Two months later (Jonathan's brithday)

"Hey." Beyonce spoke, feeling very exhausted. "You need help in here?" she asked, taking a seat at the table. Tina looked over her shoulder to stare at her.

"I got it." she placed one BIG candle in the center of the cake. "You look tired. Why don't you go and rest a bit. I can handle it."

"You sure?" seh nodded surely.

"Yeah. Now go rest. You need it." she assured.

"Okay. Thank you, ma." she stood up and exited the kitchen. As soon as she entered the room, she climbed on bed and rolled over on her back. "Yes." she moaned, slowly shutting her eyes closed.
_________

"Mmm." Beyonce moaned, slowly rolling over on her side. She felt very hot and sick. "Justinnnnnn." she rolled back over on her back. "Oh godddd." Justin entered the room while holding Jonathan's hand in his.

"Wanna say hi to mommy?"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" she shot up, screaming at the top of her lungs. He gazed at her, flashing her a shocked look.

"Beyonce?" he quickly rushed towards her.

"Justinnnnn...pleaseeee...make it stoop." she felt another sharp pain below her abdomen area.

"What's wrong?" he held her hand in his. She breathed in and out.

"In...out. In...out." she exhaled rapidly. "Okay...I think...I feel it going away."

"Having contractions again?" she nodded timidly. "Wanna go to the hospital?"

"No. It's nowhere NEAR time. Just...let me lay here, okay? I can't miss my son's birthday party." he smiled warmly.

"Okay. Well...mom is here." he referred to Lynn. "She wants to see you...if that's okay with you."

"Um...okay. Help me up." he grasped both of her hands, and pulled her up. "I feel so tired." he led her out of the room.

"She doesn't know about the incident so don't tell her, okay? I don't want her in the middle of it." they entered the living room where Lynn was located. She sat on the sofa, watching Sponge Bob Square Pants with Jon. He sat in her lap, never taking his eyes off the TV.

"Ahh haa baa bahhh." he song along with the theme song.

"Haha." Beyonce chuckled to herself. "You know...that's the only thing that keeps him busy."

"Oh hell yeah." Justin agreed.

"Hello." Beyonce greeted. She looked up, locking eyes with hers.

"Hey, sweetie." she stood up, helping Jon to his feet. "How are you?" she pulled her in a tight hug. "Look at you. You look a lil' bigger than when you were pregnant with Jon. How many months are you?"

"Eight. I'm due next month around January...sometime."

"Ohhhh. So Jon and his sister will be a year apart but their birthday will be a month away? That's cool." she smiled warmly. "I'm so happy for you two."

"Thank you." she felt another contraction. "Oh..." she leaned over the sofa. "Um..."

"You okay?" She asked in concern.

"Yeah. I just think...she's ready to come out." she joked, carefully taking a seat on the sofa.

"I'm sure she is. Ahaha."

"Bee?" Tina entered the living room. "Should I take that pan out of the oven?"

"Oh..." her eyes lit up. "Yeah. Damnit, I forgot ALLL about that maccaroni. Thank you." Jon ran in the living room, towards Beyonce.

"Ma Ma!! Dehhh!!!!" he held up a lolly pop. "Maaaaaahhhh!!!" he hit her on the thigh with the round lolly pop.

"Jon...please. Don't aggravate me. Go mess with granny."

"Noooo!!!!" he shrieked. "Ma Mahhhhh!!!"

"Justin?!" she called. "Come get your son! I don't wanna have to spank him." seconds later, Justin entered the room with a budweiser in his hand.

"Wassup?"

"Get him...please. He's getting on my last nerves. I'm trying to relax before the party."

"Aight." he picked him up and carried him out of the room.

"So what you been up to? Every day life?" Lynn struck a conversation.

"Yep. Trying to rest though. But you can't accomplish ANYTHING when Jon's around." she chuckled softly. "He's such a busy body. Always runnin' around...askin' for foo dand the whole nine yards. And he's greety as a pig. Ahaha. He eats a lot."

