Author's Chapter Notes:

Munich, Germany is the same monotone schedule with a few interviews early in the morning with Jazzy sleeping in the same room as them.

*EDITED*

I know we're in Sydney before I freak out and I actually woke up before ANY of the guys, other than security. I grab what I need for my shower and do my morning routine. Today goes pretty much the same minus the jumping on me to wake me up, the bitching about being hungry (room service) and Lou being there. Thank goodness that Lou wasn't checking on the guys for a week! I play 'Mortal Kombat' while they go through make up and wardrobe. "Alright, miss thang, time to see the boys to the stage," Derek tells me.
"Thanks, D," I say with a smile on my face.
"Why is it that you're my main focus until you leave per your request?"
"Lou."
"What about him?"
"He creeps me out and I don't like him cuz he gives me the feeling like he's gonna pin me down and do as he pleases with me."
"Makes sense. You planning on having me keep you safe every time you come out with these punks?"
I smile as sweetly as I can without bursting into a fit of giggles. "If you wouldn't mind, I would prefer it be you or Lonnie."
He nods, acknowledging my request. "I understand and it's feasible." 
"Thanks, D." I hug him before I run to the guys to wish them luck and give them their hugs. I give each one a kiss on the cheek.
"You better not have left lip gloss or lipstick on my cheek!" JC and Chris tease, knowing I don't use it.
"Yeah, we need to look available," Chris tells me, nodding his head for emphasis. He couldn't pull off looking gangsta or tough if he needed to. He just doesn't seem like AJ or Justin. Hell, I'd be more afraid of Joey if he came up to me in baggy clothes, Timbs boots and a bandana or hat on backwards. Lance, Chris, JC, Brian, Howie and depending on Nick's mood just can't scare me trying to look like hoodlums.
"Chris, you're with Dani. You're as far from available as they get!"
He pulls me to the top of the stairs and points at the audience. "They don't know me or Joe are taken. So we're eye candy! And our beautiful girlfriends know and can't get mad!"
JC laughs, a little too hard. "Whereas the actually single guys," he says pointing to himself, Lance and Justin, "can touch and date any of these fine ladies that we feel the urge to. We don't have women back home to worry about. We can have all the fun we want."
I shake my head, chuckling. "You're an asshole sometimes, Jace," I tell him.
A stage hand comes up, "30 seconds."
I give the five of them hugs and go to the side of the stage to watch them perform. I point out the steps that Lance was having trouble with before that he had now memorized and perfected since I came out to Derek. "See? He executed that move perfectly! I love when he does so well." They come off stage just after finishing up their set and JC gives me a piggy back to the van, knowing my 'short' legs would carry me slower if I ran. We check in at the airport and we run rampant for an hour and a half in the airport. Lynn is laughing harder than I've seen lately. They call our flight and we get on, get settled. My seat is next to Lance's. "Can I put my head on your shoulder?"
He puts the armrest up and pulls me as close as he can, letting me put my head on him. I relax immediately.
Chapter End Notes:
Munich will be mentioned but not focused on in the next chapter. Please leave reviews, love em!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story