Two weeks later

"No. I just finished off this damn photoshoot for the album." Justin sat in the limo, talking to JC on his cell phone. "It lasted for 'bout five hours. Yeah I know." he nibbled on his bottom lip. "Yes! Exactly! I am just SOOOO...no. I don't know what to do, man. I'm gettin' really fed up with this. She's everywhere now. Everywhere I turn...I see her fucking face. How the hell are you supposed to get rid of someone if they keep showin' up all the time? And Beyonce's so close to just kickin' her ass again." he grasped his beer, taking a sip of it. "Now you know I can't have that. I don't want none of them to get hurt. Just like I said...I still care about her, and I love Beyonce too death. I can't have them fighting everytime they see each other." he paused, instantly erupting with laughter. "Oh hell nah. I know you just didn't say that. Ahaha. How could you say something like that? Just fuck her and get it over with? What type of shit is that? That's what you think she wants? For me to fuck her one last time? Hahahaaaa. Stop it! Ahahaha. Nah, it's all about bliss. That's what attracts me to a woman. Not their body and how they perform in bed. Hmmm yeah. You have to be happy with the relationship."
__________

Justin entered the house with a bag of McDonald's and kicked the door closed. "Baby?" he called, jogging up the stairs to his room. "Beyonce?" he pulled the door open, peering in. Beyonce sat on the bed, polishing her toe nails and Jon was crawling beside her. "Hey." he entered the room. She looked up, locking eyes with his.

"Hey, sweetie. You're finally back."

"Yeah. Sorry I took so long. I guess they wanted to make it perfect." he sat the food on the dresser and walked over to the bed. "What are you doing?" he kneeled down, getting a closer look at what she was doing.

"Polishing my toe nails."

"That's a pretty color." she smiled slyly. "So..." he looked away to gaze at her. "This is what you've been occupying your time with while I was gone?"

"Um...well one of 'em. I had to go pick up Jon's medicine from the doctor's office, then I did a little shopping for the house. I uh...stopped by JC's house to see what they were doing and Britney was there once again." his smile instantly faded.

"What is her damn problem? She's always around now...for some reason."

"Yeah. I guess she misses you and wants to ease her way back into your life by going through JC them." she finished off her last toe nail and sat the bottle of polish on the lamp dresser.

"Well that's not gonna happen. Any way..." he stood to his feet. "I bought some mickie dees." he gazed in on Jon who was now laying on his back, biting on one of his feet. "There goes the lil' man." he picked him up, holding him a few inches from him. "Hey, Junior. Miss me? Well I sure did miss you. I bought you some McDonald's. Want a fry?"

"Don't even start that." Beyonce warned.

"Ahaha. I'm just messin' around." she stepped out of bed, slowly approaching him.

"What did you get?" she dug through the bag, grabbing a fry out. "Mmmm. We have fries..." she pulled out a box of chicken nuggets. "...nuggets...apple pies...a crispy chicken sandwich. Mmmm." she carried the bag towards the bed.

"What happened to the necklace I bought him?" he asked, noticing the gold chain gone from his neck.

"Oh...I took it off when I took him a bath." she laid in bed, eating out of the bag. "So how was the photoshoot? Did you get a chance to take a few photos with some girls?" he rolled his eyes pathetically.

"No I didn't, okay? I told you, it was for my album. My SOLO album." he added in.

"Oh...I thought you said it was for a teen people magazine." she played dumb. He smirked at her.

"Just shut up. There is always trouble whenever you open your mouth. Why don't you just learn how to keep it shut for once." he joked.

"Well excuse me. My bad." she began eating the nuggets, one by one. "Mmm you know...you read my mind. I was so hungry. I was just about to get up and fix something when you walked in."

"Did anybody call for me?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. Why? Are you expecting a call?" he laid Jon back on the bed.

"Yeah. My agent was supposed to call." he sat on the bed and began removing his shoes.

"Well if I missed the call...shouldn't she have called your cell?" he discarded his shirt, slowly making his way towards the bathroom.

"I guess you're right." she looked up to gaze at the TV, seconds later hearing water run.

"Ga Gahhh..." Jon crawled on her lap, hitting her constantly with his small hand.

"Ow ow!" she looked down to stare at him. "What's wrong? What did I do?"