"Tell me about it. He reminds me so much of Justin when he was little. He's always eating. Every second, I tell ya'."

The door bell run loud and clear throughout the house. "I'll get it." she stood up and headed towards the front door.

Chris jogged in the living room and took a seat beside Beyonce. "Hey. What's up?" she looked away to gaze at him.

"Oh...hey Chris. How you doin'?" she smiled sincerely.

"I'm good. What about you? You look really exhausted." she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"I am. Chris...you have no idea what I go through. Every day...I have to deal with Jon. And he gets hyper and hyper each day. Then I have to deal with Justin's bullshit on top of it. Oh, honey could you fix me some food please? Like he can't get his lazy ass up and cook." she spat out. "I'm sorry. It just...bothers me. I mean, I don't mind cooking for him, and I'm not saying he doesn't cook...just not too often. Only on special occasions. Like..." she leaned in. "...when he wants pussy." she whispered. He broke out laughing. "Ahaha. I'm serious."

"You are so funny, Bee. And you know what? I believe you one hundred percent. But seriously, you shouldn't have to go through that. You're too pretty to." her smile slowly faded.

"Um...are you trying to...flirt with me, Mister Kirkpatrick?" he blushed slyly.

"Sorta. But don't tell Justin. He'll kill me. Ahaha."

"Now why would I wanna do that? Haha."

"Chris, dude..." he looked up to gaze at Justin. "It's your turn."

"Oh, okay. Well I guess I'll talk to you later." he stood up and left the room.

"Hey, chica!" Tammi entered the room with Bryan. "Happy Birthday!" she handed her a gift wrapped box.

"Aw thank you. You didn't have to." she sat the box aside. "He has enough presents as it is."

"Well I couldn't come empty handed." Jon ran in the living room.

"Mahhhhh!!!" He held the same lolly pop in his hand.

"Here's the birthday boy. Heyyy cutie."

"Come here." she picked him up and carried him out of the room. "What's wrong now? Missed me?" she entered the game room where the guys were.

"OOOOHHHHH!!! HELL YEAH! HIT HIM FROM BEHIND!" Joey yelled.

"Oh my god! JUSTIN, HE'S COMIN' FROM BEHIND!!!" Chris shouted.

"Shit!" he blurted out.

"Justin?" Beyonce called.

"Yeah?" he answered, never taking his eyes off the screen.

"I'm gonna leave Jon in here. I wanna go upstairs and get dressed."

"Aight. Come here, playa." he ran towards him. "Come play a game with me." Beyonce turned, exiting the room.
_________

Thirty minutes later

Within a half an hour, the house was full. From friends to relatives. Even a few celebrities. "Beyonce?" she looked away, gazing in on a familiar lady. "Hey, girl!"

"Kelly? What's up?" she ambled towards her. "Long time no see, girl." she leaned in, pecking her on the cheek.

"Look at you. You about ready to give birth to that baby?"

"Hell yeah. I feel so heavy and just FAT! Ahaha. And plus, I miss wearing my hootchy clothes."

"I know you do. So how's everything been? I heard about the uh...you know...you and Britney." her eyes lit up.

"You did? How'd you..."

"Your mother told me, silly. You forgot I'm your nosy cousin? They come in every family. Ahaha." she smiled sincerely.

"Yeah I know. Justin has a nosy cousin also. But any way..." she looked away, gazing around the crowded room. "I haven't heard from her after that. I tell ya'...I don't know WHAT came over me. I was actually gonna KILL her if Lonnie didn't pull me off of her. And Justin didn't even MAKE an effort to. Haha."

"Damn. That must've been intense."

"You can't even imagine. I mean...I was so upset and scared at the same time. I didn't know what that bitch would've done. She actually TRIED to hurt my baby." she gasped. "Yep. All hell broke loose then."

"She seems like a bitch."

