Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you to everyone who's been following this mess of JC and Liz's relationship.. Now, enjoy everyone! :))

ps. I wrote this falling halfway asleep and barely focusing on the chapter itself (School and sleep on my mind) so if a couple sentences here and there don't make sense, have spelling/grammatical errors, etc, i apologize in advance. :)

Over 2 weeks later

It had been approximately three weeks since JC had last spoken to Liz, not that either of them had tried calling each other. As far as JC knew, Liz was fine and back to her average Orlando routines or she could be miserable and just at home taking time off. Either way, she didn't make any efforts to contact him and he had been too busy to do any differently.

*NSYNC had finally started recording ‘Bye Bye Bye' which the guys decided would be their single for the next album which all five of them started contributing ideas to. They had already done a few tracks ut because of court appearances and some more business with the boys' finances. Whenever they would set an approximate date for the album to be finished, something legal would pop up, leaving the label and *NSYNC to keep postponing the album release. This was the disliking to many fans but they could do no more than reassure everyone that they'd get the music out there, despite the legal issues.

On a more personal level, JC's relationship with Allison wasn't exactly as bad as he would have expected it to be. They actually got along, and the public was clueless of what was really going on in JC's personal life thanks to all the court hearings and Lou Pearlman statements about the guys.

The guys had all been supportive and Johnny had been understanding. Liz and Emma, well, hadn't heard from them and needless to say, his family knew not of what JC had on his plate. When he wasn't in the studio, in court or at home, JC could usually be found at Allison's house. The two of them started talking a lot more civil now, and JC was actually a teensy little bit excited that they were pregnant. Sure it wasn't the ideal situation, but he had to make the best of it right? She didn't necessarily have him running around the state getting her every little thing she needed, but he did make himself available whenever she called and got her whatever she asked. And tonight was no different...

"Jace, you're phone is ringing again," Chris said, holding the noisy cell up against the glass for JC to see through the recording area. With a sigh, he took off the large headphones he wore and came back out for the second time in twenty minutes.

"Hello?" he answered, taking a seat next to Justin who was sipping on Gatorade on the leather couch.

"Jaaaccceee," a whiny voice sounded through the phone. Justin rolled his eyes, already knowing who was calling.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he sighed. "What's up Allie?"

"I need crackers," she pouted. "I don't have any here. I ate them all last week!"

"Do you need them right this instant?" he asked quietly. "I'm at the studio."

"You're always at the studio!" she groaned. "And I'm here throwing up every two seconds and all I'm asking for is some crackers to keep my guts inside of my body and not out. Is that too much to ask?"

Her voice had gotten louder and JC looked at his watch, then to his tired band mates and to Johnny. With an understanding nod, Johnny signaled a ‘Go ahead' gesture toward JC with his hand. Smiling thankfully and apologetically, JC got up.

"I'll be there in ten Allison. What kind of crackers do you want?"

"Ginger," she replied happily. "Thanks Jace!"

"Yea, yea," he closed the phone and stuffed it back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry guys, I got to go." He frowned. "I'll be back in twenty, I promise."

"Don't worry Jace," Johnny assured him. "We were about done here anyways."

"Well, Chris you want to come with me?" he looked at the younger member sitting, playing with the equipment.

"Uh, Allison throwing up and you feeding her crackers when I could be here poking fun at Joey's voice on these machines, I think I'll pass." Chris replied.

"At least when I sing, people don't think I'm a really high pitched girl!" Joey shot back defensively.

Shaking his head, JC turned to Justin who still sat on the couch. "What about you Curly? Want to come with me?"

Scrunching his nose, Justin looked at him. "Do I have to clean up any of her vomit?"

"No J," JC responded, obviously.

"Then okay,"

"We'll be back to pick you guys up in a while," JC said to the other members, then turned back to their bald headed manager. "Thanks Johnny."

"You got it C," he nodded.

**

Grabbing the keys and moving out the door, the two guys settled into the car and headed to the nearest grocery store in the area. After what seemed like an hour to Justin, but what was really ten minutes, JC finally decided on a brand of crackers to get. They were about to go cash but he noticed a special on organic foods. With a grin, he walked over to the shelf where there were a special for different yogurts, ice creams and even a few bottles of baby food.

"JC, don't you think it's kind of early in the pregnancy to buy all this?" Justin pointed out, watching JC load up a cart.

He shrugged. "She has to be healthy. Organic is obviously the way to go."

