stories/1486/images/stacyposing.jpgJustin sat on the foot of his bed, feeling completely misplaced. Justice just confessed that she tried lowering him into bed so she could pin the pregnancy on him. "I don't understand how you can do something like this."

"I was afraid of having this baby by myself. I'm not in a financial situation to and..."

"So you try to set me up and make it look like I was the one who got you pregnant?" he gritted his teeth angrily. "I was this close to falling for it."

"You hate me now?"

"I don't know. I mean...of coarse not. I just don't know what to say." he sighed deeply. "Why didn't you just come to me and ask for help? Are you that prideful? You know I would've helped you if you just came to me." he was so upset, he couldn't even look at her because he didn't want to do something he would regret. "Can you give me some space? I need to be alone while I sort this out."

"Sure." she exited the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Fuck!" he slammed his back against the bed. Why did his life have to be so complicated? The only woman he thought he could trust tried to run a game on him. If he couldn't put his trust in his best friend, then who could he trust? He was starting to feel like he was alone and had no one to turn to.

After laying in bed for an hour thinking about what he was going to do, he decided to take a visit to Justice's room. He stood at the bedroom door, waiting for a response after knocking a couple of times. "You can come in!" he yanked the door open and took a step in the room, instantly freezing when he noticed she had a suitcase on the bed. "I'm leaving back for Tenn."

"That's what I came to talk to you about." he entered the room, ambling towards her. "I want you to move in with me." she quickly looked up to stare at him. "I understand why you tried to do what you did. You panicked. You didn't know who to turn to and you thought of the stupidest idea. Which I have no clue why. All you had to do was ask for help, that's all. It's going to take some time to get over this but I won't let you leave knowing that you have no one to help you." she took a seat on the bed. "I'll help you financially. But you have to try and deal with your own responsibility. I mean---Jesus, Justice! You've never heard of protection? Condoms! Do you even know who this guy is?"

"Yeah. Someone who wants nothing to do with this baby." he shook his head in pity.

"I thought you were smarter than this. I can't believe you let some idiot knock you up."

"Don't judge me, okay? I'm no different than you! Or your girlfriend." she spoke heatedly. "I'm not perfect. I made a mistake and I wish I can turn back the hands of time so I can prevent this. Better yet, I know how you can help me. Let me borrow some money so I can get an abortion." he flashed her a foolish look.

"You're so naive, you know that? You always try to find the easiest ways of getting yourself out of things. You made your bed, now lie in it. You're having this baby." he spoke with a stern look on his face. "Maybe this will teach you not to fuck around." for some reason, he seemed very cold hearted but she couldn't blame him. This was all her fault. "I had to learn the hard way. And Stacy helped me. If it wasn't for her, I would still be out there screwing every hot ass chick because I can't keep my dick in my pants. I would've probably ended up getting the wrong person pregnant! Someone who I despised and had no love for. So you're right in a way. I'm no different than you. Well was." he corrected. "And I'm not saying that I've completely changed. I too need a lot of time to fully grow up and I'm going to spend that time helping you. Because I love you and I don't wanna see you end up in a shitty place. I could never forgive myself if something like that happened." she sat there, tears rolling down her face. "All I'm asking is for you to stay here for awhile. Just until you've gotten your act together. You can stay here as long as you need to, okay?" she nodded meekly.

"Okay." he grabbed her hands, pulling her from off the bed. "I'm sorry." she spoke in a hoarse whisper. "I don't know what I was thinking when I tried to..." her bottom lip trembled emotionally. "I'm such a horrible person."

"Who am I to judge you? We're both young and stupid. We've both made bad mistakes and hopefully, they've improved us and helped us to make the right decisions in the future." she sniffled, never breaking eye contact with him.

"You're so understanding. I just knew you were gonna kick me out and say that you never wanted to see me again."