"Hell yeah."

"Baby?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Justin. He stood beside a familiar woman. "Hey. Somebody wants to say hi." she peered in her eyes.

"Hey. How you doin'?" Christina extended her hand out to shake hers.

"I'm good. And you?"

"Okay. I thought I'd come and say hi. Actually, this is my FIRST time ever seeing Jon and let me tell ya'...he looks just like Justin." she giggled softly.

"Everybody says that."

"Cool. Well um...I can't be here too long. I have a show to attend. But, I left Jon's present by the door with the rest."

"Oh okay. Well thank you. You're so kind." she smiled warmly.

"No problem. I'll be back next year. Haha."

"Okay. Thanks again." she watched as Justin walked away with her. "She's sweet. I just don't understand how she could've been friends with that Bitchney girl."

“Ahaha. You crazy.”

Later on (8:53 p.m.)

Justin gulped down his second bottle of vodka and sat it down on the table. “Whew.”

“How do you do it? You know...keep your wonderful abs after drinking beer and all.” Solange asked.

“I visit the gym twice a week.” they both sats out on the balcony, watching the people dance around the pool area downstairs.

“That’s so cool. I wanna have a body like my sister. I think she’s really beautiful.” he looked away to gaze at her.

“You know...you favor her a lot. You guys have like the same eyes and all. And you sound alike.” she smiled slyly.

“I’ve heard that a couple of times. Um...” she hesitated. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.” he kept his eyes on the dancing bodies.

“If you weren’t dating my sister and...I came on to you...now...what would you do?” he gawked to the side to lock eyes with hers.

Beyonce and Kelly laughed their heads off as they watched Jon dance to the music. He hopped up excitedly, twirling around in circles. “Oh my godddd. Ahahaha.” She looked away, gazing in on a familiar woman. She sat a gift by the door and turned, exiting the house. “Shit. Hey, I’ll be back.” she rushed through the crowded room, towards the front door.

Stacy walked over to her convertible Mustang, unexpectingly hearing someone call her. She quickly turned, coming face to face with Beyonce. “Hey.”

“Um...I just stopped by to drop off Jon’s present. I’ll be leaving now.”

“Wait. I...I just wanna say that I’m sorry...for everything. I never meant to hurt you. Really, I just...I fell in love and I never expected it to happen. I swear.”

"Look...it's okay. I got over it. It took me some time though."

"Well...are you still mad at me? I really wanted you to stay. A little longer...at least." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "Please. I...I missed you." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"I missed you too." she opened her arms out, embracing her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay...really." she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

9:00 p.m.

"Okay, Listen up everyone!" Justin stood in front of the room, talking on a microphone. "First, I will like to THANK YOU ALLL for showing up...for my son's FIRST birthday party." a few people cheered him on. "Haha. And um...it wouldn't be off the hook without ya'll. So thank you. Um..." he licked his lips, thinking of how he should put his sentence. "Now...I will like to sing a song to my son." he looked away to gaze at Jon who was holding on to Solange. "I think he likes you. Ahaha." he joked. "Any way...you guys...feel free to sing along." he cleared his throat. "Happy birthdayyy to youuuuu. Happy birthdayyyy to youuuuu. Happy birthdayyyy dear Jonnnnn. Happy birthdayyyy to youuu. Guys, help me out here. Weee love youu we dooo. We love you we doooo." half of the room song along. "We loveee youu weee dooo. We love youu weee doooo. How olddd are youuuuu?" he held up both hands. "Hahaha." a few people laughed along. "Ten? Wow! You're a big boy, aren't you?"

Beyonce and Stacy entered the house, hearing a series of claps and yells. Jonathan threw his chicken wing, hitting it upside a woman's head. Justin gasped in shock. "Jon? Why did you do that? Haha. I'm sorry." he apologized, picking him up and carrying him away. "You so mean." he looked away, locking eyes with Stacy's. His smile slowly faded away. "Stacy?" he watched as her and Beyonce spoke and laughed together. "I don't get it. Um..." he walked up towards the two. "Hey. I...haven't seen you in a while. How you been?"

