A week later, I was thankful that Aimee’s PMSing and period had come and gone. She had apologized for ruining the moment for Matt and I with her text messages, but she didn’t apologize for her words. She still insisted that I needed to really figure some things out before I slept with Matt. I really didn’t see any chance of me sleeping with JC anytime soon, nor ever. Plus, Matt and JC being friends and working on music together, just made this whole situation even more awkward. Yet, was this even a situation? I was pretty sure I was content with Matt and being his girlfriend. Plus, JC was dating Megan. Was there really any reason to shake things up and stir the pot?

I was just excited and happy to finally style the first show of the season for ABDC and I could only hope tonight went smooth. I already had put aside wardrobe for the all the crews labeled with their crew names and the specific sizes for each member. I had also found some possible selections for each judge and had them hanging on racks in the wardrobe room backstage. I just needed for everyone to show up and to make sure that everything looked good and fit on them.

I stood outside in the hallway, across from the door to the wardrobe room and waited to see who was going to appear first. I smiled, as Randy passed by and he waved at me with a warm smile of his own. I could just sense he was happy to be on set and glad to kick off another season of America’s Best Dance Crew. I was happy as well because now I could add this to my resume and gain even more experience. Plus, there was the perk of being around great people, especially JC.

I looked at my watch, still waiting, hoping that someone would show up to be dressed soon. I only had so much time before all the crews and judges had to take their places for the taping. I let out a soft sigh of relief as JC appeared first and I was glad he wasn’t late this time. He was dressed in jeans with just a simple t-shirt on. His hair was a mess and I knew he’d really need to get to hair and makeup as soon as I gave him his new set of clothes.

“Hi.” He simply said with a smile, looking at me.

“Hey, JC.” I smiled in return and opened the door to the room full of clothing. He stepped in right behind me.

“How are things going, honey?” I walked to the rack that had some of my possible selections for JC and shrugged.

“They’re going okay, I guess. It’s still been a little bit of a handful having Aimee around, but Matt is just wonderful.” I glanced up at JC. “How are things with you?”

“Not too shabby. Life’s still pretty good. I’m really glad to get season six started.” I grabbed a shirt off the rack and held it up for JC to see. Right away he shook his head.

“I don’t like that color.” I rolled my eyes and then I found another shirt that was a simple button down, in a light gray shade.

“What about this one?” He didn’t really react one way or another and started looking at the rack himself.

“Where are the sweaters? The awesome jackets? I don’t really see much cool stuff, Ev.” I laughed at him then.

“Seriously? The problem with your last stylist was that she thought it was okay for you to wear grandpa sweaters every week or layer the hell out of your outfit. You don’t need elaborate crazy outfits. I just want you looking classic with simple clothes. You look pretty good even in the most basic of outfits.”

“Hey! I love sweaters.” He cried out and chuckled. “But thanks for the compliment. It’s good to know I look good.”

I shook my head at him, unable to hide a smile. “You’re wearing this light gray button-up. That’s just how it’s going to be this week.”

I watched him peruse the rack again and then he dropped his shoulders in defeat. “Alright, alright. I’ll wear the gray shirt. Can I keep my jeans on though?”

I nodded my head. “Sure. You can keep your jeans on.”

He seemed pretty satisfied with my answer and I didn’t have a problem letting him get a little of his way.

“Am I done already then?” He asked, holding the shirt up to himself.

I shook my head, knowing I wanted him to add a tie. He needed something to complement the light gray of the shirt and I knew a tie would be a great accessory, as well as add to his sexy sophistication. I almost felt wrong thinking about how much sexier a tie made JC look.

“I’ve got to give you a tie.” He groaned softly.

“Do I have to?” I nodded my head then, grabbing a couple off a table.

“Yes, you do. I’m the stylist here, buddy.” He rolled his eyes at me then and he grabbed a tie out of my hand.

“Oohhh…yellow. I think I’ll wear it.” I cringed seeing the yellow beside the gray shirt.

“Eww…no. I shouldn’t have grabbed that one. It looks ugly with the shirt.” JC chuckled.

“Even more reason for me to wear it.” I shot him daggers with my eyes and then reached for the tie, trying to yank it from his hand.

“Stop being a brat, Chasez.” He chuckled some more and raised his arm high into the air so I couldn’t reach the yellow tie.

“Don’t insult my choices, Monroe.” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on, JC. You know the yellow tie doesn’t go with the shirt. Please drop it and take this one instead.” I held out a dark charcoal tie instead, which was a way better complement to the light gray of the shirt.