"Babe...could you bring that shampoo sitting on the dresser?!" Justin called from the bathroom.

"Ugh. Why do you always forget things when you go in there?" she carried Jon in her arms as she entered the steamy bathroom with the bottle of shampoo. "Here." he reached out, snatching it from out of her hand.

"Thank you." she flashed him an "I don't play that" look. "What?" she turned, exiting the bathroom.

Minutes later

"Every little thing I do...never seems enough for you." Justin song on his way out the bathroom. "You don't wanna lose it again...but I'm not like them..." he looked around the room for a sign of Jon. "Where's Jon?"

"Sleeping." his eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Already? Damn." she fanned her hands, drying the polish off of them slowly.

"You've might been hurt, babe..." he dropped his towel to the floor and pulled his drawer open, searching for specific boxers. "...that ain't no lie. You've seen them all come and gooo...ohhhh." she gazed in on his pale butt, snickering to herself.

"Why is your ass so pale? Ahahaha. Come to think of it...your whole body is pale. Hahaha." he turned to face her. "Do you ever get any sun? Look at your penis...pale than the ordinary paleness. Ahahaha." she began to laugh hysterically.

"Can I ask you something? Why is your ass so fat?" she gasped. "Come to think of it...your whole body is fat. Ahahahahaaaaa." he laughed hysterically.

"Fuck you. At least I got ass. What about you?"

"At least I have a dick. What about you? Hahahahaha." she broke out laughing.

"Okay...you got me there. Ahaha." he slipped on his boxers. "But seriously, you need to get a tan. You're indoors all the time. Try chillin' at the beach every once in a while."

"I tried that already." he climbed on bed beside her. "And as you can see...it didn't do any damage." she gazed in on the TV.

"Sorry to hear that." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly as he studied her body closely. She wore a white see through, silk robe which was opened, revealing a white two piece underwear set. And her hair was pinned up in a bun. She wore no make up, which made her look even hotter. And her body glistened with baby oil. This sight definitely turned the switch on for him.

"You know what I think?" he grabbed the remote, turning off the TV. "I think you were planning on doing something tonight." she held a baffled look.

"What?"

"You were planning on having sex tonight...weren't you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"What? No! I wasn't. Why would you say that?" he grinned teasingly.

"Don't play stupid. It's obvious. Look what you're wearing. You had to have something in mind." she shook her head, disagreeing with him.

"No I was not. Okay? Just like I said...I just hopped out of the shower and..."

"You didn't tell me that. You said that you went shopping, then you stopped by JC's house and..."

"Hey..." she held her hand up, signaling him to be quiet. "Don't try to figure me out. You don't know what I was planning, so don't try to put words in my mouth."

"Oh puhlease. You expect me to believe that you weren't planning on having sex? Look what you're wearing. You are practically butt ass naked. I know you didn't expect me NOT to get turned on by that." he glanced at her underwear set. "You should know me already." she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she continued fanning her hands, taking in all of the silence around them. He did the same, also keeping his eyes on her. "And besides...we wouldn't be able to make love any way."

"And why is that?"

"My period is on." he frowned.

"Man...I forgot you said that. Well how long has it been? Three days?" she nodded in response. "How long does it last?"

"Usually three to four days. Five is the max." he looked away, nibbling on his lip in thought.

"Well that sucks. Hmm..." he thought very hard on what he was going to do. "Well I guess I'll go downstairs and mess with the piano. Nothing on TV is interesting." he stepped out of bed. "Better do it while I have the time."

"Why won't you stay here and watch TV with me? From Dusk til Dawn was on...when you turned it off."

"Not interesting."

"Oh...but having sex is interesting?" he held an hilarious look.

"Duhhh." she shook her head pathetically.

"Fine. Go ahead and play your stupid piano. I'll watch TV by myself." she turned on the TV, laying further in bed. He eyed her closely, realizing how sad she looked.

"Aight..." he climbed back on bed beside her. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" she crossed her arms over her chest, not bothering to answer him. "Come on, baby. Don't give me the silent treatment right now."

"Just leave me alone. I'm trying to watch a movie." he kept his eyes on her for a good second before making a move.

"Fuck it." he grabbed the remote, turning off the TV.

"Justin..."