"Never." he attached his arms to her waist. "Not unless hell freezes over. Ha-Ha." she laughed faintly. His eyes slowly gazed in on her lips as he could slowly feel himself getting turned on. Why did he have to be like this? Whenever he was this close to a beautiful woman, he couldn't help but think about sex. But this wasn't just any ole' beautiful woman. This was his best friend. PREGNANT best friend so he couldn't cross the line by having sex with her. For one, he had a girlfriend that he really liked and didn't want to hurt and secondly, he didn't want to complicate things between him and Justice. Why did his life have to be so problematic? He knew he was trying to make a different person out of himself, so turning around and having sex with another woman WHILE he was with someone else was not going to help. "Maybe I should go try and...find something for dinner." he released her, making his way towards the bedroom door.

"I love you." he froze, leisurely looking over his shoulder to stare at her. "I really do and I just wanted you to know that." he bit his lip, trying so hard not to walk up to her and show her how much he loved her.

"I know you do. And I hope it stays that way." he turned, proceeding out the room.

Three days later

After the mellow moment Justin had with Justice a couple days ago, they vowed to continue with their lives and pretend like none of it happened. He was on his way to pick up Stacy from the airport. She was finally finished with business down in Miami and now she was coming home. And he couldn't WAIT to see her. When he made it to the airport, he removed his shades on his way inside. "Where is she?" he mumbled, gazing around the room for the beautiful woman.

"I was ecstatic. I hopped on the plane so fast. Ahaha." Stacy spoke on her cell phone while rolling her suitcases down the hall towards the lobby area. "I'm so ready to hop in my bed and take a lonnggg nap." she accidentally dropped her phone, watching it debacle into two pieces. "Oh my god." she knelt down, grabbing the two pieces from off the floor. "Oh, thank God. The battery came out."

"Need any help?" she looked up to peer in the familiar pair of eyes.

"Justin!" she dropped her things, quickly hopping on him.

"Ahaha, wow. You really missed me, haven't you?" she had her arms and legs attached to him like a little child.

"I missed you so much and I know it's only been three days but..." she leaned in, meeting lips with his. "It felt like forever." he groaned between her lips, missing her badly as well.

"We better get out of here." he noticed a few people watching them. "I bet these people are wondering what the hell we're doing. Ha-Ha." he grabbed her luggage and headed towards the exit.

"I've never been to Miami before. It was so beautiful. The beach that we were at for the photo shoot..." she spoke, following him outside towards his car. "...was amazing. There were so many people there and it was so hot! I especially loved the hotel we were at. It was called the Delano and the room I had was like an...apartment." he sat her things in the trunk and opened the passengers door for her. "Thank you." she sat in, shutting the door afterwards. "It was just very beautiful."

"It couldn't have been as beautiful as you." he flirted. She leaned in, locking lips with his. "Mmm, you have no idea how bad I've missed you. I've never missed a woman like this in my life." he pulled away and conveyed the car to life.

"Does that mean you're going to take me home and make inconceivable love to me?"

"Wow, I like that. Inconceivable." she giggled softly. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. "I'm trying hard not to take you right now."

"Oh!" she just remembered something. "I was watching TV in my room one night and I saw this blond chick on their talking about some book she was coming out with. It was about you and three other guys she slept with. I think her name was Daisy or something like that. Some flower name."

"Oh, yeah." his mood completely changed. "I...I think I remember her." she looked his way, noticing how quickly the tone in his voice switched up. "I actually slept with her on many occasions. She was one of my favorites." she could slowly feel herself getting jealous. "And she gave the best blow job...damn. I could kill for another one of those." immediately, she knew he was being funny. "You know what? Maybe I should come out with a tell-all book about how I gave these women multiple orgasms. How I...played with the kitty kat while they laid there screaming and begging me for more." she looked away, feeling herself getting turned on. He knew what he was doing and he knew he was doing it well.

"You're so evil. I hope you know that." he laughed hysterically. "Just wait till we get home. I'm gonna give you the best B-J you've ever had. And you can write about that."