He contemplated it for a moment, looking back and forth between the charcoal and yellow ties, before finally switching ties with me. I smiled, as soon as the yellow tie was back in my hand, knowing I had won that battle. I didn’t want Randy firing me already because I couldn’t match colors properly. I needed JC to look good at all times.

“I’ll wear the charcoal tie because I value you as a stylist and you’re paid to do this.” JC remarked and then held it along with the shirt. “Plus, you might just know what you’re talking about.”

“Thanks, JC. So nice to know you believe in my skills.” I grinned and then he smirked.

“And you’re forgiven for the grandpa sweater comment.” I chuckled.

“Good. I didn’t want you forever mad at me about that. I promise you that you will look so much better this season, that no one will make any fun of your outfits.”

“Awesome.” He grinned and then started stepping over to the door. “Am I done now?”

“Well yeah..I guess so. Just go back to your trailer and make sure the shirt really does fit.”

“Will do.” I watched him reach for the door handle then and twist it.

“Wait…JC…” His head snapped back and he looked at me.

“Huh?” I didn’t know what came over me, but I was just really curious and wasn’t sure if I’d get to ask him later.

“So did Megan ever end up baking cookies for you?” He smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, she made the ones I bought at Whole Foods. They were pretty delicious.”

“That’s good. You didn’t gain any weight did you?” He chuckled.

“Nope. Not an ounce.” I stepped closer to him and let out a soft sigh.

“She doesn’t monitor everything you eat, does she?”

“No, of course not. She’s just a bit of a health nut, but she’s not making me turn vegan or anything.”

“Okay, good. I just don’t want you changing you for a girl.” He shook his head.

“Not gonna happen, honey. Don’t worry about that.” I hoped he was right and nodded.

“I’ll try not to.”

“Just don’t worry, okay?”

“Okay, but why does she call you by your real name?” I wasn’t sure if I should’ve even asked, but seeing as it had rubbed me the wrong way, I wanted some sort of an answer.

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know…I guess she just doesn’t like calling me by two letters.”

I wasn’t a big fan of that answer and I still wasn’t so sure about Megan. I sensed something about her that just didn’t sit right with me. Yet, it bothered me that I still cared so much about this even after I was trying to stop caring.

“Oh…okay.” I mustered up a smile.

“Is that it or do you have more to this inquisition?” JC asked with a smirk.

“No, no…that’s it. Sorry. I was just being nosy.”

“It’s okay. Well I better get to trailer and get ready for the show.” He opened the door all the way then. “I’ll catch you after the show.”

“Sure.” I gave him a small wave and then watched the door close behind him.

I really wanted later to come already, seeing as I had to give everyone else their outfits still. Plus, even as much as I tried to deny it, every second with JC was better than the minutes without him.


A little while later, after Lil Mama and D-Trix, along with all of the dancers had received their wardrobe for the night, the show was about to begin taping and I decided to just stay backstage. I had promised to call Mathew as well, seeing as he wanted to know how it all went for me.

So, I found his number in my phone and waited for him to pick up. He answered after a couple rings and I could just tell he was smiling on the other line.

“Hey, sweet girl.” Matt’s voice was smooth in my ear. “I was waiting for your call. How did styling going tonight?”

“Hi, handsome.” I couldn’t help, but to smile as I spoke to him “It went pretty good. JC was a brat for a second and Lil Mama is in her own world of fashion, but nothing I couldn’t handle. I’m pretty content with how it all went.”

He chuckled. “JC can be a character, that’s for sure. I’m glad that everything went well. I’ll have to watch the episode when it airs.”

“Yeah, then you can tell everyone that your girlfriend did the awesome styling.”

“Of course. I’m lucky to have a girlfriend with an amazing eye for fashion.”

“Good. I’m glad you appreciate what you’ve got.” I really did appreciate his words, feeling like he truly cared and didn’t take me for granted.

“I do appreciate you, Ev. Your talent and just you…being in my life is very much appreciated.”

“Ditto, Morrison, ditto.” There was a brief moment of silence and then Matt’s voice broke it.

“I was thinking…after you’re finished tonight, that you could come to my place again. What do you think?” I twisted a lock of my hair in thought, not sure if I was up for it, but then realized I did want to see my boyfriend. Even if I was tired and got to his place late, I wanted to see him.

“Yeah, that sounds good. You be ready for me, Matthew.” He chuckled.

