"I came down here to tell you how sorry I am. I know what I did..."

"You're unbelievable." he pulled the door open wider and stepped outside on the porch where she was located. "How dare you stand here and try to apologize for what you did to me. What you did can never be undone. You wrote about what we did and I just...I can't forgive you for that. I don't think I can EVER forgive you." she stood there, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"I understand where you're coming from and how you feel." he shook his head.

"No I don't think you do. You see..." he took a step towards her. "You weren't the one humiliated and I know you may have said a lot of good things about me but...at the end of the day, you still told the world. Now I understand if you just told a few of your girlfriends. That's what you women do but for you to go and publish it..." he rested his hand on his hip. "That was crossing the line. I don't know." he finally met her gaze. "What do you wanna do about this? You rather me take you guys to court or you settle out of court? Which one is it gonna be?"

"Okay." she cleared her throat, slowly moving in closer to him. "This is how it's gonna go down." his eyebrows raised interestingly. "The truth is, I didn't come here to apologize." she stood very close in front of him with the look of lust in her eyes. "I came here to get another dose." she teasingly trailed her finger down his chest.

"Oh no you don't." he grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks. "You are one conceited ass female. I've never met anyone like you. You have a lot of guts. I can't believe you're trying to lower me into bed with you AFTER what you did. Are you seeing the picture? I know who you are and I know what you're capable of. Why would I wanna put myself in that position again?"

"Because for one, you've already been humiliated. There's nothing more I can do to make it any worse. And secondly, I know you want more. I can see it in your eyes." she pressed herself up against him. "What are you gonna lose by fucking me again?" she was right. He didn't mind having sex with her again but he had too much pride to even do that right after she screwed him over.

"You know what you are gonna lose if you continue this? My foot...up in your ass." he shrugged her off him. "Go home, Blu. I'm sorry, Stacy." he corrected.

"It's actually Stacy Blu. That's my real name." she added, eying him down teasingly. "You're so hot. And you know it, don't you? Is that why you have so much confidence when you walk in that club? You know you're gonna leave with a beautiful woman. And you know..." she moved towards him once again. "...you can have any woman you want. Especially me." she gradually leaned in, locking lips with his.

"Stacy..." he broke away, meeting eyes with hers. "Stop. Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to and I know YOU want me to. You're just trying to resist and stand your ground because of what I did. I know it's not easy resisting such a beautiful woman as myself." he laughed hilariously.

"Don't flatter yourself, sweetie. You're ugly and you wanna know what makes you ugly? Your personality. You think you can treat anybody however you want but you need a reality check. The world doesn't revolve around you. I'm gonna tell you something, if you came here with a regretful attitude--you would've had a bigger chance of getting me into bed. I'm such a sucker for a beautiful woman with a beautiful personality. And you know what, you're lack that." she watched him step back inside the house.

"Wait. You're right." she sighed heavily. "I really did come here to apologize to you but for some reason, whenever I'm around you--that's all I wanna do. You've gotten me addicted and you should be proud of that."

"Oh trust me, baby. I am but I just can't...have sex with you. Honestly, I'm just gonna quit the whole clubbing thing for now. I don't wanna deal with you crazy women. What I need is someone who is NOT gonna hurt me the way that you did. I can't keep fucking myself over. Maybe this was a lesson for me. I gotta stop playing around and start getting serious. I'm gonna be thirty soon and I think I wanna be committed now."

"All right um..." she paused, thinking about what she wanted to say. "I guess that's it. I hope you find what you're looking for." she turned, making her way towards her car and all he could look at was her ass. Why did he have to be such a butt person? "I'll be seeing you again."

"You can count on it." he spoke, shutting the door behind him.

A week later (Rosenberg & Rosenberg Associates)

Justin sat across from his lawyer at a long rectangular table, going over the case against THE LA TIMES and STACY B. "Were you aware that she was writing an article about your encounter?" Ronald Rosenberg , his lawyer asked.

"No I wasn't. I told you, we met at the club and I thought she was just an average woman there looking to have some fun." he nodded.

"I'm assuming this was something that you did on a regular basis." he laughed faintly, hesitant to answer the question. "It's okay, Mister Timberlake. I know how we men are. Especially when we're young like yourself. I wasn't perfect and I did some stupid stuff when I was your age so I perfectly understand."

"Ahem, well..." he licked his lips, moistening them. "Yeah, I guess you can say that. The thing that caught my attention was her elegance." he smiled to himself just thinking about her. "She's strikingly beautiful and I don't wanna sound racist or anything, but she is the first black woman I've ever seen that had looks to die for. She was confident and she carried herself well. She knew she was hot and she used that to attract me and...and screw me over."

