The next morning

A knock on the door woke Beyonce out of her sleep. She leisurely gazed in on the door as someone continued knocking. "Mmm. Shit. I'm comin'." she stepped out of bed and threw on her robe on her way towards the door. She twisted the knob and pulled it open. To her surprise, Stacy stood there with tears in her eyes. "Justin's not the father." she cried.

"What?"

"I dunno what to do." she invited herself in.

"Um..." Beyonce closed the door and turned to face her. "What are you talking about?"

"Last night...I went with Justin to go take a blood test. Well...he took the test and...I found out it was negative. He's not the father."

"Oh no. Stacy..." she took a seat beside her. "What do you mean he's not the father? I thought you said he was your first?" she held her head down in guilt. "Hmm. So you lied? Why? Was that necessary to lie? Especially to me. Your best friend."

"I just felt very...sluttish telling you that."

"No matter what you say or do will never make me think that way of you. You gotta stop thinking so low of yourself." she assured. "You're better than this. I know it."

"I just...I can't wait 'til this stupid tour is over with. You were right. He's a dirty dog and I shoulda never gotten involved with him." she held her head down, not bothering to say a word. She actually found herself in a dilemma. If Stacy ever found out that she slept with him---actually twice---she would break down mentally. And things will definitely be different between them.

"Um...what If I told you...that..." a knock on the door interrupted her. "Uh hold on..." she stood up and headed towards the door. She pulled the door opened, instantly coming face to face with her bodyguard.

"Morning. Um...we're all going out to breakfast. Coming?"

"Uh...yeah. Sure."

"Alright. Be ready in ten." she nodded, slowly closing the door.

"Listen...let's talk about this over breakfast." she realized how depressed Stacy looked and felt really bad. "Don't worry about him. Everything will be fine. So...let's just go to breakfast and enjoy ourselves." she assured.
________

Beyonce stepped off the tour bus with Stacy and headed towards the restaurant. "Are you even hungry?" she asked curiously.

"Sorta. But..." they entered the building. "I don't even know if I'm gonna eat though. I'm not really in the mood for it."

"Oh you will. Trust me. When you see that delicious food...you're gonna go crazy. Your mouth is gonna start watering up and shit. Ahaha."

"Shut up." a ringing device alerted her that her cell phone was going off. She searched for the device, quickly turning it on and placing it beside her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sweetie. I missed you." a familiar voice answered. She felt a chill go down her spine.

"Um..." she glanced at Stacy, hastily forcing a smile on her face. "I...I missed you too."

"So...what are you gonna eat?" her eyebrows lifted up in questioning.

"Excuse me? Wh..."

"I'm right behind you." she quickly looked over her shoulder to focus in on a familiar handsome guy. He held his cell to his ear with a smirk on his face.

"Shit." without hesitation, she hung up the phone and placed it back into her purse.

"Beyonce..." she gawked to the side to gaze at Stacy. "...you okay? You look very uneasy."

"Um...no I'm fine. I think...I have to use the restroom. Seriously use it. Excuse me." she rushed towards the nearest restroom. "Shit. What am I gonna do?" she entered the restroom and stood over the sink.

Minutes later

Beyonce exited the restroom, nearly bumping into someone. "Oh..." she looked up. "I'm so..." she trailed off, realizing who it was.

"Hey." he spoke up. "Why did you hang up the phone on me?

"Um..." she bit the bottom of her lip in hesitation, slowly looking away. She could actually feel her heart pounding erratically. "Is there something...you want?" she asked, gulping down hard.

"Yeah. Actually...I want you." she hesitantly looked up to peer in his eyes. He held a very interesting look.

"Well I.." she licked her lips. "...I want you too, but..." before she could finish, she felt a pair of lips crush onto hers. "Mmm." he backed her into the lady's restroom. "What are you...doing?" he began kissing down her neck as he backed her into one of the toilet booths.

"How bad do you want me?" he groaned by her ear.

"Excuse me?" he closed the door and bolted it with the latch.

"I want you so bad, baby. And I just couldn't...hold it in much longer." she watched as he unbuckled his belt.

"But...we can't...we can't do this here. I mean...this is a public rest..." he parted lips with hers.

