Justin is just like honey.

Sweet.

He was always a hopeless romantic. Roses. Chocolates. Love notes. He'd have some way to surprise me every day. I honestly don't know how he does it. He could be in Europe and I'd wake up one morning and find a note from him, written in the sloppy letters that could only be his.

He's natural too. Just like honey. Never tainted or artificial.

He's never fake. Always real. No matter what the media thinks of him, he's just Justin. Two mansions, eight cars, five harleys, and a yacht. But he would trade it in for his family. No matter what, they come first. He could be invited to P. Diddy's all white party, and would rather go home and sing Barney songs with his little brother. He never changes. Justin will always be that little white kid from Millington. You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy.

But his love making was really like honey. . .

It was thick, smooth, and good to the last sticky drop. I guess I ended up lucky. The Lord knows that his honey loving is hard to find. It's a bit of Heaven. The sensation he gives me sends a shiver up and down my spine and it's been so long since I felt that way.

"What are you thinking about?" I smile at the sound of his gentle tone and my eyes wander up his body before resting on his blue eyes. I could see the curiosity in them and I wondered how many women could honestly say their man is interested in what's on their minds. I used to think that men had zero interest in what was going on in their significant other's head, but Justin proved me wrong.

"Nothing," I sighed, "Just stuff. . ." I trail off as Justin's fingertips lazily dragged against my shoulder, slowly easing the white sheet down.

"What stuff?" He smiles as he uncovers more of my brown skin from his gentle blanket tugging. Cool air hits me and I shiver slightly from the change in temperature.

"Stuff about you, I guess. . ." I shyly mumble my words as his eyes light up and a mischievous grin replaces his childlike smile.

"What stuff about me?" I chuckle lightly as his cocky demeanor comes into play. He loves it when I think about him.

"Nothing dirty, you freak." He raises a brow and gives me a look.

"Bullshit," he dismisses, "But I'll let it go." I secretly get turned on the moment his tongue glides over his lips. His pretty pink lips could work wonders.

"Why is it bull?" I asked, "Every time I think of you, it doesn't mean it's dirty."

"I know," he says softly as his smirk now emerges, "But if it was a dirty thought, that would mean you're horny. Which would make sex a definite option right about now." He laughs at his own words, and I marvel at how beautiful he is in the simple moment. His perfect teeth. The way his eyes crinkle on the sides and the way the faint appearance dimples can be seen, but only when you're close enough. . .

And I'm close. Maybe five inches away from him. He's lying on his side, his head propped up on his hand. I'm on my side too, facing toward him. I'm laying down though, somewhat tucked beneath his form. I can smell the soap on his skin and the see the freckles dancing along his shoulders. I watch his Adam's apple bob up and down as he laughs and I'm tempted to kiss the sensitive skin of his neck.

He loves it when I do that.

"I never said I wasn't horny." I blurt the words out before I really think about them and Justin stares down at me with a familiar spark up in his eyes.

"So, you are horny?" I get the urge to answer him with a physical gesture by attacking his body with hot kisses, but I bit my bottom lip instead and shrugged.

"I never said that either." He lays there for a moment, searching my eyes for something. A lopsided grin now spreads across his face. I finally realize how many smiles he has.

"You don't have to say it," he tells me smugly, "You want me." I wish he didn't look so good, maybe I wouldn't have to lie.

"I don't want you." Lying was never my strong suit and Justin knows this all too well. I can feel the warmth of his hand creep beneath the sheets and rest on my thick thigh.

"I beg to differ." His tone is oozing with sex and I can't tell you how good it was to feel his hand slip in-between my legs. I open them slightly to give him better access and he takes in the best way possible, running his long fingers over my folds. I'm on my back in a matter of seconds as his fingers slip inside, but never penetrate. Instead, they rest on clit and gently rub my sensitive bud.

The softness of his lips falls onto my mouth. His butterfly kisses are short and sweet, telling me he was going to take it slow. Every part of me tensed up the moment he gently squeezed my swollen clit between his fingers. I could already feel my stomach twist in an orgasmic knot and I silently cursed myself for being so weak. Justin slips a finger through my opening and I nearly lose my mind.

"Mmm. . ." I moan as Justin's middle finger pumps inside of me and his thumb continues its circular motions around my pleasure spot. I can feel his warm breath across my lips as his mouth hovers over mine. Our eyes meet for a moment before I look away, feeling the sensation of my impending orgasm.

But then it stops.

Justin abruptly removes his hand before I get there and I'm tempted to scream in frustration. I can feel the bed shift around me. Justin's climbing in between my legs, settling comfortably. I tremble as the blanket lifts up, allowing the cool air to hit my skin.