"Okay, so you're suing for emotional distress, right?" he nodded while intertwining his fingers. "Honestly, Mister Timberlake...they may not wanna go to court. They might want to settle and if they do, I suggest you take whatever they offer. I will try to get the max stories/1486/images/blucrying.gifof what you're looking for but it's not a guarantee. The only guarantee I can make, is that we are gonna get something out of this. And it's either going to be from a trial or settling out of court."

"All right, so..." he exhaled softly. "...is that it? Are you going to call me to let me know..."

"Yes. I will call you to let you know when we will be meeting with THE LA TIMES and Miss Blu." he stood up, extending his hand out to shake his.

"Thank you, Mister Rosenberg. I will see you soon."

"Okay. You take care, Mister Timberlake." he departed the room, shutting the door behind him.
_________

Stacy sat on her bed, crying softly. She had just received a call that she was let go from THE LA TIMES and she didn't understand why. This wasn't the first time she wrote about a celebrity she had sex with, so she was completely lost.

Maybe she deserved it and it wasn't like she wasn't warned. She took many of chances writing about topics like this and she was lucky enough to not be sued by the other few guys she slept with. Out of all the things she could have written about, she had to choose celebrities and having sex with them. Why didn't she realize this before? She did look like a slut. Was she that into her career, that she didn't see it? That she didn't see this coming? She was such a fool.

After sitting there, crying her eyes out--a specific guy popped up in her head. Justin. He seemed like such a good guy. Why did she have to choose him? And come to think about it, he could have been the one who caused her her job. He was the first celebrity to take it to court.

An hour later (6:45pm)

"Ha-Ha! Stop it!!! Justin..." Justin held his friend, Justice in a tight hold as he tickled her to death. "STOPPPP ITT!! I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS! PLEEASSEEE!!" he released her, laughing hysterically from her behavior. Justice was Justin's childhood friend. They knew each other since they were in kindergarten and she was in town for the weekend so she decided to stay over at his place.

"Did I make you pee? Ha-Ha."

"You almost." she patted the area between her legs. "Shit, Justin." she slapped him on the arm mischievously. "I was close to peeing." he continued laughing.

"I'm sorry but you had it coming. Don't you ever mention that bitch name again." he referred to Stacy.

"Hey!" she pointed at him. "Don't call her that. Just because she wrote about your performance in bed...might I add was HOT! Ahaha." he stood up from off the floor and fell back against the sofa.

"Justice..." he began, flashing her a warning look.

"Seriously, you need to start having more respect for women. I know you love sex because I do as well but that doesn't give you a reason to treat women the way that you do." she sat beside him, kicking her legs up and resting them on his lap. "You don't think that maybe that's the reason why you can't keep a woman? Or maybe that's the reason why women look at you the way that they do?" he looked away, meeting her gaze. She sat there, twirling a string of bubble gum around her finger.

"I've...never thought about that." he replied, skimming her thigh soothingly. The thing he loved about their relationship, was the honesty. They were so truthful towards one another, that it scared him. She was the only woman he'd ever gotten on an intimate level with. "I'm sorry for not calling you lately. I hope you understand why..."

"Oh I do. I know you've been trying to sort a few things out. You got yourself in a mess and you're just trying to get yourself out of it. It would've been stupid of me to call you and say, 'hey! why didn't you call me?' Ahaha." he flashed her a warm smile.

"You're so good to me and I love you too death for that." she sat up, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you too." he bit his lip as thoughts wandered his mind. He was so happy to have her company because sitting around the house all alone was starting to drive him crazy. "I'm gonna go whip up something to eat. Want any?" she stood up, reaching in her butt crack to pull out her thong.

"I saw that." she chuckled softly.

"I know and I don't care. Ha-Ha." he watched her amble towards the kitchen.

"You better wash your hands before you touch any of my food!" he shouted, watching her stick her middle finger up at him. He sat back, kicking his feet up and resting them on top of the coffee table. He was so in desperate need for some hot sex but he didn't know who to turn to. Justice was definitely out of the picture, considering he saw her as a sister. And the only person he could think of was Stacy, which was the fucked up thing about it. This woman exposed him and all he could think about was fucking her brains out. If only he took her up on her offer the other day. A doorbell awoke him out of his thoughts. He quickly gazed up at the door in questioning. "Are you expecting someone?!" he shouted while standing to his feet.

"Huh?" she asked, peering out of the kitchen.

"Someone's at the door. Are you expecting company?" she shook her head.

"No." he peered out the peep hole to gaze at a familiar woman.

"Perfect." he rested his forehead against the door, debating on whether to open it or not. He found himself in a dilemma. He was so horny because he hadn't had sex in over a week and he NEVER went that long from having sex but he also didn't want to talk to her because he didn't trust her. "What are you doing here?" he spoke into the speaker box.