"You better answer me." he demanded. "I asked a question and I expect to get an answer."

"Why all of a sudden? I mean...you didn't bother staying in here when you thought you were gonna get some pussy. Now when you find out that my period is still on, I'm no good to you?"

"There you go...putting words in my mouth."

"That's how it looks!" she snapped. "First you're chillin' with me...watching me polish my nails and all...now when I turn you down...you wanna leave to go play that...damn piano...like all I'm worth is the sex."

"That's not true." she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Whatever." he held his head down, thinking of how to respond. The last thing he wanted to do was fight with her.

"We were doing so good." he broke the silence in the room. "We hadn't gotten in a big fight for almost a month now. Well over a month now. Now..."

"That's bullshit. We were just fighting over Britney calling here the other day." she spoke with attitude.

"Yeah, but it's not like I didn't get on her case about it." she rolled her eyes, feeling very irritated.

"You know what you can do? You can just leave me the hell alone, okay? I don't need your company anymore. You weren't willing to spend some time with me after you found out my period was on so DON'T try to do it now." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine." he stepped out of bed. "I have more IMPORTANT things to do any way."

"Go fuck yourself, country boy."

"Oh and you're not country? I don't even know WHY you say shit like that. Do you even THINK before saying things?" she stuck her middle finger up.

"Why don't you kiss my black ass. Or better yet...eat my bloody pussy." he gestured a vomit sign, pointing his finger in his mouth.

"Not after you suck my big...hairy dick!" she gritted her teeth angrily. She wanted so badly to just hit him. Hit him or something to get the anger out of her system. He was really beginning to piss her off.

"You know what?" she stepped out of bed. "You can be the biggest ASSHOLE in the universe, but for some reason..." she stood in front of him. "...I just can't get myself to hate you." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "I'll be in the guestroom if you need me." she brushed pass him, and exited the room, slamming the door behind her.
__________

Two hours later

"It's sad but it's trueeeee..." Justin song in front of the piano. "Didn't think I would fall in love with youuuuuu. Hmm the moment I looked into your eyessss...I knew there was in angel insideeee. Our first kisssss...our first nightttt...holding you closeee...never letting goooo. Girl it's trueeee....oh yess. I didn't think I would fall in love with youuuuu." he closed his eyes, feeling his eyes burn with tears that were willing to escape his system. "I couldn't help itttt. Why didn't I see itttt? You desperately needed mee, and I needed youuuu. Ohhh ohh it's saddd, but so damn trueeee. I can't believee...I fell in love with youuuu. Yeahh yeahhhh." Beyonce stood against the wall, tears slowly falling down her cheeks. She knew he was singing about her, because she felt every word he said.

She sniffled, quickly wiping away the tears. He looked over his shoulder to stare at her. "Um...I'm sorry. I...I know how you hate when someone's around...while you're writing your music so...I'm just gonna go." she turned, heading the opposite direction.

"Beyonce?" she froze, hesitating to look back. "You can stay. Actually I was just...going over one of my songs from the new album." she leisurely twirled around, facing him. "I was thinking about you when I wrote it." she held her head down, blushing slyly.

"It's beautiful."

"No..." he stood up, slowly approaching her. "You're beautiful." she looked up, peering in his eyes. "And don't you EVER think the opposite. You hear me?" she nodded meekly.

"Yes." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"Follow me." he grasped her hand, leading her down a hall. "Let's go visit the MMC room." her eyes lit up.

"Really? Are we gonna watch some shows?" he chuckled softly.

"I dread the thought of even coming in this room, but...I'm beginning to think that the MMC was the best thing that ever happened to me. It helped me to perform better and it started me off in a good position. I learned a few acting skills from it." he unlocked the door and pulled it open. "You first." she stepped in the room, gazing around in skeptism.

"Wow. It's really beautiful in here." he entered the room, closing the door behind them. "I can't believe Britney saw this before I did." he placed his hand on her back, leading her further in the room.

"Me neither. Uh, you can take a seat while I go...start the show." she sat down on a white sofa, watching as he prepared the TV for them. "I understand if you laugh, because I laughed also. It was like going back into the past." he grabbed the remote, taking a seat beside her. "I felt so embarrassed."

"I saw some of your baby pictures at your mother's house and I thought you were really cute when you were little."