“Oh…I’ll be ready for you. I can’t wait. Just call me when you’re on your way.”

“Okay. I will.”

“Good. I’ll see you later, Everly. I want to quick finish up something before you get here.”

“Alright. I’ll see you later, Matt.” I heard the line go dead and then closed my phone.

Once the show wrapped up and the taping had fully concluded, I waited in the wardrobe room to gather all the clothing back from everyone after they changed out of it. As the dancers started showing up with their outfits, I could see just how tired some of them were and even noticed some of them dripping with sweat. It was always nice to see people working hard and putting their all into whatever they were passionate about. I sensed it already from all of these dancers and decided I’d sit in the audience for the next show.

As I got all of the crews’ outfits squared away, Lil Mama and D-Trix appeared as well, and I had them just drop their stuff on a table for me. All I needed still was the shirt and tie from JC and then I could have everything taken care of for the night.

I tapped my foot, waiting on him to show up. I wasn’t sure what was taking him longer than everyone else and hoped he didn’t get stopped backstage for an interview already. I also hoped he didn’t have Megan in his trailer and was currently having fun with her.

When he finally came through the door, I sighed in relief, and then took him in. He had changed into the t-shirt he had had on earlier. He also didn’t look like he’d been making out with anyone, so that was a plus.

“What took you so long?” I asked, eyeing him curiously.

“Sorry.” He held out the gray shirt and the charcoal tie. “I checked my phone as soon as we wrapped up and I had an urgent message from Megan. I had to call her back.”

“Oh. Is everything okay? Is she alright?” I tried to show concern in my voice, even though it was a little hard to do.

I took the shirt and tie from him and he gave me a response. “Yeah, she’s fine. She totally forgot to tell me about a trip she had planned and wasn’t sure if she should still go, since she’s suppose to catch a redeye. I told her not to worry about it and that I could handle the rest of the week without her.”

“Ahh….where’s she going?”

“To Vegas for some health convention thingy. Don’t really know all the details. She’ll be back Saturday or Sunday.”

“Better enjoy all the junk food that you can while she’s gone.” I smirked, nicely laying the tie back onto the table it had been on.

He laughed. “Double-stuffed Oreos, here I come!”

“Now that’s the spirit, JC.” I smiled and hung up the gray shirt and then I scanned over the room. Everything was in order for the most part and I knew I was ready to head out.

“I try. So you heading home now?” I shook my head at him.

“No, I’m actually going to Matt’s. He called during taping and invited me.” JC’s lips pursed into a huge smile.

“Oh really? You and Matt are really digging each other, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I suppose we are.” I tossed him a sheepish grin.

“When I was working with Matt a couple days ago, he was totally gushing about you and I had to reel him in. He wasn’t focusing on the music that well.” I blushed then.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize I was occupying his mind like that.”

“It’s fine, Ev. I like seeing you two happy and in a relationship. You’re two of the nicest, most genuine people I know. It just fits.”

“Thanks, JC. That means a lot.” I stared up into his blue eyes and they twinkled back at me.

“Well you need to get over to Matt’s and I just want to get home.” JC clapped his hands together. “So if I don’t hear from you earlier, I’ll see you here same time next week.”

I nodded. “I’ll be here. Have a good night, Chasez.”

“You too, Monroe. Later, honey.”

I watched JC exit the room and then a moment later, left myself.


When I arrived at Matt’s place, I was happy to see him and he did look delicious when he answered the door. He was wearing some jeans and a blue button up shirt. His hair also wasn’t as curly as usual and the scent of his cologne was rather intoxicating.

“Sit down on the couch and get comfy, sweet lady.” Matt pecked my lips and ushered me into the living room, before stepping into the kitchen.

“I’ve got some wine. You want some?” I nodded.

“I’ll take a glass.” He filled one up for me and then he joined me on the couch.

I took the glass of wine and I sipped some of the red liquid. “Thanks. This is good after a long evening. I’m glad you asked me to come over.”

Matt smiled. “I’m glad you could come.”

I sipped more wine and smiled, scooting closer to him. He slid his arm around me and I felt his head rest against mine.

“So how was your day?” I asked, knowing he was having a busy schedule with everything that was going on.

“I did a photo shoot and I also memorized my lines for the next episode of Glee. All in all it was a good day. Though my night just got better with you being here.” He answered and I couldn’t help, but to blush.

“Such a sweet talker, Morrison.” I pecked his cheek and set my glass of wine on his coffee table, before cuddling into him more.