"I've been good. You?"

"Hangin' in there." he eyed her figure. "So what have you been up to? How's the baby? You had a girl, right?"

"Yeah. She turned one two months ago."

"Cool. I'm so glad to hear you've been doing well." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you."

"Well um..." he gazed in on Beyonce. "I'm ready to cut the cake when you are."

"Okay. I'll be there in a sec."
_________

After the party (12:01 a.m.)

"So...I finished from there." Beyonce spoke to Tommy Mitchell as they stood out on the balcony.

"Wow. You've had an interesting life. Haha."

"I guess you can say that."

"Beyonce?" Justin called, peering out on the balcony. "I was..." he trailed off, slowly focusing in on Tommy. "Um...did I interrupt something?"

"No. We were just...talking." she answered.

"Oh...okay well...when you're finished...give me a holla." he turned, walking away.

"Um, I'll be right back. Justin?" she followed the way he went. "Justin?" he stopped by the staircase railing. "What's wrong?"

"Uhhh..." he turned to face her. "You didn't tell me you were inviting the famous Tommy Mitchell." she rolled her eyes. "What are you guys? Best friends now?"

"Look...he just stopped by to drop off a gift. And um...we somehow...struck a conversation."

"Mmm hmm. Okay and um...what were you guys talking about? Your next photoshoot?" he spoke sarcastically.

"Whatever. Look, you want me to tell him to leave? I'll be more than glad to."

"You know what? I don't care anymore. He's already here so you might as well let him stay." he turned, walking up the stairs. "I'm pretty sure you guys have a lot of catching up to do."

"Ugh. He is so...ughhh." she turned, heading towards the balcony.

Minutes later

"Men are always flirting with her and trying to find a way to get in her pants and you know what? I'M NOT gonna tolerate that." he spoke to JC over the phone. "You have to understand...we're married and...yeah. I know. Yeah I understand that. But look..." he looked up, gazing in on Beyonce who stood by the door with her arms crossed over her chest. "Uh...hey, let me call you back. Okay." he turned off the phone.

"Do you enjoy talking about me to your friends?"

"Bee..."

"No!" she held her hand up, signaling him to be quiet. "I don't wanna hear it." she headed towards the bathroom. "You're so jealous...it's so pathetic."

"Excuse me? And you're not?" he stood up, following her in the bathroom.

"Not like you. What do you think I'm gonna do? Divorce you and get with Tommy?"

"Maybe." he stood behind her, watching as she splashed water on her face. "It seems like everywhere I turn...some stud is trying to flirt with you."

"First of all..." she turned to face him. "He was NOT trying to flirt with me. We were TALKING, okay? And don't act like women don't flirt with you. I see that EVERYDAY!"

"That's a damn lie."

"Oh. So you're callin' me a liar? You never can admit to anything. You're so damn stubborn."

He laughed pathetically. "Stubborn? Let's not talk about stubborn. You're the worse...stubbornest person I've ever met. You..."

"Stubbornest? Hmm I've never heard that word before. Is it new?" she made fun of him.

"You making fun of me?" she rolled her eyes irritatingly.

"Whatever. Look...I don't have time for this. I'm going to bed." she tried moving from under him, but he blocked her path with his arm.

"I don't think so." he licked his lips, slowly trailing his eyes down her figure. "Why do you have to be so feisty? Huh?" he spoke softly. "You like pissin' me off?"

"Justin..."

"Answer my question. You like when we fight?"

"Look...you started it."

"Answer my question. I don't care who fucking started it." his controlling behavior kind of turned her on. She sort of liked when he spoke that way to her. "I wanna know WHY you like to piss me off. Does it give you some kind of pleasure? Testing me."

"I'm not testing you..."