"Do me a favor and keep quiet." he breathed between her lips. "At least for a few minutes." his hand pushed her thong aside and found her clit, massaging it roughly.

"Mmm." she closed her eyes and bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure. She sucked sweetly on his bottom lip, plunging her tongue in and out of his mouth. Seconds later, he quickly grasped her hips and with one hard thrust, shoved his entire length into her, forcing her body down onto him. She called out his name as he filled her completely, feeling her tight inner walls stretch open to accommodate his size. He gave another hard thrust, forcing himself even further into her tight wetness. "Uhhhh." he groaned as he felt her body squeezing the life out of him. She began to whimper uncontrollably. He reached up, placing his hand over her mouth.

"Shhh. Try not to be so loud." he assured.

"Mmm." she moaned between his hand. He gradually removed it and placed it on her thigh. "I...I can't help the fact that...your penis is huge. It just...feels so damn good. Ohhh yesss." he sucked and nibbled on her nipple while moving in and out of her. "Oh god, baby. This feels...incredible."

"Tell me about it." he agreed, picking up his speed, digging deeper into her. She bit the bottom of her lip, trying to hold back the screams that were begging to escape. He just felt too good inside her. She couldn't help it anymore. She had to let out some type of sound.

"Fuck." she shrieked.

"Damnit, woman." he paused, placing his hand back over her mouth. "Beyonce...I know it feels really good, but... you have to try and keep quiet. Okay?" she nodded meekly. He hesitantly removed his hand, moving into her once again.

"Oh...god yes. Faster." he granted her request.

"Mmm I love to hear you moan. You turn me on even more." he whispered by her ear. It felt like she was on fire, heat shooting throughout her body with every thrust. Nothing could express how good she felt at the time. She never wanted to stop.

She let out a soft moan as she felt herself cumming, trembling against him as he continued pumping her. "You like that? Don't you baby?" he grunted by her ear, keeping his long, rhythmic thrusts.

"Aw yess." she whimpered.

"I wanna hear you say my name." he pushed his length deeper into her, hearing her moan in response. "Say it!" he demanded, thrusting three hard times into her and kept his position, buried deep within her.

"Jusstinnnnn. Oh my...goddddd."

"Oh yeah." he groaned deeply, sucking sweetly on her ear lobe. "I want you to cum for me." she could feel herself aching inside. "Where?" he groaned. "Tell me where you want it."

"Inside me." he chuckled deeply, once again meeting lips with hers. "I wanna feel it inside me...please." she breathed between his lips. He continued forcing himself deeper into her, his balls tightening as he slammed in and out of her. "Cum for me." he urged, increasing his speed. She lost control, shrieking with each thrust. "Now, baby girl. Cum for me." seconds later, her body responded to his words. She felt her first, massive explosion of the day. "Oh god." she called out his name repeatedly as she felt herself cum.

"Oh..." he gripped a portion of her hair as he felt himself release his warm milky cum. He closed his eyes, letting out a long deep groan. "Ohh..." his groaning made a chill go down her spine. He rested his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily, feeling sweat trickle down his forehead. She kept her position, pinned against the wall, trembling uncontrollably. Her legs were around his waist and her arms clutched around his neck. She could barely keep her position because her body seemed to quiver non stop.

Finally, he looked up, peering into her enervated looking eyes. "You okay?" he asked, stealing a kiss from her.

"I...I can't even tell ya' that." he chuckled in response.

"Let's get out of here before somebody catches us." he suggested.
_________

Beyonce straightened out her outfit and exited the restroom. She headed towards a table Stacy was sitting at all alone. "Hey." she smiled sincerely. She looked up, locking eyes with hers.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting here for like...thirty minutes." she took a glance at her watch.

"Well I...really needed to use it." she took a seat in front of her. "It must've been something I ate because it had me..."

"I don't wanna hear it." she interrupted.

"Alright." she shrugged her shoulders. "Fine. So um..."

"You wouldn't believe it, but...some lady just told me that she THOUGHT she heard a man and a woman having hardcore SEX in the lady's room." her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. "Are you serious? That's...that's disgusting. I mean...why would somebody do that? That's very immature." she played dumb.