“It’s just the truth.” He chuckled and squeezed me tighter in his embrace. Then I felt a kiss upon my forehead and I smiled.

“So can you share with me any Glee spoilers?” He scoffed playfully.

“So that’s why you’re dating me?! Just to get dirt on Glee.” I chuckled.

“Come on…you have to be able to tell me something….”

“Well I can tell you that they’re letting me perform “Still Got Tonight”. The song I did with Kris Allen for my album. It’s going to be on the season finale.”

“That’s awesome!” I squealed in delight.

“I know. It’s a real great opportunity.” I turned my head and put a small kiss to Matt’s lips.

“It really is. People will see you can create great music outside of Glee.” He grinned at me and then grabbed my cheeks, before pressing another kiss to my lips.

I could taste his own wine that he’d sipped upon his lips and it made kissing even better. I moaned softly as he continued to kiss me, not letting me free from his affection. I moved my hands to the back of his head, letting them gently run through his hair. I felt his own hands move from my face and up the back of the blouse I had on. I felt little tingles upon my lower back from his fingertips.

The passion and chemistry between us was growing even stronger and I knew these kissing sessions were becoming more heated and intense. I tried to just go with the flow, not wanting to pull away. What was happening between Matt and I wasn’t suppose to be scary and was a step in the right direction of my love life. I could just feel in his kiss that he was crazy about me and I needed someone who truly was crazy about me.

I felt Matt pull his lips away for a brief second as he gasped for air, which allowed me to take my own breath. I smiled at him, just before he moved his lips back upon mine and started kissing me even deeper. I moved my lips with his, feeling a sweet sensation from the way our lips meshed. I had felt the sensation each time and it was something I loved. It was a sure sign that we had sparks between us and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I yelped as I clung onto Matt harder, feeling him push me back upon the cushions of the couch. I hadn’t expected the gesture and was surprised, but enjoyed the weight of him upon me, as he lay his lean body on top of me. It had been awhile since I’d had a man on top of me and it felt even better than when it had been Trevor. Something about Matt made everything about my past relationship seem so wrong and I was glad that he was opening my eyes.

“You’re so beautiful.” I heard Matt gasp, as he looked down at me. I looked up at him and his lips were swollen, but he was smiling.

“Thanks.” I breathed softly and hen ran a hand over his smooth cheek. “You’re beautiful yourself.”

“I can’t be beautiful. I’m a guy.” He chuckled and I shook my head.

“A guy can be beautiful and you are.” He accepted the fact then and once again, pressed his lips upon mine.

My hands slid to his waist and they crept up the hem of his shirt, rubbing the skin of his lower back gently. I felt him press his body even harder against mine and situate himself between my legs then. I moved my legs to loosely wrap around him and once I did I realized just what kind of position we were in. It was pretty intimate and if my legs were a tad higher around his waist, we’d be in perfect position to make love, if we were indeed unclothed. It startled me for a moment even though I was enjoying the closeness.

“Ya know what?” Matt sighed softly as he pressed a kiss upon my neck. “I’m liking this position, but I don’t think this couch is all that great right now for this.”

I couldn’t help, but to smirk. “Oh yeah? So then where shall we move to?”

“Give me a second. Stay right here.” I noticed he didn’t answer my specific question and just let him get off of me, so that he could go do whatever he had in mind.

“You want to sleep over? Can you sleep over?” Matt asked, after he stood up and walked toward the hallway.

“Sure, I wouldn‘t mind sleeping over.” I tossed him a smile and he nodded.

“Good. That’s what I like to hear. Just give me a moment.”

I remained on the couch, laying there, waiting for Matt to finish whatever he was up to. I had noticed he’d stepped into his bedroom and I wondered if that was a telling sign. Maybe he had flowers or some romantic music to set up. Maybe he wanted to change out of his clothes into pajamas. I wasn’t sure, but I wondered if we’d end up making out again and putting our hands all over each other. His bed was bigger than the couch after all.

I listened for Matt’s voice and once I heard it, he was calling for me to join him in the bedroom. I wasn’t sure what I’d walk into, if anything, but I did hear some music as I stood up from the couch. I made my way down the hall to his bedroom and I peeked inside. My breathing hitched at the sight before me. Nathaniel’s words about Matt’s body came flooding back to me and my friend was definitely right.

Matthew sat upon the middle of his bed with his button-up shirt open. All the buttons were un-buttoned and his defined chest and abs were in view to admire. It was my first glimpse at what he was really working with and I was more than impressed. He really was fit and I could easily imagine running my fingers along the grooves of his abs. I stepped inside of the room and smiled, joining Matt on the bed.