"No." he held his finger to her lips, hushing her. "Why do you keep avoiding the question? I wanna know now. No more stalling." she gulped down, peering deeply in his heated eyes.

"Um..." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "Maybe." she spoke inaudibly.

"Louder."

"I said...maybe.” she spoke up.

“Maybe? I want a yes or no. No maybe.”

“Okay. Yeah...I...I like to piss you off...SOMETIMES.”

“Hmm.” he looked away, placing his hand on his hip.

“And why do you like to piss me off?”

“Listen, don’t be ASKIN’ me all of these questions, alright? I wasn’t the one TALKING to my friend about YOU!” she pointed. “I already TOLD you...” he leaned in, parting lips with hers. “Mmm.” she moaned softly.

“Quiet. You talk too much.” he breathed between her lips.

“Mmm.” she wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted one of her legs, placing it around his waist. “Wait, wait.” he began kissing down her neck. “You think we should be...doing this? I mean...”

“It’s okay.” he quickly pushed all of the items aside and placed her on top of the sink.

“God...I want you so bad.”
__________

“Oooohhhh.” she tilted her head back, moaning of pleasure. “Oh...oh godddd.” she gripped the faucet as she felt a warm explosion throughout her body. “Uhhhh!!!” she whimpered stridently.

“Shhh. Not too loud.” she grinded her hips with his.

“Fuck.” he reached in between them, rubbing her clit vigorously.

In and out
Slow and rough
In and out
Slow and rough

She couldn’t control herself. It just felt too good. “Oh...” he gripped his member, rubbing her intensively with the head of his penis.

“Jusstinnn mmm right there. Ohhhhh.” he once again began moving inside her.

“Uhh...” he groaned, feeling himself on the verge of exploding. Seconds later, he released his warm seed. She closed her eyes, feeling her whole body heat up. “Mmm.” he rested his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily. “I’m...I’m sorry. I...”

“No. It’s okay.”

“Really...” he pulled away to gaze in her eyes. “I...I got outta control and...” he licked his lips. “...it shouldn’t have happened.” a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

“It’s okay...really. I...really enjoyed it. Haha.”

“Hmm.” he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly. “Okay well um...let me help you down from here.”
__________

Two weeks later

Beyonce laid in bed breathing heavily. “Okay. Relax. In...out. Go away contractions. No more contractions.” she felt a sharp pain below her abdomen area. “Shitttttt!!!!!” she shrieked.

“I don’t care. You don’t say shit like that about my wife.” Justin spoke angrily to Lonnie as they exited Jive Records.

“It was just...”

“I don’t fucking care. She’s my wife! WE ARE TOGETHER AND WHATEVER WE DO IN THE BEDROOM STAYS THERE!” he yelled. “Don’t go SPREADIN’ OUR BUSINESS AROUND! I DON’T FUCKING CARE IF IT’S YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FATHER...WHOEVER! WHATEVER I TELL YOU IS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU TO KNOW! NOT THE WHOLE CHOCOLATE CLAN!” he referred to his former bodyguards.

“Justin...I don’t know what you’re talking about. I only told them...”

“Oh...” he froze in the middle of the parking lot. “So you’re tellin’ me you didn’t tell them about our honey moon? You know...the night when we made love on the beach? For CHRIST SAKE...HOW ELSE DID THEY FIND OUT?! THE ONLY PERSON I TOLD WAS YOU!”

“Look, man. You need to chill out, okay? Just like I said...”

“To tell you the truth...I don’t care what you said. I still don’t believe you, because you were the only person I told about that night. Now...when I get home...Beyonce is gonna be cussing me out, because I told. You...you make me sick. I don’t even know WHY I trusted you. I can NEVER trust anybody with my business. YOU GO...telling your friends about everything like THEY NEEDED TO KNOW! And Britney...she cheats on me. And for what? Am I that bad of a person? What the FUCK DID I DO TO YA’LL?! I SERIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHAT I DID TO EVER DESERVE THESE BACK STABBING...TRADERS IN MY LIFE! Oh and you heard me. I said BACKSTABBING TRADERS!” he repeated.