Justin rolled his eyes. "Well if you're buying all this, then get a couple of these too." He threw in a box of Frosted Flakes and a couple packs of cookies.

"What're those for?"

"The cereal is for me so that when Lance and Joey eat out one box, still have another box remaining. The cookies, well, I'm just hungry."

"Fine," JC muttered, pushing the cart toward a cash register. After paying and stocking the backseat with the plastic bags, JC drove them to Allison's house. Only a few lights were on: the dining room and a couple rooms upstairs.

"Here," JC said, handing Justin a key.

"What's this?"

"The key to her front door," JC answered. "Take a couple bags and the kitchen is just left when you enter. I'll get the rest of bags but first I want to just wipe some of this dirt off the side of the windshield that the wipers never get to. They've been bugging me since I've been driving."

Justin rolled his eyes, getting out of the car, "You're so anal."

"Just go. I'm right behind you."

Justin sighed and grabbed a couple bags in his hands and made his way up to the porch. Using the key to open the door, he left it open and made his way through the dim lit room. He heard a voice chatting away on the phone but it wasn't in the direction he was going in. Turning to the left, he found the kitchen and wandered around in the dark area for a second before feeling around for the counter. He set down the bags and heard the voice get louder, but not nearer. Ensuring that the bags were set sturdily on the surface, he decided to wander about for a bit and follow to where the female voice was coming from.

He entered what was obviously the living room, where the light was dimmed and he recognized Allison sitting. Her forehead rested in her left palm while her right hand held up a phone to her ear.

She had yet to realize Justin stood watching her, so he just remained there under the door frame, listening to her conversation. He was close enough to hear every word she spoke.

"No Keith, he doesn't know," she mumbled into the phone. "So what?... Yea, well, he can take care of me a lot more than you can... Listen man, I'm doing you a favor here buddy... We agreed, I don't tell, you don't tell... He'll never know if it's not his baby Keith!... Yea, well if JC had a fucking brain he'd have counted back to the day we had sex and how far along I am..." she giggled. "No, I just told him I'm around six weeks... Yea, well, I don't care. I'll send you pictures if it helps..." She sighed. "Look, I got to go. He's supposed to be here any minute now.  Okay, yea. Love you too. I'll call you back when he leaves. Alright, bye."

She set the phone down and sighed, running a hand through her hair and picking up the glass of red wine on the ground and taking a sip. She almost choked though, when she turned around and realized Justin was standing there, his face red, breathing heavy and fists clenched.

"How long have you been fucking standing there Justin?" she asked dryly.

"I can't believe you," he said softly, shaking his head.

"What're you talking about? You heard nothing,"

He felt his blood boil and infuriation raced through the veins in his body. "You know, I always swore I'd never hit a woman but if you weren't pregnant with an innocent child right now I swear I'd know the smirk right off that Botox face of yours!"

"Justin, just don't-"

They were interrupted when JC came into the room, holding the pack of crackers.

"Here," he said, walking over and handing them to her. "Ginger, just like you asked."

"Thanks Jace," she muttered.

"What's that?" JC asked with raised eyebrows, eyeing the wine glass in her hand.

"Oh, nothing." She set it down on the coffee table.

"You're hurting yourself and the baby Allison! Stop the damn drinking!"

"Alright JC, jeez..."

Justin snorted, his fists still clenched and he was practically shaking with anger.

"What's going on here?" JC asked, noticing the expression how his friend was behaving.

Allison looked up at the blonde boy and raised her eyebrows. "Nothing, right Justin?"

"If you think I'm keeping something like this from my best friend then you've got another thing coming little girl," Justin said through gritted teeth.

"What're you talking about?" JC asked, clueless. "What're you not keeping from me?"

"JC don't listen to-" Allison started but was quickly cut off.

"This bitch has been fucking playing you the whole damn time!" He exploded.

JC and Allison both stared at him, startled.

"J, what're you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this fucking two timing, lying, slut has been  playing with your head since she told you she was pregnant! It's not even your fucking baby JC!"  Justin yelled.

JC turned to look at Allison.

"What is he talking about?" he asked her calmly.

She looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Yea, tell him everything Allison! Tell him how you're just playing him so that he could take care of you and this kid that you've made him believe is his when it's really some other guy's. Tell him all of it."

"U-u-uh," she stuttered, looking away from JC.

"Look at me!" he commanded, grabbing her by the shoulders. He scanned her eyes. "Allison," he whispered. "Is this, or is this not my baby?"

