took a seat on the sofa, still covering her mouth in shock.

"God, I can't believe it." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "This is like a dream come true." one of the backstage cordinators handing him his guitar.

"Thank you." he took his seat beside her. "So..." he peered in her eyes. "How are you?" her hands trembled.

"Oh god, I can't even explain it." he chuckled softly.

"Are you okay?" he asked considerately.

"Yes." she brushed her hair from out of her face.

"Sure?" she nodded quickly.

"Yes. Ha!"

"Okay, well...I hope you don't mind if I sing a song to you." she smiled excitedly.

"Hell no. Ahaha." he chuckled in response.

"Okay, well do you have a song in mind that I can sing...off the Justified album? Or I could just sing what's on my mind."

"Um..." she thought for a second. "You are my life. Aka Why when how."

"Hmm." he nodded timidly. "That's a good one. Okay um...let me try to remember how it goes." he hummed inaudibly, trying to remember how the song went. "Okay I got it. Ahem." he cleared his throat and began to play the guitar. "You're still captivatingggg even though it's been so longgggg." she blushed massively. "You use to love meee tell me baby what went wronggg." he glanced at her, keeping his eyes on her as he song. "But now you march to the beattt of a different sonngggg." he bit the bottom of his lip. "I tried to understand that we needed spaceeee but everywhere I turn I seeee your faceee." he reached out, brushing her chin delicately. She felt like fainting right there on the spot.

"I love you Justin." she blurted out.

"Ahaha." he chuckled in response. "And I've been waiting for you to come homeee 'cause I don't want to be aloneeeee. I still love you. Why did you takeeeee awayyyy your loveee. When did you thinkkkk to justttt give upppp. How am I supposedddd to carryyyy onnnnn without youuuu. You were my lifeeeee."

"Oh god." she jumped on him, kissing him everywhere. He sat there with a surprised look on his face. His two bodyguards quickly rushed to his rescue, tugging on the crazed girl. "Noooo. Let go of meee." they yanked her off him, dragging her off the stage. "JUSTIN, I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shrieked.

An hour later

Justin entered the house with a bag of McDonald's in his hand. He headed straight for the stairs when the phone ringed. He made a u-turn, rushing towards the nearest phone that was located in the living room. He turned it on, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?" he answered, making his way up the long curved stairway. "Hey, what's up? No I just got home. I had to be at this interview. They're gonna air it next week. Yeah." he entered the room, smelling a keen scent. "Hmm what the hell is that smell?" he gawked to the side to gaze at Beyonce who was in the bathroom sitting on the toilet stool. "Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back. Yeah." he turned the phone off and sat the items on the dresser. "Hey." she quickly looked up to gaze at him.

"Justin? Hey." she reached out, flushing the toilet.

"What's that smell? It's very strong." he looked away to gaze at the bed, focusing in on a big wet spot. "What the..." he quickly walked over to the bed, never taking his eyes off the spot. "Who the hell wet the bed?"

"I did." he turned to face her. She stood by the bathroom door wearing a gown.

"You wet the bed? How? Did you spill something?" she shook her head, slowly looking away.

"I dunno what happened. I...I was sleeping and all of a sudden, I feel this wet substance running down my inner thighs. So I look up...and there's this BIG wet spot. So I...got up and went to use the restroom but...I couldn't stop peeing for some reason." she looked down, watching as a liquid substance began running down her legs once again. "Shit." she quickly rushed towards the bathroom, and took a seat on the stool. "I dunno what's going on but it just won't stop. I've been on this toilet for almost an hour."

"You're eight months right?" she nodded in response. "Maybe your water broke or something."

"But I'm due next month. And besides, I don't feel any pain. Well I was feeling contractions earlier but..."

"No, I think your water broke. I'm gonna take you to the hospital before it gets worse."

"What? But..."

"No buts about it. Get dressed, or leave that on. We can't waste any time." he grabbed her duffle bag and began packing a few things in it. "It has to be that. I mean, when was the last time you pissed like that? And when does a grown ass woman pee to bed?"