"Whatever. I looked like a complete dork." he turned on the big screen TV. "Okay, most of these have JC...Brit...Christina...and the other Mousketeers, so I'm just gonna skip to the ones I was on." he skipped chapters on the DVD player. One had finally caught his eye. "Okay now this one is called Yeech, bad breath." she watched as Justin walked up behind a girl. He wore glasses and a nerdy outfit.

"Aww." she covered her mouth in shock. "Look at you." he chuckled softly.

"Yep. A complete nerd."

__on tv__
"Hi Linda..." the girl looked over her shoulder to stare at him. "...listen, my dad was gonna drive a bunch of us to the movies. Would you like to go?"
__on tv__


"Is that Christina? I already know who the other bitch is." he broke out laughing.

"Damn. You said that with a lot of passion. Ahaha. Yeah, that's her."


__on tv__
"Oh...hi Marvin." Britney spoke in his face. "What's up?" He fanned his face in disgust.

"Ew! Were you drinking Kernel milk and skunk sweat or something? Ewww!!" he turned, running the opposite direction.
__on tv__


"Ahaha." Beyonce laughed hysterically. "This is so funny. Hahaha."

"Let me skip to the other one." he skipped to the next chapter. "Okay, this one is called the Gorilla skit. JC is on here and we're playing as brothers."

__on tv__
"I got it!" Justin stood up with a magazine in his hand as he approached the door. He pulled it open, slowly looking up at an older guy in a uniform.

"Hi! I'm from the county zoo. I'm lookin' for a uh...a Shawn Burke." he gazed at his pad.

"Th...that's me."

"Okay, you signed your family up for the adopted program. I'm gonna need your signature right here." he handed him a pad.

"Okay. Well..." he quickly signed his signature. "...what kind of animals do we get to adopt? I wanna go down there to the zoo and visit them."

"You don't have to. He's right here." he looked away, watching as a big gorilla walked in his house, pass him. His eyes shot wide open.

"Ahhh!!!" he screamed, instantly hopping in the man's arms.
__on tv__


"Oh my god. Hahahahaaaa." Beyonce laughed her head off.

"You see that. I was a fucking geek. You heard how I sounded? I sounded like a friggin' girl."

"Aww. Hahaha. That was just too cute...and hilarious." she giggled softly. "You were really cute, baby."

"Not!" she smirked at him.

"Why do you think that? I'm serious. You were really handsome, but you have improved over the years. We all have. Especially me. You should've saw when I was little. I had a head full of nappy hair. I was a dirty foot. I use to always go outside with no shoes on. Ahaha. And I could never stay clean."

"But I think that's cute." he spoke softly.

"Just as I think you were cute." he gazed at her, licking his lips sexually. "Ooh. Don't do that." she quickly looked away.

"Haha. Don't do what?" he held a clueless look.

"Lick your lips like that. You just don't know how sexy that looked." he shook his head pathetically.

"Whatever." he looked away, gazing back at the TV. She eyed his body, biting her lip seductively.

"Hey." she leaned in, whispering something in his ear.

"Mmm really?"

"Mmm hmm." she nodded. "So...what do you think?" he gawked to the side to lock eyes with hers.

"Sounds very interesting, but what about...you know?" the doorbell rung throughout the house.

"What the..." she stood up. "Were you expecting company?" they exited the room and ambled down the hall towards the front door.

"No. Were you?" she peered out the peep hole, gazing in on a familiar person.

"Shit!" she gazed at him.

"Who is it?" he asked curiously.

"Carter?" he returned a questioning look.

"Carter? You mean...Jay-Z?" she held her head down, feeling her heart skip a beat.

"Yeah." she fiddled with her finger nails nervously.

"Aight. I guess we have to take things to the next level." he attempted to walk pass her, but she blocked his path.

"No. Don't open the door...please." she begged. "I know what's gonna happen if...that door opens."

"Step aside, please." she didn't budge, deep down feeling scared as can be.

"No. I won't." her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "Please don't..."

"I'm not gonna tell you again. Move or I will make you!" she hesitantly stood aside, hearing him unlock the door. As soon as he opened the door, she felt her heart drop. They both stood there eying each other seriously. She knew something was going to go down. And it was just a matter of time before thing's got out of hand.

...to be continued



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story