Author's Chapter Notes:

Jazzy gets out of classes around two and spends two hours a day for about 2 1/2 school weeks after school to complete her baby-sitting certification courses.

She has been talking to Nick, his family, *NSYNC, and their families. She's even met Johnny. She's kept in touch with her friends and family back home better.

She's gotten alot better at texting. She can send text summarizing her day within a few minutes and handle texting Nick, JC and Justin at the same time.

She's maintaing an A- avg in her classes. She asks for off record avgs from her professors every Friday. She loves to see her avg stay around an A- because it's a confidence boost for her.

*EDITED*

I managed to finish my certification in just under 3 weeks, get and maintain an A- average, keep in touch with everyone, remember 3 birthdays (Nick, Joey and Justin's), and it's the Sunday before I leave. I still have no clue where I'm going in a few days. Wait, how many days is it before I leave? I pull out my personal calender and check. TWO DAYS? The days just flew by. Ma handed me a passport, but forgot to tell me why I'm gonna need it. All I hear is that I'm going to love it and go to my first concert with Justin, Chris, JC, Joey, and Lance. All I have to do is make it through the next day and I fly or boat to where Lynn, Andi and the guys are. Ma has given me so many chores lately that I haven't had time to do anything but my homework and listen to my tapes on my Walkman. I'm exhausted, which means early bedtime for me. Please, God, make the next two days fly by like the past three and a half weeks.

~~~

It's Tuesday morning and yes, the past day and a half have flown by. Thank you, God! Karen has Ma and I sitting at the island counter in her kitchen. She has to give me the tickets so I can get to where the boys are. My flight leaves later today (Ma said I'm flying there last night) and Karen waited for Tyler and Heather to leave for school. I've been packed for this trip for the past day and a half. Yes, I'm excited. Karen hands me an envelope and I open it as fast as I can without destroying what may be inside it. "AHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm flying to Sweden?" I look at my return ticket and freak out even more. "I FLY BACK FROM PARIS?" I let out an ear-piercing squeal/shriek. "Thank you, Ma. Thanks, Karen. Thanks, Roy." I hug each one as I say thanks. I look at the times on the tickets, more so at the one I use today. I leave at 7 tonight and land in Stockholm around 1:07a, Orlando time. I do the math, having already figured out that it's six hours ahead of us. I figure I'll be in Stockholm around 7a. I'm calming down but I'm so happy. I can't wait. OMG! I look at my cell phone for the time (a habit I've form since getting it) to find out it's already 1p. Heather and Tyler are gonna be excited for me. I have the biggest, dopiest grin on my face and I don't care.

Ma snaps her figers in my face. I look at her and she hugs me. "Now, there are rules for this trip."

"Ok."
"You are to stay with Lynn, Josh, Joey, Chris or James at ALL times. You have to behave. You have to follow their schedule. You have to call me everyday, even if it's just a message on the machine saying you're fine. You fly back out here early the 17th from Paris. It'll still be the 16th here. You have to bring a trinket home from each country you visit. You have to make sure to do your school work as well. You have to have some fun while you're there and take tons of pictures."

"Ok, Ma."

"Go ahead and call them." She can see I keep looking at my cell phone, wanting to call josh and the guys.

I pick up the phone and quickly call JC. "Hello?" After three rings he answers.

"I'M MEETING YOU IN STOCKHOLM!"

"Ow. First off, calm down. Second, repeat that without screaming it."

"I'm meeting you in Stockholm. You have to be at the airport there around 7a."

"We know. The bus will be there. Lance and Lynn will be grabbing you and your luggage from there. The rest of us will most likely still be asleep."

"Wusses. Figures. I'm so excited. Wait, Lance said something about seeing my first few concerts with you guys and having VIP treatment. Who am I gonna see?"

"You're going to see, meet and hang out with *NSYNC."
"Are they cool guys? Or chicks?"

"They're cool guys."

"I guess that's cool."

"You're probably about ready to bounce off the walls with excitement."

"Oh, yeah. Are we following these guys around?"
"Something like that."

"This is gonna be soo cool." Karen looks at me like I need to chill out.

"You act like you're meeting celebrities."

"Not why I'm so excited. I'm more excited about spending time with you guys and seeing a few foreign countries."

He laughs. "What about seeing your first few concerts?"

"That too."
"Well, one of us will call you later to make sure you're alive. When does your plane leave?"

I look at the ticket and the microwave across the kitchen from me. "It leaves in 4 hours, 45minutes."

"We'll try to call before then."
"Ok. Thanks, guys."

"You're welcome. Talk to you later or when you get here. Sleep on the plane."

"Ok."
"Bye."

"Bye." I hang up with JC and call Nick.

It rings four times. "Hey, Jazz."

"I'm going to Stockholm."

"That's cool. When are you going?"

"I leave seven my time tonight. I get there around 7a. I'll be traveling with my friends."

"That's awesome. I wish I could meet you sooner."

"Well, I fly out of Paris early the 17th. Ticket says I leave Paris around 9a. If I'm right, I'll be landing in Orlando just before noon."

"That's funny because our flight stops in Paris to pick up more passengers around 8:45 in the morning that day and then lands in 'Lando just before noon."

"If you spot me, say something. If I spot you, I'll let you know."

"Alrighty then."

"I'm gonna let you go so I can make sure I have everything."

"It'd be so funny if our seats were next to each other."

"Yeah. Text me."

"Ok. Later."

"Later."

~~~

I've talked to Nick and JC, hung out with Tyler and Heather, and NOW I'm on my way to the airport for my flight to Stockholm. I know why Ma let me spend Tuesday night over the Carter Clan's. I love what she does just to make me happy. I couldn't stop hugging and thanking Ma. I'm scared of flying, planes and heights. The guys better realize how much they mean to me. I'm hugging my mom good-bye. I'm scared and nervous, but I know the guys are waiting for me in Stockholm. "I'll call you when I land, Ma. I love you."

"Ok, don't forget. I love you too. Remember to have fun and take alot of pictures."

"I will." She kisses me on the cheek and my flight is called over the intercom. "That's me." She nods and watches me board the plane, knowing my nerves are on end and I'm scared outta my mind. JC spent the past hour and a half reassuring me that I'm gonna be just fine and the plane won't crash, there's nothing bad that will happen, and I'm completely safe. Me being me, I'm still scared. I get on the plane and get settled into my seat, buckle and put my earphones on. Music will keep me sane. I take a deep breath, the flight attendents go through pre-flight thing, and I prepare to sleep the flight away. Thank God they made sure to get me an aisle seat. I'm so fucking scared, but the music helps.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story