"Uhhhhhh!!!!!!" he heard a loud whimper, quickly looking away to gaze at Beyonce to sat on the stool with a painful look on her face. "Oh godddd." she exhaled heavily. "Shit. I...I feel him moving downwards. Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she whimpered even louder.

"Oh my god." he quickly threw the bag over his shoulder and rushed towards her. "Okay, I gotcha." he lifted her up, carrying her out of the room and down the stairs towards the door.

"Oh goddd...make it stop." she whined.

"I wish I could." he sat her on the passengers side and hopped in the car, pulling out of the driveway and heading towards the nearest hospital. She exhaled rapidly, a technique she learned from watching a maternity tape. "We're almost there, okay?" he reached out, rubbing her belly soothingly. "I'm so nervous. Ha. I can't believe it's actually time."

"Uhhhhhh!!!!! FUCKKKK!!!!!" he passed the red light, hoping they didn't get into an accident.

"Shhh. Relax, we're almost there."

"RELAX?! YOU WANT ME TO RELAX AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! UHHHHH OH GODDDD!!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs. "Give me your hand." she spoke through clenched teeth.

"What?" he held a clueless look.

"GIVE ME...YOUR HANDDDDDD!!!! OHHHHH!!!" he reached out, watching as she grabbed a hold to his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Shit." he bit the bottom of his lip in pain. "God damnit, woman. Take it a little...easy on my hand. I am gonna need it."

"Just get me there, pleassseeee. DRIVE FASTERRRR!!!" she yelled. "Oh shitttttt." minutes later, they made it to the hospital. He quickly carried her in the building.

"Someone please help!!! My wife's gonna have a baby!!!" a few doctors quickly rushed towards them with a strolling bed. He carefully laid her on the bed, watching as they rushed towards the emergency room.

"JUSSTINNNNNN!!!!!" she called, reaching out for him. He wanted to cry because he hated to see her in pain. He never wanted her to suffer.

"God..." he rubbed through his hair in frustration. "Wait a minute. I have to be there." he ran down the hall, following behind the doctors who were strolling her to the delivery room.

"Justin?" she called. "JUSSTINNNN??!!!"

"I'm right here, baby." he reached out, grasping her hand in his. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Are you gonna help deliver this baby?" one of the doctors asked.

"Yeah."
__________

"PUSSHHHHH!!!" the doctor yelled. Justin stood there wide-eyed, watching as her vagina stretched open the more she pushed.

"Oh my god." he mumbled shockingly.

"Mister Timberlake? I need your help over here." he quickly shook his head out of the trance, gazing in on the doctor. "Could you go over there and try to help her relax?"

"Um..." he rushed to her side, grasping her hand in his. "Are you okay?"

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK??!!!" she yelled, feeling a contraction. "God, I hate you. I HATE YOUUUU, YOU SON OF A BITCHHHH!!!"

"Come on, Beyonce. Push. You almost have it. I can see his head." she shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks nonstop.

"I can't." she cried.

"Yes you can. Come on we're almost there. Just give it another push." she sniffled tremendously.

"But I can't. It's too much for me."

"Do you want this baby? You better PUSH! COME ON NOW, PUSHHH!!!" she gripped his hand, pushing all that she had. "That'll girl. Okay one more time. He's almost here. Come on, push! On the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREEEEE!!!"

"UHHHHHH!!!!!!" she whimpered, letting everything out.

"There you are." the doctor spoke, lifting up the baby. She spanked him on his butt, hearing him release a cry.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhh Ahhhhhh!!!" he cried.

"I'm gonna go clean him up for you. I'll be right back." she exited the room, wrapping the baby in a cloth on her way down the hall.

"You did it!" he spoke excitedly. "Oh my god, I can't wait to see him." she closed her eyes, trying to recover from what she had just been through.

"Remind me to kick your ass when we get home." she blurted out.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story