He leans down over my face, the tip of his nose grazes my own and I look up at him. It seems as though he's thinking. Hopefully, he's coming up with different ways to get me back on my natural high. He gives me a playful smile before running his tongue over my bottom lip. I never get a chance to initiate a kiss because he's already moving down my face, kissing every spot on my neck and shoulders.

I loved the way he went from kisses to nips and licks. The interchangeable combinations only added to the fire that was surging through my body. He always had a way with that mouth of his. . .

He's licking again. Trailing his tongue down beneath my navel and dangerously close to my heat. My body instantly shivers in anticipation as he blows over the wetness.

Teasing had always been his specialty, but right now, it was becoming a nuisance. I wanted to feel him. I needed to have him in any way possible, and he knew that.

My hand ran through his short curls and I gently pressed him forward. He realizes my intention and gently moves my hand away as he kisses a path down my thighs. I look down at him and watch as he finally places his lips against me. His tongue glides down between my folds and swirls over my clit. I lick my lips as he continues his actions throughout my inner walls.

I'm so wet that you could hear it in the silence of the room, aside from my heavy panting. Justin doesn't seem to mind, and I'm too far gone to care. Justin gently bit down on me and I groaned loudly. He slipped his fingers inside of me and continued to taste my juices with his skillful tongue. My hand clamped down on my left breast and I began to knead it softly. I couldn't see him through my closed eyes, but I could feel Justin's gaze on me.

"You like that, baby?" Justin asked in a husky tone. He didn't really need to ask. My cries of pleasure were more than enough to let him know what he was doing to me.

"You're doing it so good. . ." I breathed as he pumped faster, obviously turned on my breathy words. My orgasm had hit a standstill and my body ached for him. I wanted to feel him inside of me.

He must've read my mind. A moment later, he was making his way up to me. Justin's mouth hungrily covered mine, his tongue exploring every crevice it had to offer. My hands rested on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

Did I mention his kisses were just like honey?

We pull away from each other, both of us taking a gasp for air before Justin dives into the crook of my neck. His tongue ran over my flesh and the sexy stubble on his cheek rubbed against my neck and face. I loved knowing he was that close. Hearing him pant into my ear and feeling his sticky skin pressed against mine only added to the anticipation for my climax.

Justin was just as ready as I was to move onto the next and final step. His erection was an obvious sign and the way it rubbed against my thigh made me want him even more. So, you can imagine the anxiousness that came over me when Justin halted his kissing actions to position himself at my opening. The heat of his penis radiated through my body when he penetrated my tight canal.

The throbbing of his erection seemed to have resounded in my head as we took a moment to bask in the sensation we were sharing. A soft whimper escaped my lips as Justin finally began to glide into me, gently bucking his hips into mine.

The sheer intimacy of the moment was something that couldn't be touched or imitated. It was something only Justin and I could share. With every thrust, we become closer. The deeper he goes, the more my heart races as it swells with love for him. He made me feel beautiful and I couldn't ask for more.

"Oh god. . ." I heave as he quickens his pace and causes the bed to creak beneath our moving weight. My eyes open and I look over him. His eyes are closed and his breathing is becoming more and more ragged. My nails grip into his side as he changes his speed to slow and hard.

Now this was just like honey. The way his hips moved with ease, in and out. His thrusts were so thick and smooth. I lick my lips and bit down on them as the warmth of my peak doubled over in my stomach, causing my skin to sensitize. Everything touching me seemed to please me. Justin's skin. The sheets on the bed. The air in the room. My body was on fire and I was almost there.

"Come for me. . ." Justin breathed. My hand gripped the sheets and the other pressed against the small of Justin's back as went deeper and faster. I tried to hold on, but his movements were tempting to succumb to. The contractions of my walls squeezed against his moving erection before holding on so tight that I was surprised that he could still move.

My violent orgasm ruptured from deep inside of my passion and I called his name in my hazy state of mind. It didn't take long for Justin to release. He laid down next to me, not wanting to crush me beneath his weight. I turned onto my side, intertwining my leg with his as he pulled me close. He draped his arm over my side and offered me a sleepy smile.

"I love you," he mumbled softly. My hand gently wiped away the sweat that lined his forehead as my eyes ran over his soft features.

"I love you too," I whispered. His eyes drooped down in a sleepy daze and could feel mine doing the same before they finally closed. I just had to be in heaven. . .

Because he's just like honey.

Completed
Timberlake is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Honey also liked 275 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story