"Who is that?" Justice whispered while standing against him. He held his finger to his lips, signaling her to keep quiet.

"I need to talk to you." her voice sounded so uneven like she had been crying.

"What do you need to talk about now?" he asked, scrutinizing her closely. He noticed how sad and tired her eyes were and that immediately told him that something wasn't right.

"I..." she sniffled, wiping at her teary eyes. "I don't know who to turn to and I know you don't care about my problems, I just thought you should know that I was fired today...from the newspaper." he quickly unlocked the door and pulled it open. She looked up to stare at him, this hurtful look in her eyes. He knew she had been crying for quite awhile because her eyes were red. "Hey." he looked back to gaze at Justice.

"Do you mind?" she rolled her eyes playfully and turned, heading back towards the kitchen. "I'm sorry, um..." he stepped on the porch, shutting the door behind him. "Are you serious? You really got fired?" he asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah and..." she trailed off when she noticed the bulge in his pants. "Did I interrupt something?" he looked down to realize what she was referring to.

"Oh..." he laughed, hastily pulling out his shirt, concealing the area. "Not really. I just...ahem." he cleared his throat, having no idea what to say. "Any way, I just can't get myself to believe this. Didn't you write articles on other guys you've slept with?" she nodded, glancing on and off at his pants.

"Yes but none of them pursued any of it. Like you did." her tone completely changed. "I don't understand. I said good things about you. How big you are and how great the sex was but you still had to complain about it."

"I have more respect for myself than those other guys, so don't you dare stand here and bitch about why I decided to sue your ass!" he raised his voice. "I know I have a sex problem and you out of all people should understand that. You were just throwing yourself all over me a few days ago so you have no right...NO RIGHT to say a damn thing to me!" he took a few steps towards her. "I was really starting to like you, Stacy. I really was." she reached out to touch him but he pulled away. "Don't. Don't do this." she once again begin to shed tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she cried, sobbing faintly. "I shouldn't have done what I did." he gazed at her, wanting so badly to hold her in his arms but he couldn't give in that easy.

"You're only sorry because you found your match. You thought I was gonna let it go like everyone else and it caused you your job."

"You're right." she moved in closer, watching him back up until he couldn't move anymore. "I know I can't ask you to drop the case. All I'm asking for is your forgiveness." she brushed her hair back from out of her face. "I want you to know that I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. I want you..." she reached out, grabbing his hand in hers. He quickly looked up to lock eyes with hers. "...to know that I really like you and I wanna show you how apologetic I am." he couldn't do this anymore. Her being this close to him did bad things to him. All he kept thinking about was taking her to his room and doing some freaky stuff to her. Especially with the mood he was in.

He gripped her hand firmly, gradually pulling her closer. She pressed up against him, her eyes never breaking his gaze. He bit his lip, wanting so badly to kiss her and show her that they DID have some hope. "I wanna kiss you and make love to you but something is holding me back." he spoke, resting his forehead against hers. She skimmed her nose gently against his, showing him some affection. "I don't wanna get hurt again." she decided to take it upon herself by meeting lips with his. He attached his arms to her waist as they continued tonguing each other down. "Mmm." he groaned, enjoying the touch of her hand groping him firmly. He quickly reversed positions, pushing her up against the wall. For some reason, something took control of him. If he didn't fight it, they would have ended up having sex on his front porch. "No." he broke away, panting heavily. "Oh..." she sucked teasingly on his bottom lip as she stroked him continuously. "Stacy, we can't..."

"Shh." she hushed, feeling him throb immensely between her fingers. "Feels good?" he peered in her eyes, never wanting to stop EVER but he knew he had to. This wasn't right. He was suing this woman so he shouldn't be making out with her. Let alone, THINKING about having sex with her.

"We can't do this." he grabbed her hand, pulling it from out of his pants. "I gotta go."

"But..." she watched him enter the house and shut the door. His eyes immediately focused in on Justice who was positioned on the couch watching TV in what looked like a sexy position to him. She sat there with this sophisticated look in her eyes, not realizing he was standing there hawking her down like she was his prey. Damn Stacy. She got him so hot and bothered that he was actually thinking about letting his load off on his childhood friend.

"Justice?" he called, watching her look his way with this questioning look on her face. She never looked so good to him and he knew he wasn't in his right mind. His dick was controlling him.

"What's up?" he gulped down, biting his tongue. He wanted to tell her how he felt and he was hoping she understood. But he knew that wasn't possible because he knew what type of woman she was. She was nothing like Stacy. She had more respect for herself and she would never agree to have sex with him for HIS pleasure. "Never mind." he proceeded up the stairs. "I gotta get this thing down." he muttered, quickly rushing to his room.

stories/1486/images/justice.gif



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story