JC opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Answer him Allison!" Justin encouraged roughly.

JC kept his hold on her shoulders, staring straight into her brown eyes. "Tell me the truth," he pleaded.

She let a tear fall as she shook her head. "No JC, it's not." She said. Her voice was barely audible.

Now it was his turn for his eyes to water. He stepped back slowly.

"So you've been stringing me around for nothing?"

She didn't know how to respond.

"You made me think I got you pregnant? You made me give up everything stable in my life just to support you because this other guys can't?"

Again, he received no response.

"I can't believe this," he whispered, shaking his head. "I can't believe you!" he shouted.

"JC I can-"

He held up a hand to stop her. "Stop, just stop it, okay? I don't want to hear it. I'm out of here!"

"JC hold on!" She grabbed his shirt but he pushed her away.

"You know," he fumed, stepping closer to her. "I'm actually sorry that I'm not the real dad for this baby because at least that way this kid would have had at least one proper parent. You're a joke Allison. Get close to me again, and I will personally ensure that we have no contact ever again."

"Jace," she whispered.

"Fuck you," he spat. "There're more groceries in the kitchen. Keep them. But that's all you're getting from me."

And with that, he shot her one last glare and stormed past Justin and slammed the door.

She watched as he left. Her eyes were wide and her jaw was still on the floor. She then turned to Justin, who had remained fairly quiet after his outburst.

"I can't believe you did this to him," he sneered. "Letting him go all that time ago was the biggest fucking mistake you made Allison. Now you've got another mistake to deal with, but don't you dare bring JC into this."

And with that, Justin kicked away one of the bags JC had dropped in the doorway and left.

Running toward the car and jumping into the passenger seat, he looked at JC, whose head and hands rested and clutched the steering wheel.

"C?"

JC lifted his head, tears streaming down his face but he wiped them away as he stuck the keys in the ignition and they heard the engine come to life.

"I'm really sorry JC," Justin comforted his friend.

JC just shook his head. "It's cool. It's done, it's over with, and I don't have to worry about it anymore."

"She played you Jace,"

"And I'll always hate her for it."

"Don't blame yourself for falling for it JC. You had no idea."

"Let's just get back to the studio, alright?" JC stated, pressing on the gas pedal.

Justin nodded. "Okay."

**

"Hey guys," Justin greeted Joey, Chris, Lance, and Johnny glumly as he entered this studio.

"What's up Baby J?" Chris asked. "Why so down?"

"Hey, where's JC?" Joey noticed.

 "He's out in the car."Justin answered.

"What's going on?" Lance asked.

"Is he okay?" Johnny asked, concerned.

Justin sighed. "We found out something when we went over to give Allison her crackers. And uh, let's just say it was pretty bad news."

"Oh man," Lance started. "Did something happen to her? To the baby?"

Justin shook his head. "The baby's fine... Except, it isn't his..."

Johnny's eyes bulged out of his head, as he leaned forward in his chair.

"Come again?"

"The baby isn't his. It's some other guy's." Justin explained. "She's been playing him the whole fucking time."

"That little bitch!" Chris growled.

"I know right," Justin nodded.

"How's he doing?" Joey asked.

"He's pretty upset..."

"Well, at least that's out of his life now. He doesn't have to worry about it now. He can be a normal guy again. Not having to hide this. Things can go back to normal for him."

Justin shrugged. "Yea, I guess." He mumbled.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow," Johnny stated. "JC just probably wants to get home now. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

The members nodded and waved, exiting the studio and walking slowly back to the car.

JC sat up, his head leaned back against the seat as his hands were outstretched holding onto the wheel.

"Hey Jace," Lance greeted his friend, sliding into the back seat.

"We heard," Chris said gently.

JC nodded. "It's not a big deal anymore. It's not my concern now."

His friends patted his shoulder.

"So you're okay?" Joey asked.

JC shrugged. "I've been better but you know... Whatever..."

They nodded and strapped on their seatbelts. After starting up the engine again, JC turned to face them.

"Do you guys mind if I make a quick stop on the way home?" he asked softly.

The other members looked at him blankly.

"What for?" Justin asked.

Easing onto the road, JC replied.

"There's someone I need to see."

Chapter End Notes:

Review!! Review!! Review!! Review!!

Please :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love firsttime tour breakupjc boyfriendjc proposal marriedjc tourjc pregnant marriage