“So this is what you needed a moment for? To unbutton your shirt for me?” He chuckled at my words and pressed a remote to make the volume of the music louder.

“Well I had to set the mood with music, unbutton my shirt, toss some laundry into the hamper, and also grab a couple more items.” I nodded my head, smirking at his answer.

I felt him pull me against him and then press a kiss to my lips. I relaxed into it and kissed his lips in return as I wrapped my arms around him. I could taste something minty and figured he had quickly freshened his breath as well. I sensed that he didn’t want to disappoint and wanted me to really get into the romantic mood.

“My bed is bigger than the couch.” He murmured against my lips and he surprised me again, by tackling me against the mattress. It felt so comfortable under me and I chuckled.

“I figured that out myself.” My eyes caught his as I stared up at him, as his body hovered over mine. I looked away a brief second later and my eyes landed upon his nightstand. It was then that I noticed two items that I hadn’t seen when I first came into the room. One was a small package that had to be filled with a condom and the other was a small bottle of massage oil. I suddenly wasn’t so sure about this and I looked back at Matt, to see he’d taken his shirt off all the way. It lay upon the floor now and I sensed that he wasn’t wanting to just repeat what we’d been doing on the couch. He wanted to move another step forward and actually take our relationship there. He was hoping I would want to sleep with him, in the sexual sense.

I sighed, realizing as much as I wanted to go there with a guy again and didn’t want to disappoint Matt, that I just couldn’t have sex with him yet. I wanted to sleep over and I wanted the closeness, but I just couldn’t get that close yet. I wanted it to be more special and more natural and not just Matt throwing it at me, rearing to go without my same desire for it.

“Something wrong?” Matt asked, shaking me out of my small revelry.

I tried to smile, but then realized I couldn’t fake one. “It’s just…..I thought we weren’t going there just yet.”

“Going where?”

I pointed at the condom and massage oil. “There. I mean why else would you be undressing yourself and have a condom laying out.”

He ran a hand over his face then and sighed. “I was just being hopeful.”

“I know, but….as much as I’m enjoying what we have between us and am feeling some strong feelings, I can’t go there just yet, Matt. Just because you’re my boyfriend now doesn’t mean you automatically can have sex with me. I’m not that…kind of girl.”

He nodded his head slowly then and I could see that he was regretful. “Okay. I’m sorry. I know you’re a different kind of girl, Everly, and I shouldn’t be trying to rush anything with you. I just can’t help that you look so good all the time.”

I couldn’t help, but to chuckle softly. “I’m sorry. I’ll try to start being less attractive.”

“No..no. Don’t do that. I just need to control myself and give you a little more time.”

“Thanks.” I sat up and placed a kiss upon Matt’s cheek. “Thank you for understanding.”

“You’re welcome. It’s the least I can do for you, Ev.” I nodded and then stood up from his bed and made my way to the doorway.

“I think it might be better for me to go home and sleep there.” Matt tossed me a sympathetic look.

“I killed the mood, didn’t I?” I waved him off with my hand.

“I just don’t want there to be anymore pressure tonight, nor do I want to be temptation in your bed right now.”

“Yeah, I should probably cool down and give you your space.”

I gave him a smile. “Don’t beat yourself up over this. You’re an amazing guy, Matt.”

He smiled. “Thanks. I just hope we can get together again soon.”

“Of course we can. You’re my boyfriend still. I’m actually available to do something later in the week. So I’ll call you or you can call me, handsome.”

“Sounds good to me.” He stepped over to me and pecked my cheek. Then he took my hand and he lead me through the hallway and over to the door.

“Well, sleep good and have sweet dreams.” Matt said as he opened the door for me and I nodded.

“I will and you too. Everything’s going to be just fine.” I pecked his lips ever so gently and then a second later, the door closed behind me.


I made it to my car and as I settled into the drivers’ seat, I realized that I could’ve been easy and just given into my boyfriend. Yet, I didn’t want to complicate things just yet and I still wanted to feel even more secure with our relationship. I wouldn’t feel great about having sex with him, only for us to break-up in a week. Not that I expected that to happen, but still.

I pulled my phone out of my purse, remembering I had turned it off while I was with Matt. I waited for it to turn on again and noticed I had a couple missed calls after it loaded up. All the missed calls were from Lila and I really didn’t have a clue why she had tried to contact me. Plus, it was pretty late now, a little after midnight. Though I decided I’d return her call, since she didn’t leave a message. I waited for the call to go through and for her to pick up.

