Author's Chapter Notes:
For those of you that have read this story and have been patiently waiting for an update...I'm finally here with it. Sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoy this final chapter.



Niki leaned against the wall at the top of the stairs and closed her eyes.

"Hey, baby, you okay? JC looked at her with great concern.

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy is all." She pushed her body off the wall. "Come on. Let's get me out of the dress." She smiled up at him and took his hand. They made their way down the hall to the room Niki's things were in. Once inside the room, JC closes the door behind him and spins Niki around. He leaned and kissed her softly on her lips. She reached around him and locked the door.

"This may take longer than I thought." She smiled as he slowly began to kiss down her neck. She let out a soft moan. He walked her back until she fell against the bed. JC was now leaning over her small frame and kissing her bare shoulder.

"Scotty...the dress," she breathed out.

"Oh yeah. I knew there was something else I was suppose to be doing." His smile was purely mischievous and evil. He slowly untied the bow on the side of the dress with on hand and undid the hooks with the other.

Niki closed her eyes and tried to free her mind of everything else that was crowding it. She wanted to remember how it felt as JC kissed his way up her neck to her ear.

"I wanna make love to you 'til the sun sets, angel," he softly whispered to her sending a shiver through her body. A moan filled with desire escaped her as his hand made it's way up her left thigh. "You like that idea too, huh?"

"Hell to 'da ya'!!!" is what she thought as another moan escaped her. Niki thought she heard movement in the hall but pushed it aside as she wrapped her arms around JC's fully clothed body. She didn't let that stop her from finding his lips. As the kiss deepened, Niki heard a little noise in the back of her mind.

"EWWW....I heard love sounds. I've been scarred for life."

"What the hell?!?!?" Niki thought as JC broke away from her swollen lips. "The voice wasn't real...was it?" she thought.

"Dammit Chris!" JC breathed out as he rested his forehead on her bare shoulder. Both of them were still breathing hard when he rolled off her.

"Hey. Don't let that get you down. Besides, there's a house full of people waiting for us downstairs." Niki turned on her side and propped herself up on her right elbow. "Let's go have some fun, Scotty. We have plenty of time to make whoopee." She poked him in his side and wiggled her eyebrows as he turned his head to look at her.

"Whoopee?!? How old are you again? Eighty?"

"This coming from the man that refers to things as being crispy and I'm not talking about food." She laughed.

"Whatever." He sat up and made his way towards the door. Niki followed him quietly.

"You mad at me, Scotty?" He turned and down at her.

"I could never be mad at you, angel." He smiled. "Now, hurry up and change so you have time to kill Chris before you get too tired." He kissed her softly on the forehead before heading down to his room to make a quick change.

Within minutes, they were both comfortable, JC in flannels and a t-shirt while Niki opted for a tank top with hers, and downstairs with the others.

"Well, it's about time you two made it back down. I don't think I could stand hearing anymore noise coming from up there," Chris said as he came from the kitchen with two large bowls of popcorn. He stopped short of the group before him causing Lance to bump into him and almost drop one of the two bowls he was carrying.

"What the hell, Chris?!!?" he exclaimed as he placed his bowls on a nearby table.

"Sorry." was all Chris could whisper as the petite woman approached him.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it this time, Topher." Everyone stood in silence as Niki stopped in front of Chris.

"Someone might wanna grab the popcorn. This could get ugly." Joey finally spoke up.

"Leave it to you to think more about the food than about your poor friend," Kelly whispered as she elbowed Joey in his side. He looked down at his wife.

"Wha'd I say?" she rolled her eyes before turning her attention back to Niki and Chris.

"But, but..."

"But I will forgive you...for now. Can't start the New Year off on the wrong foot. That's just not me," Niki smiled. "Just watch your back 'cause I will strike when you least expect it." she added with a wink before turning toward the media room leaving Chris there with his mouth wide open. "And one more thing, Chris. Close your mouth before something else comes out you might regret. " she called over her shoulder as she grabbed hold of a giggly JC’s hand.

"Baby, you are crazy!"

"So are you. And that's why I love you," she smiled up at him.

"I love you too." JC placed a soft kiss on his now fiancé lips. Niki wrapped her arms around his neck as his snaked around her waist.

"Get a room," Justin shouted as he went pass them and into the media room. The couple pulled away from each other.

"We had one," Niki hollered back, "before we were rudely interrupted by he who shall remain nameless."

They heard laughter as they finally made their way in them and saw Chris trying to stuff himself as far into the corner of the leather sofa as he could.

"Chris, you alright over there?" Suni asked. "I do believe my girl forgave you already...for now at least." This brought the laughter out of everyone including Chris.

Everyone made themselves comfortable around the room while Lance put in the first movie, The Holiday.

"How appropriate." Chris muttered from the floor.

Niki and JC settled into two seats in the front row of the media room. Joey and Kelly along with Justin and Suni got comfortable in the second row. That left space for Lance in the middle of the front row, the wall between Chris and Niki. The events of the day were finally catching up with Niki as she tried to cover up a yawn. JC wrapped an arm around her and pulled her a little closer.

"Why are you fighting sleep, angel?" he whispered in her hair. "I got you. Promise not to let anything happen to you." He kissed her forehead.

"I'm not fighting it. I swear," she smiles weakly before another yawn escaped.

"You wanna go get in the bed? I'm sure the others would understand." He started to remove his arm from around her.

"No," she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'm comfortable right here," she said lowering her head to his chest as her eyes slowly closed. "I love you, Scotty."

"I love you too, angel...forever and always." JC pulled the blanket off the back of the sectional covering himself and His now sleeping fiancé.

"You gonna take her upstairs?" Lance asked.

"No, I'll wait 'til the movie is over," JC replied.

"Okay. Let me know if you need help," he offered.

"Thanks, man. Will do." he smiled before focusing on the movie once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the hours when Niki woke up, she found that she was no longer in the media room with her arms wrapped around her Scotty. Instead, she was in JC's bed with his arms circled around her. She didn't care how she up in this position. She just knew how she felt to wake up in JC's arms. "I will get to wake up like this for the rest if my life," Niki thought to herself. "I love you, Joshua Scott Chasez," she whispered.

"And I love you, Nicole Renee Thomas." JC kissed the back of her neck and inhaled her scent. "Now go back to sleep. It's way too early to be awake," he sighed before drifting back to sleep. Niki snuggled closer to the warm body behind before allowing sleep to overcome her once again. This time there was a smile on her face.
Chapter End Notes:


Thank you again for reading!

Completed
Covergirl is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Kiss At Midnight also liked 206 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story