"Ooh don't talk like that. You're gonna make me stop this car in traffic..." she broke out laughing.
_________

Justin shut his eyes, groaning deeply as Stacy played with his throbbing cock. "You like that, don't you? When I suck it like this?" she slid his shaft in and out of her mouth while stroking him firmly between her hand.

"Oh..." he bit his lip in pleasure.

"Want me to stop?" she teased, watching his eyes flutter open.

"Are you nuts?" he rested his hand on the back of her head as she continued sucking him like a lollypop. "Oh...shit." the faster she stroked him, the faster he was on the verge of cumming. "Not too fast."

"Aw, what's wrong baby? You can't handle it? Hmm?" she continued to suck on the head of his penis where he felt the most pleasure. "Oh yes." she could feel him pulsating intensely and this was a sign that he was about to spill his seed.

"Shit. I'm about to cum." she stimulated him even more rapidly, seconds later watching a white substance shoot out of his penis. "Jesus." he panted heavily as she continually massaged him until there was nothing left. "Wow." she hovered over him, gradually locking lips with his. "Mmm, now that was the best blow job I've ever had. Ha-Ha." she smiled massively, resting her head on his chest.

"Your heart is beating fast."

"Of coarse it is." he slid his hand in her shorts, fondling her round ass. "I just love this ass of yours. It's not too big or too small. It's just perfect." he spoke in her ear.

"And you know what I love about you?" she asked, lifting her head to gaze in his eyes.

"My dick?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"Yes. That and...the way you make me feel." he scrutinized her face closely, realizing how serious she became. "I've become so attached to you and I didn't know what it was at first but...now I've come to realize that it's because of how you treat me. I know we haven't been together for a long time but I feel like we've known each other for years now. I really wanna start getting serious. Don't worry, I'm not talking about marriage or anything like that." she ran her fingers through his hair. "I...I think I'm ready to give you the key to my heart." she spoke, finally meeting eyes with his.

"Really? I mean..." he cleared his throat. "You sure you're ready to put your guard down and let me in?" she smiled sweetly.

"Yes. I wanna start feeling more deeper feelings like...being in love and stuff like that. Only if you're ready for that." she leaned in, kissing him on the lips.

"I'm willing to work on that. And I know we've never been in love before so this will be something new for the both of us. But we have to be upfront and honest with each other. Otherwise, we won't make it." she nodded timidly.

"Okay." he met lips with hers, quickly reversing positions. That way, he'd be on top of her. She watched as he kissed down her tummy, towards the area between her legs. Her heart begin to pound erratically as he removed her shorts, tossing them aside. She just loved when he'd do this because it had to been the best feeling in the world. "Ohh..." she moaned, feeling his warm tongue sweep over her clitoris. "Mmm." he slid her further towards the edge, sucking and licking her desperately. "Shit." her chest heaved in and out of excitement. The way he groomed her and licked her sent her over the edge. "Justin...oh fuck!" she reached out, grasping the sheets firmly between her fingers. If he continued at this pace, she knew she would be exploding in any moment.

An hour later

Justin slipped on his last sneaker and stood up, turning to face Stacy who remained sprawled out on the bed. "Why don't you stop by my place tomorrow. I was taking Justice out for a few items and I was thinking maybe you can join us." she smiled in return.

"I would love that."

"Cool." he ambled towards her bedside. "I'll come pick you up around ten. We can stop and get breakfast on our way to the mall." he leaned in, kissing her on the forehead. "Get some sleep."

"I will. I heart you." he laughed faintly, returning an odd look.

"What does that mean?" he asked, kneeling beside her.

"It means exactly that. I heart you." she pointed to him.

"Okay, when you say that...I'm thinking of the word love." she bit her lip with this interesting look on her face. "Is that what you're trying to say? You love me?"

"Well..." she sat up, folding her legs Indian style. "I don't know. I just know that I really like, LIKE you." he laughed hysterically.