"I know." she looked up, watching as Justin walked pass their table. He winked at her and continued towards his destination. She smirked, slowly looking away to gaze at Stacy who continued eating her food not knowing what was going on between them. She felt very bad in a way because she also dated Justin. And two best friends sleeping with the same guy was definitely unacceptable.

A week later

Beyonce and Stacy sat outside on a nearby bench as they ate their lunch. After traveling city by city Beyonce began to get exhausted. Her and Justin had been seeing each other secretly and she had a feeling deep down in her gut that it wouldn't be that way for long.

"So um...are you still talking to that jerk?" Beyonce broke the silence between them.

"Hell no. He's a dog." she chuckled softly.

"You know...about two nights ago...he came to my suite and tried to sleep with me." she lied.

"Are you serious? That jerk! What did I ever see in him?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. I mean...he does have a big dick." Stacy gasped surprisingly.

"What? Uh how...how did you know that?" she gulped down hard.

"What do you mean? It's obvious." she spoke nervously. "I mean...look at his pants when he's thrusting up on stage. Ha!" she chewed on her fries as she kept her eyes on her surroundings.

"Well I guess you have a point." she agreed.

An hour later

A knock on the door startled Beyonce. She threw the remainder of her clothes in her suitcase and jogged up towards the door. She pulled the door open, locking eyes with a familiar person. "Hey." she smiled excitedly.

"Hello, Baby girl." she peered out the door to make sure no one was in sight before inviting him in.

"Com in." he walked pass her, watching as she closed the door behind him. "So..." she turned to face him. "What's up?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets with this worried look on his face.

"Um..." he hesitated. "I...need to talk to you."

"Are you okay?" she asked, taking a seat beside him.

"Sorta. It's just...there's something...I've been withholding from you." she held a confused look. "You know...when you asked me about Britney and if we were...still dating? Well...we were...on and off, but..."

"Wait, wait. Rewind. Okay...you've been seeing her while you were with me?" he held his head down in guilt. "Not only that. You were seeing Stacy also." he didn't bother answering her, because he knew how wrong he was.

"Well..."

"Why did you lie to me?" she asked in a soft tone. "I asked you and you said no. I...I really thought I could trust you."

"I'm sorry." he apologized. "I just thought I should tell you...before our relationship go any further."

"Well..." she stood up. "...I just don't think...that's gonna happen."

"Beyonce..." he stood up and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her towards him. "Don't do this. We are like...so close now."

"Ha! And how?" she turned to face him. "How, Jay? I mean...we're living this secret life...no one knows we're together, but you think that's CLOSE?! Now you're telling me you were dating Britney AFTER I tried getting over the FACT that you slept with my best friend. Jesus! What else is next? Are you gonna tell me that you have a child or something? Oh wait! Even better...you're married..." she spoke sarcastically. "...with children."

"Beyonce..."

"Just shut up...really. I don't wanna hear it." she rolled her eyes and released from his embrace. He watched as she continued packing.

"So does this mean that we're...over?"

"Pisshhh." she tossed her red heels on the bed. "I just...would really like to be alone right now." she could feel the tears building up in her system. "I'll call you...IF I ever need you."

"Are you...sure?" her bottom lip trembled with emotions. She wanted to break down in tears so badly.

"What do you think?" her voice shaky, due to the tears taking over her.

"Alright. Fine." he walked up towards the door and pulled it open. "I just wanna say that...I love you. Whether you want to believe it or not. And...I've never loved a woman...as much as I love you." she closed her eyes, feeling her whole body weaken. "I know it's only been a few weeks since we've been together, but...it's true. This is how I truly feel about you and hopefully...one day you will...realize that." She wanted to run in his arms and hold him tight as if it was the last day on earth.

She knew he was gone when she heard the door close. She just wasn't quite sure for how long. Was this going to be her last time ever speaking to him? Surely not her last time seeing him. For Christ sake. They were on tour together. She had to see him practically every day, until it all ended. Something was telling her that from now on, it was going to be a disaster.


Note: Author's note: This chapter is very rated r. It contains explicit content so if you're not interested, press the back button.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story