“Hello? Everly?” Her voice came through the other line.

“Yeah, it’s me, Lila. What’s up?” I asked, curiously.

“I’ve been trying to get in contact with you for like the past hour or so. Where are you?”

“I was with Matt. I’m just leaving his place now. What’s so important?”

“I found out that something happened at JC’s house and I’m actually in New York visiting family right now. Otherwise I’d go over there and check on him.”

I felt my heart drop, not sure if I even heard her right. “What do you mean something happened at JC’s? Is he alright?”

“Summer called me and she said the police were at his house and apparently someone stole a bunch of music equipment or something other. She thought they broke into one of his cars, as well. She was a little sketchy on the details. You know her...she can be an airhead.”

I sighed and then asked again, deeply concerned. “Okay…but is JC alright?”

“I think so, but he might be a little shaken up. He called Summer after he called the police. She was going to go over there, but JC told her he didn’t want her to.”

I was relieved that JC wasn’t harmed in the incident that had occurred at his house, but was confused as to why Lila wanted me to go over there if he had told Summer to not come over.

“So then why do you want me to check on him, Lila?” She chuckled.

“ ‘Cause I know his girlfriend was leaving town tonight and he really shouldn’t be alone right now. Plus when I called your apartment, Aimee picked up and we started talking about Matt and JC. It’s a fascinating dilemma, girl. We both know that you have feelings for JC and he probably wouldn’t expect for you to show up. So why not just go double check that he’s alright for your sake and mine.”

I really was concerned about JC, not knowing all the details of what had really gone down. I did want to see with my own eyes that he was unharmed, seeing as I had just seen him a few hours earlier in perfect health. Plus, it would make me feel good to be the one there for him.

“Yeah, I’ll go over there. Just wish me luck that he opens the door and lets me in.”

“He’ll let you in, Everly. You’re one of the least annoying friends he’s got and you know he secretly wants someone to be with him tonight. He acts like a tough guy, but is really a softy inside.”

“I know…I know.” I sighed and started my car finally. “I’m going to drive over to JC’s right now. You enjoy the rest of your time in New York.”

“Thanks, Ev. Let me know that he’s truly okay. I’ll see you when I get back. Bye.”

“Bye, Lila.” I heard her hang up then and I began to drive away from Matt’s and on toward JC’s.


When I made it all the way past Sunset Boulevard and up the Hollywood hills to JC’s house, I was glad to see that there were no longer any police cars and the lights were all turned on in the house. I saw JC’s Mercedes parked on the driveway and I pulled up behind it, killing the engine immediately. I stepped out of my car then and slowly followed the pathway to his front door, being cautious since I really didn’t know what had just happened. Once I stood right outside his door, I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. I waited a few moments and he didn’t answer. I didn’t hear any noise inside the house either. So, I tried the door bell again and finally, after another couple minutes of waiting, the front door slowly opened.

I noticed two blue eyes and a head of dark hair peek from the side of the door and then his face came into full view as he realized it was me. He opened the door all the way and gave me a confused look.

“What are you doing here, Ev?” I sighed in relief, noticing that he was wearing a hoodie and some sweat pants. He also looked to be all in one piece.

“Lila called me because Summer called her about someone breaking into your house tonight. So I came to check on you.”

“Yeah, they got a lot of stuff and I even came face to face with the dude. He got into my car too. It was crazy shit, but you didn’t have to come over here.”

“Yeah, well…someone needed to check on you.” He rolled his eyes. “People do care about you.”

“It wasn’t really necessary.”

“Whatever…I’m here. So just suck it up, Chasez. Let me inside.” He stepped away from the door and allowed me to walk into his home, Then he shut the door behind me and locked it up.

I looked at him then as we stood in the foyer and his eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a couple moments, until I just finally gave into the urge I had and wrapped my arms around him. I hugged him like I had never hugged him before and rested my head against his chest. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me, as well, and his body relaxed. I heard him let out a deep sigh and I knew he really was glad to have someone by his side right now.

“Thank you for coming, Everly.” He whispered and I felt him kiss the top of my head, as I continued to hold onto him.

“Anything for you, JC.” I whispered in return, meaning those words whole-heartedly.





Chapter End Notes:
I'll try and have another update as soon as I can! Been a little busy and have a busier work week ahead of me.

Incomplete
harmonysparkle is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Hold My Heart also liked 126 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc producerjc