"You're so adorable. I think I understand where you're coming from. You love me. You're just afraid to say that and I totally understand." he pecked her on the lips. "I heart you too." she watched him stand up and head towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"All right." he stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

When he made it home, he quickly ambled towards the kitchen in need for a drink. For some reason, he felt extremely dehydrated and he had a feeling why. After the work out he did with Stacy, he didn't drink anything. He grabbed a bottle water and opened it, gulping it down. "Ahhh." he sighed, taking a moment to enjoy the cold water going down his throat. "That hit the spot."

"Hey." he looked up to gaze at Justice who entered the kitchen with a plate in her hand. "I made Lasagna if you're hungry."

"Great! I'm starving."

"Have a seat. I'll make you a plate." he looked over his shoulder to gaze at her who was preparing a plate for him at the time. "Here." she handed it to him. "Oh!" he watched her hand him a fork from out of the drawer.

"Thank you." he took a seat at the table and begin demolishing the food. "Mmm, this is really good." she watched as he chewed down on the food as if he didn't eat in days. "This was really what I needed. I haven't had a home cooked meal like this in awhile. Thank you."

"Anytime. You thirsty?" he nodded, his eyes following her towards the refrigerator. She sat an empty glass in front of him and poured a portion of fruit punch in it.

"Thank you." he grabbed the glass, taking a few sips of it. His eyes continued watching her as she pranced around the kitchen wearing a very revealing outfit. Why did it feel like she was intentionally trying to turn him on? Cooking him dinner and treating him like he was her husband who just came back home from a long day of work. What was she going to do next? Prepare a nice warm bubble bath for him?

"So, how's Stacy?" he quickly peeled his eyes from off her butt before she noticed him looking in that area. "You did pick her up from the airport, right?"

"Uh, yeah." he answered, taking the last bite out of his food. "She's doing great, actually. She just confessed how much she hearts me. Ahaha."

"What?" she asked, returning this baffled look.

"Um..." he finally looked up to meet eyes with hers, realizing how quick her posture changed. "She said she...hearts me. I guess its another way of saying how much she loves me. She's just afraid of saying that word." he explained.

"I know what that means. I just..." she rested her hand on her hip. "Don't you think it's a little impossible for her to be saying something like that? You guys have only been together for what? Three months now."

"Well yeah, but...you can't really put a length of time on the love word. Did you know that my parents fell in love the moment they met each other. It's just this feeling you get in your bones when you've met this specific person. A feeling you've never felt before. Haven't you ever felt that?" she rolled her eyes, finally meeting eyes with his.

"Yes. I have." he peered deeply in her eyes, having a good feeling who she was referring to.

"And why do I feel like you're talking about me?" she turned around, facing the sink area. "Justice..." he stood up, ambling towards her. "I thought we agreed not to talk about this."

"I know and..." she rubbed her forehead, feeling completely frustrated. "I'm not talking about it. I was just asking how sure can you be."

"As sure as I'm standing here with you." she felt a hand graze her cheek.

"I really like Stacy...a lot. And if you love me like you say you do, you'll try and help me be a better man by not making me do something I would regret. You know how much you mean to me and I think you're using that to taking advantage of the situation. I wanna be here for you and the baby so please don't make things difficult. I just wish we can go back to the way we were when we...pretended like we had no deep feelings for each other."

"Okay, okay." she turned to face him. He took a step back so he wouldn't be so close to her. "I hope you enjoyed dinner. It took me two hours to make."

"I did. I really enjoyed it." she turned, immediately feeling a hand grasp her arm. "You gonna be okay?" she nodded, fighting back the tears begging to escape.

"Of coarse." he released her, watching her head out of the kitchen.

"We're leaving at ten tomorrow. I have to pick up Stacy on our way to the restaurant." she departed the kitchen, not bothering to reply. He then knew that she was a little upset but he wasn't going to chase her and try explaining to her because he knew it would be worthless. No matter what, she was going to feel the way that she did. And he was hoping it didn't get out of hand.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story