“Whatever man. Just...if you wanna fire me then go right ahead. Don’t nag at me because your love life isn’t going well.” his eyes lit up in disbelief.

“Excuse me?” he moved towards him. “My love life? And how the hell should you know what goes on in my love life? Oh...I forgot! I TELL you just about EVERYTHING that goes on. So why shouldn’t you know...Mister perfect? You think you’re better than everybody. Walkin’ around...all stout like you can beat everybody’s ass. Okay, well let’s see if you can beat me, Mister tough guy. Just because you’re all BUILT AND...HUMONGOUS DOESN’T MEAN I CAN’T WHOOP THE BLACK OUTTA YA’!” he stood there laughing pathetically.

“Justin...you need to just turn around and hop your skinny ass in that limo. ‘Cause trust me...you don’t want a peice of me.”

“Oh I don’t? And how the hell should you know? You think I can’t whoop your ass? Well try me. Test me you fucking asshole.” he smirked, taking a long minute to survey him. He could tell he was serious by the look on his face. He actually wanted to fight him.

“Jay, I don’t wanna fight you okay? What I wanna do is...” before he could finish, he felt a fist fly across his face. He stood there in complete shock. He never thought he would actually build up the courage to hit him. And Justin knew that he couldn’t beat him. He just didn’t care anymore. He wouldn’t have given up. Even If Lonnie threw him over his shoulder and dumped him in a lake. He was just too pissed off.

“Alright. You asked for it.” he picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. “If I have to carry you to the limo then I will.”

“Let me down, you asshole!” they both looked so pathetic.

“I swear, you act just like a baby. I’m so disappointed in you.” he sat him in the limo and took a seat beside him. “I can’t believe you hit me. I should beat your country ass right now.” he shut the door.

“You wouldn’t. I will fire you.”

“Pish. You know how many times you’ve said that. WE go through this shit EVERY DAY. You get upset and wanna fight me. And the funny thing about it, you actually THINK you can beat my ass. You’re the one with the anger problem. And I bet you hear that all the time...spoiled brat.”

“Whatever.” he looked away, gazing out the window. “I can’t wait ‘til I get out of here. You’re suffocating me with all your fat.” he spat out.

“Don’t be jealous because you’re skinny. You wish you had some meat on ya’.”

“It’s better to be built than fat. You have enough rolls to feed FIVE families.” he broke out laughing.

“Ohhh that was so cold. Haha, maybe I should donate a roll to you...that way you’ll have some meat on them bones.”

“Ooh, you...” he lounged for him, wrapping his arms around his neck. At the time, Lonnie was laughing at the way he behaved like a big baby, and Justin on the other hand was serious as a heart attack.

“Dude...calm down. Ahahaaa.” his cell phone went off. “Hey...your phone is ringing.”

“I don’t fucking care.” he kept his arms around his thick neck, trying to choke him but none of it affected him. “Fat ass.”

“You better answer that phone. It could be someone important.” he ignored his statement. “Fine. I’ll answer it.” he reached in his pocket and grabbed the small device. He turned it on, placing it beside his ear. “Yeah?”

“Give me my god damn phone!” he snatched it out of his hand. “Muthafucka. I’m the only one allowed to use it.” he shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

“Fine. I was just trying to help you.” he sat back in his seat, resting the device beside his ear.

“Uh...” he gulped down, breathing unevenly. “Hello? Yes, this is him? Beyonce?” he sat up. “Yeah, that’s my wife. Why?” his eyes lit up. “Oh my god! Okay, I’m on my way. What hos...okay.” he knocked on the glass window. “Ben? Turn around. You need to take me to Brookfield Memorial Hospital. Beyonce is in labor.” Lonnie held a confused look.

“What?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story